Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Are you The Man?" Maryse asked with a wicked smile.

"NO! I AIN'T THE MAN YOU ARE!" Becky screeched desperately at the top of her lungs, "YER THE MAN, THE CHAMP, THE ALPHA! I'M JUST YER BITCH!"

"Damn right." Maryse chuckled, before ordering, "Now cum for me bitch! Cum, and thank me for it!"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Becky screamed, trying to stay coherent for as long as she could, "THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME CUM! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME BIG FAT ARSE YOURS! THANK YA FOR MAKING ME YER BITCH, MMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

All it took was a slight increase in the pace to have the once proud Becky Lynch squirting violently all over the lockers beneath her. She also went from constantly whimpering, gasping and moaning to screaming, squealing, and crying out. All of which were in pleasure, but the difference were some of the sounds were so deafening surely every fan who had witnessed her previous victory could now hear her being completely defeated, conquered, and owned.

Or at least, Becky hope that would be the case, because even more than orgasms, the thing she wanted most in that moment was to be Maryse's fat assed bitch. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she became lost in the ecstasy of multiple anally induced climaxes.

Maryse cackled evilly as she effortlessly made an ass whore cum. Something she had missed terribly. Sure, she had a collection of anal sluts that would come when called, but there was nothing like some fresh ass. Well, fresh for her, as again from what she'd heard every single girl on the roster had brutalized this big fat butt.

As they should. Oh oui, Becky Lynch clearly had an ass made for fucking, and the so-called 'Man' was maybe the biggest butt slut Maryse had ever met, so of course, even her fellow anal whores would be sodomizing her on a regular basis. But from now on Becky wouldn't have to settle for wannabe tops. No, finally, there was a real woman here to give her a true rectum wrecking.

That was exactly what Maryse did. Oh oui, with more evil laughter Maryse increased her pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to pound that big fat disgusting ass, making those obscenely big globes jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, and the sound of flesh smacking against flesh to be almost as loud as Becky's squeals of ecstasy.

Maryse also grabbed a handful of that ugly orange hair, and yanked it back so she could start yelling abuse pretty much directly into Becky's ear. At first it was all in French, but eventually the Sexiest of the Sexy did the so-called Alpha female the favour of translating, because even if she wasn't fully aware of the words they hopefully entered Becky's subconscious. Or at the very least, they were just fun words to yell.

"YOU ARE MINE! ALL MINE! MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIII, YOU ARE MY FAT ASSED BITCH!" Maryse yelled gleefully at her new bitch, "I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY FUCK HOLE! MY PROPERTY! MY BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT YOU'RE NOT THE MAN, YOU'RE JUST MY LITTLE BITCH, MMMMMMMMMMM, WITH A BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS I LIKE TO FUCK! I'M THE MAN! I'M THE CHAMPION! I'M THE ALPHA, MMMMMMMMMM, AND YOU'RE MY FAT ASSED BITCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! VOUS ÊTES À MOI! TOUS À MOI! MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, VOUS ÊTES MA GRANDE CHIENNE ASSED! JE VOUS PROPRE! JE POSSÉDANT VOTRE GROSSE MERVEILLE! MERDE VOUS N'ÊTES PAS L'HOMME, VOUS ÊTES JUSTE MA PETITE SALOPE, MMMMMMMMMMM, AVEC UN GROS CUL DÉGUSTANT QUE J'AIME FUCK! JE SUIS L'HOMME! JE SUIS LE CHAMPION! JE SUIS L'ALPHA, MMMMMMMMMM, ET VOUS ÊTES MA GRANDE SALOPE ASSED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course the downside to those words was that even Maryse could no longer hold back from cumming. Oh oui, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing this poor excuse for a woman was just too much for her. Especially as this was supposed to be the Alpha female, and a double champion at that. And from the looks of it, Maryse had conquered her already. So easily.

Oh oui, she just couldn't hold back. Not any more. Non, Maryse went crashing over the edge of an incredibly satisfying climax, but to her credit pushed herself through it and several more to make absolutely sure she had broken the woman who called herself 'The Man' and turned her into The Bitch. Her bitch.

What was really impressive was despite having wrestled an emotionally draining match, and then taking the most brutal rectum wrecking thrusts Maryse had to offer, which obviously triggered some devastatingly powerful climaxes, Becky just kept going. In fact, not only did she keep cumming, but shortly after her first orgasm Becky started hammering herself backwards, actually contributing to her rectum being ruined.

Which of course made Maryse use even more force, and cackle with delight. Oh oui, Becky Lynch was definitely a keeper. In fact, this might just be her new favourite fat assed bitch. Especially as they ran out of steam at the exact same time, which was really impressive, considering all of Maryse's years of anally defiling bitches.

"Impressionnante." Maryse chuckled breathlessly, "Oooooooooooh oui, very impressive. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, you may be a poor excuse for a champion, and an Alpha, and a woman, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and a 'Man', but you truly are an excellent butt slut. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, a natural anal whore. The perfect fat assed bitch. My perfect fat assed bitch. Mmmmmmmm oui, that's what you are. Oooooooooooh oui, très impressionnant. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, vous êtes peut-être une mauvaise excuse pour un champion, et un Alpha, et une femme, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, et un `` homme '', mais vous êtes vraiment une excellente salope. Mmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhhh, une pute anale naturelle. La chienne au gros cul parfait. Ma chienne au gros cul parfait. Mmmmmmmm oui, c'est ce que vous êtes. Qu'es-tu? What are you?"

"Ah fock!" Becky swore as Maryse pulled back roughly on her hair, quickly answering, "I'm yer bitch, I'm yer bitch!"

"My what?" Maryse pushed, smacking Becky's sore ass roughly.

"Ah fock, I'm yer fat assed bitch!" Becky cried out, before whimpering, "I'm yer butt slut, yer anal whore... yer perfect fat assed bitch. I'm yers Maryse! All yours!"

"Damn right you are!" Maryse smirked, even after she delivered another hard smack to emphasize her words, "Now prove it, mmmmmmmmmmm, oh oui, fucking prouve le! Prove it by spreading these big fat disgusting ass cheeks of yours! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show me that gape. Show me your gaping bitch hole! Ooooooooooooh oui!"

Becky whimpered pathetically, and then automatically did as she was told. She was too exhausted, both emotionally and physically, to even really consider what she was saying or doing. She was just on autopilot, after literally years of previous experience being the anal bitch of Charlotte, Sasha, and just about anyone who wanted a piece of her big booty.

Although she got a rather nasty wake-up call as after she slowly pulled her arse cheeks apart Maryse roughly and abruptly pulled her dick out of Becky's bum hole and then stood back to admire her handiwork. Admire Becky's widely gaping open back door, the double champion continuing just leaning with her face pressed into the locker, sticking her arse and completely exposing herself.

It was really humiliating for The Man. If she could even call herself that anymore, as that persona seemed dead and buried after just one hard bumming. But oh, what a bumming it had been. Becky's entire body felt like it was still trembling from the aftershocks of her mind-numbing orgasms. God, she'd forgotten how much she loved getting her slutty little arse fucked. No!

It had never been quite that good, not even with Charlotte. With Charlotte there had been a shred of dignity she could cling onto, but now she felt truly broken. So broken she allowed herself to stay there in that position even as Maryse began taking pictures of her handiwork. Hell, all it took was Maryse clearing her throat and Becky looked around so that her new Dom could get a shot of her face, so there could be no doubt who Maryse had just 'Man-handled'.

"Yes bitch." Maryse chuckled, "Now suck my dick! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, clean my cock of your nasty little ass! Oh oui, suck it! Suce ma bite! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, nettoie ma bite de ton petit cul méchant! Oh oui, suce-le! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, suck it good Becky! Show me you are The Man at sucking strap-on dick!"

As Maryse continued blathering on Becky just slowly turned around, took her hands off her cheeks, and blushed at her tormentor. She then dropped to her knees and crawled over to Maryse, and blushed up to her again. In those brief pauses Becky acknowledged that this was it. In reality, she was probably done already, but it felt like one last chance to reinsert herself.

To claim, even though it wasn't true, that she hadn't been affected by the arse fucking. To swear that she was a top. That she wouldn't take this last step in becoming Maryse's bitch. But that thought was fleeting, and inevitably she wrapped her lips around the head of Maryse's cock and let out a long moan in pure pleasure. God, it had been so long since she had tasted her butt. Too long. Way, way too long.

Even better, this was the deepest part of her bowels, something Becky savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to eagerly bob her head up and down, moaning happily the entire time. God, why had she denied herself this ecstasy for so long? Maryse was right, she wasn't the Man. She was obviously nothing but an ATM loving anal bitch, and Becky silently promised she would make up for lost time.

And more importantly, thanking this wonderful woman for making her see the light. Something she did by giving the dildo which had just pummelled her rectum a long, drawn-out blow job, inevitably taking it deep into her throat so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. And of course the entire time Maryse kept up a running commentary, which Becky listened to dreamily.

"Oooooooooooooooh oui, suck it! Mmmmmmmmmmm, suck my dick. Oh yes, get every drop you skanky bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui get every drop of your butt cream." Maryse ordered, chuckling as she revealed, "Oooooooooooooooh oui, c'est nul! Mmmmmmmmmmm, suce ma bite. Oh oui, obtenez chaque goutte chienne skanky! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui obtenez chaque goutte de votre crème pour les fesses. Habituez-vous à ce Becky, car vous allez souvent être dans cette position. Vous et le reste de vos petits amis lutteurs. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, comme je l'ai dit, trop d'entre vous deviennent trop gros pour vos culottes. Il est temps une vraie femme mais vous tous à votre place. Et ça va être moi. Mmmmmmmmm, mais ne leur dites pas encore. Ooooooooooooh ouaishhhhhhhhhhh, nous ne voudrions pas gâcher la surprise, n'est-ce pas? Get used to this Becky, because you are going to be in this position a lot. You, and the rest of your little wrestler friends. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, like I said, too many of you are getting too big for your britches. It's time a real woman put you all in your place. And that's going to be me. Mmmmmmmmm, but don't tell them yet. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise, would we?"

"No, I swear, I swear I won't tell." Becky promised, momentarily removing her mouth from the dildo.

"I know you won't." Maryse spat, and then scowled, "So get back to sucking that dick. Oh oui, suck it good, and I just might fuck you again before we leave. Mmmmmmmm, of course, either way you are coming back to my hotel room, and getting your big fat 'arse' destroyed. Oh oui Becky, ooooooooooooh oui, your night has only just begun."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Becky replied predictably, before The Man returned to sucking her ass cream off of the strap-on of her new owner.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12