Masked Bandits on Halloween (2022)

Story Info
Masked bandits stage kidnapping on Halloween.
1.9k words
4.19
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween was the one day of the year where it was seen as normal to dress up in a costume and go from door to door asking strangers for candy. The 18 year old Tiffany looked out the window of her bedroom to see all the kids roaming the streets in their costumes going around to all the houses. Tiffany looked back at herself in the mirror, the cute and young Asian girl's long black hair was tied into a bun behind her head while her bulky jean jacket coverer most of her body. She then made her way down the hall to the front door.

"Okay mom I'm heading out" the girl called out hoping to be out the door before her mother could respond.

"Wait just a minute!" her mom yelled out just as Tiffany had reached the front door.

The young daughter turned around to face her mom who was standing in the hallway.

"Where is it you are going?" Tiffany's mom asked looking at her daughter knowing she was up to something.

"A party -- remember? I told you about it the other day. Everyone from my class will be there." Tiffany explained.

"What are you wearing under that jacket?" her mother asked putting her hands on her slender hips.

Tiffany knowing there was nothing she could really do unbuttoned her jean jacket and opened it exposing her slim figure. Tiffany was wearing a skin tight white suit which had a v-cut into showing the cleavage of her B-cup breasts. Although her mom couldn't see it there was also a small white bunny tail on her butt.

"No daughter of mine is going out to a party dressed like that! What will the other kids say?! I wont have them calling you a harlot!" Tiffany's mom said astonished at her daughters choice in costume.

"But mom!" the teen tried to argue but she knew there was no way for her to win.

"You either stay home or change into something more reasonable!" Tiffany's mom ordered crossing her hands.

Tiffany slowly made her way back to her room. She contemplated trying to just climb out the window or changing into another costume when she got to the party.

"Hey kid -- mom giving you a hard time? Tiffany's sister Cindy asked sticking her head out of her bedroom.

Cindy was Tiffany's older sister by about 4 years. In Tiffany's opinion Cindy had lucked out being the older hotter sister and she had the bigger boobs too.

"Yea- she thinks my outfit is to much" Tiffany said opening the coat and showing her sister.

"Mom was so not gonna let that happen." Cindy said with a laugh.

"Mom is so prude and vanilla she would never get what its like growing up now. All my friends will be dressing up like this!" Tiffany explained to Cindy.

"Well what mom doesn't know wont hurt her. Why don't you just go in normal clothes and change at the party? That's my game plan for later tonight -- you gotta plan better little sis." Cindy suggested before walking out of her bedroom and heading out the front door after a farewell to her mom.

The two sisters clearly had similar mindsets when it came to sneaking around their parents. Tiffany agreed and headed back to her room to change. While changing she heard the doorbell ring. She looked out the window to look and see the trick-or-treaters at the door but she couldn't get a good look. Once she was all dressed and her costume was stuffed in her bag mostly unseen she headed back to get her mom's approval so she could go to the party.

"Okay mom I changed" she called out through the house.

She got to the front door and saw the bowl of candy had been knocked over and there were all sorts of treats on the floor. She started picking the candy up and putting it all back into the purple plastic pumpkin shaped container. As she finished putting all the candy back in the bowl she heard a noise from the other room. Tiffany put the bowl on the small table by the front door then walked over to the sound.

"Mom you there?" she asked peering into the room.

"Mo-mmmpphhh!" Tiffany said but was muffled when a hand clamped itself over her mouth.

Tiffany struggled for a moment as her unknown attacker dragged her into the kitchen. There he saw her mother with a masked man standing behind her his gloved hand over her mouth. The man had on a green rubber Frankenstein mask covering all but his blue eyes.

"Hush and no one gets hurt" the man holding Tiffany said into her ear.

Tiffany stopped struggling not wanting to anger the bandits or make the situation worse for her or her mother. The two Asian women were guided into the television room and sat on the couch. They remained silent and obedient as the two masked men stood over them. Tiffany could now see that the second man was wearing a generic clown mask. Both men although both wearing black hooded sweatshirts and dark colored jeans looked well build.

"The house seems clear I don't see anyone else here" a third man wearing a ghost mask said turning the corner.

"Good - Now my friend here is going to look through your house and take anything of value. Its best if you two sit here and stay calm and we will be gone soon enough." The man in the Frankenstein mask explained.

Just as everything was starting to calm down and the women were complying with the bandits the sound of the front door lock turned and the door opened.

"Sorry I forgot something!" came Cindy's voice.

"Cindy ru-mmppph!" Tiffany cried out before being muffled by the Clown masked man yet again.

Tiffany's mother stood up to try and help her daughter but she was pushed back onto the couch by the Clown masked man who said to obey or Tiffany would be hurt. The other two masked men ran over to the front door where there was an audible scramble followed by the front door slamming. The two men returned leading Cindy into the room be her long black hair. She like her younger sister and mother was tossed onto the couch.

"Now I really don't want this to be a whole big thing. Just stay here and quite and we will steal some stuff and go -- its that easy." He said.

The Clown masked man stayed in the room and watched the three women while his two other partners went through the house room by room. The ladies could hear the footsteps as the went through the house. Every so often they would come back and make comments or put things they found in bags.

"Well -- well look at this" the voice of one of the men said from out of sight.

"Whos room do you think this is? Looks like mom and dad for sure" the other voice said.

The footsteps of the guys got louder as they headed back to the room where their partner and the three women were waiting.

"So who knows whats in this?" the man wearing the Frankenstein mask asked placing a decent sized plastic box on the ground.

Both Tiffany and Cindy looked at the plastic box with confusion.

"I guess it is moms then" the same man said with a chuckle.

He then opened the lid and turned the container so the three women could see what was inside. The box was filled with all sorts of BDSM gear like various restraints and gags. The sisters looked at the box then at their mother then at each other in shock. In that moment both Cindy and Alice knew their mom wasn't the plain prude they always thought she was.

"Mom got a wild side huh? I wonder if your daughters share the same interest." The man with the ghost mask asked playfully.

"Well we are all here - it would be a shame and a waste not to have fun don't you think?" The Frankenstein mask wearing man said. "Come here mom -- show us and your daughters who you really are." The man added motioning for her to get off the couch and come over to him.

The older woman did as she was commanded not wanting the situation to get any worse then needed. The men then took turns fondling the woman's b-cup breasts and curves. It didn't take long for the daughters mother to start stripping for the bandits.

"Get on your knees" one of the men commanded.

She did as she was told and then without even being asked opened her mouth as if knowing and perhaps wanting the next command. Tiffany and Cindy watched as their mother orally pleased all three men. The three men then started to take out some of the toys from the plastic container and used them on her. Eventually the girls mother was in nothing but her panties with a leather animal collar around her neck which said her first name of Alice on it and her wrists handcuffed.

"Whos next?" the ghost masked man asked looking over to the two daughters still sitting on the couch visibly shocked at what was going on.

"You" The Clown masked man said pointing at Cindy.

"No!" Alice said starting to get up from her kneeling position only to be put back down by one of the men.

"Now who said you could talk? Here lets try this." The ghost masked man said pulling a ballgag out of Alice's toy box and securing it into her mouth.

"Mmmpph?!?!" Alice mumbled into her now secure ballgag as she watched her older daughter get stripped down to her white laced bra and panties before having her hands cuffed.

"One more to go -- " one of the men said as Tiffany still sat on the couch watching her mom and sister become full captives of these Halloween bandits.

"Hold on one second - What do we have over here" the man in the Frankenstein mask said as he looked over to Tiffany's bag that she had been trying to leave the house with earlier to go to her party.

The bag had been knocked over in the rumble and her bunny costume was now falling out and visible.

"Looks like someone was going to be a slutty bunny for Halloween -- Well let not stop you from wearing such a cute costume." Frankenstein added with a chuckle.

Tiffany looked down at the costume on the floor then stood up and walked over to it.

"I'll wear it -- " Tiffany said.

"Good -- lets make nice reveal out of it. We can have you change out of site of mom and sis here." Frankenstein suggested.

Tiffany and Frankenstein walked out of the room and around the corner. The man then stripped Tiffany as he groped her and put on the bunny costume.

"I'm sure you would have turned a lot of heads at whatever party you were going to tonight" the man whispered.

The man then returned to the room with Tiffany in her bunny suit who was now on all fours acting like a pet. She looked up to see that her sister Cindy now had a ringgag stuffed into her mouth with some drool dripping down.

"You know what boys -- I think this is going to be one great Halloween." The clown masked man said looking at their three captives.