All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 11'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Sweet

I like the way their romance is progressing slowly. By the time Mason tells her that he is a vampire, she'll love him enough not to care. I know that's what he's hoping for. But what will that information mean for Jamie? Mason will want to turn his mate but will Katrina want to leave her son behind?

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Another great one!

5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful once again

Wow I always end up doing my Snoopy Dance with your stories... Once again you are the best and can't wait for Ch.12 and your other stories to come out..... Kelleigh0127

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 12 years ago
Love it!

Write more faster!! Love it!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
dr mason...

Is the man....enuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mason is doing that damn thang!!! I can't to read about how that date went.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
It is called wooing.................... a lost art in the 21st century

It is a beautiful thing that a sistah is being wooed............in the truest sense of the word. Boy, if life imitated art we'd all be in serious trouble.

Can't wait for the next installment. I miss James too.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it!

That's right Alpha_Marm! It is wooing isn't it. I really love the clean way in which Kalamazoo writes. I don't think I've ran into any grammatical/spelling errors in her stories - or at least not that I can remember or that are worth mentioning. I'm also enjoying how this story is developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It keeps getting better and better. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WoW!

Kalamazoo707: You sure can tell a story! You're definitely improving with each one you write. The grammar has greatlly improved, and the story line pulls you right in with the characters. GREAT work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn Girl!

You are just excellent! Frickin' excellent!

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
What more can I add?

Excellent as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kalamzaoo...

You absolutely, positively ROCK! I've been a fan of your stories on here for quite some time now, and I'm glad to see that you're actually publishing some of your work, too! You make me cry and laugh out loud as I read your stories! I didn't care for Mason much during the Ethan series, but you've given him so much depth now, I'm rooting for him and Toni all the way!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Yeah Mason! You are the Man!

Let's see....Jamie likes Mason. Ben and Barbara likes Mason. Even james dad likes mason....well it is time for Mason to take and make the next move because Toni clearly is not! Yes, he gave her a real kiss! She should recognize it for what it is.....a romantic next step! Yeah for Mason!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
love it

Barbara is sneaky, and pushy but I absolutely love her in these last two chapters... loving Mason more and more too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 10 Previous Part
Mason Series Info