Mass Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Pick it up, - Shepard demanded. The girl obeyed silently, still not understanding what the captain was up to. But suddenly he snatched the glass out of the girl's hands, placed it under his cock and, after bringing himself to orgasm with a few quick movements, began to cum. The girl laughed tiredly, but her smile was quickly replaced by a pleasant surprise when she saw the amount of cum filling the glass. It was a little less than half full, but it was still a lot. And when the Captain handed the glass back to the girl, she was still sitting there with her mouth open in surprise.

Shepard, still without a word, picked up the second glass, filled it with wine, and walked over to the girl, clinking his own glass against hers.

- To a successful interview, Ms. Wong, - Shepard said.

The girl smiled understandingly, glanced at the glass, licked her lips, and emptied it with another look at the Captain. It took three big gulps, but not only did she not spit out her bounty, she didn't even grimace. Emily tossed the empty glass aside and opened her mouth to show the captain that she had swallowed every last drop.

- How's that? - She said, setting the glass down. Emily looked... Her hair was disheveled, her face smeared with makeup, her beautiful, expensive dress wrinkled. And yet she was smiling a gorgeous, white-toothed smile.

- You're definitely my favorite journalist, - Shepard replied with a grin and a sip of wine.

12