Mass Effect: Renegade Nympho

Story Info
Jane decides to cheer up a certain Alliance pilot.
3.1k words
4.36
910
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. please do not republish on other platforms without my express permission. Constructive criticism welcomed.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy!

*******************************

She should have told Dr. Chakwas, yet something held her back and now she was paying the price. Jane Shepard was going over the flight plan one more time with Joker. Even though some might call it tedious, the commander wanted to get it right. They couldn't afford to mess up. Most of the crew had left since it was late so it was just the two of them.

"Ugh...," groaned the red-haired woman as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hey, commander, are you alright, " asked the Normandy pilot as he looked up at her.

"I'm fine, Joker."

"You sure? Everyone's been...talking about how stressed you are after that misson on Eden Prime."

So they had noticed. Jane bit her lip as she pondered whether to tell him what she saw.

"Commander, please. We're a team, right? You can tell me. I promise I'll take it seriously...somewhat."

She notices his grin and returns it. "Fine, but get ready because this isn't really easy to follow."

"...and the side effects come and go at times."

Joker was slack-jawwed at her tale. "You mean to tell me that the beacon gave you some sort of secret telekinesis power??? Shit, that's awesome!"

His face then falls a bit. "Wait, but what are the side effects?"

She shrugs. "Eh, it's what you'd expect. Headaches, voices in your head, nausea, and increased horniness..."

Joker nearly falls out of his seat as Jane grins.

"Co-commander," exclaimed the man startled as his eyes widen.

"Haha, you should have seen the look on your face! You looked like a...like a...hahajaha!"

"Awww, come on, commander," protests Joker weakly as he watches her laugh. "I'm glad to see you smiling again though."

Jane collects herself and nods. "Yeah. Thanks for that. Since we're going to the Citadel, the crew will have some shore leave. What do you like to do to relax?"

"Oh, um...well, not much really. I'm more of a homebody or would it be shipbody..."

"No way, don't tell me you stay cooped up in here. What's the problem?"

"Problem? I don't know, maybe I want to just be left alone in peace."

Jane crosses her arms and gives him a look.

"Aw, shoot. Fine! It's just that many of these places don't have...they're not wheelchair accessible."

"So, you're telling me they have accommodations for Asari, Turians, Krogana, Salarians, and Elcors, but they don't have a simple ramp for humans?"

Joker shakes his head. "Yeah. I wanted to play some cards a while back and they made a big stink about it claiming I had some kind of cheating mechanism. Which is not true, in case I need to make it clear."

"So, no girlfriend waiting for you at the Citadel? At least tell me you go to the brothels to relax."

Joker looks around nervously as he says, "Co-commander! This is not really appropriate for us to talk about-"

"Yeah? Why are you suddenly so uptight, Joker? There's no one here."

"I mean, I've thought about it, but it just feels kinda lame and I didn't want to risk one of the crew members seeing it."

Jane lets out a loud whistle. "That's rough."

She begins to unzip her uniform jack as she says, "So, you're telling me that you've been on a dry spell for years?"

The man nods as she neatly lays the jacket next to her. She was wearing a white tank top which showed off her toned arms. Commander Shepard was usually in a uniform or battle armor outside of missions and training so this was a rare sight. Not that Joker had been keeping track, of course.

"Er, I guess you could say that..."

Jane raises her eyebrows as she untucks her top. "Really? You know you could just pay a young Asari dancer if you wanted some action."

Joker coughs nervously as she pulls it over her head. "Co-commander! Wh-what are you d-doing!?!"

She smirks in response as her hands start to unbuckle her pants. "While the crew gets to enjoy shore leave, I'm going to be busy so..."

The red-haired woman kicks off her pants and folds them to place on top of her other clothes. She the turns back to him and leans back against the control desk.

Joker gulps as the natural lights from space give her an almost ethereal glow. There was not an ounce of fat on her fit body. She somehow managed to look intimidating with her lean muscles, yet feminine at the same time.

"I...uh," sputtered the pilot as he tried to find the words to respond.

"How long until we get to the Citadel?"

"Um...it should be a few hours...why?"

She then moves towards him slowly like a predator stalking its prey. "Well, I figured we could..."

The woman stops then runs her right foot up his pant leg. Even though he couldn't feel it, Joker shivered. However, he definitely felt the pressure on his crotch as his commanding officer ran her toes against it.

"...have some fun while we wait. What do you say?"

Joker was about to respond when she removes her black sports bra revealing her perky C-cup breasts and pink nipples.

"I...um...wow...I mean...ah," exclaimed Joker as her toes grip along the bulge in his pants.

"You look uncomfortable. Why don't you...losses up a bit?"

Joker coughs as he shifts in his seat. "Er...a-are you sure about this?"

"Oh, I'm sure. After all, it's my responsibility to take care of my subordinates, right? I'm just doing my job," purred the woman hotly.

"Sh-shit. O-ok then..."

The pilot fumbles around as he tries to get his trousers off. Jane chuckles at his antics as he tries to push it down his body.

"Here, allow me."

She kneels in front of him and grabs the waistband to pull down. Joker realizes part way through that she had removed his underwear as well.

"Mmm, there we go.," hums Jane as she tosses his pants to the side. Her green eyes lit up as she saw his throbbing cock. "Very nice...but before we do that..."

She presses a button on the arm of his chair. The door behind him closes and there is a locking sound. "Let's have some privacy, shall we?"

Joker feels a bead of sweat run down his face. Not only was he incredibly turned on, but he didn't realize the door was opened. Which meant that at any time one of the crew members could have walked in on this. Strangely enough, a small part of him was thrilled at the danger of possibly getting caught.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice she took the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"Uuuuhhh," groaned Joker as he leans his head back.

She twirled her tongue around his sensitive head as her left hand stroked his shaft.

Jane pulls back as she continues to rub his cock. "Mmm, not bad. It must have been quite the dry spell because your cock is absolutely throbbing in my hand right now."

"Uhhhh," starts Joker blushing. "Sorry, I just...I mean I use my hands and all, but it's not the same as the real thing, you know?"

Jane grins. "I do. I guess you'll just have to hold on then."

"Wait, what do you-"

He grips the armrest tightly holding back a loud moan as she descends and sucks his cock. This time her pace was hurried as she bobbed up and down his sensitive pole.

Joker gasps as he tries to stave off the rising pleasure in his loins. It really had been a long time. Longer than he'd like to admit. She didn't even give him a chance and there was no way he could last in her warm mouth. The force of his impending orgasm makes him push his torso up.

"C-commander!"

Jane pulls back a bit so she can lather the top half of his cock with her dexterous tongue. He takes a peek down his body and sees her looking up at him with her seductive eyes and that did it.

"Gaaaaaaaaahhhhh," moaned Joker as his neck strains from the intensity as his release.

The red-haired woman let's out a satisfied moan as she swallowed his loads. Once he had slumped down in his seat, she leans back smacking her lips with satisfaction.

"Mmm, feel better?"

"Yeah," sighed Joker absent-mindedly as he basked in the moment closing his eyes. When he opens his eyes, he sees her bare mons right in front of him. "H-Hey, what-"

"You might not be able to use you legs, but you can use your mouth."

Before he could protest, she pushes off his baseball hat and grabs his brown hair. She firmly presses his face into her crotch as she sighs.

"Get to work, soldier." She hums lightly as she feels her subordinate lick at her slit. "That's it. Keep going."

Joker didn't really have a lot of experience giving oral, but the concept should be too hard, right? Her soft groans encouraged him to lick faster and he began to find his rhythm.

"Mmm, there you go. Now, use that tongue and press it deeper."

He feels encouraged by her words and his hands grab her firm ass cheeks as he follows her instructions. She lets out a loud moan as she rolls her hips.

Joker could feel her butt muscles clench sporadically as her breathing escalates. Eager to please, he pierces her folds with his tongue.

"Oooooh, good! Just like that! Put that smart mouth of yours to work!"

The room is filled with loud slurping as Joker practically feasts on her wet snatch. Jane moans and her eyes flutter from the sensations in her loins. What he lacked in experience, he made up for with his enthusiasm. She tightened her core as she drove her crotch into his face.

The pace of their friction becomes frantic and Joker's nose accidentally brushes up against her clit causing her to moan loudly.

"Oooh, fuuuuck!"

Jane spasms as her climax hits like a freight train. After a few moments, she pulls back and slides down to sit on his lap.

"Whew! That was great. You sure know how to eat a girl out! Here let me help you clean up."

She leans forward and begins to lick her own juices off his face. Her hands move to unbutton his jacket as she grinds her slit along the length of his growing erection. He squirms from the stimulation as she laps him like a cat. He was surprised when he felt her soft lips press against his.

"Mmmfffhh!"

Joker surrenders to the moment and runs his hand through her red hair as they kiss. He was surprised to find that her lips were so soft. The same lips which would chastise and bark command him are now pressed against his!

Jane pulls back and punches him in the shoulder.

"Ow! Hey! What's that for?"

The woman gives him a knowing grin. "Don't give me those lovey-dovey eyes now, Joker. This is just two adults releasing some steam. Got it?"

He tried to hide his disappointment as he realized she'd caught him. "Y-yeah. Got it, commander."

"Good. Now, I should probably attend to this little soldier standing at attention, shouldn't I," teased the woman as she raises her hips allowing his cock to stand straight up.

"Wait, shouldn't we use protection?"

"Heh, how thoughtful of you, but I'm on the pill," says Jane as she places her snatch centimeters away from his cockhead. "Last chance, to back out because once I get going, I'm not gonna stop."

He hesitates for a few moments, but one look at her naked form erases any doubts from his mind. Joker responds by pulling his undershirt over his head.

Jane whistles as she runs her hands across his firm chest and abdomen. "Seems like you've been keeping up with your training regiment!"

"Hey, piloting this ship takes a lot of arm and core strength. Plus, I don't have to do leg day," Joker retorts with a grin.

"There you go! That's the pithy pilot we all know and love. Mind if we change gears?"

"Oh, year! Don't worry, commander, I've got just the equipment to make sure you have an enjoyable ride!"

"Bold words. Let's see if you can deliver."

Jane slowly sinks down on his cock as they both voice their satisfaction.

"Don't worry...let me do the work," grunts the woman as she places her hands on his shoulders. "Fuck, it's been a while for me too!"

Joker grits his teeth. "D-damn you're tight, commander...mam..."

As his length slid in and out they were steadily building a rhythm so that she was soon riding him.

"Ooooh, commander," sighed the pilot as he leans his head back. "This is amazing...VR can't compare..."

"Hah...you don't need that junk...your equipment works just fine!"

Jane begins to bounce more as she uses her legs as leverage. Joker feels comfortable enough to open his eyes. He sees his commanding officer breathing heavily as beads of sweat pour down her face. Even in this state, she looked heavenly. He decided to contribute a little by leaning forward to capture one of her nipples in his mouth. His tongue rolls her sensitive nub as she groans loudly.

"Mmmm, yes! Do the other one too!"

Every time he flicked her nipple, she felt her snatch tighten in response. The stimulation of having his cock massaged along with Shepard's lewd sounds was too much for him.

"Commander! I...I'm gonna-!"

Jane increases her pace as she feels her legs burn. "Yes! Do it! Give to me! Now!"

Not one to disobey a command, Joker lets out a strangled cry as he arches his back. The surge of pleasure in his loins was so intense that he thought he saw stars. Above m him, Shepard was shivering as her orgasm shot through her body.

"Uuhh," groaned Jane with satisfaction as she falls down on his chest catching her breath.

"Commander...you...I...thank you..."

"Hah...no need to thank me...I think I got something out of it too."

After a couple minutes, she feels his cock stir within her. "Oh, not done yet?"

"Ahem...sorry, I'm just...I think I have one more left within me."

"Mmm, I can certainly feel it. Very well, let me just-"

"No, commander! You've been doing all the work tonight so allow me..."

She raises her head and looks at him. "You sure?"

He nods. "Yeah. Since I don't have to worry about leg day, I focus a lot on my chest."

"You are full of surprises today, Mr. Joker," said the commander with a smile. "How do you want me?"

"Could you turn around, commander?"

"Hmmm, I don't know...I feel a bit lazy right now," teased Jane as she flashes him a grin. "Besides, I thought you said you were strong? Something about chest day?"

He couldn't believe that she could be so impish in this moment, but that was Commander Shepard for you. Tough and mischievous.

"Alright, hold on!"

With a show of strength, Joker lifts up just enough to turn her around without dislodging his cock.

"Ah...impressive," sighed Jane as she leaned back against his chest. "Unfortunately, this position makes me feel even lazier."

Joker runs his hands down her strong thighs admiring the sinews of her lean muscles. He then grabs underneath it and lifts her up. "Luckily, I'm here to serve!"

Jane could tell that he was trying his best to be gentle with her so she says, "No need to be gentle. I think we're acquainted enough by now so don't hold back."

"O-ok then!"

He lifts and drops her on his lap as she groans feeling the slap of their skin reverberate through her body. Joker was surprisingly strong and she was enjoying his show of strength though she knew it wouldn't be enough to get them both off. She reaches down and pushes his hands away from her thighs.

"You've definitely proved yourself, but it's more fun if we both participate. I'll do the leg work and you," She moves his hands up the sides of her body to her chest. "Can keep busy with these."

"Aye, aye, captain!"

This position was a lot better for them both as Joker felt her juices flow freely as she rode him. His hands were attentively squeezing her firm breasts as his lips kiss along her exposed neck sending shivers through her already animated body.

"Heh...and here you were...worried you couldn't perform... Any Asari maiden...would be thoroughly...satisfied with your...performance..."

"Why...does it have to be...an Asari?"

"Hah! Would you...rather have...a Krogan?"

Joker groans with disgust. "Dammit! You're killing...my boner!"

Jane grins. "Then let me...help you!"

The pilot moans as he feels her kegal muscles press against his throbbing cock. He couldn't remember the last time he had such an attentive partner who made him feel this way. The next orgasm was going to be big and probably drain him.

She must have sensed it too because she used her legs to bounce even harder. The sex was so intense that Joker didn't even.it's the fact that he couldn't move his hips. The ragged breathing and skin slapping reaches a crescendo as the pilot roars. Jane arches her back and moans as their climax hits seconds apart.

The lights from the dashboard dance against the sweaty bodies of the two people in the room. Jane gets up and turns around. She chuckles to herself as she sees that Joker has passed out. The commander checks the autopilot to make sure they were on course. She then sets an alarm to make sure Joker wakes up on time.

Jane exits the cockpit adjusting her uniform then she staggers as she feels a pain in her head. The woman holds the hallway railing as she tries to catch her breath.

"Are you alright, commander?"

She looks up to see one of the engineers looking at her with concern.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. Just a long night," replied the woman waving him off.

As she entered her room, Jane couldn't believe what had happened. Did she really just do that? Fraternizing with the crew was a line she usually never crossed so why? It was odd because any hesitations she may have had were strangely pushed aside in her mind. As if she needed more things to worry about.

Jane yawned and got into bed. Her little escapade didn't do her any favors because she only had an hour to rest before arriving at the Citadel.

In the cockpit of the Normandy, Joker was snoring with a small grin on his face.