Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, it would be a subpar orgasm, especially considering what she could achieve from butt fucking her anal sluts. And she could always simply blame it on Charlotte being a subpar butt muncher, unworthy of the honour of being her personal little whore, until she received more training. Training which Maryse would of course be only too happy to give her. Oh yes, Maryse had plenty of excuses to stop this, but that is exactly what they would be, excuses.

Ultimately, she decided it was better for her reputation, and the flow of this evening, if she just made herself cum like this, and took most of the credit for it. Because it would be the truth, because no matter how much she encouraged Charlotte to do better, or how deep she shoved the other tall blonde's face into her ass, the butt munching she ended up receiving was unskilled and dispassionate.

Oh yes, Charlotte should be showing her gratitude for this honour with every lick, pausing only to thank Maryse for being willing to add her to her collection. Although Maryse chose to believe that her new bitch was jealous of her fellow bottoms, more than she simply didn't want this honour.

Despite how unsatisfying the ass eating was, especially when being reduced to fucking herself, Maryse did have one saving grace in the form of her some of her favourite bitches preparing themselves for her. And not just the horse women. No, she got to watch the 'four horse women' position themselves over four strap-on cocks being worn by four of their fellow fat assed bitches was extremely thrilling.

Especially as all it took was a nod from her, and then those desperate anal whores, who would do anything to get their slutty little ass holes filled with dick, waited for her command to actually do it. Oh yes, more than anything that was a sign of her power, and it was just enough to make Maryse cum.

As she knew it would, that orgasm was a shadow of what she would soon be receiving, although thinking about that definitely helped. As the fact that she was denying the lesbian sluts surrounding her, Charlotte included, and the privilege of being able to taste her cum. Hell, Maryse made it worse for them, by collecting her own cum, and then making a show of cleaning the cream off of her fingers, while literally smothering the mighty Charlotte Flair with her ass for a few long seconds.

Then she granted the so-called Queen the privilege of being able to breathe again, and more importantly, move aside so that the bitch could get a good look at what was about to happen to her fellow horse women. And more importantly, a look at her future. Oh fuck, it was so sweet. Especially given the look on her face.

"Pathétique." Maryse laughed as she did this, "Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, that was truly pathetic, Charlotte. But that's okay, mmmmmmmmm, because I'm sure one of your little friends will teach you how to properly eat an ass. Oooooooooooooh oui, the rest of the horse women all know how to eat an ass out, and soon you will too. Yesssssssssss, these little lezzie whores will teach you. But first, mmmmmmmmmm, they're going to give you the preview of the very near future, where all the four horse women are nothing but my shameless anal loving bitches. So shameless, that they would ride the strap-ons of total bottoms, like these four sluts. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, isn't that right, Becky, Bayley, Sasha... and Charlotte?"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Trish quickly and eagerly replied.

"Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, that's right! Mmmmmmmm oui, that's exactly right." Maryse chuckled gleefully, then when she received a look from the so-called Queen, she admitted, "Oui, le rôle de Charlotte Flair sera joué ce soir par Trish Stratus, mais vous voyez tout à fait la ressemblance, non? Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, vous êtes toutes les deux de grosses putes anales blondes aux seins, qui étaient assez diluées pour penser que vous étiez faite pour autre chose que de prendre vos gros culs. être Charlotte, après que nous nous soyons battus. Oh oui, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, une ancienne femelle Alpha plusieurs fois, et ancienne championne, qui a accepté sa place. N'est-ce pas, Trish? Oui, the role of Charlotte Flair will be played tonight by Trish Stratus, but you can totally see the resemblance, non? Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, both of you are big tittied blonde anal whores, who were somehow diluted enough to think that you were made for anything more than taking dick up your big fat asses. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, the only difference is, Trish is exactly who you will be Charlotte, after we fight. Oh oui, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, a former multiple times Alpha female, and former champion, who has accepted her place. Isn't that right, Trish?"

"Yes! I'm your anal bitch, my French Mistress." Trish quickly and eagerly replied, whimpering as she added, "I know my place. Thank you for showing me my place."

"De rien, salope. Oh oui, you're very welcome." Maryse chuckled wickedly before ordering, "Now, ride those big dicks. Ooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, show Charlotte just what she's in for.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Trish quickly and eagerly replied.

Trish and the real horse women, then pulled out their butt-plugs and then sucked them clean, while lowering themselves downwards. The difference was, Trish had been playing this game longer, so she had a better idea of what her French Mistress truly wanted. More importantly, she had a better idea of what she could get away with. And in that moment, the veteran wanted to savour the taste of her own butt, and the feeling of it stretching around a big strap-on dildo.

So she lowered herself down nice and slowly, and then pause briefly when her most private hole was for sure stretching around the widest part of the head of that strap-on cock, at which point she rapidly sucked whatever ass cream remained from the toy, then spat it out, and continued her journey.

In reality, this only lasted a few seconds, but for Trish, it was a wonderful eternity. One which she got to savour the taste of ass, while getting her own stretched, which was one of her favourite things in the world. Especially when it was her own ass she was tasting. Admittedly it could be better, namely with her French Mistress Maryse fucking her fat ass, and maybe another lesser top like Charlotte stuffing a cock into her mouth, that was fresh from her big booty.

But it was still pretty amazing, especially as she was vaguely aware that some of the others were doing it. She had her eyes closed at the time, but she was guessing it was Bayley and Becky, while Sasha impatiently shoved her slutty little ass on the dick beneath her.

When she opened her eyes Trish chuckled to see that she was right on the money. Hell, Sasha was half way down the strap-on she was stuffing up her butt, the other horse woman clearly jealous, because Bayley and Becky made sure they quickly caught up with her, shoving themselves downwards in a way which would make most people cry out in pure pain.

But no, not the well-trained anal whores of the WWE, and especially not when they had such big, beautiful bottoms as Becky Lynch and Bayley. No, those two shameless butt sluts cried out with pure pleasure at this additional anal violation, before they joined Sasha, in pushing themselves the rest of the way down nice and slowly.

Not that Trish was focused on that, of course. Well-trained butt slut that she was, she made sure to walk a fine line which allowed her to keep an eye on the beautiful sight beside her, while making sure to do as she was told. Which of course, was the one thing that she wanted most at the moment. Namely, to stuff her whore ass full of girl cock.

Something she did nice and slowly, so she could savour every moment of this, and it wasn't so slow that she'd be receiving complaints. To her surprise, Bayley, Becky, and Sasha waited for her, so they were doing it together, like a real team. Although that was probably so they could savour the heaven of having their slutty little asses full of dick. Not that she could blame them.

Sasha was embarrassed that she was going so far as everyone else, but of course, she was so broken at this point, that the embarrassment only added to her enjoyment. Which was really saying a lot, but nothing had ever been so pleasurable to her than taking a dick up her ass.

It had been something she desperately tried to forget every so often, so she could once again go after her dreams of winning a title and becoming an Alpha, but while she had a lot of title wins under her belt, she hadn't been an Alpha female since NXT, and this kind of pleasure was exactly why. Especially when she was being publicly sodomized, which again, only adding to her humiliation, and thus enjoyment.

Really, the only way it could be better, as far as she was concerned, was if it was her French Mistress doing this to her. Or maybe especially Charlotte. Because make no mistake, she worshipped the ground the goddess known as simply Maryse walked on... but, they just didn't have the history that she had with Charlotte.

And in some ways, things were better with her new top, as the French Dom demanded total submission from her, while The Queen had always left The Boss with just enough left in the tank, so she would come back for more, and thus embarrass herself over, and over, and over again. Then again, she was still doing what her new top said, and she was currently anally riding someone truly pathetic, which made her feel pathetic as well.

It was bad enough, or good enough, depending how you looked at it, when she was just pushing herself downwards, and thus, impaling her slutty little ass hole on a strap-on, but to actually ride it? To bounce up and down, in time with her fellow 'horse women', and thus turning them into nothing but anal whores being put on display? Now that was pathetic.

And wonderful. Oh God, Sasha seriously thought she was going to cum on the spot, just from being involved in this position. Just from having four of the best female wrestlers of all-time humiliating themselves by anally riding the strap-on dildos of four completely shameless butt sex loving bottoms.

Which was something she desperately tried to avoid, and just about managed it, but only just. And it didn't help that deafening silence fell over the room, other than the constant whimpers, cries and moans of the three horse women and Trish Stratus, even when they were anally penetrating themselves. Which wasn't surprising for Charlotte, as she had to be terrified that this was what was about to happen to her soon.

It was surprising, however, that Maryse stayed silent for so long. Of course, that didn't last, Sasha's submissive heart fluttering at the thought that she, and the others, and put on such a good show for the dominant blondes that the normally talkative bitches stayed silent for a few long minutes.

"Excusez-moi, où sont mes manières?" Maryse chuckled wickedly, waiting until she had Charlotte's atention, before continuing, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, I didn't introduce the pathetic little bottoms that the horse women are riding... Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Toni Storm, and Mickie James. You might be asking, where are my other bitches? Well, it was hard to narrowed down my choices, as I just have so many fat assed bitches, who would do anything for me. But, these three might just be the biggest WWE butt sluts of all time. Minus the horse women, of course. And can you just imagine how much ground that covers? Ooooooooooh oui, they're the most shameless whores I've ever met, and yet, even they might have more self respect then, Sonya. Which makes her perfect for Sasha to ride, as they were two delusional tops, who needed moi to finally put them in their places."

"Oh, they knew." Charlotte said coldly, speaking for the first time in a while, but not looking at Maryse as she was too transfixed by the show in front of her, "I just didn't need to go to such lengths to remind them of it."

"But it's such fun, huh?" Maryse continued, unfazed by the interruption, "Mmmmmmmmm, it is so fun to have anal whores riding each other. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I knew you'd love it, Charlotte. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that you're thinking about when you take Trish's place, anally riding Mandy Rose. Oooooooooooh oui, I heard Mandy's supposed to be the next Trish, and maybe they're right, as all I see is another fat assed whore who needed to be put in her place. As for Bayley and Becky? Ooooooooooh, they got a veteran, and an up and comer, both of whom have been nothing but ass sluts since they step foot in the WWE."

"And why do you think that is?" Charlotte pointed out, taking the opening to finally look at the challenger to her crown, "Who do you think turned Bayley and Becky into the anal whores they are? Huh? Who do you think has owned Sasha's slutty little ass since day one? News flash, bitch, it's me! The Queen of all the asses in the WWE. Trish and Mickie? Seriously? Mmmmmmmm, everyone knows they were nothing but fully trained butt sluts by the time you got your hands on them. Several of these girls. Oh yeah, all they needed was a little push, and they became the mindless anal bitches they were always meant to be. Thanks to me, not you. So, don't you think you're on my level, Maryse. No, wait... please do think that, because it's going to be that much easier to break you."

There was a brief staring match between the two tall blondes, and then Maryse burst into hysterical laughter, "Ha ha ha ha, you're so funny, Charlotte, mmmmmmmm, oh oui, donc très drôle. Mais on verra qui rira après dimanche prochain, quand j'étendrai ton trou de cul vierge, et te ferai mienne. Oh oui, we'll see who's laughing after next Sunday, when I stretch your virgin ass hole, and make you mine."

"Right back at you, bitch." Charlotte growled.

"Oui, mmmmmmmmm, we will." Maryse agreed, before ordering, "For now, just continue enjoying the show, while I make it better. Oh oui, relax and enjoy, Charlotte. Get a good look at your future."

Bayley, Becky, Sasha and Trish all let out an extra loud sound of pleasure, because they knew exactly what that meant. Hell, Charlotte probably knew it too, even before the French Dom retrieved a strap-on, slowly attaching to herself, and then covered it with lube.

At first, she thought this was a way to tease Charlotte, and teasing everyone else was merely a by-product, although as the seconds ticked by, she wondered whether it was more about teasing the broken bottoms. Because surely, there was only so much damage she could do to The Queen by making her wait for what happened next? Whereas poor Bayley was on the verge of begging for it, and she could easily tell she wasn't the only one.

Because make no mistake, everyone knew where this was going, and everyone wanted it. Even Charlotte. There was no way she was going to admit it, but even she had to be curious. Especially after inflicting that additional humiliation on countless women, perhaps Bayley most of all. Oh yes, some of Bayley's favourite memories involved her getting double ass fucked.

More specifically, getting double ass fucked during her legendary run in NXT, by Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. Because no matter how many great butt busters were involved in the equation, including the once legendary Asuka and now hopefully the still very much legendary Maryse, that combination would always be special to her.

After all, it was Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks who had taken her double anal cherry, and thus redefined her understanding of anal pleasure. Which was honestly, something they had done just with individual butt fuckings. But to the surprise of no one, Bayley had lost her back door cherry before her first day of training at the Performance Centre, let alone on NXT.

But she had felt like a butt virgin again, as she had been able to go from the start of her contract until NXT without being ass fucked, which felt an eternity to a shameless butt slut like her. Then, all of a sudden, her big booty was being railed on a daily basis, mostly by Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks, and she was loving every second of it.

It made her hope that Charlotte would be able to hang on, and stay the butt fucker she remembered her as. Of course, Bayley's top priority was the enjoyment of her French Mistress, and if that meant Charlotte breaking, so be it. Thankfully, if it was going to happen, it wouldn't be tonight. No, the French Dom clearly intended to make an example out of most of the horsewomen, in preparation to take the last of them and add her to her collection.

Sadly, Bayley wouldn't have the honour of being first, but she did have a pretty good view of it, and it made her slutty little ass hole quiver around the strap-on of Mickie James. Who's slutty little ass hole was probably doing the same thing, along with everyone else who was basically just watching.

"So, Charlotte, how are you enjoying the show?" Maryse asked almost casually, before chuckling wickedly, and adding, "Oooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, Comment aimez-vous le spectacle, comment aimez-vous regarder vos camarades cavalières chevaucher ces grosses bites comme la pute anale qu'elles sont? Comme la pute anale, tu le seras bientôt? Ha ha ha ha, comment l'aimez-vous? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, how are you enjoying watching your fellow horsewomen anally riding those big dicks like the anal whores they are? Like the anal whore, you will soon be? Ha ha ha ha, how do you like it?"

"It's alright." Charlotte shrugged, before grinning wickedly, "One of them is a hot blonde with an ass way too fat to be mine. So it's easy to imagine it's you instead. And believe me, bitch, it soon will be.

"Ha, there's a transparent dodging of the question if I ever heard one." Maryse chuckled.

"Right back at you." Charlotte countered.

"Anyway...." Maryse continued, trying and failing to hide her annoyance, "What I'm hearing, is it's not impressive enough for you. But that's okay, mmmmmmmmmm, we all know just how to pick things up a notch, don't we girls? Oh oui, that's right, Becky. Stop bouncing and let Toni spread your cheeks. Oh oui, make it nice and easy for me to give this hot little arse a double fucking."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Toni quickly and eagerly replied.

Becky had been anticipating this moment all night long, and now it was finally going to happen. Her first double ass fucking in years! Oh yes, somehow she had diluted herself, and everyone else, into believing she was some kind of top, and as a result had gone years without fulfilling her true purpose.

Now she realized how much she had been denying real women like Maryse her bitch hole, and now finally her French Mistress was going to share it. And not with another top, like Charlotte, or even a former top Sasha. No, she was going to share it with one of the biggest anal loving bottoms on the roster. Which of course, only made this moment so much better for The Man.

She was forced to wait several long minutes before she got what she truly wanted, and while that featured her bouncing her big booty up and down a dildo, which again was wonderfully humiliating given who it was attached too, it wasn't quite as satisfying as what she was about to receive. So she had practically cried when she was told to stop, and allow her French Mistress to get up that fat arse too.

However, the French Dom seemed in no hurry to do this. No, she just admired her prize for several long seconds, and then when she finally did push the second cock into Becky's slutty little bitch hole, it wasn't nearly as fast and hard as she would've liked. No, Maryse went nice and slowly, savouring every second of watching Becky's shit hole stretching for the second strap-on invading it.