Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to verbally humiliate her bitch, Maryse started gently pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing her cock to slide in and out of her bitch's butt hole. And of course, they were so tightly packed in there, it caused Sonya's dick to do the same.

Oh yes, those big dildos started thrusting in and out of Sasha Banks's most private hole at the same time, and thus giving the so-called Boss the double fucking she so richly deserved. And The Boss took it like the little anal bitch she was. Just like her fellow horsewomen had done, and would continue to do. Just like Charlotte would do, when Maryse finally got her hands on her.

That thought of course had Maryse looking behind her and grinning at the so-called Queen. Then she smacked the booty of The Boss, and started slowly increasing the pace, until she really was brutalizing that butt, before abruptly pulling out of it, and admiring her handiwork.

Sasha's shit hole was gaping wider open than even the other two, and yet, it still wasn't quite as wide as would be the end of the night. Maryse knew that from experience, and it delighted her. As did the fact that when given the opportunity, the former Alpha female was only too happy to start double fucking her own ass, with the handheld dildo Sonya had got nice and ready for her.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Sasha. Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck that ass! Pound that slutty little booty of yours, and keep that bitch hole nice and ready for me! Ah fuck yeah, fuck that butt!" Maryse ordered gleefully, watching for a few more long minutes, before ordering, "Charlotte, stop bouncing on Mandy Rose's dick. And Mandy? Mmmmmmmmm, spread Charlotte Flair's ass cheeks, so The Queen can watch her future. So that Charlotte Flair can watch Charlotte Flair get fucked up the ass. Get double fucked up her big fat ass! Be my anal bitch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, regarde moi, salope! Regarde moi pendant que je te baise dans le cul! Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ah fuck, watch me, bitch! Watch me as I fuck you in the ass!

Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy whimpered softly, but still obeyed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Trish whimpered softly, but still obeyed.

Trish was glad she wasn't waiting long before she felt the tip of her French Mistress's cock knocking on her already cock filled back door, and beginning to push it's way inside. Oh yes, her well used butt hole was also quick to remember that it was made to take as much dick as a superior woman, or superior women, wanted to give her, and she was only too happy to take it.

In fact, as her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the second strap-on inside it, along with the first, she cried out in pure pleasure. Which was something which caused her Mistress to chuckle wickedly, and provide more encouragement, albeit exclusively in French this time, as she savoured that moment.

Along the way, the rest of the dildo was pushed into her tailpipe, forcing what was supposed to be a forbidden passage to stretch for a cock. Which was of course, something she was very used too, thanks to being one of the favourite fat assed bitches of Maryse. Admittedly, unlike Becky, Sasha, and especially Bayley, her double anal experience wasn't recent, or even during her full-time career.

No, back when she was wrestling, her fat ass wasn't shared, because her opponents were too busy trying to make her their full-time butt slut. And somehow she managed to go without for a few years, ending with her French Mistress conquering her completely after she had retired. After that, the French Dom was constantly putting her in the exact same position, especially with Mickie.

In a way, it was disappointing not to be shared with Mickie now, as even after all this time, they had a special connection, nothing could change that. However, her last submissive girlfriend was at least there to witness her humiliation, which definitely enhanced the wonderful humiliation she was receiving.

As did the fact that, while Mickie had achieved some success in the wrestling business, Mandy Rose was nothing but a jobber. There to look pretty, lose to the real stars, and most of all, be a good little anal slut for anyone who wanted a piece of her fat ass. Which unsurprisingly, was just about everyone. Only now, technically it was Mandy who had a cock up Trish's ass.

It didn't matter that this total bottom was nothing but a human dildo Maryse was using to fuck her, in that moment it was true. Or at least, that's what Trish chose to believe, to enhance her own pleasure. Which was saying a lot, but of course by now, she was such an anal whore that she actually got off from the feeling of that second strap-on making it's way through her bowels.

Of course, she was still somewhat relieved when there was no more cock for her to take. Especially because it meant that the butt fucking could officially start, albeit after a little taunting from her French Mistress, this time in English so that everyone could understand exactly what she was saying.

"Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, all the way! That's all the way up your big fat ass! Every inch! Ah fuck!" Maryse moaned happily, "Oh Charlotte! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, your big booty feels soooooooooo good against my thighs. Oh oui, I love the feeling of a pair of big, fat, disgusting butt cheeks against my thighs. Especially when I'm fucking that ass, just, like... THIS! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it Trish! I mean Charlotte. Oh fuck, Charlotte Flair takes it up the butt so good. Or at least, she will. Oh oui, take a good look, Charlotte. Look at your future. Watch as your idol Trish Stratus, proves that the so-called greatest female wrestler of her generation can become nothing but a butt slut. My butt slut! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I'm going to make you my butt slut, my anal whore, my big booty bitch, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, my fucking bitch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, je vais te faire ma pute anale, ma pute anale, ma grosse salope de butin, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhses putains mes putains!"

Maryse made sure to push Mandy's hands away from those meaty cheeks, so she could feel them jiggling against her thighs. Also smack and grope them roughly, and even spread them apart so she could get the best possible view of her big dick starting to slide in and out of Trish Stratus's butt hole.

Especially, as it caused Mandy's cock to move with it, meaning that she really was double ass fucking the inferior woman. But most of all, she just wanted to feel and see those gigantic globes jiggling for her. After all, it was all so blissful, and she couldn't wait to feel and see the real Charlotte Flair taking this kind of treatment. Which was a thought which was hard not to get lost in, especially now she was sodomizing the Charlotte stand-in.

With just about anyone else, it would've been impossible. Hell, not even cucking Sonya could make her forget about Charlotte when sodomizing Mandy at this point. But Trish was different. After all, even after all this time, this had to be one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time.

Although Maryse wondered if people would still think that, if they knew the truth about their precious Trish Stratus. If they knew the seven times champion, was really nothing but her anal loving whore, who took it up the ass hard and frequently, to the point that she could even receive pleasure right from the beginning, from taking a double butt fucking, like only the most shameless of anal whores.

It was crystal clear that Trish was enjoying herself thanks to the sounds that she was making, the once proud former champion and Alpha female crying out in pure pleasure right from the start. Of course, she let out more of those sounds, and louder, once the full length of both of those dildos were buried in her bowels, and sodomizing her. Double sodomizing her.

Treating her like the anal whore she truly was. The anal whore Maryse had trained her to be. Because sure, she certainly wasn't the first to take this big booty, but she was the one to finally break the mighty Trish Stratus, just like she'd break the 'unbeatable' Charlotte Flair. Hell, maybe she'd even break right away?

Such a thing shouldn't be possible, given everything that The Queen had accomplished, but it wouldn't be the first time that a dominant blonde broke from the first taste of a dick up her ass. Oh yes, Maryse had taken great pleasure in introducing the once mighty Beth Phoenix to the joys of being on the receiving end of anal sex, and for all her big muscles and intimidating presence, The Glamazon had been one of her easiest conquests ever.

In fact, it would be wonderfully poetic if Charlotte was the same way, as once she had broken Beth, Maryse was left reigning supreme, using every little piece of ass that she wanted. Hell, bitches came to her, begging to get their asses fucked. And it was sure to be the same thing WHEN she broke Charlotte. Of course to do that, she had to finish the little show she was putting on. And that was exactly what the French Dom did.

Charlotte Flair hadn't touched herself in years. She hadn't needed to, and she promise herself after she had topped her first woman, she would never do it again. At least not in the WWE. And why would she? She was surrounded by shameless lesbian sluts, just aching for the chance to get her off, and pretty much ever since she walked into NXT she was one step ahead of everyone else, and always in control.

But not now, and it was driving her crazy. Worst of all, it was in more ways than one, but she was just really trying to avoid any curiosity about being on the receiving end, like these butt sluts, and just concentrate on being in her rightful place. Maryse's place. Of double butt fucking the inferior wrestlers, and making sure they knew who was in charge around here.

Admittedly, it had been years since she had lined up her fellow horse women, and shown her superiority this way. And even then, it had mostly been with just one cock up their asses, as she wasn't crazy about sharing her fuck toys. However, Charlotte would do just about anything in that moment, if it meant she could joined Maryse in double butt fucking these shameless anal whores.

Especially when the French Dom started increasing her pace, which was all it took to make those butt sluts cum. Oh yes, first Becky, then Bayley, then Sasha, and then finally 'Charlotte Flair' was cumming with two big dicks in their asses. Trish! Trish was the one cumming like the anal bitch she was. Not Charlotte. Never Charlotte.

Sadly, that was something the once mighty Queen was left reminding herself over and over again as she finally gave into temptation, and slipped a hand in between her legs, and started frantically fucking herself. God, she pushed two fingers straight away into her neglected cunt and rubbed her clit with her thumb, while using her other hand to frantically grope at her big tits, but it wasn't enough.

It paled in comparison to what she could receive from a talented tongue, or the amazing satisfaction she knew that Maryse was receiving right now from pounding those slutty little whore asses. And it was so very humiliating. Although at least, unlike the sluts surrounding her, Charlotte didn't actually get off on that.

Or at least, she was fairly certain she didn't. Honestly, it was kind of hard to tell, as the whole world seemed to fall away, and she lost track of time. There was nothing but Maryse doing the one thing she wanted the most, namely double pounding each of those whore holes in a way which made her quiver with jealousy, and her butt hole quiver with fear.

Along the way Charlotte made herself cum, but she barely noticed, as she was consumed with chasing the satisfaction she just couldn't get. So much so, she actually didn't notice when Maryse stopped fucking those asses. Not until she heard evil chuckling, and suddenly became aware that all eyes were on the self-proclaimed Queen of wrestling, and of the Alpha female of all the WWE, still frantically masturbating.

"I see you enjoyed the show, non?" Maryse chuckled mockingly.

"No!" Charlotte grumbled, pulling her hands away from her with a blush, and then told her opponent, "You think that was impressive? Do you? Well, it wasn't. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, like I said, these are shameless anal whores, and with the exception of Trish, I'm the one who broke them in. I know just what kind of anal whores they are, and how easy it is to make them cum like the butt sluts they are with a dick or two deep in their asses. Here, let me show you. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, amateur hour is over. Let The Queen show you what ass fucking is all about, and give you a real preview for after our match."

There was a brief pause, then Maryse burst out laughing, "Ha ha ha ha, c'est tellement drôle, ha ha ha ha. Et adorable. Mmmmmmmm, tu penses vraiment que tu vas encore atteindre le sommet. C'est gentil."

Charlotte glared at the uppity bitch for a few long seconds and then pointed out, "I don't know what you said, but it doesn't matter. I'm The Queen, and the Alpha female of the whole WWE. I can do whatever I want."

"That's where you're wrong." Maryse said, becoming deadly serious as she reminded her pray, "You lost tonight, meaning that you have to do whatever I say, as long as it's not a dick in your ass. That's what you agreed too, remember? That means you don't get to fuck MY bitches without my permission. And guess what? You don't have it, and you will never have it. And you don't have it to leave, either. Mmmmmmmmmm oui, pas avant d'avoir nettoyé toutes ces bites. Ooooooooooooooh, suce ces bites sans toute cette crème de cul. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's right, you heard me. You're not leaving here until you've sucked all these cocks!"

For better or worse, Maryse was nice enough to make it clear with her hands and mouth, what she wanted, before her words made it crystal clear. Which of course, had Charlotte blushing furiously, and desperately trying to think of a way out of this. There wasn't, of course. Maryse had made it clear that she wouldn't settle for anything less than a blow bang for the mighty Queen.

One which would have her tasting the asses of her friends/rivals, and the bottom of Trish Stratus. Which had Charlotte looking over at the defeated women in question, who were now spreading their cheeks themselves and showing off their butt holes, which were gaping obscenely wide and deep. Just like hers would be, if she didn't tread carefully.

"You can't-" Charlotte began weakly.

"I can, and I am." Maryse said firmly, making it clear this wasn't a debate, "And if you want to reclaim the throne that I've already taken from you, you'll do what I say right now, otherwise, I'll shove my fist up your big fat ass. Which technically isn't a dick, therefore I can do it. Unless, that's what you want. Mmmmmmmmmm oui, does the mighty Charlotte Flair want a fist up her butt? Already? Ha ha ha ha!"

The obvious counter to that was, Maryse and everyone else knew that Charlotte meant she wanted nothing up her ass. Other than maybe a tongue, as it had always been a grey area. But right now she didn't even want to have any physical pleasure coming from her ass. She just wanted to get out of here, and train like crazy for the most important match of her life, where failure was absolutely not an option.

So after a few more insulting words, she kneeled down in front of Mickie's dick, and took it into her mouth. Which of course caused Maryse to cackle wickedly, and provide more encouragement, Charlotte desperately trying to ignore those words, but it was no use.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it, suck that dick! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck Toni Storm's dick!" Maryse cackled with wicked delight, trying to stick to English for once to enhanced the humiliation she was dishing out, "Take it deep, mmmmmmmmm, deep into your mouth! Toni's dick! Blow that pathetic little bottom. Oh oui, the great Charlotte Flair is sucking the dick of a total bottom. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck oui, that so hot. But don't forget about the dicks of Mickie, Mandy and Sonya. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I know you must love the taste of Becky's ass most of all, but don't forget those dicks, covered in the butt cream of Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Charlotte Flair... I mean, Trish Stratus. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, suck those strap-ons, and show us all just how far the Queen has fallen."

Which was almost unbearably humiliating, but at least the fact that Maryse couldn't stop talking hid the fact that Charlotte was moaning in pleasure from being able to taste Becky's butt. Charlotte desperately tried to convince herself that she rimmed bitches all of the time, so this was no big deal.

But deep down, she knew this was different, and more than even the flavour that she was enjoying, she couldn't ignore the fact that she was bobbing her head up and down a dick strapped around the waist of Toni Storm, one of the most famously submissive butt sluts in the wrestling business today. And it was only going to get worse, with every upcoming cock on her 'dinner plate'.

After all, there was still a chance that Toni Storm might make something of herself. Be at least as successful as Mickie was, and not be complete losers, like Mandy and Sonya. Now sucking their cocks was truly humiliating. Especially as she was tasting first the ass of one of her greatest rivals in Sasha, and then one of her greatest idols in Trish.

And of course, at the end, she had to suck Maryse's strap-on, and thus tasting a combination of the asses of so-called horse women. Or more accurately, the asses of three horse women, and a legend. Something which the mighty Queen became depressingly lost in for who knows how long. But even at it's worst, Charlotte comforted herself with the fact that she was able to concentrate on WHEN she would be able to get her revenge on this bitch.

Meanwhile, Maryse was having the time of her life, especially when Charlotte was sucking her dick, "Oooooooooooh oui, that's it bitch, suck my dick. Suck it good! Oh oui! Suck it, and taste the asses of the horse women. The asses of three horse women, and a legend. Yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck, The asses of your precious Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha Banks, and maybe most of all, Trish Stratus. Taste your future. Get a taste of when you inevitably become my ass to mouth whore, and taste the slutty little bottoms of every slutty little bottom in the WWE. Including your own. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, oh Charlotte, I can't wait to be the one to take your anal cherry, and make you my fat assed bitch forever! Ooooooooooooh oui, ça y est salope, suce ma bite. Suce bien! Ah oui! Sucez-le, et goûtez aux culs des femmes à cheval. Les ânes de trois femmes cavalières, et une légende. Yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck, Les culs de tes précieuses Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha Banks, et peut-être plus que tout, Trish Stratus. Goûtez à votre avenir. Goûtez au moment où vous devenez inévitablement ma pute du cul à la bouche, et goûtez aux petits culs salopes de tous les petits culs salopes de la WWE. Y compris le vôtre. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, oh Charlotte, j'ai hâte d'être la seule à prendre ta cerise anale, et de faire de toi ma grosse salope au cul pour toujours!"