Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary learns an important lesson.
3.6k words
4.57
5.5k
9
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Dear Reader. Me again. I was uncertain whether to go ahead with this direction as it got a bit dark. I've re-written this chapter a few times, putting it somewhere between dark and wholesome. I hope you enjoy it and happy fapping!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm goes off. It's Thursday.

I think about Sally's naked body. And her smell, touch, taste...

I really wish she was here today with me...

I get out of bed, thinking of what to wear next. I pick up clothes with matching colors, also ensuring to wear a short skirt so I can much easier... Make love? Fuck? Mate? "So I much easier mate with David," I say to myself.

It felt exciting to describe us as animals seeking pleasure.

I brush my teeth, eat breakfast with dad, kiss him goodbye and go on my merry way.

While I would like to see if anyone wants to look at my panties, my thoughts are all about Sally.

I get off the bus and try looking for Sally, in the event she's coming after me.

I didn't see her, and I couldn't wait for too long, so I walked inside to get to class.

The day was progressing fast, I focused on my studies, and the classes flew by.

It's soon lunchtime, so I check my phone.

It's David, and he left a message.

"Honey, I can't make it today. There was a situation at work, and we'll like be busy all day."

"Can we meet later today then? ;)"

"I can't promise anything. I'll call you once things settle down. Thanks!"

No sex today? I can handle that. I can give my pussy some much-needed vacation.

Lunch comes, and I settle down with my friends and have a regular lunch for once.

I try looking for Sally, but she's not here either. I start to wonder if something is wrong.

I try going to her classroom to wait there, and eventually, she passes by.

"Hi, Sally!"

"Hi, Mary." She smiles back.

I give her a hug and squeeze those soft breasts into mine.

"How have you been doing since yesterday?"

"Well... Very excited."

"Let's talk about more details after school?"

"I'd like to."

While no one is looking, I sneak a kiss to Sally.

We giggle and go to each of our classes.

Working hard on my studies, I lose track of time, and before I know it, school is closing.

I meet Sally at the entrance, and we walk away to a place where we won't be heard.

"So. Excited for Sunday?"

"...Yes." She answered quietly.

"Me too. How do you feel about yesterday?"

"It was pleasant. And good."

"You have been on my mind all day, Sally."

Sally giggles.

"Me too, Mary."

I look around, and no one is here to see us.

I go for a kiss, and Sally responds positively.

We twirl our tongues and hug, and the situation is getting hotter for us.

I try to touch her breasts, but that's a bit too much for Sally. She'll make out with a girl in public, but touching breasts is out of the question.

We continue kissing until Sally stops me.

"I actually can't stay too long. I need to attend something soon with my dad."

I understood, and we kissed a bit more then we left.

I get a message. It's from mom.

"Hey hon, I forgot to buy some groceries. Do you think you can get some for me? Keep the receipt, and I'll pay you back." I say it's ok, and she sends me a list.

"Off to the store I go!" I guess.

All this kissing with Sally had been a bad idea. I'm so turned on now! I guess I'll rub one out at home.

I enter the store, check the list Mom gave me and get what I need.

I see a pack of condoms too. I guess I should buy a box. I keep forgetting David to give me some. What if something happens and he's not there to help me?

I leave the store and head home. I arrive and greet my parents, and we sit down to eat.

I feel so oddly empty. Like I'm missing something. Do I love Sally?

After eating, I go upstairs to my room just to stare at the ceiling, hoping for some clarity.

I look around my room and start cleaning, including the dildo that I got from David.

While cleaning, my mind finally figured out what I was missing.

It's the excitement! I need stimulation!

I try sending David another message. It's 6 pm already, so I hope he's finally available.

"I feel so horny for you. Do you know if you can come to pick me up tonight?"

"I'm so sorry. The issue is larger than we thought. We'll be needing to work overtime. We might be done at 10 pm. I would love nothing more than to come over to you right now. If you find it so hard to deal with your situation, I'll allow you to solve that situation in anyway you want. Just stay safe."

Wow. Would he give me that much freedom? 'In anyway' I want huh...

I look at my clothes and switch to the sluttiest clothing I can find.

I wore my shortest skirt, a tight and small top that is fully open from the bottom; anyone putting their hands up my top will easily find my boobs.

I grabbed a jacket and walked outside with nothing more but my purse, shoes, top, and skirt. And, of course, no underwear.

I start walking down the town center. Typically it's people drinking or doing other activities. It's a Thursday, so the center isn't that alive.

I walk outside a bar, and the bouncer welcomes me in.

I take off my jacket to reveal as much as possible and put on my shades to better hide my identity.

I sit down on one of the bar stools.

This is when men come flocking, wishing to buy me a beer, right?

And I didn't need to wait a long time. "May I buy you a drink?" A guy asked.

I smile back, saying I'd love a beer.

He asked me about my name and age, and I lied.

"Clara, 21."

He starts to talk. I guess he's trying to pick me up?

He doesn't look bad. He's pretty young and handsome. Maybe in his 30s?

After he's been trying to get my attention, I stop him in the middle of his speech. I turn around to him and spread my legs and he looks down.

"How about we stop the talking part and get to the part where you take me somewhere to fuck."

He has a blank expression on his face.

"I... I'm honored, but I have a girlfriend and just thought you looked nice and wanted to have a chat with you. Honestly! But if it's a dick you want, I'd suggest you go down the hallways in the back. There will be two rooms. Enter the left one."

I raise an eyebrow. This bar has a place to fuck? Strange.

I get off the chair and walk deeper into the bar.

I continue down the alley in the back. There's a bouncer there. He smiles and welcomes me inside, and now I see the two rooms he spoke of.

Outside the right, it's three men standing there. And on the left, none.

I have no idea what is going on. I ask the bouncer if it's safe to enter the left room. He smiles and nods. I hold onto my purse and walk straight inside and lock the door.

It looks like a clean toilet, and it's pretty dark, so I take off my glasses. I hear someone enter the other room. And then some noises. It's a zipper! I just stay still, wondering how fucking is going to happen in here. Should I open and let one in? Then suddenly, a cock comes out of the wall.

"What??" I ask myself. Is... Is this a Gloryhole?

I sit down on the toilet to admire the cock. He's throbbing. No doubt he's very pent up.

I grab it and start jerking him. I feel myself getting wet, so I start sucking his dick slowly while my finger finds my hole.

His cock looks so lovely too, so I wouldn't mind fucking it.

After sucking him for a minute, he knocks on the door.

"What does he want?" I think.

And suddenly, his cum starts shooting down my throat.

I wasn't prepared, so I gagged on his cock. I almost consider pulling out, but I don't want to spill cum on my clothes.

I tough it out and drink it all down.

"oh my god, finally." I hear from a very guy on the other side. He must have waited a long time.

I hear the door open as he leaves, and I clean myself with some paper.

And just as quickly, another man has taken his place.

I can live with this! I think as I grab my phone, David would want to see this!

I see the man on the other side lean down to take a look at me.

I put down my purse and undress myself, so I'm entirely naked. His hand stretches through the hole and starts touching my breasts and I start filming. I put them close to the hole so he could get better access. He pinches, massages, and sucks them until he asks me to stand up. I do as he asked, and he reaches for my pussy. Oh god, I've missed this touch! He slowly massages my clit, and my wetness spills over to his hand.

I lean into the wall, so he has better reach. He starts licking me as well through the wall. I lean into it and enjoy his work until he stops for a second, and I feel something big and stiff pushing on my pussy. I look down and see he's trying to fuck me through the wall. Raw... My body wants to lift up my leg, so he has better access, but my reasoning wants me to reach for the purse. And oh... His cock has so much pre-cum... It looks so nice...

Thankfully, my reasoning won. I get away and grab a condom and put it on before I try putting it inside me again. And after a few attempts, he goes deep inside my pussy.

I am fucking a man I can't even see, oh wow! He thrusts and thrusts for three good minutes until he knocks before his cock starts throbbing inside me. I look down at his cock and see it twitch as it deposits all the cum into the condom. Once he's done, I pull off him, take off the condom, and put it on the side. David might want to see my spoils.

The guy leaves, and yet another guy enters. This time a smaller cock.

I suck it to get it ready before I apply a condom. I try putting it in, but he's not long enough.

"Try turning around." He said.

I try to turn around with my ass towards him. I feel him fickle a bit before slamming into me.

Another man is fucking me good. This position seemed best for the deep penetrations in the Gloryhole.

Unfortunately, he's yet another quick shot. After pounding me for a few minutes, he knocks, cums, and pulls out.

I grab the condom before it leaves and put it with the other.

I started feeling frustrated. Why can't they last longer so I can cum.

This kept happening. The next cock lasted a few minutes, the same as the next.

Until a giant of a penis comes from the hole, he's so thick he's barely able to get it in the hole.

I look at my condoms. Will it even fit? David's cock broke his condom last time, and this cock is as long as my arm and thick as my wrist.

I try putting on a condom but can't even get it past the glands.

"Those condoms won't fit."

"You got any your size?"

"Sorry, nothing."

Oh god... I haven't had a cock this big... And now I gotta waste it on a blowjob.

I need his cock. I need his cock. I need his cock. I need his cock!

"Can you promise to pull out? I'm not on the pill."

"Sure, I'll pull out and knock."

And with that, my restraints are off. Now I just must trust his words.

I start by sucking on his cock so it can slide in easier. I could barely get past his glands, so I had to suck his dick from all directions to wet it first.

Once he's appropriately wet, I turn my butt to him. He pulls out of the hole. Why?

I align my pussy to the hole. After a second, I feel his finger enters my hole.

Then a second. Why isn't he fucking me? I need it now.

"You sure you can handle me?"

"We don't know that yet, do we?"

"Ok, tell me if you want to stop."

He takes out his fingers, and I feel his cock enter my pussy.

Oh god it's big!

I almost can't breathe! And it keeps going in slowly but surely!

He finally pushes so much in that my pussy can't fit any more of his cock, and he still has more to give.

After I stand still to adjust to his cock, he finally starts fucking me.

After a few thrusts, our juices have fully lubed up his cock, and it goes in and out with no problems. I look down at my stomach and see it move as he thrusts in and out. To think I can handle this beast of a cock surprises even me.

I can't help but let out moans as he's fucking me.

Two minutes go. Then three. Then five minutes. He still isn't cumming, and thankfully this allows me to finally climax on his colossal cock before I start losing the strength in my legs.

"I'm close!" He says as he starts knocking.

In my mid-orgasm, I've stopped thinking of consequences. My body was in charge now.

"Cum inside me!" I scream out back at him. My body wanted his seed, to feel his cum shoot and paint my insides. My heart was dedicated to David, but my womb was dedicated to seed!

And soon, his cock would deliver what my body wanted.

He starts moaning and slows down and knocks one final time before I feel the first throb inside me. Here it is! I look down at my phone as it records his cock thrust in and out and then he finally pushes deep inside me for a second...

Then he pulls out.

I fall to the floor and feel his cum shooting on my back.

"Why didn't you cum inside me?" I asked, disappointed.

"You said you weren't protected? Should I have cummed inside?"

He was right. In my orgasm, I stopped caring about protection from another man.

I turn off the camera. I asked for his number just in case I wanted his cock in the future.

He gives me his number, and gets out of the stall.

I think I should quit while the game is young. I was lucky that my partner listened to me when I still had my senses.

A new cock comes out, it looks tasty, so I give it a suck while my legs gain their strength again. He fills my mouth with cum, and I show it to the guy before swallowing it.

I start cleaning up the cum from my back and walk outside.

A new cock had entered the hole, but I wanted to go home. I had lots of footage of sucking and fucking cocks. And also me admitting I needed another man's seed.

I grab the used condoms, lie them next to each other, and take a photo before throwing them in the trash can.

I leave the stall and see many men standing outside. They all heard a woman was serving the cocks, so they got in line. Including a woman. She smiles at me as I pass by her, and she enters the left stall hoping for some cock as well.

I wear my sunglasses and jacket and get outside, reeking of cum and thinking of what I just did.

The guilt finally settles in.

My body had betrayed me again. I had betrayed David's trust. Had the man not pulled out, I'd never know if my baby was his or David's.

I get a message. It's David, and he's done with work.

I ask him to pick me up, and he does. I get into his car, and he comments on my loose slutty clothing. I say nothing and ask him to drive somewhere we can be alone. As we are driving, I start preparing for what I need to say. I look at David, and he seems very serious. He is likely preparing to hear me say something he doesn't want to hear. My shoulders start feeling heavy. I didn't receive another man's cum, but I still felt like I betrayed him.

We arrived at the dead-end where we last stopped to fuck, and he asked me what had happened.

I wanted to tell him I had betrayed his trust, but I couldn't bring myself to utter the words to him.

So instead, I show him the pictures. He got turned on by looking at the four cum filled condoms. Then I showed him the video. He liked my camera work, and when he saw the raw cock enter my pussy he started gasping, impressed by its vast size. I hug him as he keeps watching.

When the man knocks and announces his incoming orgasm, and I beg him to cum inside me. David was visually shocked!

Then the man pulled out, and from the camera's point of view, you could see my butt with the cock twitching in the air and delivering huge spurts of cum, hitting my back.

I tried explaining with words, but it got too much for me, so I started bawling into his chest.

He finishes the video, hearing the disappointment in my voice of not getting a creampie from the stranger. and hugs me back. "It's ok, honey. It's ok. I won't leave you. You don't need to worry. It all went fine. This is not your fault." All this made me cry even more. A huge weight had lifted on my shoulders. Despite my mistake, he still accepted me. He lays me down on the car seat and gets between my legs. I cry into his shoulder as we lay down together. After a while, I stop crying, and David kisses me. It was a sensual kiss, not one of sexual nature, but a loving one. I kissed him deeply back, letting my heart speak out. As we kiss, I feel David getting harder. I break the kiss and ask for him to cum inside me. He pulls down his pants to his knees and puts his hard wet cock in my longing pussy.

God I missed it! His shape feels much better than the other guy's size. He rubs my good spot with his massive glands. But today, he fucks me slowly and much more sensually. I slowly rub my clit to match his thrusts. He massages my breasts and sucks on my nipples while I hold closely around him, wrapping my legs around his butt.

He slowly makes love to me, and with every thrust, I enjoy his cock rubbing my cervix. David is the only man for me. After 10 minutes of slow sensual fucking he starts breathing heavier.

"Please give me a baby." I whisper sensually into his ears before I feel his cock shooting heavily inside me. I loved the feeling of cum shooting on the walls of my vagina. We lay down in our afterglow. I didn't cum, nor did I care. I was satisfied.

With his cock still inside me, I asked if he would be so kind as to always be around me when I have other partners. He agreed, now finally understanding my issue.

He pulls out, and I get out of the car and spread my legs, standing up facing him, and all his cum starts flowing down my legs. It almost looked like I was peeing on myself, but it was all cum.

I laugh and smile at David. I felt great again! I was filled with his cock and seed, and I was forgiven by the man I now knew I truly loved.

David joins me in my laugh before asking me to come back inside before I get cold. We dress ourselves and start taking.

I tell him I got the man's number. I named him "Mr. BD" in my catalog, meaning Mr. Big Dick.

He said I could keep it, but to call him after he's knocked me up, then I can get all the creampies from strangers I want. We laugh it out, and I thank him, kissing him.

He drives me home and kisses me goodbye. Just before I left, he said he had something for me tomorrow.

I thank him and leave the car, and head home. I wonder what it could be?

I head home, sneaking past my parents, so they don't see my slutty outfit.

I complete my nightly routine and get to bed, satisfied with how it ended.

To be continued.