Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn, this caused Maryse to chuckle wickedly, then the Alpha female of the entire WWE began redoubling her efforts to literally ruin Charlotte Flair's ass. Oh yes, she used every ounce of strength she had to cause both of those cocks to hammer in and out of Charlotte's obscenely stretched butt hole, and making the so-called Queen cum for her over and over again.

She experienced multiple climaxes of her own, which was arguably more satisfying than whatever her new bitch was receiving. Even if the former multiple times champion and Alpha female was squirting her cum all over the stomach of her greatest rival in the process. Which probably made the whole thing that much more satisfying for both wrestlers, as Maryse had no doubt they both came, given that she had been in Becky's position many times before.

As lost as she might've been in the brutal rectum wrecking, Maryse tried to keep an eye on Becky, to make sure that she didn't use this to her advantage. Which wouldn't have been impossible, given all of the history these women had. And yet, Becky Lynch was the perfect bottom throughout, lying back and letting the superior woman do all the work. Which shouldn't have been surprising, and it wasn't.

But Maryse was still greatly pleased by this, and definitely planned to reward the so-called Man for her service later. However, it would be much later, given that The Sexiest of the Sexy really did use every ounce of her strength to brutalize the so-called Queen's ass hole, before collapsing down on the sweaty body beneath her. Which normally would have been dangerous, but she had no doubt that she had nothing to fear from the fuck holes surrounding her.

Sure enough, none of them did anything while she was recovering enough to pull out of that well-used hole, and then smacking Charlotte's booty while demanding, "Spread your cheeks, my Queen. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, prove that The Queen is now nothing but my fat assed bitch. Just like all the rest. Oh oui, écartez les joues, ma reine. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, prouvez que la reine n'est plus que ma grosse salope au cul. Comme tout le reste. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me that gape montre-moi cette bouche bée! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show us all that gaping bitch hole!"

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte softly and pathetically whimpered, "Yes, my French Mistress."

Charlotte only really hesitated because she was so exhausted at that point, she was barely conscious. But at least for that moment, she was so broken that she somehow found a way to push herself past her own limits. Which was something which served her well in the ring, but right now it was just leading to even more humiliation.

Which weirdly in turn, just gave her the strength to do this. Namely, to move off of Becky's laps so she could press her face right down to the floor, as she reached back, and slowly spread her cheeks, exposing her completely brutalized butt hole. Something which greatly amused her French Mistress, who like the rest of the audience stared at her handiwork for a few long seconds, before she began gloating again.

"Oooooooooooooooh fuck, what a pretty little gape." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, quel joli petit trou de merde tendu grand ouvert, qui ne peut pas se fermer, parce que trop bien foutu! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, bien foutu. Baisée par une vraie femme. La vraie femme, qui possède maintenant ton trou du cul. Et tu sais ce que ça veut dire, n'est-ce pas Charlotte? Hein? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, what a pretty little stretched wide open shit hole, which can't close, because it's been fucked too good! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, fucked way to good. Fucked by a real woman. The real woman, who now owns your ass hole. And you know what that means, don't you Charlotte? Huh?"

There was another brief pause, then Charlotte softly and pathetically whimpered, "It, it means I'm your bitch, my French Mistress."

"Close." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "It means you're my fat assed bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, my fat assed bitch, who loves the taste of her own ass. Oooooooooooooh fuck yes, all my bitches love going ass to mouth. And you will be no different. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, get over here and accept your destiny as an ATM loving whore!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Charlotte replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Given how thoroughly humiliated she had been, especially with all the pictures being taken of her gaping butt hole, Charlotte found it horrifyingly easy to do as she was told. Especially because she desperately wanted to find out what her own ass tasted like, after literally watching every bitch here get that privilege before her.

And it didn't disappoint. No, as soon as Charlotte wrapped her lips around that dildo, she let out a loud moan, instantly loving the flavour. Something which she savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to bob her head up and down slowly. Which again, delighted her audience, especially her French Mistress, who was once again happy to provide commentary.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, that's it! Suck my fucking cock! Suck it, and taste your own butt, you ATM whore! Oh fuck!" Maryse enthusiastically encouraged, pretty much right from the start of this latest BJ, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it deep. Deep into your fucking mouth, Queenie. Oh yes, I want The Queen to suck my cock. For The Great Charlotte Flair to go ass to mouth, and love it, just like all my other ATM bitches! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, deep throat it like the whore you are! Oh oui, take it take it take it! Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, prends ça au fond. Au fond de ta putain de bouche, Queenie. Oh oui, je veux que la reine me suce la bite. Pour que The Great Charlotte Flair aille cul à bouche et adore ça, comme toutes mes autres chiennes ATM! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, gorge profonde comme la pute que tu es! Oh oui, prends-le prends-le prends-le! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii, AH FUCK!"

Poor Charlotte tried her best, but she was just inexperienced when it came to deep throating. To her credit, she was able to get much further than with a man, but it was nothing compared to the veteran cock suckers surrounding her. Something she was reminded of, when her French Mistress ordered her to stop, and let Becky take over.

Oh God, Charlotte had to watch her greatest rival pleasing their French Mistress, by taking the full length of that strap-on down her throat, and thus The Man got the last bit of The Queen's butt cream. Which was a humiliation which The Queen didn't like, and she promised would never, ever happen again. Which was sadly, not a promise she could keep. Just like her promise to not break. Although this was even worse.

Just to make sure she'd succeeded in breaking her latest conquest, the French Dom spend the rest of the night butt fucking her new Anal Queen, which seemingly involved Charlotte being double ass fucked by some combination of everyone on the roster. Of course, the goddess known as Maryse was the driving force behind each one of those anal poundings, but it was incredibly humiliating to stare into the eyes of the likes of Bayley, Sasha and even Sonya as she was ass fucked through multiple orgasms.

Which of course, only made her cum harder, and pushed her further into submission. Maybe one day she would break free, like others had after a night like this. But at least for this night, the once mighty Charlotte Flair was mostly happy being the fat assed bitch of her French Mistress.