Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should have made love, Shepard. God, I was so mad at myself when you left the next day."

"I'm here now, so we can make up for it."

Moving back down her body, I definitely spent time slowly bringing her to orgasm, not talking anywhere near as much, using my fingers to tease her along the way. When she started to beg and plead about needing to orgasm, I relented and did all I could to help it arrive. When it did, she cried out loudly, chuckling to myself as the neighbours would have no doubt heard. And, of course, I kept on going as well, pleased that she didn't ask me to stop.

Her second one arrived only a few minutes later, and she needed me to stop after that one, her legs like jelly, she said. Then she giggled to herself, realising I was still dressed. I just lay down beside her, gazing up and down her naked body, enjoying everything I could see on display. Once she had calmed down and recovered, she set about taking off my clothes in return, and once she had me naked and on my back, cock in her hands, I was treated to one hell of a blowjob. Rather quickly, her head was bobbing up and down, watching her swallow my entire length each and every time, eyes continuously looking up into mine as I could only watch mesmerised at how eager she was to please me in return.

And considering I found eating out a woman a complete and utter turn on, it was no surprise my own orgasm wasn't long in arriving. When I warned her I was getting close, she simply doubled down her efforts, bobbing up and down even faster, doing things with her tongue that I can't even describe. I warned her a final time, and that was barely seconds before I groaned and almost thrust up into her mouth as I felt the sweet release again, relaxing back into the bed once I was done, no doubt with the same grin I always had after a woman had brought me to climax.

She definitely cleaned my cock with her tongue before I felt her lips gently kiss up my body before she relaxed into the bed beside me, wrapping an arm around her as she cuddled into my side. "That is what they call the entrée, Emily. Main course is up next."

"Oh, and what would the desert be then?"

"Hmmm. Good question."

Emily did only want one thing from me and that was to straddle my lap, slide down my cock, and slowly ride me. And I was perfectly happy to let her do that. The lovemaking was incredibly slow, but the kisses we shared were passionate, my hands all over her body, her hands running up and down my chest, or she would lean back and I'd watch her body move on top of mine, my large hands covering her breasts, running up down her back or stomach.

I'm not sure how long Emily rode me for, but I realised quite quickly that she was doing anything to delay her orgasm, picking up her pace for a little while before she'd slow right down, then she'd started to ride me a little faster again. Most of the time she was on her knees, though she did change slightly, feet flat on the bed, asking me to hold her hands, as she really started to ride me hard. To be honest, I was thankful that she'd blown me, otherwise I would never have lasted as long as she did.

When she did finally cum, it was only the once, and it was one of the most beautiful orgasms I'd ever witnessed. By the time it had passed through her body, she could barely move a muscle, her entire body turned to jelly. She could barely lift herself up off my body, yet when I tried to touch her, she gasped as her entire body was simply too sensitive. Even moving was too difficult, so I could only lie there until she found the energy to roll off my body.

Once she was with it again, she gasped and asked if I needed to cum too. Admitting that I did, she immediately spread her legs again and insisted we continue. She could barely lift her legs to wrap around me, but I wasn't going to last long, her arms around the back of my neck as we made out. I only needed a few minutes before I finished inside her.

Then we showered and, once we were dry, went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke first and watched her sleep until her eyes fluttered open, and she immediately blushed. After the usual morning ritual, she cooked breakfast for us both before she really needed to head off to the office. "Are you heading off today or can you stay?"

"I would, but the longer the Normandy stays in dock, the more attention we'll get."

Thankfully, she understood, but I wasn't just going to leave her then and there. We wandered out of her apartment and grabbed a cab, where I directed it all the way to her office building. Only when we were about to enter did I stop, pull her towards me, and kissed her. I'm sure we received more than one stare before we pulled apart. While her cheeks were starting to go red from a little embarrassment, the look in her eyes told me everything, and she kissed me again. Hard. The sort of kiss that ended with her moulded into my body, and if she didn't have to go to work, we probably would have got back into the cab and returned to her apartment.

Finally breaking apart so we could breath, she told me to message as soon as I knew when I'd be back. That was an easy promise to make. That made her smile before there was a final brief kiss before she turned and wandered into the building. I received more than one curious look, no doubt being recognised, as news of my return was somewhat common knowledge by now. I'd been back long enough for the stories to spread and I think be confirmed.

Boarding the Normandy, I wasn't the last one back so asked a message to any crew not currently aboard to return immediately. Within thirty minutes, Garrus was the last one back, apologising for being late, though I assured him he wasn't. I just wanted to be away from the Citadel as soon as possible.

As the ship headed towards the nearest relay, I simply hoped I'd hear that we could finally take the next step in our mission to stop the Reapers.