Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, inevitably, that dildo slipped inside that already widely stretched out back door, causing Maryse to chuckle wickedly, "Deux bites! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, c'est deux grosses bites, jusqu'à ton putain de cul de salope! Oh oui, oooooooooooooh putain, c'est deux grosses bites qui t'étirent le trou du cul, Becky. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, quelle pute! Yessssssssssss, prends-le putain. Prends-le comme la double pute anale que tu es! Comme toutes les autres femmes à cheval le feront bientôt. Oui, ils le feront, ohhhhhhhhhhhh ouaishhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, prends-le, petit ho anal dégoûtant. Putain de salope. Mmmmmmmm, grosse salope au cul! Two cocks! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's two big cocks, right up your slutty fucking ass! Oh oui, oooooooooooooh fuck, that's two big fat cocks stretching your butt hole, Becky. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a whore! Yessssssssssss, take it whore. Take it like the double anal whore you are! Just like every other horse woman will soon do. Yes they will, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it you disgusting little anal ho. You fucking butt slut. Mmmmmmmm, you fat assed bitch!"

Even while she taunted her, the French Dom pushed that second cock deeper into Becky's bum, showing the superior woman was eager to get every inch up there as soon as possible. Not that Becky was complaining. No, she cried out in pure pleasure, even when she was feeling intense pain, because she was such a well-trained, and well-used, anal whore that she actually got off on it.

In fact, while she knew better than to complain, her only disappointment was that she wasn't given more time to enjoy the feeling of the second strap-on sliding into her tailpipe, before thighs came to rest against her arse cheeks, and Toni's hands, announcing every inch of that big thick dick was buried deep within her rectum.

After gleefully dishing out commentary throughout the double arse stuffing the French Dom became eerily quiet, minus a few wicked chuckles. Becky did not need to look behind her to know there was a beautiful, and evil, look on that gorgeous face, because she could practically taste it.

Which meant something very important, Becky Lynch was fulfilling her true purpose in life, and pleasing a superior woman, which made her heart flutter with joy. Something she got to savour for a few long seconds, along with the feeling of her butt being stretched out by two big dicks at once. Then, just as she was craving more, she got it. Which of course, had the shameless anal slut crying out joyfully.

Maryse meanwhile chuckled wickedly as she was given the best view possible thanks to Toni continuing to spread those meaty cheeks. Admittedly not quite as meaty as Toni's cheeks, but The Sexiest of the Sexy would be seeing her big dick violate that big fat ass soon enough, and she fully intended to reward each of her anal sluts who were acting like nothing but dildos right now.

Which was such a wonderful thought it was easy to get lost in it, especially with all the horse women, including Charlotte, bending over next to them, giving Maryse a long line of fat asses to enjoy. Just as it should be. Of course, as always, she was mostly focused on the piece of meat that she was currently using for her pleasure.

There was also just something special about the way a dick slid out of an ass hole, providing brief relief, only for it to be pushed right back in again, and be reminded of it's true purpose as Maryse's personal fuck hole. Oh yes, her big dick was pumped in and out of what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, but it was actually a well-used fuck hole, long before Maryse had even returned.

It had been neglected in recent years, but luckily for Becky, her French Mistress had put a stop to that, and now it wasn't even just taking one cock. No, that slutty little whore hole was stretching for two big dildos, which were sliding in and out with each thrust, because they were so tightly packed in together.

Which of course, enhanced Maryse's enjoyment, providing her a truly beautiful sight, and that's all that really mattered here. That, and showing Charlotte her future. Although part of Maryse thought that this was wrong. Not sodomizing other women. No, that was natural for a true Alpha female, like herself. What was wrong, was Becky shouldn't be this tight.

It was further proof that the so-called 'Man' was the perfect little anal whore, who could take multiple big cocks up her ass, and actually enjoy it. But in that moment, the French Mistress felt compelled to truly ruin that slutty little fuck hole, and leaving her wide open forever. Something that she would at least try, but later.

It was very, very tempting to get completely lost in sodomizing Becky Lynch, but Maryse had at least three other sluts to double butt fuck. Four, if Charlotte asked nicely. Or did anything stupid. Something which Maryse gleefully invited the so-called Queen to do, as she looked over her shoulder at her with a wicked grin. Then the French Dom reluctantly began pulling her dick out of Becky's butt, so she could move on to her other fat assed bitches.

Which of course, had this shameless anal slut whimpering pathetically, especially as this movement caused the other dildo to come out too. However, her French Mistress gave her the great honour of making sure that Toni's strap-on was quickly reinserted, along with a handheld dildo Toni had been keeping nice and wet for this occasion.

Ignoring Becky's grateful cries, Maryse turned her attention to her right, and ordered, "Mickie, spread Bayley's cheeks. Bayley, mmmmmmmmmm, stop bouncing and get ready to take this cock up your big fat ass. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, it's time for another double butt fucking. Oh fuck yeah, gimme that big fat booty."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mickie quickly and eagerly replied.

Bayley was kind of hoping that she would get the privilege of sucking her French Mistress's cock fresh from Becky's ass, giving her a little double stuffing action, before another the form of double stuffing action. Specifically, being spit roasted, before being double ass fucked. Oh well, hopefully, she would be given the privilege of sucking Mickie's cock clean later.

Or maybe even sucking her French Mistress's dick, right after it had been flavoured with four different flavours of ass cream. Now that would be a real treat. Of course, she would give that all up, in favour of simply having that big dildo shoved straight into her slutty little butt hole, along side of the dildo already knew within her bowels.

Sadly, it wasn't to be, the French Dom taking her sweet time watching Becky become accustomed to essentially double ass fucking herself, given that it was the movements of her hand which caused both those dildos to slide in and out of her slutty little bitch hole. Which was something that thankfully Bayley would be treated to later, if Mickie sucking her own handheld dildo was anything to go buy.

Just like Mandy and Sonya were each sucking on one. Of course, that would be a poor substitute to having a top the calibre of the infamous Maryse inside her fat booty, and Bayley was honoured when she finally received that privilege, albeit after a few long seconds of teasing, as her French Mistress continued enjoying the show in front of her.

Then finally a second strap-on was placed firmly against her back door, and her French Mistress started pushing forwards, causing that slutty little ass hole to start stretching even wider than it already was. So wide, that eventually it allowed that second cock to slide through it, and into her whore butt, alongside the first, causing her a wonderfully intense mixture of pain and pleasure.

It was kind of amazing that even after all this time, she could still feel pain from such a thing. Probably not as much as Becky, and especially not as much as Sasha, but maybe the same amount as Trish? Although from the sounds of it, and she certainly enjoyed it, and she was sure it would be the same for Sasha and Trish. It was definitely for her, Bayley getting off on the pain and humiliation of having her shit hole stretching for two big dicks.

Which was a feeling which more or less continued as her French Mistress again pushed forwards. There might've been more verbal abuse, and Bayley was pretty sure she heard more words in French, but nothing she could make out.

Not that it really mattered, as first she was too busy savouring the unique ecstasy of being double stuffed in her giant booty, and then the feeling of that second cock slowly making it's way through her shit-pipe. Oh yes, her French Mistress only had to push forwards, allowing the whole world to melt away, and there was nothing but the pain, and mostly the pleasure, of getting her fat ass stuffed with a second strap-on dildo.

Maryse couldn't be bothered with saying anything in English. After all, it was only Bayley. Hell, Becky and Trish weren't worth her words, but at least they had achieved greatness, brief as it may be. But Bayley? She was nothing but a piece of fat ass on legs, and that's all she ever would be. Maryse would make sure of that. Oh yes, this pathetic little anal whore should have never diluted herself into believing she could be anything more.

And the French Dom was only too happy to punish her for it, roughly hammering that second dildo deep into the butt slut's bowels, and getting nothing but positive responses in the process. Oh fuck, this shameless ass whore actually cried out with joy from getting her fat booty roughly double stuffed. Oh fuck, this was so sick and twisted. And hot. And The Sexiest of the Sexy loved every moment of it.

She particularly loved the heavenly moment that her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing every inch of her big dick was buried inside of Bayley's bowels, along with the first big dick. The big dick of Mickie James, of all people. Oh yes, if there was one anal whore who could actually compete with what Bayley had become, it was Mickie James, given just how much time the two big booty bitches had spent bending over, so superior women could use their giant asses for their pleasure.

Something which Maryse would very much reward the anal veteran for later. Hell, in a way she was rewarding her now, as every thrust, was rubbing both their clits. Of course, that would be nothing compared to the bowel wrecking she would give one of her first conquests later on in the night, or at least tomorrow.

Those thoughts were fun to dwell on, especially as Maryse was curling her hips around, and thus churning poor Bayley's bowels with not one, but two big dildos. Of course, it wasn't long before Maryse began to thrust in and out, and thus officially start the double butt fucking for poor little Bayley.

Oh yes, The Sexiest of the Sexy pumped her hips back and forth, causing both of those big dicks to slid in and out of the inferior woman's butt hole at a slow and steady pace, and thus officially double ass fucking what was supposed to be one of the best wrestlers of this generation, and a role model to millions. Especially to little girls, everywhere. And yet, this role model had been reduced to nothing but a double anal whore.

More accurately, this was a reminder that this was all that Bayley was, and as much as some fans wanted more for her, this was all she deserved. Which was even more crystal clear, when Maryse pushed Mickie's hands away from those cheeks, just like she'd pushed Toni's hands away from Becky's cheeks towards the end of that butt fucking. Why?

Because of the beautiful way those cheeks jiggled for her. Oh God, it was so wonderful. Exactly what the mighty Maryse lived for. So much so, it was a struggle for her to stop, and instead to move onto one of the other pieces of ass. Of course, she was the best butt fucker ever, and one way she showed it was by making sure to shove a handheld dildo and Mickie's cock back in there, when she removed her own.

In the process, Maryse ordered, "C'est l'heure de ton grand moment, Sonya. Ooooooooooooooh oui, toute ta vie pathétique s'est construite jusqu'à ce moment. Mmmmmmmmm oui, écartant les joues d'une femme supérieure pour moi. Oh oui, Sasha n'est bien sûr rien comparée à moi, mais elle est bien supérieure à toi. Oh oui, tu n'es pas à mon niveau, et pas au niveau en dessous de moi. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, et Sasha? Vous pouvez arrêter ce que vous êtes en train de faire et vous préparer à ce que ce trou de baise dont vous chiez soit utilisé par deux grosses bites! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh putain oui, bonnes petites salopes au cul gras. Faites ce que dit votre maîtresse française, comme les putes anales stupides que vous êtes! Mmmmmmmmm, oui, ah putain! Time for your big moment, Sonya. Ooooooooooooooh oui, your whole pathetic life has built up to this moment. Mmmmmmmmm oui, spreading the cheeks of a superior woman for me. Oh oui, Sasha is of course nothing compared to me, but she is very much superior to you. Oh oui, you're not on my level, and not on the level below me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, and Sasha? You can stop what you're doing, and prepared to get that fuck hole you shit from used by two big dicks! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck oui, good little fat assed bitches. Do as your French Mistress says, like the mindless anal whores you are! Mmmmmmmmm, oui, ah fuck!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya whimpered softly, but still obeyed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha whimpered softly, but still obeyed.

Sasha was briefly filled with shame, as she remembered actually having a shred of dignity. Given the look on her face, Sonya was the same way, with the main difference being that the pleasure Sasha was feeling was more than enough to make up for whatever shame, she felt for subjecting herself to this treatment. Maybe especially when her most private hole started stretching for a second strap-on.

Or more accurately, the hole that was supposed to be private, but as of late was simply a well-used fuck hole. One which she received so much pleasure from being abused, that The Boss was broken over and over again. Or maybe it was a reminder that this was her true place over and over again. Either way, whatever shame she felt was quickly forgotten when her back door started stretching.

For better or for worse, unlike poor Bayley and Becky, Sasha's butt hole stretched for a second strap-on almost immediately. Either because her French Mistress didn't want to take any chances with her, or more likely, she was simply too horny to wait. Either way, Sasha felt her bitch hole stretching wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of that second dick slid through her back door, and into her tailpipe.

Which thankfully caused her unspeakable pain, but she had also returned to the point that such a thing actually caused her to cry out in pleasure. Something which enhanced the incredible pleasure, and the incredible shame, she felt. Especially when combined with the words that her French Mistress was only too happy to dish out.

"Ooooooooooooh oui, take it Sasha! Take my big dick up your ass! Mmmmmmmmmmm, you love it, don't you? Don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, moan for me!" Maryse cackled wickedly, "Ooooooooooooh oui, prends-le Sasha! Prends ma grosse bite dans ton cul! Mmmmmmmmmmm, vous l'aimez, n'est-ce pas? N'est-ce pas? Ouaishhhhhhhhhhh, c'est ça, gémir pour moi! Gémissez comme la petite pute anale sans vergogne que vous êtes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, quelle honte absolue tu es devenu, hein? Tu étais censée être meilleure que toutes les autres salopes. Mieux que Becky et Bayley, au moins. Mais te voilà, mmmmmmmmmm, gémissant comme la pute que tu es de te prendre une deuxième bite dans le cul! Oh oui, The Boss n'est qu'une autre pute anale. Comme le reste d'entre vous! Yessssssssssss, vous êtes toutes mes petites salopes qui aiment l'anal! AH PUTAIN OUAIS, mmmmmmmm putain! Moan like the shameless little anal whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, what an absolute disgrace you turned out to be, huh? You were supposed to be better than all the other butt sluts. Better than Becky and Bayley, at least. But here you are, mmmmmmmmmm, moaning like the whore you are from taking a second dick up your ass! Oh oui, The Boss is just another anal whore. Just like the rest of you! Yessssssssssss, all of you are my anal loving little bitches! AH FUCK YEAH, mmmmmmmmm fuck!

Poor Sasha's only reply was whimpers, gasps and cries of mostly pleasure, as her well-used bitch hole remembered that this was what it was for. Not just taking cock, but multiple cocks at the same time. Charlotte had been the first one to teach her that, but it only really sunk in when she was fully broken by her wonderful French Mistress.

Especially when it came to double anal, as while The Queen didn't like to share, The Sexiest of the Sexy would do anything to stretch big fat asses as wide and deep as possible. Both to truly put her anal bitches in their place, and because it was fun. And it was because of all that, what happened next was mostly pleasurable.

Which was of course, the French Dom slowly beginning to push her hips forwards, forcing inch after inch of that second dildo deep into The Boss's rectum. Something which had poor Sasha crying out in pleasure, making it crystal clear to Charlotte, and everyone around her, just how far she'd fallen. That she was truly nothing but another woman's anal bitch.

And she loved it. Oh yes, Sasha could never truly deny what she was anymore, and for that she would always be grateful to her conqueror, and happily give her whatever she wanted. Which was easy, when what her French Mistress most wanted was her booty, constantly giving The Boss the kind of anal pleasure she had secretly always craved, even before losing her anal cherry to Charlotte all those years ago.

Maryse was well aware that this just might be the most important conquest of all, at least when it came to breaking Charlotte. Sure, Trish was her idol, and she had real feelings for Becky, but both of them were infamous butt sluts, so conquering them was no big deal. Admittedly Sasha had also spent years getting her ass relentlessly fucked, and she had submitted in every way possible, but she had never truly broken.

Not really. Or at least, if she had, she'd always bounced back before, making it important that the so-called Boss was now truly broken. And Maryse had an excellent idea for making that wonderfully crystal clear. She just wanted to get the second dick all the way inside Sasha's shit-pipe first.

Given just how regularly The Boss had been butt fucked, especially lately, Maryse could have gone a lot faster than she did. Indeed, she anally penetrated Sasha faster than the others, and still got a pleasurable sound out of her, just to make it clear how far she'd fallen.

However, after that she moved to more slowly stuff this hot little butt, savouring the beautiful sight of inch after inch sliding through that back door and deep within the bowels of the so-called Boss. Sure, she savoured the moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her dick was buried within that bubble butt. Something she savoured for a few moments, before pushing those hands out of the way, smacking Sasha's ass, and starting to taunt her.

"Every inch! Oooooooooooooooh oui, that's every inch, just like the rest." Maryse cackled with wicked delight, "Chaque centimètre! Ooooooooooooooooh oui, c'est chaque centimètre, comme le reste. Oh oui, vous pensiez que vous étiez le meilleur, mais vous ne l'étiez vraiment pas. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tu es comme Becky, et Bayley, mmmmmmmmm putain, et même Trish. Juste un autre ho anale uppity, besoin d'être mis à sa place. Tout comme la grande Charlotte Flair. Oh oui, elle pense qu'elle est tellement géniale, tout comme toi. Et tout comme vous, bientôt son gros butin s'étirera pour deux grosses bites. Comment vous sentez-vous, Sasha? Savoir que vous n'êtes qu'un autre exemple de salope anale? Que tu n'as plus d'importance? Que tu es juste ma chienne? Bien devinez quoi? Peu importe ce que tu penses, ha ha, parce que tu n'es qu'un putain de trou! Oh oui, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouisssssssssss, prends-le, putain de trou! Prends une double baise de deux grosses bites de gouines dans ton cul de lezzie! Oh oui, you thought you were the best, but you really weren't. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're just like Becky, and Bayley, mmmmmmmmm fuck, and even Trish. Just another uppity anal ho, who need to be put in her place. Just like the great Charlotte Flair. Oh oui, she thinks she's so great, just like you did. And just like you, soon her big fat booty will be stretching for two big dicks. How does it feel, Sasha? To know that you're just another example of an anal slut? That you don't matter anymore? That you're just my bitch? Well guess what? It doesn't matter what you think, ha ha, because you're just a fuck hole! Oh oui, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, take it, fuck hole! Take a double fucking from two big dyke dicks in your lezzie ass!