Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 10

Story Info
Maryse vs Charlotte.
11.7k words
4.4
4.8k
3

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Becky Lynch or Charlotte Flair or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Charlotte Flair had been in high-stakes situations before, but none more disturbing than this. She'd wrestled with her ass literally on the line plenty of times before, but that had been against female wrestlers she could actually respect. But this was against Maryse, the definition of a glorified model, who was just employed to look pretty.

Sure, she wasn't the worst ever wrestler, but in this moment, that was part of the problem. Why? Because, despite all of her previous achievements, Charlotte just couldn't seem to put away Maryse, and she was really struggling to keep her cool. Because naturally, she'd dominated the match, but that meant nothing, unless she could seal the deal.

So far Maryse had somehow kicked out of Natural Selection, and even worse, got too the ropes in the middle of Figure 8. Which were two things which Charlotte, and clearly the crowd, thought was well beyond Maryse's capabilities. And again, everything was on the line for the other blonde as well.

And while Charlotte was very much focused on saving her own ass, the prospective of taking an anal cherry was always wonderful motivation for her to fight on. Of course, the French bitch needed help from her sluts every time she wanted to gain the advantage, and to her credit, Charlotte kicked out of the two DDTs, the second on a chair. However, the two butt busters were running on empty, and something had to give.

In the end, both women went to the top rope in search of something which could end the match, and found it, in the form of an Avalanche DDT. And to be fair, getting dropped on their head from the top rope would've been enough to KO anyone. Hell, Charlotte almost won, simply because it took Maryse a couple of seconds too long to roll them over, but after that, The Queen was done.

Maybe the worst part being, that Charlotte woke up just in time to see the referee's hand coming down for the 3, and hear the bell ring, without being able to stop it. She tried after that, but it was too late, The Sexiest of the Sexy was already jumping up and celebrating, must to the disbelief of the crowd. Maryse even placed a foot over that of her defeated opponent, and held her title up high, before heading to the back.

This left Charlotte slowly coming too, realizing what had happened, and what this meant for her. And the entire women's locker room, for that matter. Oh God, she was screwed. Because sure, Maryse had cheated throughout the match, but when it came to the finish, she had one clean, giving the poor Queen no choice. Oh fuck, the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair was going to have to give up her anal cherry.

And give it up to the legendary butt fucker, who had turned the most reluctant of back door into slutty little fuck holes. Much like she had done to so many women before, The Queen was getting a taste of her own medicine, and it was already the worst taste ever.

As much as Charlotte loved topping the women of the WWE, and as much as she wanted some revenge for this indignity, she seriously considered forfeiting them both by refusing to bottom for Maryse. Hell, she was The Queen, Charlotte Flair. She shouldn't have to do this. She was a multiple times Alpha female and champion.

Surely she could just demand obedience from her collection of bitches, regardless of some fluke victory? Hell, she should be the one demanding that Maryse give up her ass to a real woman. Yes, The Queen would finally be the one to put that uppity model in her place, solidifying that every single ass in the WWE, past and present, was rightfully hers.

When she initially rolled out of the ring, and started heading towards the back, Charlotte was determined that would be the case. However, as she got through the curtain, and started heading towards the locker room, she was plagued by hesitation and doubt, which would be the end of her, if she let it. She then hesitated when she reached the door, and then stared longingly in the direction of the parking lot.

It was so tempting in that moment, to just run for her life. Or more accurately, her virgin ass hole. But for better or for worse, Charlotte took a deep and calming breath, focused on the rage she was feeling, and walked through the locker room door. Where of course, she found Maryse waiting for her with a smile on her face, which immediately took some of the wind out of her sales.

"Et donc, après tout ce temps, Charlotte Flair va enfin toucher le fond." Maryse gleefully gloated, laughing as she added, "Ooooooooooooh oui, after all this time, Charlotte Flair is finally going to bottom, and become my fat assed bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, I'm going to take that big fat ass of yours, and make it mine! Just like all the rest."

"No." Charlotte growled softly.

"Non?" Maryse questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No!" Charlotte said more firmly, closing the door behind her, and then slowly approaching her opponent, "Hell no, I'm not bottoming to the likes of you. I'm not bottoming to anyone! I'm The Queen! I'm the champion! I'm the Alpha female of the entire WWE. I have been since the day I stepped into this company, and I don't need a title to tell me that. So I'm going to be the one taking your big fat ass, just like all the rest."

There was a brief pause, then Maryse simply stepped into Charlotte's personal space, and told her, "Non... you are no Queen, no Alpha and certainly no champion. No, you are a weasel. You are a liar, and a cheat. Things which have always been acceptable out there, in the ring, but never in here. This ground is sacred, and everyone from real champions like Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix, to the truly pathetic career bottoms like Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville have respect for that.

They bottom when they lose, regardless of the consequences. But not you. Non, you've lost over, and over, and over again, but you never pay up. Always find some excuse, while not accepting an excuse from anyone else. But that ends right here, right now, with my big dick taking your anal cherry."

"I'm The Queen." Charlotte just laughed, adding before the other blonde could say anything, "Sure, you got lucking out there, but 99 times out of 100, I would beat you. And I will beat you, if you even think about trying to top me. I don't care what the rules say, I'm still the Alpha around here, and everyone in this room is my anal bitch. Including you. So I suggest you bend over, and give me what's mine."

"No!" Maryse said coldly, "You bend over."

"This is not a negotiation." Charlotte growled, "Or do you really think you can beat me?"

"I just did." Maryse pointed out.

"No, you fluked your way to victory, in a normal wrestling match. I'm talking about a straight up fight, that doesn't end until someone submits. Until someone submits to an ass fucking. And in this case, their virgin ass." Charlotte explained smugly, confident that victory was finally hers, "You can't really be delusional enough to think that you could beat me that way, can you?"

"One on one? Maybe, maybe not." Maryse shrugged, before grinning wickedly, "Luckily for me, it's not."

"Not what?" Charlotte frowned in confusion.

"One on one." Maryse smirked wickedly.

Charlotte continued to frown, and then she noticed the rest of the women standing around them, and staring at her warningly, causing her to stammer weakly, "Now, now just wait a second, and think about this. I'm The Queen. Your Alpha female, who fucks you better than anyone else. You don't want to side with this pretender over me. She's just a glorified model. She's not a real wrestler, like us. Well, most of us."

Which caused Maryse to chuckle wickedly, then she asked her audience, "Who wants to see Charlotte Flair get her ass fucked?"

Immediately the rest of the locker room chorused, "I do, my French Mistress."

Which in turn caused Charlotte to stammer weakly, "But, but... but I'm The Queen."

"And now, you are my bitch." Maryse chuckled wickedly, before ordering, "Now bend over, bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm, oh oui, penche-toi et donne-moi ton gros cul. Donne-moi la cerise que j'ai gagnée, et accepte ta place comme ma nouvelle salope au gros cul! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, bend over and give me your big fat ass. Give me the cherry I earned, and accept your place as my new fat ass bitch!"

Poor Charlotte had to think fast. Stammering like an idiot wouldn't help, and would only further embarrass her. As would trying to appeal to the women around her. They had always been jealous of her for being so much better than all of them, so of course they would gang up on her, given the chance. In fact, she was surprised it hadn't happened before now.

She supposed the difference was they had someone they could rally around, and more importantly, someone who actually had a chance of breaking the almighty Queen. But Charlotte couldn't allow that to happen, and although it would mean submitting to something humiliating, she might just have a way out of this. Something she really didn't want to do, but she had no other option.

"How about another bet?" Charlotte grumbled.

"And why would I do that?" Maryse questioned, "I've won. Your big fat disgusting ass is mine. And so are your titles. You don't have anything I want."

"No, but let's make this more interesting..." Charlotte goaded her opponent, "You like to spank your opponents, right? Me too. It's a great way to put these inferior bitches in their place. And because they all know they're inferior, that kind of thing always gets them wet. So, if I get wet, it'll prove I'm just another bitch who wants to get her ass fucked. But when I don't get wet, you let me go. Then, when I beat you in our inevitable rematch, I promise you'll get the same deal. Something that these pathetic butt sluts can hold me too. Then, when you get wet, I promise to be gentle when it comes to breaking in your virgin ass. At least at first. Until you're begging me to fuck you hard."

There was a brief pause, then Maryse questioned, "So, Charlotte Flair is begging to get her ass spanked, oui? Mmmmmmmmmm, interesting."

"No!" Charlotte said coldly, before somewhat sweetening her tone, "I just-"

"Do it!" Maryse interrupted forcefully, "Beg me to spank you, and you have yourself a deal."

"You can't be serious?" Charlotte whined, and then when she just got a look from the French Dom, she sighed with annoyance, and then forced out through gritted teeth, "Please spank me... my French Mistress."

"Once more, with feeling." Maryse pushed, "Make me believe it."

Fearing the consequences if she didn't, Charlotte glared at her temporary top for a few long seconds, before forcing out with no enthusiasm in her voice, "Oh please, my French Mistress, spank me. I want to be spanked. I want you to... to bend me over your knee, and show everyone you beat me. To beat my butt bright red. To humiliate me. To, in just that moment, make me your bitch."

"And spank The Queen's big fat booty." Maryse further pushed.

"And, and spank The Queen's big fat booty." Charlotte reluctantly parroted.

"I suppose that will do." Maryse shrugged, before ordering, "Becky, bring me a chair I can sit down on, while I'm spanking your former Mistress."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky happily replied and obeyed, while giving Charlotte an infuriating smirk.

"As for you, bitch. Take off your clothes." Maryse ordered, before slapping Charlotte across the face, and yelling at her, "Come on bitch, enough of your hesitation. Do it! Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, je veux voir la puissante Charlotte Flair me faire un strip-tease. Oh oui, c'est ce que je veux. I want to see the mighty Charlotte Flair give me a striptease. Oh yes, that's what I want, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!"

Even though she really, really wanted to return the slap with one of her own, Charlotte instead forced herself to reply, "Yes, my French Mistress."

It certainly wasn't said with enthusiasm, or anything close to that, but it still had their audience chuckling wickedly at the side of the mighty Charlotte Flair being forced to humiliate herself. And then again, when The Queen actually put some effort into a striptease. She didn't want to, but she was walking a fine line, and didn't want to take the risk.

The worst part of course, was when she had to pull down her trunks, sticking her now bare ass in the direction of her tormentor, who was now sitting down. Although what was even worse, was then having to bend over Maryse's knee, presenting her butt in the perfect position to be spanked. God, that was so humiliating. Especially because of course, the French Bitch just had to stretch it out as much as possible.

Maryse had been planning on spanking Charlotte anyway, and wasn't even a little worried that she would lose this bet. No, confident of her success, it was never more obvious that Charlotte Flair was just another wrestler with an ego problem. Perhaps even more than any other woman in WWE history, given unlike the rest, The Queen had been allowed to live in the delusion that she was truly untouchable, by never bottoming before now.

And it was up to The Sexiest of the Sexy to put this bitch in her place. Something that Maryse was only too happy to do, given that she had been dreaming about it for years. In fact, her only regret was she hadn't done it sooner. Then again, there was definitely something to be said for building up the anticipation of taking this ultimate prize.

That wasn't the only reason that Maryse didn't start off with a hard spanking. Hell, even if she wasn't trying to win a bet, if she was going to do something, she was going to do it right. Besides, why would she ever deny herself the pleasure of squeezing and groping such a big and juicy piece of meat?

Oh yes, Maryse revelled in admiring her prize, at first just with her eyes, but soon with both hands, increasing the humiliation for the so-called Queen tenfold, and thus increasing the likelihood she would win this bet. God, she could be wrong, but the French Dom could've sworn she felt wetness against her thigh already. Which may have been wishful thinking, but if it was, it wouldn't be for much longer.

While it was very tempting to double check, as that would be a wonderful victory for her, Maryse just couldn't resist lifting her hand high into the air, and delivering one hard double smack first. Well, maybe a couple more after that. Then just a couple more after that, and so on, The Sexiest of the Sexy becoming lost in giving the so-called Queen what she so richly deserved. Not that she went all out right from the get-go.

No, of course not. She allowed plenty of time in between blows, so she could watch that juicy flesh jiggle for her, and then grope it. Mostly for her own enjoyment, but again, she was definitely upping the humiliation factor for Charlotte, which definitely paid off for the superior blonde.

Naturally, even though there was no doubt of what would be the outcome, it was still so incredibly satisfying feeling wetness against her thighs. And Charlotte knew it too, given the pathetic cry she let out shortly after it became a deniable. Although admittedly, the fact that Maryse celebrated her victory with a few extra hard slaps probably had a lot to do with it.

But to be fair, Maryse showed her a little bit of mercy, by not pointing it out right away. No, she was nice enough to keep her mouth shut, and just admire the way those cheeks jiggled extra hard for her, and already started changing colour. Oh yes, they were already turning pink, which was a very promising sign. for how they would look after the spanking was finally done.

Charlotte couldn't believe this was happening to her. It was bad enough that she had lost a match to this talentless whore, but now, her body was betraying her like this? WTF? She was supposed to be better than this. The Alpha of Alphas, who could never, ever be topped by anyone. Especially not a glorified model. And yet, that was exactly what was happening right now.

She was being topped, and to her horror, some twisted part of her enjoyed it. So much so that she realized very early on that she had made a terrible mistake, one which would provide her with more humiliation when the time came. In fact, all she could really do was hope that Maryse didn't mention it. At least not before she passed out from embarrassment.

Of course, there was no chance that she would be that lucky. Hell, she was surprised that Maryse didn't pointed out before the spanking even began. Especially given she clearly knew, given the way that she laughed with triumph, and delivering some particularly vicious blows. Although admittedly, that had been just inevitable at that point.

Whatever the case, the great Charlotte Flair was left to wallow in her utter failure for a few long minutes, while this smug bitch revelled in her victory. Then, just when Charlotte didn't think it could get any worse, it did, as Maryse did the one thing that she had been dreading this entire time. Namely, drawing attention to the fact that The Queen was actually enjoying this.

"Looks like I won our little bet, non?" Maryse chuckled wickedly, stopping the spanking entirely, so that she was sure that everyone was paying attention to what she was saying, especially Charlotte, "Oooooooooooh oui, your whore cunt has gotten nice and wet for me, and you know what that means, don't you? You are truly mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, no more excuses, or whining and complaining. Your ass is just mine. All mine! Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss, I own this ass! I fucking own it. And I'm going to use it whenever, wherever and however I want. You hear me, Charlotte? The Queen's ass is mine! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, ta chatte de pute est devenue bien mouillée pour moi, et tu sais ce que ça veut dire, n'est-ce pas? Tu es vraiment à moi. Oh oui, plus d'excuses, ou pleurnicher et se plaindre. Ton cul n'est que le mien. Tout à moi! Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss, je possède ce cul! Je le possède putain. Et je vais l'utiliser quand, où et comme je veux. Tu m'entends, Charlotte? Le cul de la reine est à moi!"

As Maryse's words dissolved into nothing but French, her hands return to Charlotte's ass, dishing out blow after blow, with absolutely no mercy. Which meant no groping, but it also meant no pausing in between the strikes, truly maximized the amount of pain Charlotte was feeling.

Especially as the French Dom obviously increase the force she was using, until the once mighty Queen's butt cheeks felt like they were jiggling like jelly in a hurricane, and they had to be bright red at this point. Something which caused the multiple time champion and Alpha unspeakable pain. She'd been lucky to avoid serious injuries over the years, so this pain was worse than any pain she'd had to endure before. Even if most of that pain was mental.

Suffering this humiliation, and the fact that this was only the beginning, was a truly unspeakable fate for someone like the mighty Charlotte Flair. Yet at the same time, it felt oddly cathartic. Not because she had inflicted this on her co-workers, and was now being punished for it. No, if anything, her only regret was not causing the bitches who were surrounding her more pain when she had the chance.

After all, if it wasn't for them, she would be the one spanking Maryse right now. Hell, she still should be doing that, and the fact that she let herself down in such a way made Charlotte feel she might actually deserved this, at least a little bit. Although she was very grateful when it was over, even if that did feel like it took forever. And even given what was about to happen.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers