Masks That We Wear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too, babe," he said, kissing her back and groping her ass in the tight black dress that she wore. "Tell me all about it once we're off." With that, he headed to the security center to check in for his shift while Marie went up to her room to mark herself as available while updating her profile to include more role play items. She'd made it a point to go out shopping for sexy costumes with Michael, trying them all on for him to see which ones he liked and which one he thought other men might like. They then went home, she tried them all on again, posed for pictures for Michael, and then fucked like bunnies the whole time.

Her tablet went off and it was from a prominent religious leader in town who wanted to 'desecrate a nun' and was willing to pay her a couple grand for it. Marie accepted and went to get changed into her slutty nun's habit and wait by the door for her client to appear.

A few minutes later, she was greeting him on her knees with her hands pressed together in prayer. "Do you want 'Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned', or do you prefer 'Punish me, Daddy, for I've been bad'?" she asked.

Her client smiled, whipped out his cock, and said "pay for your sins, sister."

She did just that, taking his cock into her mouth and giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. She just couldn't wait to tell Michael about it to get her to jump her bones tonight.

Oh how she loved her husband and her new job.

*

Michael was manning the security cameras on the same floor Marie was on. He'd seen a man go down the hallway and enter her room and resisted the urge to turn on the cameras in there while his partner was off doing the patrol for this floor. He respected Marie's privacy when she was entertaining clients and trusted her. There was no need for him to turn on the cameras unless she started shouting out safe words.

He did a double take when Carla, one of the boss' two wives, came out of the elevators to head for her designated room. She smiled and waved at him and he smiled and nodded back at her. Then she came over, coming into the little glass security room to stand behind Michael, looking at the monitors on the L shaped desk with an angled center. "I hear your wife has a religious client tonight. Turn on her cameras!" she said playfully.

"You know I can't do that," Michael chided her.

Carla winked at him and reached around him to do it herself. The images came on the monitor on his desk of Marie on her knees, giving a man a blowjob, while wearing that sexy nun's outfit that was conservative looking but showed off a lot of her cleavage. "Oh man... Carla... you're gonna get me in trouble!"

"It's okay, I know the owner," she said as she then slithered around to his front, getting down on her knees in front of him and undoing his slacks enough to fish his cock out. "You just do your job while I do mine down here," she said before going down on him.

"Carla.... OH! FUCK!" he groaned as he felt her hot little mouth take him all the way in. She moaned around his cock as she gave him one hell of a blowjob. He tried to get up but her hands reached up to grab his suit front and pull him back down into his seat. "Carla..." he moaned, more in lust and resignation this time.

"You better keep an eye on those monitors," Carla said, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth. "Geez, you would've thought that you would've learned by now how to make it look like you're doing your job while getting a blowjob under the desk."

He got the idea and remained fixated on the monitor, watching his wife give a client a blowjob while he got one himself. Damn, this was hot. His eyes flicked up when his partner, Luther, came back down one hallway to head down another. Luther nodded to him and Michael managed a feeble wave. Luther arched an eyebrow and cocked his head, then stuck his head in through the glass door and looked to see what was going on. Then he let out a hearty laugh when he saw who was on their knees in front of Michael. "Car-la..." Luther gently chided her.

"Sorry, sir," Michael apologized. "She just came in here!"

"You want one next, Luther?" Carla asked from under the desk.

"Sure, I'll do another round and then I'll make rookie here do a couple," Luther said, closing the door and heading off.

Michael let out a huff of air. "I thought I was gonna be fired..." he moaned.

"Told you," Carla said. "We do this all the time for the security staff since a lot of their wives or girlfriends also work here. Now relax already so I can get you off?"

Michael did relax after that so that he could enjoy the blowjob. He got more into it by putting his hand on the back of her head while on the monitor he watched Marie now strip out of the robes and lay on the bed... naked except for the cowl when her client started fucking her. Michael let out a low groan of lust and moments later he was blowing his cum down Carla's throat, who swallowed down every drop. He couldn't wait until later when he could recreate the nun scene with Marie back home.

By God he loved his new job, he loved his life now, and he loved his wife.

THE END

1...345678