Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over!" Maryse demanded with one final hard strike, and then pushed her latest conquest off of her lap, "Bend over so I can fuck that big fat disgusting ass of yours. Oh yeah, give me that ass, so I can fuck it, taking your anal cherry in front of your precious bitches, which I made mine. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give me what is rightfully mine. What I've earned. And you better reply properly, bitch!"

"Ah fuck!" Charlotte cried out as she received one more hard strike to her bottom, as a warning, before she whimpered softly, "Yes, my French Mistress."

"Good girl." Maryse smirked, admiring the prize in front of her for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Becky, bring me my strap-on. Oh yes, bring me a nice big strap-on cock, and some lube, and attach them to me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, it's time for me to give your little girlfriend what she so richly deserves. And you want to see that, don't you Becky?"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky happily replied and obeyed, giving Charlotte another infuriating smirk as she added, "I can't wait to see you take that big fat arse of hers."

Maryse certainly didn't doubt that, given Becky have been only too happy to tell her all about how things with Charlotte had soured over the years. Especially as she beat the so-called Queen time and time again, and yet, Charlotte refused to pay up with her virgin ass. This despite the fact that Becky had given the bitch her anal cherry all the way back in their NXT days.

Which made the redhead quick to retrieve a cock, strap it to her French Mistress, and then aggressively rub lube into it. Which amused Maryse greatly, even if her main focus was on what a beautiful job she had done with the other blonde's big fat ass, which had been turned a dark and angry red under the force of the spanking.

It hadn't even been the hardest butt beating Maryse had ever dished out. She had been far too happy for that. But it was heart-warming to see she'd still managed to make that bitch's booty look so pretty. Hell, it even made Maryse want to slide her tongue all over it, and even her lips, the latter of which was considered a submissive thing. Oh, what the hell? No one could confuse who was in charge at this point, so she might as well indulge.

Which was exactly what Maryse did. Oh yes, she buried her face in that big fat ass, completely losing herself to her lust for booty. Which involved kisses, licks, sucks, and inevitably just pressing her face so deep into those meaty cheeks that she was suffocating herself with them, and then rubbing her face in them.

She continued suffocating herself with booty when she finally stuck out her tongue, and slid it over the other girl's butt hole. Oh yes, Maryse dished out that first long, slow lick to the ultimate prize and the most forbidden of holes in the entire WWE. Which unsurprisingly, got a mixture of gasps, cries, and moans of pleasure from the once mighty Queen, only to be followed by pathetic whimpers as Charlotte obviously remembered what this was leading to, and what she was going to receive from her new French Mistress.

Which in turn, had Maryse grinning wickedly. Some delusional bottoms had allowed themselves to get completely lost in this in the past. So much so, they had deluded themselves into thinking they were in charge. But not Charlotte. No, this bitch was aware the entire time of what was going to happen to her.

This in turn made everything which happened that much more satisfying for the French Dom. Which was really saying something, even when she was simply tonguing that back door. Something which Maryse continued for much longer than necessary, mostly because she wanted to savour every single part of this. But also, she just became so lost in eating ass.

Which was perhaps her most shameful desire, considering again, this could be seen as something submissive. And well, this was a shit hole. Luckily, Charlotte was nice enough to keep herself perfectly clean back here, making this a very pleasant experience for them both, but especially The Sexiest of the Sexy.

Charlotte normally loved rim jobs, and she wanted to pretend that this was just part of her victory over this French Bitch. That she was making the infamous Maryse literally kiss her ass, and then thoroughly rim it, before she turned around and gave her more or less the same treatment. Or better yet, shove Becky's face in between Maryse's cheeks, so she could dominate two bitches at once.

Something that she had imagined a lot during the build up to this night, and something she was still determined to make a reality when she survived this with her sanity. Oh yes, she was still going to be the one to conquer the so-called Sexiest of the Sexy, and make all of her little sluts hers. Especially the so-called Man.

However, it was impossible to maintain the thought about how things should be, and how they would be in the future, given what was actually happening to her. And more importantly, what was going to happen to her, when this was done. Namely, that she was being prepared for a butt fucking.

Her first time actually being on the receiving end of anal sex. Oh God, her most private hole was going to be stretched open like never before, and misused for the pleasure of her new French Mistress. And this audience of inferior women, who were all loving watching Charlotte Flair getting a taste of her own medicine. Which was more than enough to have Charlotte whimpering pathetically throughout the rim job.

She just couldn't help herself, especially when Maryse finally picked up the pace, first swirling her tongue around that back door, instead of just sliding her tongue up and down. Which were two techniques that she went back and forth between for a few long minutes, before ultimately trying to push her tongue into Charlotte's ass hole. This was something that Charlotte had done thousands of times to inferior women, especially the ones which were surrounding her right now.

Of course, she was tighter than any of them ever had been, given not only was she an anal virgin, but she was a natural top, who's back door was never designed for that kind of thing. Of course, Maryse would not take no for an answer, and eventually replaced her tongue with a finger, briefly sucking on it, before pushing it into the other blonde's butt hole.

Which was something which had both blondes crying out, albeit for different reasons, and then Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Oooooooooooooh fuck Charlotte, tu es si serré! Trop serré! Virgin serré, non? Oh fuck yes, you're so tight! Soooooooooooooo tight! Virgin tight, non? Mmmmmmmmmmm, ha ha ha ha, I'm glad you weren't lying about being an anal virgin. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, I'm so glad, because this means I get to take The Great Charlotte Flair's back door cherry, and turn her shit hole into my personal fuck hole! Oh oui, je suis content que tu n'aies pas menti sur le fait d'être une vierge anale. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, je suis tellement content, parce que cela signifie que je peux prendre la cerise de la porte arrière de la grande Charlotte Flair et transformer son trou de merde en mon trou de baise personnel!"

Poor Charlotte tried to offer up some kind of come back, but she was feeling so overwhelmed at that moment she just couldn't think of anything. Besides, Maryse just wouldn't stop talking, and mostly in French at this point, which was unbearably humiliating. Especially when combined with the feeling of that finger slowly making it's way through her back passage, until it was all the way inside, and then started pumping in and out of her.

In and out of her ass! Oh God, Charlotte was being butt fucked. It was only by a finger, but it was a terrifying sign of things to come. Especially as it wasn't as bad as Charlotte had hoped it would be. It hurt, and was unbearably humiliating, but at this point, that was horribly thrilling.

"The time has come, bitch!" Maryse announced, making sure to stick to English for her next important words, as she pulled her finger out of her latest conquest, and briefly paused to suck it clean, before using that hand to deliver another hard slap to the other blonde's big booty, "Oh yes, it is time for Charlotte Flair to lose her anal virginity to me. Oh oui, spread your cheeks, bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you know the drill. You made my butt sluts do this for you, and now you are the butt slut, and you will do it for your new Mistress. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Charlotte Flair will spread her cheeks, and offer me her virgin ass hole! And she will answer me properly, or else."

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte did as she was told, whimpering as she did so, "Yes... my, my French Mistress."

Maryse was surprised that the mighty Charlotte Flair didn't try to offer up more protest. Sure, she would've been wasting her breath, but it would have been delicious to see, and hear. Oh well, this bitch could try and save her energy all she wanted, because of the end of the day, she would still end up being the fat assed bitch of The Sexiest of the Sexy. Maryse had promised herself that, and she had never been more determined to follow through on a promise.

Although that didn't mean she rushed this wonderful experience. In fact, she toyed with Charlotte Flair as much as possible, pressing the tip of her dick against the ultimate forbidden hole, and then just leaving it there for a few long seconds. Hell, she even took it away, and put it back again, which really had this pathetic whore whimpering for her.

Even when she did start pushing forwards, she did it as slowly as possible, to maximize the overwhelming humiliation for this bitch. Also, it meant that she and her anal bitches could savour the sight of Charlotte Flair's virgin ass hole finally starting to stretch for an invading object for the first time. For Maryse's big dick! Oh yes, Maryse was stretching the ultimate forbidden hole in wrestling.

And it would be the first of many, she thought with a smile. And it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until finally the head of her cock slid through it, and into the bowels of the other tall blonde, making it official. Charlotte Flair had just lost her precious anal virginity to a superior woman. Something which of course, the superior woman just had to gloat about.

"And... there goes your cherry!" Maryse announced with an evil laugh, "Oooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, there goes The Great Charlotte Flair's anal cherry. It's gone! And you know what that means, don't you? It means this ass is mine. And it always will be. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you hear me, Charlotte? Your ass is mine! Ooooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, voilà la cerise anale de la grande Charlotte Flair. C'est parti! Et vous savez ce que cela signifie, n'est-ce pas? Ça veut dire que ce cul est à moi. Et ça le sera toujours. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ouissssssssss, tu m'entends, Charlotte? Ton cul est à moi! Oh fuck yes YOUR BIG FAT ASS IS MINE!"

"Fuck you, bitch." Charlotte whimpered pathetically.

Which just caused Maryse to laugh, and dish out more verbal humiliation. It was all in French, as she was just too excited to translate. Besides, it really didn't matter. No, all that mattered was pushing forwards, and burying the full length of her big dick up that ridiculously big booty, so they could really get this party started.

Hell, The Sexiest of the Sexy was extremely tempted to just slam the full length of her big dick into the so-called Queen's tailpipe in one hard thrust. But no, Maryse had been waiting for too long to fuck Charlotte Flair's fat butt, to ruin it by doing such a thing as rushing it. Besides, that would've been an amateur move, and she had a reputation to uphold.

Most importantly of all, while taking Charlotte Flair's anal cherry had been the greatest prize most of the dumb sluts around her could imagine, and was pretty close to being the greatest, there was one thing Maryse knew would be even better. Or at the very least, equally as good. Because honestly, it was hard to imagine in this moment that anything would be better.

Especially with everything there was to come. Namely, breaking Charlotte Flair, and turning maybe the greatest wrestler/top into her fat assed bitch. Oh yes, that was definitely a moment which could rival this one, and Maryse was determined to do everything in her power to make that wonderful dream a reality. Just like she had when it came to taking the so-called Queen's back door cherry.

Charlotte's greatest nightmare had come true. And it was continuing to happen, and somehow had the possibility to get even worse. Even though that didn't seem possible right now. Oh God, she had managed to spend over half a decade in the wrestling business, with her anal cherry intact, becoming more and more confident that she would retire with it, and now, it was all over.

Sure, Maryse had represented the greatest threat to that particular title, but Charlotte had faced seemingly greater threats countless times before, and always come out on top. It seemed ridiculously arrogant now, but she really thought she would ultimately succeed. Something she was very much hating herself for now.

Especially when her ass hole was being stretched open for an invading object for the first time, and then filled with dick. Admittedly, the physical pain during that couldn't compared to the moment that she had been robbed of her anal virginity.

Because seriously, Charlotte had thought she'd had some bad injuries before, but nothing compared to the combination of mental and physical pain she received as Maryse's strap-on slid through her butt hole, and inflicted the greatest humiliation possible upon her. Although at least in that moment, the physical pain had been equally unbearable as the psychological pain. The fact that it didn't continue that way throughout was very, very worrying for the naturally dominant blonde.

Thankfully it was by no means pleasant, meaning that Charlotte could at least comfort herself with the fact that she wasn't a natural anal whore, like the pathetic excuse for women surrounding her. However, a skilled butt buster like herself, and unfortunately Maryse, could turn a reluctant back door into a slutty little fuck hole, meaning that The Queen was in very real danger of becoming just another 'fat assed bitch' for the French Dom.

And it was looking more and more like she was in trouble, as she took the rest of that dick worryingly easy. Oh God, inch after inch of Maryse's big dick slid into her back door and deep into her back passage, until her thighs came to rest against meaty cheeks, announcing that Charlotte Flair had just taken every inch of that big dildo into her virgin ass.

Which of course, was something that Maryse just had to gloat about, "Oh oui, oh oui, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, every inch, all the way up your whore ass! Oh oui, your ass is truly mine now, Charlotte. I own it! And I own you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, this big fat ass is my fucking property! Mine to use however I please! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it! Take all deep in your ass! Mmmmmmmmmmm, deep in your ass! Ah fuck, oh oui, le cul est vraiment à moi maintenant, Charlotte. Ça m'appartient! Et je te possède. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, ce gros cul est ma putain de propriété! Le mien à utiliser comme bon me semble! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, prends-le salope! Prends-le! Prends tout au fond de ton cul! Mmmmmmmmmmm, au fond de ton cul! AH FUCK!"

Unlike last time, where her anger had been just enough motivation for her to reply, poor Charlotte was left simply whimpering pathetically as Maryse bombarded her with humiliating words in a mixture of English and French. What was even worse, was she then started pulling back, and then pushing forwards, thus causing the cock to slid in and out of that previously virgin butt hole, making it official. Charlotte Flair was taking her first ever butt fucking.

Something which repeated in The Queen's mind over and over again, enhancing the unbearable humiliation of all of this. Then, just as she feared, it somehow got even worse for her. And of course, better for Maryse, and their audience.

Becky was 99% jealous of Charlotte right now, given she was receiving the thing she loved most in the entire world, that being a bumming from the woman that they would both soon be calling their French Mistress. However, there was a teeny tiny part of Becky that was jealous of her French Mistress. After all, she had defeated the mighty Charlotte Flair in the centre of the ring, for both women's titles, in the main event of Wrestlemania.

Not even the so-called Queen should've been allowed to weasel her way out of that one. And yet, she had. To be fair, that was only because the goddess known as Maryse had chosen that night to return, and claim Becky's big booty. And Becky loved her for it, but sometimes she couldn't help think about how things might be different if that hadn't happened.

Normally it was just a passing thought, but as she watched Charlotte Flair finally losing her anal cherry, it was impossible for Becky not to think about what might've been. What should have been, if only she'd been a little more forceful all those other time she beat this bitch. Even if, at the same time she was reminded why only her French Mistress was truly worthy of Charlotte Flair's arse cherry.

Namely, because the goddess known as Maryse was a real woman. A real top. And more importantly, a real butt buster, who's shit hole didn't quiver with jealousy when another back door was being violated. And her mouth didn't water, at the thought of tasting that arse cream, which was more than could be said for the so-called Man. And for better or for worse, that particular honour was given to Becky sooner than she would have guessed.

Or maybe it just seems sooner, but either way Maryse suddenly announced, "So, who wants to taste Charlotte Flair's ass?"

Which of course led to a chorus of, "I do, my French Mistress. Oh please, pick me."

Those words were repeated in some form or another for the next few long seconds, causing Maryse to chuckle wickedly, before finally ordering, "Becky, come here. I want you to be the first to taste your former girlfriend's booty on my big dick. Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck my cock good. Enjoy it, mmmmmmmmmm, because it's the closest you're ever going to get to this ass. Oh oui, you couldn't take it for yourself, and now it's mine. It's all mine, and it always will be. Just like your big fat disgusting ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it, and further prove your loyalty to me. Oh yes, that's it, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO! No, spread those cheeks. Make sure we all get the best look at that booty while I fuck it. Oh yes, good bitch. Good fat assed bitch!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky happily replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

It was truly thrilling to get an up-close look at Charlotte's bum hole while it was being fucked, and then fed to the other women surrounding her. Which was why Becky was very, very grateful that she got to stay in that position, long after it was her turn to taste some booty. It was also a wonderful feeling to be in that position, or just kneeling before her Mistress, while she was being bombarded with such delicious humiliation.

Especially in this case, as she was being reminded of her failures. The fact that Charlotte Flair's big booty could have been hers, if she wasn't such a needy little anal slut. Of course, Becky's favourite part by far, was when she got to wrap her lips around that big dick, and taste the deepest part of her rival's bowels.

Which was a flavour that Becky savoured for a few long seconds, before she began bobbing her head up and down, so she could get more of that precious liquid. And of course, she continued moaning happily the entire time she did that. God, it was pure heaven. Especially as her French Mistress bombarded her with more of the humiliation she craved.