All Comments on 'Masks That We Wear'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Foxywife2015Foxywife2015over 6 years ago

Absolutely loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

A well written and interesting story... if it doesn't win I'll be disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe the best long story on this website

Great well written thoughtful, best wishes and please write more

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

Didnt like it at first because I thought this was going to be a cuckolding story but this was really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please clan up grammatical errors.

The story was okay. I enjoyed reading it.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 2 years ago

I was quite impressed as it was an interesting fantasy story that held some intrigue and happy sappy ending that even had me misty. There were some interesting twists and also showed you grew up in a religious household as a fair knowledge of the bible showing the conflicts within and how some have that within their actions. It also held on about the recent sex trade, and how some in the business are held out as morally wrong and yet like the confrontation with the church elders; we All have some skeletons in our closet and not good to throw stones at glass houses for he who has Not sinned should step up to throw the first one, and to be the first liar like the Gladys character. I did not see the Falcon character jumping to his death once being confronted but looked at it as He'd had a good run at his horrible business and he was caught and done for without hearing the alternative of running it as a legal business which Mr. Hill now gets to do. The rescuing of the children makes those of us who have had trauma feel good that maybe sometimes it comes out in the end even when Most of the time it doesn't always work out that way. Who knows maybe he can run the legal brothel and have a swing club also with both a Gentlemens and Ladies club with a Trans club for both as we'll see how far and devious the author is compared to my dirty mind.

SouthernElleSouthernElle11 months ago

Meh... this is the first I've read by Alex Clayton/Diesel Jester that I haven't totally loved. And honestly I'm not totally sure I can properly explain why. I still gave it 4 stars though because as usual the character and plot building were excellent. But I really wanted to give it 5 stars like I've done all others by AC/DJ.

The story began about Mandy being blackmailed and eventually Brent too supposedly. But as it continued, it seemed to end up more about Carla and Brent and there didn't seem to be much downside to Brent's "blackmail". I kept waiting for Mandy to show the grit and determination that was described as her younger self in pulling herself out of foster care and doing whatever it took to succeed but that never showed up. All of that seemed to be overlooked and forgotten as if marrying Brent and becoming religious turned her into a person unable to do anything for herself anymore. By the end, everyone else forced to work for Mr. Falcon were vindicated except for Mandy and then Brent came out on top yet again. Maybe because Mandy had experienced so much trauma and persevered to graduate from Harvard and build a nice life, I was hoping that she would be more of a badass and be the first to be thoroughly vindicated. Instead, Brent went scorched earth and outed her to their church and to the only family she knew. That part just didn't sit well with me. Maybe it's just me and I would have liked her character better if she had played a more active role in her "saving" and been the one to take over Falcon's businesses since Brent already had the family oil business to run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES