Masks That We Wear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody then eventually just dropped any pretense of cleaning her up and dropped the luffa. He took great interest in fingering her, making her moan and gasp with pleasure as he ran his fingers in and out of her pussy while rubbing his thumb back and forth across her clit. Marie looked down at him through heavy lidded eyes and saw that he was hard once again. "Looks like you're ready," she said huskily to him.

"Oh yeah," he muttered even as he started licking at her slit.

Marie stepped out of the shower long enough to fetch her bottle of lotion, handing it to him. "Make sure that you put a lot up inside of me and on yourself before you try to push inside of me, okay?" she told him.

"Got it," Cody nodded. Marie turned and bent over slightly, pressing her hands and chest against the wall for support. She looked back over her shoulder at him, bracing herself for what was coming. It had been years, if not a decade, since she'd last done anal with her husband. They'd experimented with it in the early days of their marriage just for the sheer taboo value of it alone... given the religious connotations that came with such an act. Now, giving that she was on her second day of being a prostitute and fucking a third man who was not Michael, such hang-ups now seemed absurd to her.

She shivered again despite the hot water and steam in the shower when she felt the cool lotion being rubbed into the crack of her ass. Cody was being very generous with the lotion before starting to probe inside. Marie arched her back and gasped as she felt his fingers up her back passage. She willed herself to relax as tensing up would probably hurt both her and him. Her chest heaved against the back tiled wall of the shower as she felt Cody's fingers push in and out of her ass, lubing and loosening her up.

The lotion bottle squelched behind her and she heard Cody lubing up his cock. She heard him fap a few times, getting his cock completely covered with lotion. Then she felt him cozy up behind her, his cock nestling up between her ass cheeks. Then he spread them wide as he positioned his cock, nuzzling the head right at her opening. Marie sucked in a deep breath as he then grabbed her hips and pushed in. There was some resistance at first but then her ass gave way and she felt his cock slowly push up inside of her. "Oh God..." she croaked as she felt her ass get filled up.

"Oh Fuck... so tight!" Cody moaned as he buried his cock in her ass. His fingers dug into her hips as he held his cock in place, savoring the moment and allowing her ass to accommodate him. Then he started thrusting into her. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..." he moaned as he fucked her from behind. "Damn this feels good!" It didn't take him too long to cum up inside of her, his cock throbbing again and his balls twitching up against the curves of her bottom. He leaned up against her back, groaning with pleasure as he spent his seed inside her body once more.

They cleaned up in the shower, both inside and out in Marie's case, before heading back into the apartment. Cody was quite vigorous in their lovemaking as they spent the rest of the evening fucking in every position imaginable and in every place imaginable. Missionary on the floor... from behind with her bent over the counter... from behind with her bent over the sink... on her back on top of the counter... on her knees while he fucked her face for a blowjob... her riding him on the couch while he sucked on her breasts... they did it all.

When they finally wound up back on the bed, they were a sweaty, breathless mess. Cody was using Marie's breasts as pillows as he laid in her arms. "Damn... fucking amazing..." he said as he yawned sleepily. "Thank you... for everything tonight."

"Happy Birthday, stud," Marie told him, kissing him tenderly on the top of the head. "Since you've paid for me the entire night and you feel the urges again, feel free to fuck me even if I'm sleeping," she offered.

"I might take you up on that..." Cody murmured even as he settled in and was soon snoozing.

*

CHAPTER 7:

Michael sighed as he pulled up to the front of the Peregrine Towers. It was now pushing midnight and the place was about to close down according to the valet that came up to him. "I'm... uh... here to see the Executive Secretary, Ashley?" he said.

"Ah, yes sir, just go straight into the main lobby and take the grand staircase up one level," the valet supplied, pointing past the sets of glass double doors. "Once you get to the top, just follow the hallway straight until you get to a desk at an elevator. That's where Ashley is at."

"Okay, thank you," Michael nodded as he set off after getting his ticket from the valet. The main hallway was huge and big video walls on either side showed what dancers were out on the stage along with which ones were about to come on. That information was opposite the escort's wall that showed both which ones were here tonight and which ones were currently available. With a pang in his heart, he saw Marie's smiling face. It was greyed out with a banner that proclaimed that she was with a client. Unlike others that had an estimated availability timer on them, Marie's said "Unavailable for rest of evening."

He wanted to be mad at her. He wanted to be jealous. But in the end he had no one to blame but himself for this. It was his drunken stupidity that snowballed into a financial nightmare for him and it hadn't improved with Lenny feeding his vice. Michael had tasted the charms of another woman and he couldn't help but taste it again and again and again. Lenny was all too happy to oblige him by paying for the girls and then charging Michael a hefty interest that led to Michael having to work for him for practically free. "I'll make it up to you, babe, somehow," he swore as he continued on, following the valet's directions.

He found a beautiful woman with a slutty office business attire and dark red hair at the desk he'd been directed to. "Uhm, are you Ashley?" he asked tentatively. "My wife said to meet you here?"

"Ah, you must be Michael," the woman said with a nod of her head. She stuck out her hand and he firmly shook it. "Pleasure to meet you. Yes, I am Ashley and I'll be more than happy to get you straightened out this evening." She logged out of her computer, stood up, and put her arm into the crook of his. "You're just in time, too, my shift ended a few minutes ago." Ashley took the lead, taking him through a side door that opened into an access hallway that Michael figured the general public didn't see that often.

"Get me straightened out?" Michael snorted with amusement. "Is that what you call it?"

She gave him a coy shrug as they took a different elevator other than the one her desk was at. Inside, she pressed a button for one of the penthouses. "One thing at a time, Michael," she said as the elevator started up. "You'll get everything that's coming to you tonight." Once the elevator stopped, she led him to the left and down the hall, taking the doorway into one of the corner penthouses. "Go ahead and take a seat in the living room while I get into something more appropriate for you," she said, pointing over to the quartet of lounge chairs and couches. "Go ahead and take your clothes off, my dear. It'll save us some time."

"Mmmm... don't mind if I do," Michael said with a goofy grin on his face. How lucky was he to be getting this kind of treat? He took the lounge chair that had it's back to the windows, taking off his clothes while he waited for Ashley to come back.

A few minutes later, Ashley came out from her bedroom and Michael's jaw dropped. She was dressed as a nun complete with full cowl and robe, but with a habit that looked more like a strategically placed, floor length tabard than anything else. He could easily see skin as it just covered up her nipples, navel, and pussy and that was about it. She even had a pious look on her face and her hands pressed together as if in prayer, looking innocent and slutty all at once. "Come, my dear," she said in a sing-song innocent voice, "confess your sins and worship at the Altar of Ashley." She crossed to the lounge chair across from him and sat down.

"Uhhhh... Okay..." Michael said numbly, raising up from his lounge chair and practically tripping over his own feet. Holy fuck was he going to go to hell for even play acting having sex with a nun. He couldn't believe his luck at getting to fuck a nubile, young, curvy redhead like this. The nun factor just added fuel to the naughtiness meter in his book. He dropped to his knees before her and reached out to touch her thigh.

THWACK!

The blow from the folded leather tipped riding crop that Ashley had hidden in her belt behind her came out of nowhere. One minute she had her hands pressed in prayer and the next she was brandishing it like a weapon, coming up and over his head to smack his bare ass hard. Michael roared in pain, rearing back and rubbing the spot where she'd hit him. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH?" he shouted at her and jumped to his feet to lunge for her.

Ashley was on her feet at once, holding her ground, sticking the riding crop right onto his adam's apple to keep him in place. Michael froze in place, swallowing hard, eyes going from the crop all the way up to her arm and up to her angry face. Ashley had the look of a person who could easily defend herself with nothing more than a beach towel and he didn't want to figure out what she could do with the crop, especially with it practically choking him now. She then gave him an angelic smile as she wagged her other finger at him. "Good boys get toys," she chastised him. "Bad boys get punished. You have not earned this yet," she said, gesturing to her body. "You have not confessed your sins yet and you, my dear, have a lot to atone for."

Michael's eyes widened. He wanted to protest, he wanted to say that this was supposed to be his treat, but instead he just gurgled incoherently as she smiled at him and guided him back down to his knees with just the riding crop. "B...but..." he managed to stammer out.

"But... what?" Ashley asked. "Did you really think that you'd get to just jump my bones and have your way with me that easily? Oh don't worry; you will get laid by me before the night is over, that much is certain. But I also said that I'd straighten you out as well. You see, darling, you made mistakes. Your infidelity has forced your wife to do something that she didn't want to do in the first place and then you accused her of cheating when she told you about it. And from what I've seen just now, you haven't totally owned up to that."

She gave him a motherly, if not condescending, smile down at him. "I've seen your kind many times before and it's all the same; you don't think that the same rules apply to you as they do your wife," she explained, keeping him down on his knees with the crop at his throat. "Oh yes, she told us everything. She was practically in tears when she asked me for a meeting with Mister Hill and then she told us about how she wanted to work here full time after your argument this morning." Ashley leaned over as if talking down to a child and Michael got a good, full view of her dangling breasts in front of him. "If you think that you're being cucked, mister, you have no one to blame but yourself. It's time to stop thinking of your own damn self and start thinking about your wife and how she's bent over backwards for you to try and cover YOUR debts. You take without asking anyone anything and you don't ever think about others when you do it!"

Michael swallowed hard again, now shifting his gaze upwards, catching sight of the wooden cross she wore around her neck, now dangling in front of his face. He looked further upwards to her beautiful face framed in the cowl. He wasn't Catholic but damn, did she have the commanding presence of a priest or actual nun! "I...I'm sorry..." he breathed. "What must I do?"

"CONFESS!" Ashley roared, slapping his hind end again with the riding crop. She hit him so hard that it drew tears to his eyes as he reared back and howled with pain again. He collapsed back down to all fours and Ashley screamed at him again to confess, letting him have it with the crop once more.

"THAT FUCKING HURTS!" Michael yelled up at her, managing to kneel upright to glare at her despite the tears of pain coming from his eyes.

His head then snapped around as Ashley open hand slapped him across the face, sending him sprawling back down to the floor. "I'm sure it hurt Marie just as much when you started blaming her for infidelity after YOU had already done it!" She smacked his ass again with the crop while he was down. "I'm sure it hurt her to know that YOU have pissed away hundreds of thousands of dollars to the point that you're an indentured servant to Lenny!" She smacked him a third time in quick succession with the crop. "And I'm damn sure it hurt her to know that all of her extra hours and extra jobs that she was doing was all for naught as YOU kept her in the dark about all of this! CONFESS!"

"Okay! Okay! OKAY!" he shouted. Michael was now feebly trying to crawl away from her just to get away from the pain but Ashley kept on smacking his back and butt with that damn crop until he finally slumped onto the floor, exhausted an in pain. Damn, where the hell did she get all of this from? The Marquis de Sade? "I'm sorry..." he whimpered into his arms as he buried his face into her carpet.

"WHAT?" Ashley brandished the crop menacingly. "I didn't hear you!"

"I'M SORRY! OKAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?" Michael got to all fours, turned his head, and glared up at her. "I'M FUCKING SORRY!"

"Fooooor?" Ashley prompted him with a smile, caressing his ass with the crop.

"I'm sorry for cheating on my wife! I'm sorry for turning things back on her! I'm sorry for keeping her in the dark about all of this!" he hung his head and just let it all out... it actually felt good to get it all out into the open and bare his soul about. "I'm goddamn fucking sorry..." he sobbed, letting the tears of pain, sorrow, and remorse flow. "I thought I could do it without getting caught but it all got out of control..."

Michael winced when Ashley grabbed him. But this time she fell back into the nearby couch, dragging him with her. He wound up with his face buried in between her breasts and she held him close while stroking his hair in a motherly fashion. "You see? Simple. Elegant. Confession is good for the soul." She said in that damnable innocent tone again. "And you get rewarded when you make a confession like now." To emphasize the point, she pulled the sides of the tabard together, nestling it in her cleavage and making her breasts pop out from the sides. As he laid up against her right breast, he started to reach up for her left but stopped short. Something that she'd said earlier rang in his ears. "Uhhhh... may I?"

Ashley smiled down at him. "Good! You're learning already. Of course you may, darling," she said, taking his hand into hers and guiding it in the rest of the way so that he could fondle her tit.

"I don't believe this..." Michael mumbled even as he touched her full, round breast. "I'm a fucking dominant man and here I am acting like a sub..."

"Ah, ah, ah," Ashley chided him, cutting him off. "You may claim a seat on the dom council but we do not yet grant you the rank of dom." She beamed at his irritated look up at her. "Sometimes even doms need to see things from a sub's point of view and sometimes a dom needs to be taken down a notch or two to exercise a bit more humility." Ashley pushed him off of her lap to make him kneel back down on the floor in front of her. "If all you do is take without giving, then all you are is a selfish bastard." She snatched up her riding crop and smacked him hard on the back with it, making him hiss in pain.

"Goddamn it... will you stop that already!" he hissed, but made no aggressive move towards her this time. "Isn't there supposed to be a safe word or something?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you think that this was a session with a paid girl or something?" Ashley asked sharply, running the crop up his back and trailing it around his face to lift his chin with it. "I'm doing this for free because, one, I think that a man should be able to get his rocks off while his woman is entertaining clients, and two, I think that you need a little attitude adjustment. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself, and the fact that you basically lunged at me without so much as a 'hello' allows me to handle you this way." She stood up and gestured for the door. "But if you can't deal with that, if your inflated sense of male ego can't take the fact that YOU made your wife into a whore and that she has to sleep with other men to cover YOUR fuckups, then there's the door. I suggest that you leave, never come back, and at least have the goddamn dignity to divorce Marie so she can have her own life back!"

"No!" Michael protested, holding up his hand and shaking his head. "Please! I love my wife! I really do! Yes, I fucked up!"

"THEN CONFESS!" Ashley yelled at him, smacking him with the crop again.

"OW! GODDAMN IT I'M FUCKING SORRY! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?" Michael yelled. He dropped back down to all fours and cried again. "I'm sorry I'm a screw-up! I'm sorry I pissed away all of our money! I'm sorry that I fucking cornered and guilted Marie into taking more jobs and becoming an escort here! I'm sorry that I cheated on her. I... I just took a bite of the forbidden fruit with another woman... and... and... and I wanted more. I... I am so... fucking... sorry!" Amid Ashley smacking the shit out of him and calling him to confess, Michael bared his soul for her confessing to any and all transgressions against his wife that he'd made in the four years since the kids went off to college. He apologized for ignoring Marie, for neglecting her, for not giving her the love and attention that she needs and deserves. He apologized for not being open in communicating with her. He apologized for not being there for her when she needed it the most during this rough patch. And, for good measure, he even apologized for the sinking of the Titanic and to being the second gunman on the grassy knoll. He let it all out and by the time he was done he was a sweaty, sore, slobbering mess with his back and throat both being raw with pain.

When it seemed like Ashley was done whipping him, he felt like a giant weight had been lifted off of his shoulders and chest. It was better, in his opinion, than confessing to someone at the church or at his therapist's office. Ashley had did a number on him and he strangely felt better for it. He laid face down on Ashley's floor for some time with her not doing anything until he felt her bare thighs straddling his thighs and felt her hands on his back, rubbing some cold, soothing lotion onto them. "Mmmmm... that feels good..." he murmured.

"This is called aftercare, my dear," Ashley purred, rubbing his shoulders, back, and sides. At times she dipped down so far he could feel her naked breasts graze his skin. He twisted his head to look back over his shoulder and saw that she was now naked save for the nun's cowl. Despite how much he hurt and how sore he was, his cock still twitched to life beneath him. Ashley seemed to notice and she smiled at him even as she plastered herself onto his back and planted a kiss on his temple. "And now you may worship at the Altar of Ashley now that you have come clean of your sins and transgressions," she moaned lustfully, nipping at his ear.

Michael rolled to his back and Ashley lifted up so that she could sit back down on him. She straddled his hips, taking hold of his cock and stroking it while holding it up against her bare mound. "Oh dammmmn..." Michael groaned, feeling her hand on his cock while it was up against her slit. She smiled down at him, lifted up, positioned him, and then sank back down onto his hardness... all without putting a condom on him first. "Shhhhhit!" he moaned. "I don't have a condom."

1...345678