All Comments on 'Mass Effect - Cabin Fever'

by Krevmh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LizzyK9696LizzyK9696over 2 years ago

I didn't play a lot of videogames in my life but Mass Effect trilogy was part of it and it was amazing. I love all of it ! So I'm always curious to read erotic stories based on the characters of these games and this story is one of the best.

The only thing that bothers me is during the introduction and the call for volunteers for the mission : in "real" life (of the video game), Ashley & Liara would volunteer to accompany Shepard, no matter how difficult or uncomfortable the mission. But, hey, I'm quibbling.

Now I regret that my FemShep couldn't romance Wrex in my game !

I don't know if you plan to write another stories, but I hope you'll do !

KrevmhKrevmhover 2 years agoAuthor

@LizzyK9696 Thank you for the kind words! There is more on the way.

As for the volunteer scene, you're correct. The reason it's like that is because it's an abridged version of an interactive version I have up on CHYOA, where the player then chooses just who comes along. (This being the Wrex only branch)

UndyingDevotionUndyingDevotionover 2 years ago

Always loved the idea of krogans having sex with humans. Given how new they are to the galaxy, they must seem quite an exotic partner, especially for a hardened krogan like Wrex. Great work.

SHL1SHL112 months ago

There're not enough Krogan x Human females porn... It's a shame!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrevmh@Krevmh
Coming soon to a theater near you krevmhshorn@gmail.com https://chyoa.com/user/Krevmh https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Krevmh/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Krevmhshorn