Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It could be because of a technical posture error during a workout. No offense." I winked at her in case she would go defensive. But she didn't, just waited for me to continue. "Did you retract your shoulder blades while bench pressing?"

"Uhm... No, I don't even know what you mean." Surprising, but Christine looked a bit embarrassed that she didn't know that.

"I mean, setting scapulas in the correct way during bench press makes your core tighter and also helps with stabilization during moving the weight. Therefore, elbow and shoulder joints aren't pressured so much and also your spine is more secure." I explained to her, while feeding my gluttonish ego with her attention. She listened cautiously.

"That's interesting, I didn't know about it. You have to show me that."

"Okay, we'll work on it later. And what about cramps? In which parts do they appear?"

"Ah, just everywhere. Real scourge." For a moment, Christine winced sadly, as if only talking about it was painful like the cramps themselves. "But mostly my neck, upper back, hamstrings and calves. Usually I try to massage them with a roller, but it just doesn't work efficiently enough."

"We'll work on it too." I answered, trying to sound super confident and took the last sip of my tea. And then I threw an innocent, double-meaning question. "So where are we gonna make it? Did you prepare a spot?"

"Yes, in the living room." She smiled widely, visibly unaware of my little innuendo. Or maybe she caught it and liked it? Did you Christine? Are you this type of girl? "I don't know if it will be sufficient, but I'll let you be the judge of that."

"Okay, then let's go." I stood up and let her walk first. Christine passed really close to me and I could feel a pleasant smell of her hair. There was something captivating about her, I don't know, maybe her energy or attitude, but I began to like it more and more with every minute.

She led me though the same corridor as earlier. Meanwhile, I grabbed my bag, and then we entered the living room. It was nicely designed, with a cozy atmosphere. There was a fireplace and antique furniture. One wall was full of bookshelves, and I didn't spot the TV set. That I respected a lot, I felt a big disdain for television of any kind. When I was living on my own, TV was the last thing I needed. My dad, on the other hand, was addicted to this fucking box, full of lies and garbage entertainment.

Anyway, enough digresses. Christine showed me the spot. It was a yoga mat placed on the carpet. She also prepared a few towels and a roll of paper towel as well.

"Is it okay?" She asked.

"It's great. Good that you set this mat on the floor because I'll need you to lay on the solid surface. To be honest, the best would be a table, but obviously not the dining one. I think we'll manage just fine." I said to her and she smiled contentedly.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Yes, a bowl with hot water. It doesn't need to be boiling, just the hottest possible from the faucet. But that will be needed a bit later, you can give only a bowl and I'll bring the water myself. Before I start the massage, I'd like to examine your mobility, to see if there are other issues of which I should be aware."

"Uhm... okay." Christine answered, while looking a bit confused. I was just about to ask about it, when she spoke. "Aiden, how should I be dressed?"

It was tempting to goad her by saying that she should be the least dressed as it's possible, but instead I decided to show the level of self-restraint and sensitivity, quite incredible for me, realizing that while Christine's face looked really great as for her age, she might not have been so confident with showing me her body. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed, although I still required her to be almost nude. For the massage purpose of course, what have you thought, perverts?!

"Since we'll be working on your back and legs, I need to have easy access to these parts, you know, bare skin. So you should be only in your underwear or two piece swimsuit, whatever will be more comfortable for you." I tried to sound as matter-of-factly as it was possible, but it seemed that my lenient approach wasn't exactly necessary because Christine didn't look flustered at all.

"Very well, I'll go prepare then." She sent me a flashing smile and walked out of the room. From what I could hear, she went upstairs.

In the meantime, I kneeled next to the mat and put my bag nearby. There was not much for me to prepare before Christine came back, so I just opened the bag and retrieved a few items, wooden wedges and rollers, rubber balls and warming oil.

Then I stood up and loitered around with overt intention to be nosy. Because why not? I was easily bored and Christine wasn't here.

Let's find out what secrets she's been hiding.

I glanced briefly at her book collection. It was a really impressive home library. The first thing which caught my attention was the perfect, meticulous order in which books were disposed of on the shelves. They were grouped not only by genres, but also by size and color of covers.

...so you're a thorough girl, Christine?

I ran my fingers along the backs of books, realizing that the whole shelf I was currently looking at, was full of romances! I read blurbs from covers of a few randomly chosen ones and it were all love stories in different set-ups and scenarios.

...hm, so maybe you're a romantic girl?

Then I checked the lower shelf, where all the books had dark covers. When I read the description of a few of them, my lips stretched with a devilish smile.

Hah, or maybe you're a really naughty girl, Christine...

These last ones were also romances, but much kinkier, darker, most likely filled with many erotic scenes, some even with flavor of domination and bondage. Stories about regular girls falling in love with ruthless mafiosos, modest secretaries getting used by CEOs of giant corporations, innocent elven maidens being claimed by savage orcs.

Ho ho ho, someone here likes kinky stories.

However, I didn't judge Christine -- well, one may like to read smutty novels, other prefers to jerk off to porn. I may be a douche on a regular basis, but at least I try not to be a hypocrite. Everyone has the right to have some guilty pleasures.

But I couldn't deny that discovery of this small 'fap library' gave me a little hint about Christine's possible hidden desires. She was an example of still waters running deep.

Losing interest in the rest of her books, my attention switched to items standing on the fireplace. There were a couple of framed photos, which I examined pretty thoroughly, like a fucking purebred stalker.

Most of them were boring, presenting some family members, perhaps Christine's sister and her kids, as there was a similar redhead lady, this one seriously looking at least forty five years of age, with some teenage or more young adult children.

But two things were very interesting -- first of all, there were no photos showing Christine with any man, which confirmed my initial suspicions that the potential husband is out of the picture (pun intended).

Secondly -- there were two pics of a young, hot and beautiful redhead woman. She must have been Christine's daughter, one hundred percent. She was with Christine in the one photo, showing them wearing jackets, standing near a waterfall. Probably a souvenir from some trip. In the second photograph was the same woman, this time all alone. She was wearing a gymnast suit and standing on the mat with raised arms. Clingy outfit highlighted all the right curves in all the right places. The girl was a real hottie.

I heard footsteps, so I took one step back from the fireplace. Running across the room back to my bag would seem really suspicious, the same as holding Christine's pictures in hand. Now I must have looked moderately... nosey.

Christine came in and noticed me standing near the fireplace, but she didn't scowl with outrage or contempt. Probably she was too polite for showing that, hah! She was wearing a knee-long fleece bathrobe and tied her plumptious red hair into a bun. The crimson robe amplified the redness of her hair. In her left hand she was holding a plastic bowl, which a few seconds later she put next to the mat.

"Oh no, you caught me snooping around." I smiled at her, not even trying to pretend to be behaving abashedly. "I'm sorry, but these amazing red hairs just ask to be looked at. Is that your daughter?" I pointed at a photo of a gymnast girl.

"Yes, that's Danielle." Christine smiled warmly, and I could read from her expression many equally warm feelings. Yep, I'm so fucking good at reading other people's emotions because I'm lacking of having my own.

"She is gorgeous!" What I said was obviously the truth, but I wanted to praise Christine's maternal pride. Her smile became even wider. And then I wanted to praise her too. "But it isn't baffling at all, it's obvious from who she could heritaged such beauty." I smirked airily to her and noticed with amusement that she blushed. With her pale complexion, she couldn't hide it.

"Thank you, it's been a while since I've heard something like this." She smiled kind of sheepishly and looked even more adorable.

Congrats, Aiden, that's a new low, even for you. Cheeky hitting on the mature woman. -- A reproachful thought for a split moment appeared in my mind, but I immediately pushed it away. That's the benefit of being a dickhead. You can simply stop caring. Indeed, I didn't care what it could look like from the side -- Christine was a very attractive woman, and it was nice to tell her a compliment. Because flattering someone works the same as the charity. You're helping others, but it is your ego which receives the sweet, nutritious fuel.

However, despite how fawning for my vanity were my brash attempts to charm Christine, it was just about the right time to drop the womanizer attitude, at least for a moment, and channel back 'Aiden the professional physiotherapist'. I got closer to Christine and started to explain what we were going to do next.

"Have you ever undergone the mobility examination?" I asked her and she simply shook her head. "It isn't anything painful. I'll ask you to stand and lay in a few positions, and we're gonna move your limbs in a couple of different ways. Some of them may look or feel weird, but it's about finding the range of motion of your joints and any of the possible postural defects. So, are you ready to find your limits?" Now Christine only nodded, smiling softly. "You'll need to undress then."

Smirking under my breath, I took a step back and waited. I was really curious, firstly how Christine would behave, if she was ashamed or tense, secondly how her body looked. If it was at least close to how great her face looked as for a woman her age...

I know, I know, from someone's perspective it could look that I was treating this as some kind of perfidious game, instead of being focused on the task, but... that's precisely what it was. At least I'm self-aware enough to admit it. I enjoyed that, maybe even too much.

But I couldn't predict that it would be Christine to have aces up her sleeve. The woman didn't seem very flustered from the perspective of stripping to her underwear in front of a stranger and much younger dude, maybe only a little, judging by her blushed cheeks. But she looked down with a faint smile and simply started to untie the ribbon in her midsection, and as soon as I saw her body between the robe's flaps, I understood why she wasn't ashamed. And when my brain first registered and then analyzed the view of Christine's stomach and chest, I thought that my head was going to implode, like a submarine crushed by immense pressure. In a second the whole cocky glibness of mine evaporated completely. At least for a moment.

Christine let her robe slide off her shoulders and caught it, then hung it on one of the chairs. Next, she stood in front of me, wearing only a plain black bra and panties.

And yes, she had nothing to be ashamed of, quite the opposite, it was her body which would have put shame on other people, much, much younger than her. Twenty years old fit girls and even boys would have paled in comparison with this forty-seven years of age lady. Damn, her body was even making me not want to take my shirt off ever again.

Christine was absolutely yoked. Buff. Built like a brick house. And at the same time lean, ripped and cut to the limits. And at the same time slender, esthetic and simply proportional. And at the same time graceful, curvaceous and feminine. How it was possible to look how she looked was beyond my cognitive ability.

She wasn't even near as massive as female bodybuilders, her muscle mass was closer to fitness divisions, but she was pretty big (ufff, but not bigger than me!). As big as it was possible to hide that body under the fluffy pullover she was wearing earlier. But -- a painful blow right into my ego's guts -- the definition of her muscles was way better than mine, there was not even a square inch of loose skin on her. She looked as if she was just ready to step on the bodybuilding stage.

Her abdominals were the most impressive part -- one cube of muscle tightly packed on another. Similar with her chest, which was slightly jutting forward, with visible separation between her pectoral muscles. Her bra had almost no usage other than covering her nipples, as her natural breasts looked petite. But you know what? I respected that she had not decided to go for implants, as many other women would do. I found that... brave!

Christine's arms and shoulders were sculpted, her delts and biceps clearly highlighted. Her legs were muscular, but svelte, and looked long and smooth. Her body was an epitome of hourglass silhouette, with almost equally wide hips and shoulders and narrow waist.

I must have been staring at her for a solid minute, when I finally was able to shake off the stupor. She was glancing at me with curiosity, but also uncertainty.

"Damn..." This was the only one word I could blurt out. I almost choked on my own spit.

"I know that look. You probably think that I'm too muscular for a woman. Most people don't like such an appearance." She said calmly, but I could hear faint trails of something in her voice. I don't know, sadness? Resignation? Being accustomed to judgmental reactions? Even though she tried to cover it, it showed me her vulnerability. I remembered then about this asshole colleague of hers, who told her this dumb, hurtful comment about her look.

And I saw that as an opportunity for me to regain control. Mostly over myself, but also about that whole situation. I needed it so fucking much.

"Most people shouldn't have the right to vote, let alone being entitled to talk about other people's bodies. Let's start from that. And I didn't say a word about not liking the view." I laughed softly, and her face enlightened a bit. "It was just unexpected, Christine. You're a woman full of surprises, hah! And you've wanted me to show you tips about bench press? C'mon! It should be the other way around!" I waved my hand, and she smiled, this time more cheerful.

"Yes... I mean, I'm in good shape, but I don't know..." Christine started to explain, but I interrupted her:

"Hah, good shape? Darling, I'm in good shape! You are in a higher league!" I winked, and she laughed softly, with blushed cheeks.

Did I just call her darling? I did, and she liked it. I knew that she liked it! But I had to bring it all to the right track once again. Mostly for me, at that moment, to get the grip again. "Okay, to the business, so let's start the mobility test, shall we..."

I asked her to raise her arms, and together we rotated and twisted them in every possible way, checking if there was any blockage in her joints movement. Not surprising at all, Christine turned out to be very mobile and flexible. What was more surprising was the fact that I found the view of her muscles to be fascinating. The way they were rippling and bulging under her smooth skin. When I asked her to bend her arm, to examine her elbow joint, her bicep popped out of nowhere. To be honest, it was much bigger than I would expect (ufff, but not bigger than mine, insecurity struggles part two), as her arm in a relaxed state didn't show it.

But most surprising was how pleasant it was for me to touch her body... Of course, only in a professional manner, you dirty freaks! But to be honest, who am I trying to fool? I simply liked it, there is no way around it. That was something I've never experienced before.

One may think that as a physiotherapist, I would have had plenty of occasions of touching hot, fit bodies, but that was rarely the case. Mostly there were some out of shape folks, who had suffered from orthopedic issues or injuries due to their unhealthy lifestyle or age.

I had one chance to work with a good-bodied girl in the past, who was a semi-professional swimmer recovering from injury. She was toned and pretty hot, but long story short -- primo, she had a boyfriend, secundo, she was fucking obnoxious and spoiled, tercio... Christine's body was beating that girl's one to every extent.

And now I was touching this firm, vibrant, muscular body, while Christine's two-colored eyes were glancing at me with curiosity. I could see that the examination wasn't indifferent for her. Well, who could blame her for feeling a bit uncomfortable -- she was barely clothed and touched in many places by a guy she has just met. It was a medical procedure, but considering that it took place in her house, under more informal circumstances, she might have trouble taking it lightly. Seeing that I have decided to ask her something, just for casual chit-chat and relaxation. And at the same time -- to make her cheeks blush even more. Because I just like these games. Sue me.

"I must tell you, Christine, that you have remarkable conditioning. Your nutrition must have been really spot on." I said, when we finished examining her arms and neck. "Have you competed in some silhouette sports?"

"No, I haven't." She said with a serious expression. "All this posing on the stage, choreography and so on... It's just not for me. I think it requires a bit of exhibitionist attitude, which isn't anything bad, of course." Christine added quickly, as if she felt that she said too much. "But I prefer to work out only for myself..."

"Hm, that's good sportsmanship. You're just letting people have some fun with their victories. Otherwise, you would win every possible contest with that body." Ha! That was a good line, wasn't it? And judging by Christine's giggle and reddish cheeks, she appreciated it too.

"Thank you, I guess. And what about you? Do you compete?" She asked, and not gonna lie, she surprised me with that question.

"Nah, I haven't even tried to. Do I look like a bodybuilder?" I replied with a witty smile.

"You do, I mean, obviously you're very well-built, as far as I can see." She said with a low-keyed smirk and glanced away.

Ohoho, Christine, are you trying to fight back in the complement duel? Careful, honey because I have a lot of that coming!

"Well, thanks, but like you, I just work out to feel good and healthy." And sexy. I replied casually and again diverted our conversation back to the subject. "We should now check your legs in the same way, but I would have bet that you're as flexible down there as with your arms. Am I right?" I asked with jocularly squinted eyes, and this time Christine flashed me with a wide grin. It seemed that she began to be more relaxed around me. That was good. I mean bad, she shouldn't let her guard down next to a fucking creep like me.

"I can do both splits even without warming up."

"Wow, you're a real piece of work, aren't you?" I shook my head, chuckling, simultaneously gaining more respect for the redhead. She was a true athlete. "Very well, then I think we may skip this part, if there is no issue with your legs. Then one last thing before we move to the massage, I'd like you to get down on all four. We're gonna do the exercise, which is called the bird-dog. I know, the name sounds silly, but it's really useful to check if there is an asymmetry in your posture."