Mass Effect - Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a cruel sense of timing."

"Why?"

"Easy for you to complain about being high and dry, you don't have a mating season."

"Oh?" Shepard asked, wriggling her ass in his lap. "Is your commander going to make you act up?"

"Stop it." He growled.

"Is the Krogan going to take advantage of his captain while they're stranded?"

"Don't play this game with me."

She sat up, pressing her lips back against his, "Why not? I'm here, I want you to show me how bad it is."

"This is a bad idea."

"Then let me try it."

"It's a bad idea for both of us."

"Then let's rip the band-aid off."

He pushed her away, "I don't know what kind of things you watch on the Extranet, Shepard, but you need to stop this. Now."

Shepard brought her face even closer, pressing her forehead against the rough skin of his. "It's not like you to back down from a challenge Wrex."

"The only challenge you're talking about is your organs getting rearranged. I don't think that's something you want."

"That's exactly what I want, Wrex."

He wanted to protest, she could see it in his face, but even a heavyweight wasn't immune. The Ryncol looked like it was making him just as hot under the collar. His eyes darted back and forth from her face down to her hand against his chest. If she looked down, she could see his robes stirring. It was going to be a losing battle, the key was just making sure he didn't retreat.

"I'm not going to tell you again, this is a bad idea."

"Then don't tell me."

Her hand crept down his chest, he inhaled a sharp breath, but he didn't stop her. Her hand crept down further and further, anticipating the moment where she would find the burning prize between his legs.

He pulled back, trying to find a place to move to. It was weird to see a Krogan pinned and on the defensive, looking almost apprehensive. There was nowhere to go in his seat.

"This is your last warning," he grumbled. "If you-"

"Stop warning me and do something about it." She bit her lip.

He ground his teeth before grunting furiously, "Fine. You want to learn this lesson the hard way? Let me show you what mating season actually looks like."

He stood, lifting her instantly and effortlessly. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from his chest. He grabbed the other and pulled them both above her head, holding both of them securely with a single hand. His other massive paw grabbed her sports bra and ripped it away effortlessly. For the first time, he was genuinely frightening, but his angry passion was too intense to not root her to the spot and let his eyes look her up and down greedily. His hand immediately climbed into her panties, giant rough fingers mauling her clit with an almost frantic strength. She whimpered in his hands, she had dreamed of being taken like this, used like this. He pressed down on her, long tongue sliding from her mouth down her neck, knee pressing his hand harder into her crotch, the hard outline in his robe rubbing against her. The heat coming off of him was overbearing, the smell of him had become overwhelming.

"I want you on your knees, lightweight." He grumbled.

He pulled his hand out of her pants, tasting the wet remains as she slid her back down the wall onto her knees. He stepped back to give the fullness of his bulge room before unroping the belt of his robes and opening them to free it.

It would have been hard for Shepard to describe a Krogan cock as anything other than intimidating. Almost certainly longer than her arm and undeniably thicker. The head alone was a bulbous thing, flat and flared in theory but with enough ridges and bumps to make it look more like a fist than a cock. Foothills of ridges ran down the underside along the thick vein that currently pumped hazy precum. Around halfway down the ribbed shaft was a fleshy sheath, now fully stretched and its contents extended out. The sheath itself had wavy ridges all the way to the base of his cock, where a quad of apple-sized balls hung in a painfully full-looking cluster.

"Well... fuck." Shepard muttered.

Wrex laughed as he grasped a handful of Shepard's hair "That's big by Krogan standards Shepard. Fuck is right."

Shepard wrapped her hands around the monster with some trepidation. Wrex pushed her head slowly toward the listening slit at the tip. Shepard accepted and did what she could to wetten the bulbous head with her tongue. She licked up and down the ridges of the head, slathering her saliva and the gelatinous precum as much as she could. It was bitter, almost sour to the taste. Wrex let out deep rumbling groans as her tongue found every slight crevice and ridge of the fist-sized head of his appendage.

"I guess there's some benefit to a tongue that small and sharp." He grunted, his heavy balls flexing and lifting in his sack. "It's gonna be hard going back to Krogan women after this."

Shepard did her absolute best to loosen her jaw and slide his head in, even that was a tall order. It took several tries, but she managed to slide past the thickest part of the head with a hard push and lodge the bulb of the head into her throat. She forced it further down, gorging herself on cock. When she brought a hand to her neck, she could feel the outline of his head as it bulged her skin outward. Even as her lungs screamed for air, all she could think about was that same bulge being in her stomach. Her pussy was burning to be touched or filled, but she focused on cradling the heavy set of balls still at least a foot of cock away from her mouth. Wrex was more than happy to push her head further with a desperate whine. Wrex's head came free with an eye-watering pop. Shepard gasped and coughed now free of it, but kissed down his shaft to his balls as she did.

"I want this thing in my fucking stomach." She managed to gasp.

"Then quit stalling and let me ruin you." He snarled back.

She stood long enough for him to throw her over his shoulder like she was nothing. He strode with her into the back of the Mako, flinging her less than gently down onto the cot. He was tall, but the cot was just high enough that he could slap his cock down onto her stomach with a loud smack. Christ, it almost touched her ribs. He grabbed her panties, hoisting them up around her ankles and leaving them there, keeping her legs from opening fully. He rubbed his cock between her thighs a few times, oozing a few drops of pre-cum.

"Having second thoughts?" He chuckled.

"What's wrong, losing your will to make me shut my big mouth?" Shepard shot back with confidence she lacked.

"I like that attitude," He laughed, drawing his cock back to line it up with her pussy, "Let's see if it lasts."

He steered himself in with his hand, pressing the flared head of his cock against her harder and harder until it finally popped through the resistance. After that, it was a no-holds-barred race to bottom out.

It was everything Shepard had expected, in that it was unreasonably long and thick inside of her, radiating heat like an atom bomb. It was rough, scraping against her sensitive skin like stiff fabric. The alcohol weakened the pain and amplified the heat of it, but it was still completely overwhelming. Wrex had shut her big mouth all right, or at least gotten her to stop talking. Her mouth opened and closed in a hundred whimpered vocalizations, ranging from egging Wrex on to asking for mercy, both of which he ignored. She felt herself being piped with oppressively hot meat with seemingly no end. Even when she could see the outline of it bulging along her stomach, he just kept going. Eventually, he reached a point where her body couldn't fit any more. It felt like everything below her waist had been stretched tight enough to break, but the torrent she was leaking made things a little easier.

"Fuck! Lightweight!" Wrex groaned, shifting his hips and causing her stuffed pussy to stretch in new and equally intense directions. He had just about bottomed out, a little short maybe, she would need time to get used to this.

He hunched over her, thrusting down into her and making her feel like he was driving her into the bed. His thrusts were quick from the start, no easy on-ramp. With each outward pull, it felt like his flare was trying to turn her inside out.

"Fuck!" She answered back, gripping the blanket for dear life, nails sinking into the fabric.

He climbed up onto the cot, pressing down onto her and pressing her knees up against the bed to the side of her head. With her ass unsupported by the bed, it felt like each downward thrust pushed her against him and each outward pull put them both in danger of falling.

"I never saw you, ah! As a mating press guy!" Shepard yelped out.

"Shut up."

He pressed a hand over her mouth, supporting himself with the other. Her protests and squeals of delight alike both became muffled squeaks through his hand. She could feel her legs shaking in protest as he held them at a stretch. She had nowhere to look but up at him or down toward his hips pumping that inhuman cock down into her. Even without the influence of Ryncol, she wouldn't have been able to handle much like this. With Ryncol, each sensation was heightened by orders of magnitude, shifting between being slowly stretched to multiple times actual length and snapping back to real-time, sensations rushing at her quickly instead of dragging.

The landslide finally broke free with an intensity that nothing in her life had compared to. She felt the whole of her core wind tight like a spring and suddenly burst with bomb-like force. It was enough to shock any thoughts from her brain and make her groan like an animal into Wrex's hand. The superconductor of her body fired energy from every pore, waves of forceful pleasure crackling their way out through her. They didn't wait, they would often crash and overlap, unevenly building and falling as the breathless moments of heightened sensation would drag on. Somewhere in her mind, she could process that before her first orgasm had even subsided, her second one began, leaving her in an overlapping ocean current of pleasure. It would explode out from her core out through her body, trying to clamp down her pussy but being unable to do anything but grasp around the near-airtight plugging of Krogan cock inside of her. With each denied contraction, the resistance and force of the blasts only grew stronger. It threatened to drag on and on without end, a fate that she would have eventually grown tired of... probably... maybe...

Wrex shuddered on top of her and slammed his heavy quad of balls down onto her ass. She felt them pulsing and jerking, the motion moving down his cock, making the whole thing heave like it was trying with great effort to force the contents of his quad all out in one motion. The seal broke, spraying a massive glob of his cum inside of her. It was already more than any human could cum, and it was just the first spray of many. As he lay gasping and groaning on top of her, she felt her pussy slowly overflowing and leaking down her ass. By the time he was done, she felt filled beyond capacity both with solids and fluids.

"Fuck." He sputtered. Groaning as he cracked his back after such a long time hunched over.

When he pulled his hand from Shepard's mouth, all she could do was mumble contentedly, her brain reduced to a warm and blissful stew.

He took another swig of Ryncol and looked down at her, "You better be ready to go again, I warned you about mating season."

She reached for his flask and took a draw of Ryncol. She hadn't finished closing the flask by the time he started thrusting inside of her again, prompting a squeal.

"Lightweight."

...

The lights had flickered out for a moment before the circuitry of the main generator snapped back online with a whip crack. Wrex slept through it, but it had snapped Shepard awake for just long enough to look up and see things were back online. She felt another glob of Krogan cum trickling out of her painfully sore pussy and pressed her face back into the tough broad chest of her sleeping partner. Wrex and her woke an hour later with a shiver in the now climate-controlled cabin.

The comms crackled "Captain, we have your location and we're inbound eta an hour or two. You two still alive down there?"

Shepard staggered to the comms panel, cum still leaking slowly from her pussy to join all of the fluids that had dried on her legs. Her knees wobbled slightly but she managed to get there.

"Yeah Joker, we're waiting here." Her voice had a hoarse crackle to it she wasn't used to.

"You had the crew pretty worried, you guys all right?"

Shepard heard Wrex's heavy feet padding across the floor to her. He stood behind her as she bent over to use the comms panel.

"We're all green down he-" Her breath caught sharply as one of his rough hands squeezed her red ass.

"You're cutting out, is your signal bad?"

Shepard had to press a hand over her mouth as a scaly finger slid its way inside of her pussy and pressed down against her g spot. "Y-yeah. Comms troubles. How soon will you be here?"

"We're still about an hour out, plus another hour to get a shuttlecraft down to dig you guys out, looks like a dust storm rolled over you."

Shepard pressed both hands over her mouth as the head of Wrex's cock teased her slit. "A-alright, we'll be waiting for you." She managed to get out before Wrex reached over her and closed the line.

"I heard at least two hours." He grumbled in her ear.

"Yes sir." She murmured happily.

...

They had come out into the shuttle bay to find most of the crew waiting anxiously. Shepard's legs wobbled as she walked and she routinely had to brace herself against Wrex's strong arm.

"Commander, are you all right?" Liara asked, a familiar worried look on her face.

"She's fine, twisted her leg while we were on the surface." Wrex boomed back. Shepard felt another hefty glob leaking out into her soaked panties as he did. Whenever he thought he could get away with it, he would give her ass a pinch.

"I'm peachy." Shepard rasped out.

"Should we take you to Doctor Chakwas?" Kaidan asked nervously.

"No, just need some rest. A nice long bath couldn't hurt either."

"Somebody else should take her, I'm sure after the last few days she's had more of me than she can handle." Wrex droned with a smirk.

"No! Please Wrex, let me hold onto you on the way there. The rest of you are dismissed for now. Let's get the hell out of here."

The crew saluted, exchanging a questioning glance before returning to their workstations.

"Maybe I should have made you beg for my help." Wrex rumbled smugly when the door of Shepard's chamber had sealed behind them. "Get some rest, Shepard, there's still a month left in mating season."

Shepard wobbled over to her bed. "You're an absolute menace." She exhaled as she lay back and looked up at her cabin ceiling with relief.

She heard Wrex leaving with a chuckle "And you know just where to find me, lightweight"