Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, the only thing which could have made it better was if she could suck that arse flavoured cock all night long. Sadly, that just wasn't possible, as inevitably there was no more bum cream to clean. And sure enough, eventually that big dick was returned to Charlotte's butt, and then after a few more minutes of sodomy, someone else got the chance for some ATM fun.

"Now you, Sasha..." Maryse ordered with a wicked chuckle, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I want to see The Boss suck The Queen's ass cream off of my cock. As for the rest of you, don't look so disappointed. Mmmmmmmmmmm, non, because I guarantee, all of you will be tasting this ass tonight. Oh oui, je le garantis."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Charlotte had shoved the faces of every one of these bitches up her ass, apart from Maryse, and the one silver lining to all of this was to have her greatest rivals such as Sasha, Bayley and especially Becky tasting the deepest part of her bowels, and absolutely love it. God, they were moaning like the shameless ATM sluts they were.

Fuck, it was truly disgusting. Charlotte had never ever been more disgusted with anyone in her entire life, except herself, for what happened during this whole twisted act. Because as much as she tried to tell herself that her own enjoyment came from watching the women surrounding her getting humiliated, deep down, she knew the truth, and it was almost too much to bear.

She honestly believed it, because although she had made a career out of turning the most reluctant of back holes into welcoming fuck holes, and already welcoming fuck holes into needy little whore holes, Charlotte never thought that her back door would ever be one of them. No, she was too much of a top for that. The only true Alpha female in the history of the WWE.

Only now, she was proven to be wrong about that, as to her horror, whatever initial pain and discomfort she felt faded away, leaving her with nothing but pure pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure, which made her want to beg for more. Beg to come, and become just another one of Maryse's anal bitches. But no, she was the Queen, dammit. She wouldn't suffer the same fate as everyone else. She just couldn't. She needed to stay strong.

Or make herself cum? Oh God, if she could just slip her hand in between her legs and rub her needy little clit, that would be all she needed to send over the edge at this stage. And/or she could bounce her booty back against that weapon of ass destruction. Maybe especially that last one was almost tempting for the once mighty Charlotte Flair, but again, she just couldn't do it.

It would be two submissive. Too humiliating. Which just left her desperately hoping that Maryse would lose her patience, and butt fuck her to orgasm anyway. Yes, that would also be unbearably humiliating, but at least Charlotte wouldn't completely break, which might just be the best she could hope for at this stage. And even that wasn't guaranteed, as she got dangerously close to actually begging for more, before Maryse added a twist into the mix.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed." Maryse chuckled wickedly, as she shoved her dick back up Charlotte's ass once again, "Most of this generation would be broken by now."

"That's, that's because I'm the Queen!" Charlotte forced out through her teeth, desperately trying and failing not to moan, "You'll never break me."

"We'll see about that." Maryse said dismissively, before turning her attention elsewhere, "Becky, strap on a dick, and lay down flat on your back."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky happily replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

"No, please..." Charlotte whimpered pathetically, seeing where this was going.

"Charlotte, go ride your former bitch with your freshly broken in bitch hole." Maryse casually added, pretty much ignoring the protest, but then warning, "And do not make me ask twice."

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte lowered her head, and pathetically whimpered, "Yes, my French Mistress."

Poor Charlotte just didn't have enough left in her to properly protest, leaving her feeling truly pathetic as she crawled over to where Becky was waiting for her. Or at least, she did after Becky had gotten herself into position, because only then did her 'French Mistress' actually pull the dick out of her ass. And oh God, The Queen actually whimpered in disappointment from that.

Again. Maryse had The Queen acting like a completely broken anal whore, and Charlotte honestly wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. Especially if she would have to start anally riding her former bitches, until she begged to cum. And perhaps, even worse. Promise things she didn't want to promise. Although, at least this gave her the excuse that Maryse would need to cheat to make her say those things.

Becky used to love making bottoms anally ride her. It was such a simple way to dominate them, in which they got to do all the work, while she just was lay back, and enjoyed the show. In fact, it had been her favourite position, when she started out as a top. But then, she actually got into topping, meaning that she put herself in that position less and less, because she desperately wanted to prove herself truly worthy of being an Alpha female in the WWE, and the champion she had always dreamed of being.

Now all that had been taken away from her, and she found herself loving being in this position once again, as it was a sign of her French Mistress's control over her. Oh yes, in moments like this, The Man was nothing but a human dildo for the amusement of her owner.

However, she had never moved faster to equip herself, and get into position, given exactly who would be anally riding her dick. Oh God, she had dreamed of getting her revenge on the mighty Charlotte Flair, and giving The Queen a taste of her own medicine, for so long that she truly began to believe it would never happen.

Especially when she was broken, and turned back into the anal addicted bottom the wonderful Maryse had reminded her that she was all along. And now, ironically, she would be allowed to finally achieve her greatest goal as a top, as a bottom, all thanks to her amazing Mistress. God, she could never, ever thank the French Dom for this, although she would devote the rest of her life to trying.

Certainly, nothing had ever been more satisfying than watching the once unstoppable Alpha female Charlotte Flair lining her now gaping bitch hole up with Becky's cock, and then pushing downwards, anally penetrating herself. It was the same story when the mighty Queen started pushing herself all the way downwards, and then started bouncing up and down, and thus sodomizing herself on The Man's strap-on.

And to make the whole thing perfect, she had a look of humiliation and enjoyment on her face the entire time. Or at least, whenever she wasn't too busy trying and failing to hide her expressions, and more importantly her sounds, of pure pleasure. Oh fuck yeah, Charlotte Flair was practically a fat assed bitch already. Just like Becky. And what happened next would solidify that. Something that the redhead, and their audience, couldn't wait to see.

While Becky hated to look away from Charlotte's face, there were a few cases where she just couldn't help it. Namely, when her French Mistress kneeled down behind the so-called Queen with a wide grin on her face. And then when it became an even wider grin, she could only push a finger into Charlotte's arse.

Of course, that quickly had Becky refocusing on her old friend and rival, given that realization quickly hit. Oh yes, the once unstoppable Alpha female and champion knew exactly what was about to happen. And she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. God, this was going to be so good. Especially as this would surely break this bitch once and for all, and turn her into nothing but an anal bitch.

To her credit, Maryse got a second, and even a third finger into that already stretched out bitch hole, before finally sucking those fingers clean, and then ordering, "Becky, spread the cheeks of your old friend. Oooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's finally time for Charlotte Flair to lose her double anal cherry."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky happily replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

"Fuck you, bitch! "Charlotte snapped, in possibly one last act of defiance, "Fuck you all! You'll pay for this. You all will! Ah fuck!"

"We shall see..." Maryse said dismissively, before ordering, "But for now, shut up, and take this shit up your ass!"

Maryse would normally be laying on the verbal humiliation nice and thick right now, but she was too exhausted for that. Too eager to get a second cock into Charlotte Flair's ass hole, and thus, being one step closer to breaking the so-called Queen once and for all.

It might even be the last step, given that, as far as she could tell, the other tall blonde had probably been too close to a orgasm for it before this, and this addition would surely be enough to have her promising her French Mistress anything she wanted, as long as the superior woman allowed her the privilege of cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. With two dicks! Especially given who was attached to the other cock. Because yes, Becky Lynch was nothing but a human dildo right now, but it still had to be unbearably humiliating for her latest conquest.

With victory so close at hand, now perhaps more than ever, Maryse wanted to savour this precious moment. Savour the beautiful sight of Charlotte Flair's shit hole stretching open to accept a second strap-on sliding through it, alongside the first.

Oh God, when it finally happened, when that before tonight virgin butt hole stretched wide enough to accept a second dick, and thus mean that Maryse had taken Charlotte Flair's double anal cherry, as well as simply her anal cherry, The Sexiest of the Sexy was so overwhelmed that even she couldn't speak for a few moments. Which of course, by her standards, kind of felt like an eternity. Something which the French Dom was eager to make up for when she got the ability to talk back.

"And... there goes your cherry!" Maryse announced with an evil laugh, "Oooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, there goes The Great Charlotte Flair's anal cherry, AND her double anal cherry. They're both gone now, mmmmmmmmm, and you know what that means? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, every dumb whore knows what this means! It means this ass is mine. Now and forever. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you hear me, you stupid anal whore? Your fucking ass is mine! You're mine! All mine! I fucking own you and your big fat disgusting ass! You're my fucking property, and I'm going to do whatever I want to you! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, il y a la cerise anale de la grande Charlotte Flair, et sa double cerise anale. Ils sont tous les deux partis maintenant, mmmmmmmmm, et vous savez ce que cela signifie? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chaque pute idiote sait ce que cela signifie! Ça veut dire que ce cul est à moi. Maintenant et pour toujours. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, tu m'entends, stupide pute anale? Ton putain de cul est à moi! Tu es à moi! Tout à moi! Putain je te possède toi et ton gros cul dégoûtant! Tu es ma putain de propriété, et je vais faire ce que je veux de toi! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!"

This time there was no comeback of any sort, as the once unstoppable Alpha female simply made sounds like a gutted fish, while Maryse bombarded her with insulting words in French. Admittedly, this probably had a lot to do with the lack of comeback from her only true rival. But Maryse didn't really care. Because at that stage, she was simply lost in that from the moment of stuffing Charlotte Flair's shit-pipe with a second strap-on dildo.

Especially, as Becky Lynch provided the perfect view of this, giving her French Mistress. What was rightfully hers all along. God, it was easily one of the greatest moments of her life. Of all their lives, really. And maybe the most important moment in the history of the WWE's women's division.

In that moment, it truly felt like everything had been building up to this. The moment that Charlotte Flair was broken beyond all recognition from a double ass fucking, and became nothing but one of the many fat assed bitches in Maryse's increasingly large collection. Hell, thanks to this, every single woman in the WWE, past, present and future, would belong to her.

Because after this, who could possibly challenge her? Charlotte had achieved things no one else had. Becky two, for that matter. And soon, they would both be nothing but her bitches. Which was why Maryse was incapable of taunting once the double butt stuffing was complete. Or at least, incapable of saying any words in English.

Charlotte Flair was done. She didn't want to admit it out loud, but everyone knew it. No one came back from a double butt fucking. At least, not right away. And who knows if Maryse... her French Mistress, with ever allow her the chance? Her only hope was that her body would finally reject the treatment she was receiving, preventing her from suffering the humiliation of cumming from receiving a double anal pounding.

Alas, it was not to be, and she even felt some degree of pleasure during the initial double ass stuffing. Probably because she had been so stretched out at that point, that it literally made her cry to think of her booty becoming so slutty.

It was even worse once her French Mistress's thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing that the full length of both those dildos were now buried deep within her bowels. Which was something that the French Dom didn't taunt her about. Or at least, not in a way she could understand, which in turn prevented anyone else from saying anything.

But that was a small comfort, considering the unbearable humiliation she was receiving. And worse, once the double butt fucking was officially underway, whatever pain she had been feeling faded away, leaving her with the greatest pleasure she had ever known. Something which should have been in no way possible, and yet in that moment, she just couldn't hide the truth.

So much so, that to her shame, the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair found herself crying out, whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure. Something which got hysterical laughter all around her, but especially from the French Mistress. Oh God, she was being laughed at, and there was nothing The Queen could do about it.

Worse, she was being laughed at by the anal slut surrounding her, all of which she had effortlessly topped in the past. Becky definitely included. And yet, The Man just might be the one doing this the most. Other than of course, their French Mistress, who continued laughing and bombarding her with words in French. Which gave Charlotte a full sense of hope that she would be required to beg.

Alas, Charlotte was not that lucky, and eventually Maryse grabbed a handful of her long locks, pulled them back, and yelled, "You wanna cum? You wanna cum like a bitch?"

"Yes!" Charlotte initially just whimpered, but then another tug of her hair had her crying out, "Ah fuck, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh, I want it! I wanna cum!"

"More!" Maryse pushed with a chuckle.

"Oh God..." Charlotte practically wept, before forcing herself to add, "I... I want to cum. I need to cum! Please? Oooooooooooooooh fuck, I wanna cum like a bitch, with a dick in my ass. With two big fucking dicks! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, please, my French Mistress, double fuck my big fat fucking ass and make me cum!"

"More!" Maryse pushed, smacking the other blonde's big booty, "You know what I wanna hear, so just do it."

"Please, no..." Charlotte whimpered, even more pathetically than before.

"Do it!" Maryse demanded angrily, even threatening, "Do it now, or you won't get to cum at all tonight."

Which was most likely a bluff, as it was something that Maryse needed to break her, but Charlotte was just so delirious at that point, she just couldn't help herself, "No! No please, mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum! Fuck me hard and make me cum like a bitch! Make me your bitch! Oh my God, oooooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I need it! I fucking need it, hard in the ass! Oh fuck! Please, my French Mistress, double fuck my big fat fucking ass, make me cum, and... and make me your fat assed bitch! If you can! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, oh fuck me, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh God, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

On some level, Charlotte was furious with herself for ruining what was her best chance to be free from this nightmare. Then again, a whole night without being able to cum, while being relentlessly fucked, just might be worse, and lead to the same results. However, they would never know, because in this reality, the French Dom increased her pace ever so slowly, which was all it took to make the once mighty Queen cum so hard, it completely destroyed her.

God, in that moment the once unstoppable butt buster Charlotte Flair was actually grateful she hadn't given up her booty to a lesser top, so her first experience being on the receiving end of anal sex could be this wonderful. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she was bombarded with climax after climax.

Maryse was normally good about holding her own orgasms back, and to her credit, she was able to do so again here, but it was only by the skin of her teeth. After all, this was the infamous butt buster Charlotte Flair, who she seemed to be breaking completely right now.

And not only that, but the stubborn bitch was the last piece of the puzzle. Oh yes, after The Queen was conquered, there was no one who could possibly stand in the way of The Sexiest of the Sexy. Oh fuck yes, Maryse was now raining supreme over all the women in the WWE, and they all knew it. Especially given that, naturally, the brand-new Alpha female of the entire WWE just couldn't help gloating about this whole situation.

"I OWN YOU! I FUCKING OWN YOU AND YOUR BIG FAT ASS!" Maryse screamed at the top of her lungs, while pulling the other tall blonde's hair back and smacking her ass, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI, YOU'RE MINE, CHARLOTTE! CHARLOTTE FLAIR IS MY ANAL WHORE! THE QUEEN MY DIRTY LITTLE BUTT SLUT! OH OUI, YOU'RE MY FUCKING FAT ASSED BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THIS BIG BOOTY IS MY PROPERTY! I OWN IT! I OWN ALL OF YOU! YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASSES ARE MINE! MINE TO USE HOWEVER I WANT! JE T' APPARTIENS! JE T'AI PUTAIN DE T'APPROCHER ET TON GROS CUL! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI, TU ES MOI, CHARLOTTE! CHARLOTTE FLAIR EST MA PUTAIN ANAL! LA REINE MY DIRTY PETIT SALOPE! OH OUI, TU ES MON PUTAIN DE GROSSE SALOPE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yessssssssssssss, CETTE GRANDE BOOTY est ma propriété, je l'option d'acquisition, je POSSÈDE TOUS! VOTRE GRANDE FAT DISGUSTING CULS est à moi! MINE D'UTILISATION MAIS JE VEUX! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I WIN! I WIN I WIN I WIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

The main reason she started taunting her so soon, was pretty much right after Charlotte started cumming, Maryse knew that in a second she was going to go over the edge too, and when she did, she would become the same incoherent mess that Charlotte was right now.

Hell, even Maryse had her limits, which she proved by quickly slipping back into French, and then just gibberish, as her first climax hit her like a truck. Oh God, she was even forced to stop, which was tremendously embarrassing for a top of her calibre. Which hopefully went unnoticed, given that the so-called Queen began frantically bouncing back and forth on the big dildos wrecking her rectum.