Masks That We Wear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm on the implant, relax," Ashley said, reaching down to intertwine her fingers into his as she started to ride him. She moaned softly as she ground her hips down into his in small circular motions, making his cock move within her. He felt her bear down on his cock every time she rotated her hips down and back, intensifying the sensation for him. Above him, her bare breasts bounced provocatively as she slowly fucked him. He licked his lips as he watched her chest. Ashley smiled, wiggling her shoulders back and forth to make her breasts jiggle some more. "Oh? You like these, do you? You want these?" She asked playfully. "You know what to do, mister."

"May I..." he licked his lips again. "May I suck on them?"

"Of course, dear," she said, leaning forward and releasing his hands.

Michael took her ample breasts into his hands, playing with one and suckling on the other while she continued to ride him. He drank off of her tits as if he were a man at the bar going for the bottle. Bare breasts have always been his weakness and that was probably what had gotten him in trouble so often at the parties and then later as Lenny's bodyguard since Lenny was always hitting the clubs. Ah, who was he kidding? That was the reason why he was in trouble. There was no sense lying about it now.

Then, suddenly, he let out a pained grunt as he suddenly came. He blew his load deep up into Ashley without warning. "Ohhhh... Goooood... he moaned as his seed shot up into her waiting womb. When he was finally sated, he slumped back down on the carpet. "I'm sorry..." he panted. "I didn't... couldn't... wait for you."

Ashley smiled and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "It's okay. We have all night and you'll be able to make it up to me when you're ready to go again. Now that you've gotten it out of your system, I bet that you're going to be a good boy and get me off next. Riiiiiight?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Michael promised... and later he made good on it.

*

CHAPTER 8:

Marie slept surprisingly well. She had that well-fucked feeling that she hadn't had in quite some time. For once, she had relaxing, powder puff like sweet dreams instead of dreams that made her nervous, stressed, uncertain, or even scared like she had been having before today. Of course, she was woken up a couple of times in the middle of the night, being broken out of some hot sex dreams, to Cody fucking her in her sleep. She'd wake up, moan softly at the pleasure, feel him blow his load into her, and then they'd roll back over to go back to sleep. She went back to sleep each time with a smile on her face. It felt good.

Unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end. An alarm went off in the room indicating that there was an hour left on Cody's time. It was about ten in the morning. The flatscreen showed that a complementary breakfast was on its way up for them. After stretching, and using the facilities to relieve themselves, they hopped back into the shower to get totally clean for the day, taking turns soaping and rinsing each other off. Of course, that got Cody hard again and so Marie gave him one last blowjob for the road. They dressed, ate breakfast in the nook in the apartment, and then Marie showed him to the door.

"Thank you for last night," Cody said, giving her one last kiss at the door. "I loved it!"

Marie smiled at him. "Well, you know where I work at, Cody," she said as she bid him goodbye. She took a deep breath once he was gone. Wow, how many times did he cum inside of me last night? she wondered as she got her tablet and sent a note to Ashley letting her know that her client was now gone. She hadn't had that much sex in one night in a long time. Hell... she hadn't had that much sex in one month to damn near a year lately. Marie sighed as she saw the message from Ashley saying that Michael was on the way to her room.

There was a knock at the door a few minutes later. She let Michael in and led him over to the breakfast nook for them to sit and talk. "So..." she said after a moment of uncomfortable silence. "How was sex with Ashley last night?"

"A religious experience," he said, chuckling ruefully. He filled her in on the details and Marie's jaw dropped as he came clean with everything. Her jaw dropped as he admitted to everything once again, this time with more sincerity and humility. Michael took her hand in his from across the small table, squeezing it. "I am truly sorry, Marie, I really am. I don't know how, or even if, I can make all of this up to you."

"I don't know either, Michael," Marie sighed.

They sat in silence some more, just holding each other's hands. After another couple of long minutes, Michael looked up from their intertwined hands to her. "Is our marriage over?" he asked and Marie could see the tears misting in his eyes.

"No, honey," Marie said compassionately. "But I do think that it's redefined now."

Michael arched an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Look, it's not the infidelity that I'm upset about," Marie pointed out. "Hell, I know that we've gotten a bit stale with one another. At one point I had considered talking to you about a Christian Swinger's group that I'd come across on the internet but backed out because I figured that you'd blow a gasket or something," she admitted.

"Really?" Michael's eyebrows shot up in shock."

Marie nodded. "Yeah, so wanting to sleep with someone else is something that I can deal with. Especially since I'm doing this now," she gestured to the apartment around her. "Just be honest with me, please, and if you are wanting to pay for it, let me know and I can set you up with some of the girls here. A couple of them, like Ashley, have already offered. What I am more upset about is the lying and the stealing of our money... especially putting our house on the line with that second mortgage that we had to take out. THAT's what pissed me off."

"I know... I'm sorry..." Michael winced. Marie could see that the jab had hit home with him. "I promise that I won't do anything that stupid ever again."

"Good," Marie smirked. "Because if you do, I'll have Ashley beat the shit out of you again," she laughed.

Michael laughed along with her. "I might have her do that just to keep me humble," he chortled. "I gotta admit that the sexy nun schtick was hot."

"If you like it, I'll dress up for you as well... I need to get some outfits anyway. People have been asking for me to do costumes already."

"I know that I said that I didn't want to know, but I'm curious now. What all HAVE you done with your clients so far?" he asked. Marie filled him in and saw that he was getting turned on by her stories. When she was done, he let out a low whistle. "You never wanted to do bondage and spanking with me before and I've asked!"

"Well, I am expanding my horizons now since the clients pay more if you do what they want to," Marie shrugged. She then smiled suggestively, leaning over so that he could see her cleavage. "Want to take it out on me now?"

Michael groaned lustfully and practically yanked her out of the chair, heading for the bed. Marie squealed playfully, allowing herself to be pulled along and 'tossed' over the edge of the bed. She reached back and lifted up her skirt. Michael grabbed her panties, yanking them down to her ankles. He then slapped her ass with his hand. Marie cooed and moaned in response for him, wiggling her butt for him to encourage him. "Yes, punish me, I've been a bad girl," she said in a bratty voice while looking up over her shoulder at him. He spanked her bottom some more, alternating between the left and right cheeks, until she could feel it radiating heat. She went wet for him, especially when he reached between her legs to spread them apart and feel up her mound.

"You shaved!?" Michael asked incredulously. "I've been asking for years..."

"Yeah, yeah, my client last night wanted me to. Shaddup. Are you going to fuck me already?" Marie said insistently. She was answered by Michael hastily opening up his slacks to pull out his throbbing hard cock. Marie placed her hands on the bed to brace herself as Michael stepped up behind her and drove straight into her waiting pussy. "Oh God... yes..." Marie gurgled as her husband penetrated her in the first time in months. "I've been waiting so long for this." She tilted her head back, flipping her hair down her back. "Pull my hair and fuck me hard, babe!"

"Oh fuck yeah..." Michael grunted as he wrapped her hair in his hand and pounded away with his cock. "I like this new, slutty side of you." He fucked her so hard that they rocked the bed back and forth. Marie reveled in the feeling of his cock rampaging in and out of her. She slid a hand underneath of her body to finger her own clit while Michael fucked her hard and deep. He spanked her as he rapidly thrust into her. "Oh God..." he moaned, shoving his hips into her and blowing his seed deep into her, flooding her womb. His left hand dug into her hip while his right hand gripped her hair even harder as he came.

"OOoohhhhhh..." Marie groaned deeply as she hit her peak just after Michael did. Between her fingering and his vigorous fucking, and now his cock throbbing deep inside of her, sent her over the edge. Her pussy fluttered around his pulsating cock, milking it for every drop that it could get.

"Damn... that felt good..." Michael breathed as he was spent. "I don't think that I've cum this hard in a long time."

Marie rolled to her back when he pulled out of her, reaching up to grab his shirt and pull him down to the bed with her. She kissed him hard on the lips. "I've missed that... I've missed you." she whispered huskily. "Think that it's because you've had others and you're now coming back to me, or is it the fact that I'm kinkier for you now?"

"Uhhhh... yes?" Michael smiled, kissing her lightly on the lips. "I dunno, maybe having a romp with others made me appreciate you more?"

"Good answer," Marie said, kissing him some more. "Fuck whoever you want, just tell me about it, and make sure that you come back to OUR bed afterwards. Got it?"

"Got it." Michael nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey, now let's go see your boss to give your notice and see just how much we need to earn to get us in the clear."

*

Before they went to see Lenny, Marie and Michael headed up to see Mister Hill to ask for her money early and for a bouncer to go with them to Lenny's as Marie didn't trust the man. "Don't blame you," Mister Hill nodded as he printed off a check for her and got not just one, but two of his best bouncers to go with them. "Just how deep in are you with Lenny?" he asked with concern.

Michael sighed. "I don't know... he keeps on tacking on more and more money on me. We had to mortgage the house again just to make payments to him."

"Really? Who's your lien holder?" Mister Hill asked as he started typing furiously on his computer. Marie told them and Mister Hill nodded in thought. He printed off another piece of paper and handed it to them. "I want you all to sign this, this is a lease agreement for your house."

"Why?" Marie asked, looking at it suspiciously.

"Because I've contacted the bank, asking them to foreclose on your house, that's why," he held up his hand to forestall both of their protests. "I am then going to buy out your mortgage once we are done here and keep you as tenants. This is so that Lenny can't use your house as leverage against you," he explained. "When you're in the free and clear, I'll just sign the house back over to you so that you totally own it again."

"But we don't want to owe you rent... sir." Michael pointed out. "I'm in deep enough with Lenny as it is."

Mister Hill grinned as he pointed to the lease agreement. "Look at your monthly rent?"

Marie leaned over and blinked. "Just one cent?" she asked incredulously. "That's it?"

"That's it... and if Lenny decides to try and sleep with you to pay off the remainder, set it up as a date for your place. Shall we say Friday night?" Mister Hill suggested.

"Are you fucking insane, sir?" Michael nearly exploded out of his seat. "I'll never let that slime touch Marie!"

"Relax, I got this covered for you. I just need time to legally buy your house and have it in my name. Michael, I want you working for me on Friday night so that Marie and I can be at the house for Lenny. If all goes well, Lenny won't be a problem for anyone anymore." Mister Hill smiled. "Relax, I got this."

*

Just as Mister Hill predicted, Lenny not only took the money but suggested that Marie sleep with him just to pay off the rest. Marie shuddered at the thought of this vile man touching her. She'd sooner sleep with her boss than have Lenny in her home but here she was, making the deal with a trembling voice. "I want it in writing from you..." she said, her composure nearly breaking. "I sleep with you on Friday night... in my own home... in my wedding dress as you asked... and Michael is in the free and clear?"

"Of course," Lenny said in a reasonable tone as he started scribbling out a note to that effect. It sounded so reasonable that Marie couldn't help but wonder what else Lenny had up his sleeve since he didn't strike her as the type to let something go like this. She took a moment to think the scenario through and it struck her that his target had shifted from Michael, to her. Blackmail, maybe? If Lenny figured that he could then blackmail her by sleeping with her or something, then he could control both her and Michael into working for him for free to keep whatever dirt he'd have on her quiet. Lenny signed the ad hoc contract and slid it over to her and Michael, who read and signed it themselves. He smiled. "If you were able to make this kind of money in just two days of working at the Towers, you must be well worth the rest." Lenny then waved them off. "See you on Friday night."

They left to head home. The bouncers from Mister Hill wishing them well as they headed back to the Towers to resume their shifts there. Michael and Marie rode in silence for a while before Michael swore under his breath. "Son of bitch... he fucking called it..."

"Who? What?" Marie asked, confused.

"Your boss; he called it. How'd he know?"

"I dunno," Marie shrugged. "Maybe the rumors about him are true; you know, killing his predecessor and going to war against the Russian Mob. I guess having to deal with scum like that on a regular basis gives you some insight as to what they're thinking?"

"Well, here's hoping that your boss comes through on what he said," Michael sighed as they turned onto their street.

"Looks like it as it looks like he's already bought our house," Marie said, pointing out the bank foreclosure and sold signs that were already tacked up in their front yard. "He moves fast."

"Well, at least he's not making us move out," Michael grumbled as he parked the car and headed into the house with her. "That'd just add insult to injury."

"I think that we should just trust in what he's doing since he's helped us out this far." Marie smiled at him, taking his hand and leading him upstairs to the bedroom. "Now why don't we go see if my dress and lingerie still fits so you can fuck me in it first before we have to go to work at the Towers tonight?"

*

CHAPTER 9:

Brent was at Marie and Michael's house Friday night, having parked his car a few blocks away at a gas station and walking the rest of the way. "I got Michael set up as security at my ranch for tonight. He'll be safe there in case Lenny tried to grow a brain and out think me on this.

"Thank you, sir," Marie said, shifting on her couch uncomfortably. "Just what is your game here, sir? What's your plan?" She was wearing a simple dress as Brent had told her to get out of her wedding dress and get ready to leave.

Brent smiled and shook his head. "The less you know, the better," he said. There was a knock at the door that sounded like code... the one that he'd been waiting for. "Ah, good, Luther is here," he said, going to the door and opening it for the buffest black man he had on his security staff. "Luther, Marie. Marie, Luther. Luther here is going to take you to my ranch in his car so that it looks like you're still here. Enjoy the night there and you and Michael have fun with Mandy and Carla." He took her by the hand and escorted her to the door. "No fuss now, go on and don't worry about anything."

Once Luther was gone with Carla, Brent made himself at home; turning on the TV like someone was watching before making sure all the doors and windows were locked. He got up periodically to check the perimeter and to see if anyone was lurking around outside. When a business car pulled into the driveway right at 9pm, he heard multiple doors open up and at least three men talking. One of them was Lenny. He recognized that scum's voice anywhere. "Go around the back and make sure you get me lots of pictures," he ordered one of his men. "I want good enough quality so that we can send them to her church to ruin her name enough so that she'll work for me. You... you watch the front door and make sure she doesn't run. Once I'm done with her, you two can have sloppy seconds while I take the pictures."

Brent shook his head as he dialed 9-1-1 on his cell phone. Goons like Lenny lacked imagination and forethought. He backed into a corner and whispered into the phone in a frightened, hushed voice. "Hello? Police? My God... you have to get here... there's three men surrounding my house and I think that they have guns. One of them is pounding on the door now!" he said amid Lenny now slamming his fist on the front door and bellowing for Marie to open up for him. "I dunno... I guess that they think some lady lives here. I live here now... I just bought the place! Please! Hurry! Oh God!" Brent then dropped the phone and slammed his heel down onto it, breaking it into pieces. It'd give more credence to his cover story. He then pulled out a recorder, turned it on, and then raised his voice, shouting towards the living room. "WHO IS IT?"

"You know damn well who it is, Michael!" Lenny shouted from the other side of the door. "Let me in so I can fuck your wife while you watch you worthless cuck!"

It went better than Brent could've hoped for since Lenny obviously thought Michael was here. Keeping in his hiding space in the dining room, he called out again. "This is my damn house and I don't want you here! Leave or I'll shoot!"

"Oh yeah, please do," Lenny said mockingly. "Then I can just dump your ass out into Lake Ray Hubbard and just make your slut of a wife my personal whore! Open up or you're a dead man!"

Brent turned off the recorder and pulled a Glock out from inside his vest. He strode straight for the front door, leveled his pistol at the outline in the decorative window, and fired three shots. Lenny's stupefied face as he died almost made Brent wish that he'd had his camera at the ready. The goon who was standing behind Lenny caught his boss' dead body falling backwards with a look of shock on his face that told him he was way in over his head. He went for his holster on his hip but Brent was already drawn and ready. Brent put three more into the man's chest without blinking. The back door of the house crashed open and the second goon with the camera came barging inside, his own gun up and at the ready. Brent dove for cover behind the couch just as the goon opened fire.

The goon was an amateur at best as he continued shooting at Brent's position as if he were on Call of Duty or some other first person shooter. Brent waited for the telltale click of the pistol running out of ammo before popping up. He had nine rounds left in his Glock, more than enough. He caught the goon as he was trying to reload. Brent emptied his own magazine into the last goon, splaying him backwards so that he crashed into the dining room table with a sickening sound. The table folded in two down the middle around the body.

1...345678