Masks That We Wear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a wan smile. "Michael, hon, we need to talk," she said as gently as possible. "It's about my new job at the Towers."

"Yeah?" he asked carefully, knowing that whenever the words 'we need to talk' came out of any woman's mouth, it usually wasn't good. "How'd that promotion go?"

Marie let out a heavy sigh. "It's not a promotion so much as it was a change of assignment," she explained. "I'm getting a whole lot more money in this position... so much, in fact, that I wouldn't have to work in a real estate office anymore as a mere bookkeeper."

"How much more money?" Michael asked cautiously as he took a bite of eggs.

"Nearly ten grand," she said, causing him to choke and cough at that amount. "Nine thousand, seven hundred before taxes, to be exact, but it won't be paid out until the end of my probationary week Saturday Night."

"Oh my God! That's great!" Michael said. Then he froze as a thought hit him and Marie braced herself for the question. "How in the hell did you make that kind of money in one night?" he asked carefully.

"I'm now a licensed escort at the Towers," Marie said, feeling hollow inside.

She saw the lights come on in Michael's eyes and the color drain from his face. Then she saw him turn bright red as shock gave way to anger. "You became a fucking whore!" he shouted in disbelief as he shot to his feet. "You just cast aside our wedding vows just like that to cheat on me!"

"Now just wait a damn minute here!" Marie protested. "I didn't do this easily, you know. I felt sick to my stomach while I was doing it because you've been hounding me for more money and I, for the life of me, can't figure out where the money is going!" She crossed her arms and glared daggers at him. "How can it be cheating when you're the man I love and you're the one who practically told me to do it?"

He set his jaw and shook his head. "I am not going to be cucked by other men, you hear me? You're going to go back to work tonight and quit. I refuse to have my wife be a godless whore!"

"If I do that I lose the money, Michael," she countered. It was partially true. In orientation she remembered that she'd lose her license and it'd go into the database that she stopped doing it, making it harder for her to get licensed again. It was kinda a grey area if she'd keep the money in her corporate account or not.

Michael stopped, clearly warring with himself between the money and the morality of it all. It was the same argument that she'd had with herself. He was visibly shaking with rage. "You.. you fucking cheated on me..." he muttered under his breath.

"HEY!" Marie shouted at him, standing up and jabbing a finger into his chest so hard that it hurt both her and him. "YOU are the one who told me to do whatever it took to bring in more money to make ends meet. YOU are the one who is syphoning off money to God knows where. YOU are the reason for our financial troubles and YOU are the one who blatantly ignored me when I tried to tell you about this the other day!" She shook her head and wagged her finger at him. "You are NOT putting this off on me, Mister. Ever since the kids moved out you've barely had the time of day for me no matter how much interest I've put into sleeping with you!"

"I've been working!" He now protested, shifting to the defensive.

"Yeah, and our combined salaries had everything covered until you started taking on two jobs. Then you had me take another job. Where is the money going to, Michael? I've never asked before now since I love and respect you and your private time, but now I need to know... especially since I have the means to pay for it all. Are we all of a sudden living outside of our means? Do you owe someone money? Are YOU having an affair on ME?" When she saw him wince during her tirade, it all clicked for her. She gasped, took a step back, and sat down, now shocked herself. "Oh my God... which one is it?" When Michael slumped in his seat and buried his head in his hands, she reached out to touch him on the shoulder. "Honey, talk to me, please. What is it and how bad is it?"

"The psychiatrist says it's a mid-life crisis and I guess that she's right about that..." he said despondently. He then swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "When I was at that huge office party for the construction firm, it was at Pandora's Box. I got drunk and slept with a younger woman..."

His explanation got cutoff as she slapped him hard across the face, snapping his head back from the blow. "YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!" she screamed at him. "And you have the NERVE to accuse ME of cheating on you when you did it first!? Goddamn you!" Michael winced more from the verbal onslaught than the actual slap. She'd caught him dead to rights and he knew it.

"I know... I'm sorry..." he said feebly. "I... I just never thought that you'd sleep with another man for money."

"And that excuses you from accusing ME of adultery, how?"

He'd opened his mouth to protest and then apparently thought better of it. "It doesn't... I'm sorry..." He looked at her and she motioned for him to continue. "When I woke up the next day, I found out that she was a hooker there at The Box and I had racked up a considerable tab with them." Michael gestured helplessly at her. "I guess you know what kind of rates there are for overnight stays."

"Oh my God, Michael," Marie bemoaned as, yes, she was told how much overnight stays ran and it was in the tens of thousands of dollars. She didn't qualify for doing that yet as she was still probationary and she hadn't opted for that kind of prostitution yet. "Why didn't you tell me? So we owe Pandora's Box?" Michael withered a bit more as he shook his head. Marie's jaw dropped. Just how much worse was it? "What?" she asked, bracing for it.

"Lenny covered it and is having me pay him back with interest," he said, defeated. "And until I get him paid off, I work in his security detail at nights and sometimes... sometimes I sleep with the girls at his party and he tacks it onto my tab to him."

Marie looked at him incredulously while bobbing her head up and down. "The goddamn loan shark at your company... of course you did... no wonder we're always behind; his interest rates are through the roof!" She ran her hands through her head and then spread them open wide, looking towards the ceiling as if asking for guidance from heaven. "I could forgive you for the infidelity. Hell, I know how good it feels to sleep with someone who isn't you for a change of pace. And I'm sure having a pretty young thing hanging on your every whim was stroking your ego as well as your cock, right?" He tried to shake his head no, but she gave him a pointed look over her glasses. He sighed and nodded. "I am more pissed off about the money."

She let out a huff of air. Part of her felt good for getting this all out into the open. But that left the underlying problem; their debt to Michael's boss. "What are we going to do?" Michael asked after a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"Well, I'm going to go into work and put in my notice with them at the office. Then I'm going to go to the Towers and do what I have to for us to pay Lenny off... even if that means whoring myself days and nights for us to get even." She gave him an irritated gesture his way. "You're just going to have to get over the fact that I have to sleep with other men to get the money, honey," she added sarcastically. "If you have the itch to fuck someone else, since you're obviously not interested in me anymore, at least come to the Towers where I can hook you up with one of our girls and not one of Lenny's."

"It's not that I didn't want to sleep with you, dear," Michael said, getting his voice back. "It was just that I was having fun with the other girls." He reached out for her and Marie let him take her hand. He squeezed it as he looked at her with all sincerity. "I'm sorry. I just got caught up with getting the attention of a young, pretty girl."

"Are you saying I'm not pretty?" Marie asked icily, arching an eyebrow at him.

"You're beautiful, babe. Always have been, always will be. I was an idiot. Can you please ever forgive me?"

"Let's get through this first and we'll see," Marie sighed. "Eat up, I imagine that we both have a long day ahead of us."

*

CHAPTER 5:

"Something the matter, Marie?" one of the other girls in her early to mid thirties asked as Marie slammed the door on her locker before heading up to her room. It was the short-haired brunette named Mandy who'd been with the Towers since it opened.

"Hi Mandy..." she sighed. "It's just my cheating husband and the financial bind that he's put us in, that's all," she said and then quickly explained the situation. Marie then noticed Mandy's ring. "How did your husband take it at first when you started this line of work?" she asked, nodding towards Mandy's left hand.

Mandy let out a light laugh. "I don't think that he minds at all considering that he owns the company."

Marie's brow furrowed and then her eyebrows shot up. "Oh my God! You're Missus Hill! I am SO sorry! I didn't mean..." she gushed.

"It's okay, really, it is," Mandy said, taking her hand and patting it. "I get that reaction a lot from our new escorts.

"Wait..." Marie was now confused. "Are you THE Missus Hill or the... uhm... 'other' one?"

"Carla is my wife, yes, and we both consider ourselves married to Brent in the eyes of God," Mandy nodded. "If you want to go legal, I'm the one formally married to him. We alternate coming in each day so that one of us is at the house with the kids and we all have Sunday off for family time. But enough about me, how is your husband doing?"

"If I don't kill him, his boss will," Marie sighed again. "I can't believe that he did this to us."

"Well, we all make mistakes and sometimes our greatest mistake is not letting the ones that we love in to help as we think that we have to bear our crosses by ourselves," Mandy said comfortingly.

"You say that like you've done it yourself?"

"I did, and Brent was hurt at first too, but then he got over it and dug into the trenches to help me." She smiled at Marie. "You should bring your husband here to work for us. I'm sure we pay far better than his loan shark of a boss. That way he can be protecting you and some of us girls go out of our way to thank the men and women on our elite security team for the jobs that they do," she added with a knowing wink.

Marie gaped at her. "You'd sleep with my husband just like that to make up for the fact that I'm sleeping with other men?"

"I've done it many times before."

"What does Mister Hill think about that?"

Mandy half shrugged. "Well if you wanna fuck him to make us even, go right ahead. I got no objections. We just have to make sure to do it off of the clock, that's all." She gave Marie a quick hug. "We'll talk later, okay? I got a high dollar client coming in for some role play that I need to get ready for. See ya!"

It gave Marie something else to think about as she grabbed her toiletries and overnight bag, closing her locker and heading for the elevators.

*

Marie had some options to choose from when she logged into the system in her room and marked herself as available for the evening. Apparently being new and having two five star reviews with hefty tips made her popular on the boards downstairs. She had three to choose from; an eighteen year old kid named Cody who was celebrating his birthday and wanted to do it in style. He was offering her three grand, backed by his wealthy father, to lose his virginity to her. A forty year old man, just slightly younger than she was, named Nathan, who wanted to pay her a couple grand for an employer-maid fantasy. She figured that she fit his fantasy type. And then there was a thirty three year old man named Ray who wanted a bondage and spanking session with her.

She had reservations about all three of them. Since she didn't have a maid's outfit, she turned that one down. Then she turned down the bondage and spanking as she wasn't ready to go down that road yet. While Cody was younger than her own kids who were in college now, there was something about the young man that endeared him to her. She actually took it as a compliment that he wanted to lose his virginity to her instead of one of the younger ladies. So she hit accept and went to the bathroom to get out of her clothes and into her robe while she waited for him.

This time she went completely naked under the robe. Cody would probably be eager to get to it and she wanted to give him as much time as possible to get it on with her. When he knocked on the door a short time later, she greeted him with a big smile. "Cody?" she asked the cute young man with the disheveled black hair. Despite his hair looking unkept, he was dressed smartly in a nice polo shirt and slacks.

"Yeah," he nodded with a big grin. "Ahm... thank you for tonight." He said hastily, remembering some decorum at the last minute.

Marie shook his hand and then held it, leading him into the studio apartment. "Why don't we come over here to the couch?" she suggested. Then curiosity got to her. "What are you looking for tonight and why me?"

"Ahhh, dad said I should go with someone more older and experienced," he explained as he sat on the couch next to her. "Uh, I'm not gonna lie... I'm nervous... and I don't know what to do."

"Ever kiss a girl before?" Marie asked, feeling a bit more confident as she slipped into a more maternal, teaching role. He nodded and she smiled warmly at him. "Well, how about we start with that and go from there?" Cody leaned into her, throwing his arms around her and kissing her hard. "Woah! Easy there, tiger!" Marie pushed back against him and held him at arm's length for a moment. "Start, softly, and then go from there. Like this..." To demonstrate, she cupped his face and drew him in slowly, planting a soft, feathery kiss on his lips. Once they got the initial contact away, their kisses became deeper and more insistent on both of their parts.

"There you go, honey," she murmured amid making out with him. Part of her felt weird for robbing the proverbial cradle like this but then she reminded herself that she was being paid for this. So... when in Rome, she guessed. "Once you get into it, then you can start feeling your woman up. Like this," she told him, grabbing his left hand and bringing it up to her right breast.

"Ohhhhh... dammmmmmn..." he moaned as he eagerly felt her up. "Can I, like, really feel you up?" Marie smiled at him and opened her robe for him. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he slipped his hand inside to feel up her pump, round tit. He fondled it with the kind of force and eagerness she expected from a young man knowing he was about to get laid. When she didn't pull away or protest, he opened her robe all the way, baring her breasts to him. He then dove right in, taking one in his mouth to suckle on her hardened nipple while feeling up the other one. "Mmmmm..." he hummed with pleasure as he feasted on her tits.

"Mmmph..." Marie grunted as she felt a wave of pleasure hit her, starting at the tips of her breasts and shooting straight down to her loins. She then felt his hand drift lower, down between her legs, and she parted her thighs to give him access, shivering as he found the unruly thatch of hair that covered her mound.

"You're not shaved?" he asked in surprise even as he ran his hand through her pubic hair.

Marie cocked her head. "Would you like me to be?"

"I'd like it better," Cody admitted. "A lot of girls are shaved now. Girls feel better being smooth down there."

She arched an amused eyebrow at him. "Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked coyly.

Cody shrugged uncomfortably. "I've only been to third base," he admitted. "I haven't gotten a girl yet to go all the way with me."

"Well, mister, we're definitely going all the way tonight. But," she slid to the floor to kneel before him, sliding her robe all the way off. "You are wearing far too many clothes for us to get there." She tugged at his polo shirt, lifting it up and off of his body so that he was topless. Then she got his dress shoes and socks off, then worked on his slacks. She could see that there was a tent pole inside of his boxers. Marie smiled up at him as she peeled down the waistband to reveal his erect cock that looked painfully hard. She noticed that he didn't have a hint of body hair on him, a further testament to just how young he was in comparison to her. Gathering up her breasts in her hands, she took his smooth cock into her cleavage and lifted and lowered her mounds on either side of it. "Do you like this?" she asked in a husky voice. "Do you like the view?"

"Uh-huh..." Cody could only gape and nod dumbly at her as she gave him a tit fuck. Marie pinched her own nipples even as she rubbed his cock on either side with her 38DDDs. When she bent her head over to suck on the head, Cody jerked up, arching his back and plastering his head into the cushions of the couch. "OH FUCK!" he cried out.

Just as Marie had anticipated, he blew his wad WAY earlier than he had planned. She shoved her head down, wrapping her lips around the base of his cock, sucking on him hard and swallowing his load easily. He wasn't nearly as hung as her clients had been last night, but that was alright as she enjoyed giving the young man a mind blowing orgasm. As Cody jerked and spasmed on the couch as he came hard, Marie sucked down every drop of his cum, swirling her tongue around his cock one last time as he finished. He leaned back into the couch and moaned impotently as his mind tried to comprehend what he'd experienced. "Ooohhhhh... Mannnnnnn..." he breathed.

Marie pulled back and smiled at him. She then pulled his boxers down off of his legs before taking him by the hands. "I hope that you have more in you, stud," she said, standing up and pulling him to his feet. "I believe that you wanted to get rid of this mess of hair between my legs?" she asked, leading him to the bathroom.

"I... uh... didn't pay for those services..." he pointed out.

"Eh, call it a birthday present from me, then," she winked at him. It was odd for her how easily she was slipping into this courtesan role for a client. Then again, if she was going to pay for her husband's debts, she was going to, literally, whore herself out for it. Then again, he was a kind, young fella who was becoming a man. That only happened once in one's life.

Marie grabbed her razor and shaving cream, the things she used to keep the rest of her body smooth and hairless outside of her head, and headed for the huge glass shower. She turned the water on, getting it nice and warm for them both before leading Cody in. Marie sat down in one corner of the shower as the water cascaded down upon them, spreading her legs open wide and offering him the can. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Cody's eyes widened. "Seriously?" he asked, shaking the can with glee. He knelt down on the tile between Marie's splayed out legs and sprayed out a generous amount of foam all over her mound until it looked like she had a white thong on.

"That's enough, dear," Marie said with a smile as she took the razor and started dragging it carefully over her intimate area. She caught sight of his dismayed look and she blew him a kiss. "Sorry, I don't trust you to do this for me. I don't trust anyone enough to do this for me. But I do trust that you'll give me a very... thorough... examination afterwards, won't you?"

"Uh-huh..." Cody nodded dumbfoundedly as he watched her lop off her pubic curls.

Marie methodically worked until she was as smooth as the day she was born down there. It felt oddly sensitive once she was done. She slid down so that she was laying on the shower floor, spreading her legs wide for Cody's inspection. He wasted no time in running his hands over her now. He felt up every inch of her mound, slit, and inner thighs. Then he tentatively slid a finger up inside of her, pushing it in and out as if he were fucking her with it. Marie moaned for him and even gave him pointers to invert his finger, crook it in a come hither gesture, and then drag it along her front wall.

123456...8