All Comments on 'Mask Night'

by CronicCruiser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CandPSCandPSabout 8 years ago
Right on.

Great story, bathhouses are usually where I go when I need cock. Two weeks ago there was a Bears In Excess event which I needed to attend. Within five minutes I was at a glory hole and the guy gave me the largest load I ever had and it was delicious. Soon after, a very small Oriental man started playing with my tits and we kissed. He led me to a bench in the hall where I went down on him while many watched. Then he led me down the crowded hall, told me to kneel in front of a guy and I blew him. He left and another stepped in. My new Master led me back to the bench and asked me "Do you like to rim?". I replied "I'm in to anything and everything oral." He stood, bent over the bench and I dove in. I told him, "I also love to drink from the tap." He immediately put his soft cock in my mouth and I drank every drop he had. He got my e-mail address and left. I blew one more well-hung guy and also left. Monday morning I received an e-mail from Master Chin. He is getting a room the next time and I will be pleasing him and everyone that he brings to the room after he is done with me. I will definitely be there, after all I am a cum and piss slut (CandPS)

sandsbartelsandsbartelabout 8 years ago
hot

I have been to that same spa and experienced a mask night. I have never had that much cock in one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No towel nights, i was standing with my cock through the glory hole, someone anonymous was working me over, i could see the guys come up the stairs, ready to poke their cocks through the holes, hoping some one would take it . There were no doors, i felt a hand on my butt, then to my nipples, he was pressing against me, then the finger, probing, i was about to be fucked, not done that before, most guys preferred younger than my 52. the fingering stopped, he pulled me back, i could feel the head of his cock, he slowly opened me, the expected pain, but he was in me and he pushed me forward, flat against the wall, my cock back through the hole, a warm mouth surrounding it, that did it, my cum shot out, i heard aaagh and my insides were filled with warmth. I just stayed there, the guy sucking me stopped and the guy behind me pulled back. I walked out, down the stairs a strange feeling, as i walked i felt a hand on my ass, i stopped, the fingers found my wet hole, i let them, he guided me into a room, on your knees, i did. He moved his cock up and dowm my crack and then just pushed in, holding my hips, fucking me doggy style my insides gliding over his cock, i wanted him in me and he was hard, something went under my nose, pungent, but warmth filled my body as he went at me harder until i felt him unload inside me, then slowly pull out, another immediately took his place, i loved the way it felt, no wonder women liked to be fucked if this was how it felt and again the warmth filling me, then the cock removed. I sat up, walked with cum running down my legs to the showers. Best night there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sounds like Mid-towne spa in denver

From your description of the layout, it sounds like you're describing the midtowne spa in denver.. Been there many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there were bathhouses here in Athens, Ga. You seem real hot, would LOVE to whore around with you in one!

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Could use that about now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCronicCruiser@CronicCruiser
40 Followers
Cruising for sex. My stories are all action and no plot. Just like a good porno movie.