All Comments on 'Mason Fucks His Step-daughter!'

by MariaTrans694U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Kinda creepy at times, but really sexy and hot.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

A very nice story, thank you.

It is, however, VERY clear that most of your work is trans. There’s no straight guy in the world that would be that knowledgeable about women’s clothing, shoes and makeup - nor even care to remember them once the woman was naked.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. It kind of hits home for me. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stepdaughter and stepdad sex stories. I wish that was my stepdaughter and I. 🔥🥵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall, a well written story. The ending kind of fell apart, give it some thought and redo. From an English teacher with 37-years experience.

stephaniebabestephaniebabeabout 1 year ago

This took me out of the story:

I usually publish in the Transgender & Crossdressers section but this story popped into my head and I had to get it down on (electronic) paper.

Just write the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. I am a straight man that knows ALL that detail on women's lingerie.

If it pops into your head to write a follow up could you dress Janey up in sexy lingerie again? A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy. Have her talk dirty. Telling daddy how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck daddy as soon as her mother brought it up.

Janey beg to drink daddy's cum. Beg to have daddy cum on her face.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just like described above.

Outfits in white, black, blue and lite blue. Cheerleader outfits too. Her mother was hot and my stepdaughter is even hotter. She wouldn't dress up for her husband, but has for me multiple times.

We haven't fucked yet. Maybe someday. Hopefully.

Ignore the clueless man who can't see the ladies in lingerie. There are millions of us. But I do realize most men are stupid when it comes to fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it, up to your wonderful erotic standards. But what if you wrote a parallel story Mason fucks his crossdressing step-son? Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Simple and sweet.

This is a very piece of writing.

Loved the story plot. GREAT

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Sad that his wife ha to die.

Very nice follow through though .

I love the true love theory here

Nice ending .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous