Masquerade Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Marital monotony begets an affair.
3.4k words
3.97
11k
17
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers

We dispensed with any pretense at foreplay. She stripped off her soaked panties, hiked up her skirt, and leaned over her desk while I dropped my pants and shorts. Immediately I plunged my boner into her cunt and began thrusting. "Fuck me, Bryan!" she growled. "Fuck me like a lot bitch in heat!" She bucked her butt against me while I pumped her hard and fast. Within a minute her pussy muscles began contacting. My ball sac pulled up and I dumped a load of sticky cream into her womb. Another minute later, I had my pants and shorts back up, and she had put her panties into her purse. She put her arms around my neck, and we kissed gently. "What are we going to do?"

"Maybe we should enlist some help," I said. "Larry would love to sleep with you. I could give him a testimonial for you."

"He's married."

"So much the better. He can't afford to make it into a relationship. You could put in a good word for me with Martha. I've seen how she looks at me."

She smiled and put her forehead against mine. "Bryan, something's happened. It wasn't supposed to, but it did. I don't want any other man inside me ever again. I've fallen in love with you."

I took a deep breath and let it go slowly. She was being completely honest and sincere. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I didn't want to lie to her either. "I love you too."

"Do you really mean that? I'm a big girl. You don't have to lie to protect my feelings."

"I'm not lying. Will you marry me?"

I know it sounds crazy, but that was our entire courtship -- one weekend of nonstop sex and a quickie in her office. We've been together ever since.

We bounced back and forth between our apartments for the rest of the month while we looked for a house to rent. We found one within a week and moved into it at the end of the month. That was eighteen years ago.

Our project at work lasted another three months. When it was over, we announced our engagement. Because our team had done very well, and because the two of us had contributed the most to the project's success, we were assigned to head new teams; we each got one. Oddly, Larry was assigned to Connie's team, and I got Martha. By that time our hormones had calmed down enough for us to get through the workday without needing a quickie or a long lunch, she being my lunch and I hers.

We did most of the getting married stuff. I bought her a one-carat diamond engagement ring. We sent out engagement announcements and ran our picture in the local newspaper. Our families met and got along well. A year flew by before we got around to tying the knot. Between work and wedding planning and daily routine, we couldn't get married any sooner. The one thing we didn't plan was the honeymoon. We completely forgot about it until the night before the ceremony. After an hour of swapping unworkable ideas, we decided on dinner at Lord Winston and spending the weekend at home totally naked, except for the hour I spent mowing the lawn.

A year later, we bought our first house when we found out Connie was pregnant with the twins. When she was seven months along, she quit work to become a stay-at-home wife and mom. My work obsession ended when the girls were born. Instead of trying to squeeze out a few extra minutes to finish something at the end of the day, I was looking for ways to sneak out a few minutes early to get home to them. We moved again a couple years later when our son was born.

Our sex life slowed considerably. Instead of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it became dessert, then a couple times a week. After ten years of marriage, school activities, summer little league, tap dance lessons, church on Sundays, and visits from the in-laws, we were lucky to have the energy to cuddle in bed before falling asleep. To maintain a semblance of a social life, she joined a Friday night bridge club, and I took up bowling on Saturdays.

I stayed with the same company. Promotions came along at reasonable intervals. A lot of our original team from when Connie and I met found other positions. After ten years, Martha and I were the only ones of the original nine left. She transferred to another department, but our paths crossed occasionally. One day when I was eating alone in the cafeteria, she stopped at my table. "Hi, Bryan," she said. "Long time, no see."

"Yes," I said putting down my fork, "it certainly has been a long time. I suppose you are looking for your crew."

"Actually I was looking for you. Could we talk?"

"Sure." She put her tray on the table and took the chair opposite me.

"How's Connie? I haven't seen her since the Christmas party."

"She's doing the headless chicken routine. The kids keep her busy with all sorts of things. Sometimes I think she'd rather be back here. How's Frank?"

She put her fork down. Her expression became very serious. "This is something I would normally discuss with another woman, but I don't know any I can trust to keep quiet. He's having an affair."

Frank and Martha were the happiest couple I knew. He wasn't the type that would cheat on his wife. At least I didn't think so. I guess the ones you least expect are the ones that do it. "Do you know this for a fact?"

"He's been going out for poker games on Friday evenings. That's been his story. I had him followed last Friday. He went to a motel instead."

"Are you sure they just don't have the games there?"

"Some blonde showed up five minutes later. They were alone until they left at eleven."

"I'm shocked. That's not the Frank I know. Do you know who the woman was?"

"I have no idea. Please don't tell anybody. Not even Connie."

"Of course not. Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"I've thought of nothing else since I found out. I've considered divorce, forcing them to break up, some kind of revenge. All possibilities would hurt the children. I even thought of making them include me in a threesome, but the idea of making out with another woman gives me goosebumps." I forced a weak smile. "I decided that if he can have a mistress, then I can have a mister. They can have their fun on Fridays, and I'll have mine on Saturdays. That way one of us will be home with the kids so we won't need a sitter."

"I hope you know what you are doing. Does Frank know all this?"

"No and he's not going to know. I'm not supposed to know about her, so he shouldn't know about him. I've already decided who he will be."

"I don't want to know."

"It will be you," she said triumphantly. "I want you to be my mister."

I felt like everyone was staring at me when she made her announcement, but they were probably looking around to see who dropped my fork. "You're kidding," I gasped. "Martha, that's very flattering, but...but why me?"

"You can't afford to have any rumors going around anymore that I can, so you'd have to be discreet. You definitely wouldn't want Connie to find out. Besides, I've had the hots for you since we worked on that project ten years ago. You go bowling on Saturday night, so you can easily switch to balling me. That way no one will suspect a thing."

"Except my teammates, who know Connie. They will call her if I don't show up."

"Did you bowl last weekend?"

"Yes, of course."

"Does Connie know that the spring season ended two weeks ago?" My heart sank. I had been going out just to keep in practice until the next season started. Connie wouldn't believe it if I told her. I hadn't realized until that moment how far apart we had grown. "Signups for summer leagues don't begin for another week. Don't worry about the cost. I'll pay for everything." She handed me a piece of paper. "Meet me at this address Saturday night. Don't forget your ball."

Martha definitely thought she had me in a corner. I could easily not show up, and that would end the whole thing. Connie would get a good laugh if I told her about the conversation. The only problem that I could see was explaining why I didn't tell Connie why I continued going out Saturdays. I was with a couple of my teammates, so I had witnesses. Yet I was intrigued by the idea of having a regular sex life again. It should have been with Connie; I wanted it to be with her. Maybe having a new lover would get the old juices flowing again, and I'd get interested in her again. We hadn't made love for three months, and that time wasn't very good.

Saturday evening at seven, I arrived, bowling ball bag in hand, at the address that Martha had given me. It was an apartment a few blocks from where we worked. The distance from my house to the apartment was almost identical to the distance to the bowling alley. Martha had planned well.

I had expected her to be naked, or at least skimpily dressed, when she opened the door. Instead she was dressed as though she had just gotten off work. "Come in," she said sweetly. I went inside and set my bowling ball bag down. She closed the door and led me into the living room. Sitting down on the sofa, she patted the spot beside her. I sat down. "You seem a little confused. Who did you expect to see here tonight?"

"I expected to see you," I said. "You told me to come here looking like I was going to bowling when I'm really here to be in bed with you, and you look like you're going to work."

"This is the Martha you see at work. Just because I wear a suit doesn't mean I'm not a woman. Like I said the other day, I've wanted you for a long time. I should be with Frank tonight, but he had chosen to spend his Friday evenings with that blonde. Rather than hurt our children with a divorce and all the mess that would be involved, I can get back at him by fulfilling a fantasy. Besides, things aren't so hot with you and Connie either."

"How do you know that?"

"Why else would you be here?" She was right. I hadn't realized I was so obvious. Body language can trap a person when least expected. She had snared me without me seeing the trip wire. "Do I look any different from how I look at work?"

"No."

She rose and stood in front of me. "Look carefully." She turned slowly around.

"That looks like the same outfit you wore yesterday."

"You're right." She took the jacket off and tossed it on the sofa. Her nipples were visible through the thin material of her bouse. "Or are you?" The buttons were open to the lower edges of her breasts. She turned again. This time I noticed the opening in the back of her skirt reached up to within a couple inches of her bottom. My breathing was getting deeper. Her bare legs were plainly visible. Was that something different, or something I hadn't noticed before? Did she wear any kind of hosiery to work? I couldn't be sure. She opened the zipper on her left hip and unhooked the waist allowing her skirt to drop to the floor. She wasn't wearing a slip, something I had never paid attention to at the office. "Are you absolutely certain this is what I wore yesterday?" she asked as she unbuttoned her blouse. After she threw it on the clothing pile beside me, she was completely naked, except for her shoes. "Connie told me about that first weekend you guys had and the quickie in her office that Monday morning. You men seem to have hangups about kissing and telling. Women don't. Our minds are dirtier than yours. She gave me a glowing testimonial about you. Even though I was married, I wanted to be with you, to find out if she was being truthful. Except for when I was pregnant, this is how I've dressed for work every day since then. I've wanted to put out to you for eleven years. You could have come into my office and taken me any time you wanted."

"Are you sure Frank's having an affair? This is beginning to look like an excuse for you to play around on him."

"I'm certain of it. He doesn't cover his tracks too well. He's even made the mistake of not washing his face. I'll make sure you go home nice and clean. Now stand up and get those clothes off before I tear them off you."

I rose as instructed and undressed, folding each item neatly before adding it to the stack on the couch. When I was naked, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

The blankets had already been pulled down. A single light bulb lit the room. I reached for the switch, but she told me to leave it on. We stretched out on the bed.

My hand roamed around her back as our lips first met. The kisses were light and uncertain. She put her hand on my cheek and held her lips to mine. My kisses became bolder. We straightened our legs out so we could press our bodies together full length. Her breasts were warm against my chest. Her nipples were a little smaller than Connie's, but much darker, and her skin was soft and smooth.

I rolled her onto her back and began kissing her neck. Slowly, gently, I kissed her chin, her neck, and her throat. Her hand rested on the back of my head. Her breathing slowed. My next oral target was her shoulders. I worked my way from her neck out to her right shoulder, then back across to the other side. Her sighs were very gratifying. Connie had not responded like that to me in years. Maybe it was my fault for not taking the time for tenderness.

Martha put her hand on my shoulder and rolled me over. It was my turn to be on the receiving end. She kiss my neck very softly. I hardly felt her lips as she crisscrossed my throat. So light were her kisses, and so sensual. My nipples were getting stiff. Her lips found my chest. Slowly her mouth opened and covered as large an area as possible, then closed leaving a thin coat of saliva to evaporate keeping me cool as she heated me up. My breathing deepened as she firmly kissed my ribs. When she got to the base of my ribcage, I took advantage of her awkward position to roll her onto her back.

Martha gasped as my mouth clamped onto her nipple. It grew from firm to hard within seconds. Her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Her large breasts sagged a bit, but not so much that they just laid on her chest. I circled the base of each one, then planted another pair of circles a little closer to the nipples. I took my time -- I wasn't expected home until eleven, and it was only seven-thirty -- circling her breasts while she laid back and savored the sensations. When my tongue touched a nipple for the first time, she howled with passion, and her entire body trembled. I paused while she calmed down before continuing. I twirled my tongue around her rigid nipples. With every two or three trips around a nip, she climaxed. To this day I have not met another woman with such sensitive nipples; even Connie doesn't come close.

Each of her ribs received a prolonged kiss before I began crisscrossing her tummy with my mouth. With almost every kiss, she had a mini-orgasm. When I reached her navel, I tarried for a minute to tongue-fuck her belly button. "You're so good," she sighed before screaming with another climax.

I didn't eat her clean-shaven pussy when I got to it. Instead I went around it and kissed a line down the front of her thigh to her knee, then switched legs and kissed from the knee up to her crotch. She now trembled on the verge of an orgasm. During most of my oral trip down her torso, I had my eyes closed. I opened them to be certain of where I was when I began working on her labia. Her pussy lips were engorged, and her slit was wide open. As my tongue touched the lips, her legs slammed together against my head. I continued to lick up her slit and passed her clit. Her hips bucked violently causing me to fear a broken chin. Her hands were full of my hair, and she attempted to change my hairline. "Fuck me!" she growled. "I can't take any more." I flicked her clit quickly and rose up. Her knees slapped against my waist.

My prick had ached for action for close to an hour. She took it in her hands and led it to the entrance to her dripping tunnel. Slowly I penetrated her cunt until I felt her cervix. I stopped to let her hot flesh conform with the contours of my cock. Despite having had two children, her cunt felt as tight as a virgin's. "You feel so good," she whispered. She pulled her legs up and placed her heels on my shoulders. Very slowly I pulled back until just the head of my dick was inside her, then pushed back in just as slowly. Over and over I repeated this action keeping her just short of another orgasm. "You're torturing me," she said. I continued my slow in and out action. "I should have seduced you years ago." I gave her a quick stab which made her convulse with passion. "If you keep that up...." Another jab silenced her. The tightness of her pussy was having its effect on me. I no longer wanted to hold back. My tempo increased bit by bit as lust took control of my actions. My toes began to curl as my own climax approached. Faster, faster, harder, faster I pumped her pussy. We both breathed raggedly. My feet began to hurt. My nut sac pulled up. Arching my back and grimacing with near pain, I buried my turgid shaft in her cunt. My semen burst forth into her womb over and over. Her love muscles crushed my rod until I was forced from her. My last spurt landed on the sheet.

I lifted my arms one at a time so she could lower her legs to the bed. "What did you mean when you said you should have seduced me years ago?" I asked her. "How long has Frank been cheating on you?"

"I found out about it six months ago," she said. "I've been tempted by you ever since we met, but I was married, and you belonged to Connie, so I forced it out of my mind. When I found out what he was doing, all the old longings came back. I hope you aren't too angry with me."

"I probably should be. I guess I've wanted you too all these years. I think, though, that this should be the only time."

"Why? That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had. Frank's a good lover, but you make him look like an inexperienced kid. Forget it. I'm not giving you up. I may have to share you with Connie, but I'm keeping my hooks in you. You will be here promptly at seven every Saturday evening unless I tell you otherwise. If I'm feeling randy at the office, you will come service me. If you refuse, you know what will happen."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"You're doing it to yourself. You could have stayed home tonight, or you could have gone to the bowling alley. There wouldn't have been anything I could have done about it. You made the decision to come here and fuck me. When you did that, you gave me control. Don't worry, I won't keep you from any meetings or do anything to get you fired. We would both lose if I did that. If you get horny at work, I'll come take care of you." She slapped my butt. "Now get off me so we can go shower."

HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers