Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 09

Story Info
Maryse puts on a show for Charlotte.
14.1k words
4.4
4.8k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Bayley or Becky Lynch or Charlotte or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or Sasha Banks or Toni Storm or Trish Stratus or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Charlotte Flair was used to having Internet trolls complaining about her online, especially when it came to the amount of title shots she got. As if she shouldn't be rewarded for being the greatest female wrestler ever. But this was an opportunity she had truly nothing to do with, and wasn't sure whether she wanted anything to do with it, given the possible consequences. One she second-guessed complaining about, as it could be interpreted as a sign of weakness.

But when she entered the RAW women's locker room for the first time in weeks, with the intention of actually having a match for that brand, she found herself confronted by a sight which made up her mind. Because there in the centre of the room, clearly waiting for her, was a blonde far more arrogant than she was.

In fact, Maryse just maybe the most arrogant person she had ever met, and considering how many egos were in the wrestling business, that was really saying something. The worst part was that she just might be able to back it up. Not in the ring. God no, in the ring, Maryse was barely even average. Far below Charlotte, meaning that she shouldn't have a chance against her. But where the so-called Sexiest of the Sexy thrived was with her mind games.

No one got in the heads of her opponents more than this bitch. Case in point, she was currently sitting on one of her opponents for tonight, while using another as a footstool, while the third was kissing her feet. All designed to get into Charlotte's head. Unfortunately, it was working.

The worst part was the smug smile on Maryse's face, as Charlotte approached and growled angrily, "What is the meaning of this shit?"

"Bonjour, to you too, Charlotte." Maryse chuckled, before pointing out, "What? You should be happy, non? The chance to win another title? Isn't that something you live for?"

"Please, winning a battle royal is more about being lucky than good." Charlotte grumbled, before protesting, "Don't think for a second I'll bend over if I don't win."

"But if you do, I suppose you'll be singing a different tune." Maryse said dryly.

"No, I won't." Charlotte protested, before quickly amending as the other woman gave her a look, "Of course I expect these bottoms to do what I say, including your bitches. But this is nothing new for me. And, after I beat Becky at Survivor Series, again, I shall reign supreme. Then, we'll see about taking an anal cherry."

"Yes, we will." Maryse smirked, before quickly adding, "But it may not be Becky that you face."

"I'll be happy to beat whoever I have too. Even you." Charlotte said firmly.

"Perhaps." Maryse purred wickedly, the two blondes staring each other down for a few long seconds, before pointing out, "But then, the last woman who thought she was going to beat Becky, and then me, was Sasha here. Mmmmmmmmmm oui, and what are you now, Sasha? Huh? qu'es-tu maintenant?"

"Your bitch, my French Mistress. Your fat assed anal bitch." Sasha eagerly replied, in between kisses to the superior woman's feet, "The Boss is now The Bitch. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, thank you for making me your bitch, my French Mistress. Mmmmmmmmmm, just like you will make Charlotte your fat assed bitch soon enough."

"Of course, she wasn't the only one of your horsewomen to fall isn't that right, sluts?" Maryse pushed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly and eagerly replied, "I'm yours. I'm your bitch. Your fat assed bitch."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly and eagerly replied, about the same time as Becky, "I'm yours. I'm your bitch. Your fat assed bitch."

"And soon, I shall have the full set." Maryse purred wickedly.

"Or, I'll be the first to fuck your fat ass." Charlotte countered, grinning when she saw the look on the other blonde's face, "What? Don't tell me you haven't noticed how fat your booty has become. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, having a baby has done you a world of good, Maryse. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, now your ass is just as fat as theirs."

"Dans tes rêves, salope délirante!" Maryse snapped angrily, before calming herself, "Oh oui, you are delusional, and will pay for it. Pay for it, by kissing my ass. Oh oui, the loser of this next match, does everything the winner wants, except take it up their butt. Mmmmmmmmm, which means the great Charlotte Flair will have to pucker up, and kiss my ass."

"Find with me." Charlotte smirked, "Either you'll be kissing my ass, or it will be a PPV preview."

*

Ideally, the match it's self would have been a preview of the upcoming PPV, with Charlotte beating everyone she had to in order to win. She could have, and should have beaten everyone easily, especially Maryse, but the bitch spent the whole time hiding outside the ring, while everyone else did the work. It even came down to the horsewomen, Charlotte tossing out the broken Bayley and Sasha one after the other, before finally getting Becky on the ropes.

However, it was then that the French Canadian Bitch snuck up behind them, and knocked them both over the top rope and out of the ring, making it official. Oh God, Maryse had just won the RAW women's title, and was going to Survivor Series in that Winner Take All match.

As she laid there on the ground, Charlotte shoved Becky away from her in annoyance, and then stared up at her victorious opponent, who was only too happy to lock guys with her. For a few long moments, the Queen wallowed in the fact that she would have to in some way submit to this bitch tonight, even if it didn't really matter.

However, this also solidified that it would be Maryse she was fighting at Survivor Series, not Becky, meaning that this should be the easiest win for her, ever. Something that she tried to remind the bitch as she returned the infuriating smirk back at Maryse, and in the process, made the super confident undefeated Alpha looked nervous for a second, before she started heading towards the back.

*

"Eh bien, regarde qui c'est, mon royal embrasseur de cul." Maryse chuckled wickedly, as Charlotte entered the locker room for the second time that night, "Yeahhhhhhhhh, it's my Royal Ass Kisser."

"That's cute." Charlotte said condescendingly, before pointing out, "But you just proved me right. Yeah, you can't beat me one on one, so our match at Survivor Series is going to be a breeze for me. So go ahead, mmmmmmmmm, make me kiss your big fat ass all you want, because in two weeks, that big booty is mine. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, enjoy your last few weeks of being an anal virgin, Maryse. Because soon, you'll be nothing but my anal bitch, just like every other woman in this fucking company. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, it's going to be so sweet. Soooooooooooo fucking sweet to get a taste of the ass I'm going to own, right before I make the unbeatable Maryse my anal bitch."

"Shut up, and strip." Maryse growled.

"Gladly... my French Mistress." Charlotte replied mockingly, and happily obeyed.

Maryse had heard some version of that speech, before but it never seemed more likely than at this moment. After all, this wasn't just some delusional butt slut who needed to be put in her place. No, this was the only woman she'd ever met who could actually be a threat to her. Another undefeated Alpha, and someone who was so much better than her in the ring.

But she had a plan for dealing with the mighty Queen, taking her crown from her, and placing it on her head. Oh yes, very soon Maryse would be the undisputed Alpha female of the entire WWE, and there would be no one left to stop her, or even challenge her in any significant way. Not that she could get ahead of herself, given that the next part of her plan involved getting into the head of her opponent. Or at least, more than she already had.

Even though she did well from the way she confidently glared at her, Maryse could tell that she was getting to The Queen. Something which was even more clear when Maryse, and then lastly the rest of the locker room, removed her clothes, surrounding Charlotte with all of the tasty treat, all of them were owned by the superior woman. Oh yes, she could see in the other blonde's eyes.

Her soon to be bitch craved the permission of worshipping the body of The Sexiest of the Sexy. Literally craved the privilege of literally kissing her ass, among so many other things. And she was only too happy to come to her, the champion turning around, and sticking out her ass towards the other champion, and then smacking her perfect little ass suggestively.

"The time has come, my Queen." Maryse chuckled wickedly, looking back over her shoulder and staring Charlotte in the eye while doing it, "Oh oui, il est temps pour Charlotte Flair de me baiser le cul. Littéralement! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmmmm, embrasse mon petit cul parfait, comme le petit cul de salope que tu es vraiment. Oh oui, ça faisait si longtemps qu'un top en herbe comme toi ne s'était pas approché de mon cul. Et c'est le plus proche que vous obtiendrez jamais. Et vous le savez. Alors lève-toi, salope! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, deviens mon Royal Ass Kisser! Ma garce grignotant les fesses. Oh oui, embrasse-le toi putain, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, putain de embrasse-le! Oh oui, it is time for Charlotte Flair to kiss my ass. Literally! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmmm, kiss my perfect little bottom, like the slutty little bottom you really are. Oh yes, it has been so long since a wannabe top like you has actually got close to my ass. And this is the closest you're ever going to get. And you know it. So pucker up, bitch! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, become my Royal Ass Kisser! My butt munching bitch. Oh oui, kiss it you whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, fucking kiss it!"

Initially Charlotte just stood there glaring at her, especially when Maryse was speaking French. She then took a menacing step forward, probably designed to put The Sexiest of the Sexy off her game. And it would've probably worked on an inferior woman, like those surrounding them. But Maryse was the greatest butt buster in the history of the WWE, and she would not be fooled by such an obvious tactic.

She knew this was going to end only one way, and sure enough, the mighty Charlotte Flair dropped to her knees with a grumble, and then pressed her lips to one of Maryse's ass cheeks. It wasn't a soft, long and lingering as she would've liked, but it was a start. The beginning of the process which would make the only legitimate threat to her nothing but her fat assed bitch, just like all the rest.

After that first brief kiss Charlotte glared up at Maryse again, like she was going to argue she had fulfilled their agreement. As if anyone would let that slide, let alone a top the calibre of Maryse. But then, the so-called Queen obligingly repeated the process with the other cheek, and then started going back and forth, finally showing The Sexiest of the Sexy the respect she deserved. In front of pretty much every girl on the main roster, no less.

Of course, the new champion would make sure there would be a bigger crowd on hand for her ultimate victory over Charlotte. But the battle royal had been risky, and while it worked out the French Dom was happy with her choice. After all, she didn't want to risk everything, when she was so close to getting everything she wanted.

Charlotte had no problems dishing out a rim job, especially to a rival, because at the very least it proved just how much pleasure they could receive from anal stimulation, and thus made them easier to conquer. In a small way, that was true here, but the majority of the pleasure that Maryse was receiving wasn't physical, it was mental.

The mental stimulation of having the great Charlotte Flair literally kissing her ass, like an ass kissing bitch, and reducing the Queen to a role far below her station. But that was okay, the Queen told herself, because soon enough, she would be having her revenge. Oh yes, soon enough, she would receive the ultimate prize, another female wrestler's virgin ass hole. And Maryse's virgin ass hole, at that.

Something she vividly imagined as she went from cheek to cheek, covering that big booty in kisses. Oh yes, soon these massive cheeks would be jiggling from the force of her thighs smacking into them, and her hands as she smacked that big bottom bright red, both before and during Maryse's first rectum wrecking.

Charlotte also imagined that she was back in bed with Becky, when things between them had still been romantic, and she teased her then girlfriend with a few gentle kisses to the arse she loved so much, before burying her face in between those cheeks, and dishing out a deep, thorough rim job. Which at that point hadn't been necessary for that Irish anal whore, but it had been a lot of fun for both of them.

When she was finally about to bury her face in between those meaty cheeks, she briefly thought of Becky again, but only briefly, as Charlotte was only too happy to concentrate on Maryse in that moment. Oh yes, she was only too happy to concentrate on how the French Bitch cried out, whimpered and moaned like a total butt slut as she rapidly slid her tongue over that virgin back door over, and over, and over again.

So close. Oh fuck, Charlotte was so close to a virgin butt hole, she could literally taste it. And soon enough, this cherry back door would be hers. All hers. Hers, and her strap-on's, the Queen finding the biggest dildo she could attach to herself, and shoving it right up this slut's shit hole, so she could be the one to finally break this mouthy bitch.

"Yessssssssssss, kiss that booty, you bitch. Mmmmmmmmm, now tongue my hole! Oh oui, you have my permission to eat my perfect little ass. Oh oui. Ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui!" Maryse cried out joyfully as she took a break from the constant commentary to savour the feeling of her ass hole beginning to get attention, before she continued that commentary, "Mmmmmmmmm, maintenant langue mon trou! Oh oui, tu as ma permission de manger mon parfait petit cul. Ah oui. Ah putain, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, mange ce putain de cul! Mange le! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmmm, j'adore! J'adore la sensation d'une garce qui mange mon putain de cul! De Charlotte Flair me languissant les fesses comme le cul embrassant la pute qu'elle est! Oh oui, c'est ça, putain. Mange mon butin. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, oh oui, mange ce petit cul parfait, qui n'a jamais été baisé. Et ne le sera jamais. Contrairement à ce trou de baise skanky que vous appelez un trou de merde. Ça va être foutu très bientôt. Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, eat that fucking ass! Eat it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmmm, I love it! I love the feeling of a bitch eating my fucking ass! Of Charlotte Flair tonguing my butt like the ass kissing whore she is! Oh oui, that's it, whore. Eat my booty. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, oh oui, eat that perfect little ass, which has never been fucked. And never will be. Unlike that skanky fuck hole you call a shit hole. That's getting fucked real soon. Ha ha ha ha, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, GET YOUR FUCKING TONGUE UP MY BUTT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI!"

Normally Charlotte would take her time savouring a bitch hole a lot more, before shoving her tongue into it, but she wanted to be sure to do as much damage to it as possible, before she was ordered to stop, and no doubt given yet another transparent attempt to get to her, by simply butt fucking a bitch in front of her. Probably one of the horsewomen. Like she didn't do that on a daily basis.

But that didn't really matter right now. No, all that mattered was that she probably got to be the first to shove her tongue straight up the ass of the undefeatable Maryse. She got pretty far up there too, showing that the French Bitch showed great promise as an anal bitch. Something that Charlotte would be happy to share with the class, the next time she actually got the chance to speak.

Maryse ensured that wouldn't happen any time soon, both with her constant commentary, and ensuring that when this did come to an end, there will be something to distract the so-called Queen, which she pushed into action by ordering, "Bitches, mmmmmmmmmm, you know who you are, and you know what to do. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, line up and give us a show."

Which actually made all the other women in the room to chorus, "Yes, my French Mistress."

Becky Lynch of course was one of those lucky butt sluts to be able to call this goddess of a woman her French Mistress. In fact, she had been so lucky to be the first conquest of the returning Unbeaten Alpha, and she was going to again get lucky tonight. Which include being allowed to grab hold of the butt-plug she had wearing underneath her wrestling gear, and wore whenever she could back there, and began sliding it in and out of her arse hole.

Like, all the way out, and then all the way back in. Which wasn't far, but it was enough to make sure that her back door was nice and loose it for what was to come. And of course, to provide herself a decent amount of pleasure in the process, especially while watching the show in front of her.

She had really, really wanted to touch herself while watching Charlotte receiving the honour of worshiping the French Dom's arse. Becky had received that honour a few times herself, but she had only been allowed to kiss it. Don't get her wrong, it'd still been wonderful to give the superior woman the respect she deserved, but it would've been wonderful to return some of the pleasure she received on a daily basis.

Oh well, she could sleep safe in the knowledge that her French Mistress seemed more content with dishing out the arse play, than receiving it. Hell yeah, Becky Lynch was a lucky little anal bitch, who was brutally buggered on daily basis by the goddess who now owned her fat ass, and every other part of her.

That goddess definitely owned her tongue, and Becky wished she would use it more often, and in a greater variety of ways. Namely, by allowing her to eat her cunt, or at least lick her clit, which she knew for a fact was preferable than simply rubbing it with your finger, as her French Mistress was doing now. She got it, Maryse 'wasn't gay', but it wasn't that gay to receive oral, was it?

And, while she wooden dare question her top, claims of being straight were pretty questionable when the French Dom was regularly fucking other women in the ass. And eating those asses, motor-boating them, and just being infamously obsessed with them, to the point where she had a collection of women as her anal bitches. Not that Becky was complaining, considering what was about to happen.

It was something that Becky was always aching for, especially in moments like this. When she was witnessing her French Mistress getting off, and she wasn't even involved in the equation. Not really. Well, she, Bayley and Sasha were all putting on a show for their top, but that couldn't compare to Charlotte, who at this point had her pretty little face buried deep within the arse of the French Dom.

Of course, another reason that Becky wished that the current Alpha female of RAW, and the new RAW women's champion, would cum already, was so she could really put the horse women in their place with a nice hard bumming for three out of four of them. Especially as she was sure that her owner felt the same way.

Maryse did indeed yearn to cum, but she had a reputation to uphold, so that meant she didn't do it too quickly. Hell, she was tempted not to bother at all, given this was supposed to be a warm-up and all, and more importantly she was craving the ability to bury a nice big dick into the slutty little ass of one of her fat assed bitches.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers