Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine complied and kneeled on the mat. I instructed her in what way she should position herself at the beginning, and she instantly showed me flawless coordination and great body awareness.

And the initial position of the bird-dog, which was kneeling and leaning on the hands, with torso set parallel to the floor, had one additional benefit for this less professional and more douche side of me - it exposed and highlighted Christine's booty which was... magnificent.

Lean, but thick and shapely, this famous Brazilian bubble butt, so desired by so many chicks.

My bitch ex always wanted to have glutes like that, but despite working out like crazy, doing countless hip thrusts, lounges and squats, her ass was still looking like a sad, deflated pancake. As it appears, not only workout is important, but also the genes. And Christine had both.

Reluctantly switching my eyes away from Christine's glutes, I crouched next to her and gave her further instructions.

"Okay, now you have to keep this part really tight," I placed my right hand on her lower back. "And flex your abs too. Your core cannot budge. Also, remember to keep both your shoulders and hips joints as stationary as possible. Now, lift the left knee only slightly and extend your leg backwards, almost as if you would want to kick like a horse. But slowly!" She tried and managed to do it properly, more or less. "Yes, exactly like this. Now go back to the initial position, and you need to move the left leg the same way, but this time simultaneously extending your right arm forward. Do you get it already?"

"Yes, I think so..." She breathed deeply and giggled with effort. "Shoot! It's not so easy!"

"That's true, but you're doing great. Now do it alternatively a few times, but remember, keep the pace slow, core tight and focus on the movement."

While Christine was adhering to my instructions, I stood up and observed her back. Both with professional eyes and these other ones. She had outstandingly developed back muscles, which was very helpful in evaluating her posture.

"Okay, that's enough. Stay for a moment in the initial position." I asked her to and kneeled on her side. "Thanks to your muscle definition, I could see clearly that there is a tiny asymmetry on your back, but it's completely normal. Nothing to be worried about. Are you left-handed?" I was explaining, while my fingers were touching her back in the left shoulder blade area.

"Yes, I am! Did you figure it out just by observing my back?" Christine lifted herself up and sat on her heels. My hand stayed on her shoulder just a second longer than it was necessary.

"Not only your back. Your left arm is a bit bigger and your left bicep has a better shaped peak. Not that the right one looks bad in any way." I smiled at her and asked, seemingly without much interest. "By the way, they're pretty big. Have you measured them?"

"I did. They're thirteen inches." She answered, the trail of pride in her voice, but then she shook her head and laughed more timidly. "Gosh, it has to sound so stupid for you, that old woman is gloating about her biceps."

"Not at all. That size is an outstanding result, for real. And it's utterly normal to monitor your progress." I stood up and Christine followed. I was about to change topic, when, to my surprise, I felt her palm on my right arm.

"And how big are yours?" Her fingers gently squeezed my bicep and I had to fight with all my will with a silly, but overwhelming urge to flex my arm as hard as I could. Doing that would not have looked very mature.

Hm, what are you up to, Christine?

"I haven't measured them in months, but last time I checked they were slightly above seventeen inches." I tried to answer casually, this time fighting with the urge of lying that my guns were bigger than they really were. But I was very proud of myself that I achieved an epic victory over my vanity. One of very few throughout my life.

"Wow, they're huge..." She whispered and ran her fingers on the side of my arm. Then she hastily took her hand away and stepped back, as if she thought that she crossed the line. But I didn't mind, for me, it was only cute!

I was aware that the vibe drifted away from the one of the professional physiotherapy sessions to something much different, but I had nothing against that change. Because at that exact moment, I knew that it wasn't only my doing. Christine was also one to 'blame'.

But certain things still needed to be done, and therefore I picked up the bowl and told Christine to lay down on the mat, while I would go for the hot water. But it could have seemed that I should also use cold water. To cool down my fucking head.

In the bathroom, I held my hands in warm water for a while because I felt that they were a bit cold. And there is nothing less pleasant than being touched by icy fingers.

Carefully carrying the bowl, I strode back to the room and noticed Christine outstretched on the floor. She placed her head on the forearms. The view of her slender, robust body was stimulating.

But I forced myself to get back to my competent persona and placed the bowl next to the rest of the items. Then I put the bottle of massage oil, rubber balls and wedges into the water to make them nice and warm.

Then I took one of the towels and decided to inform Christine about every move I was about to make. Yeah, full pro and task oriented.

"I'm gonna cover your legs for now, so you won't get cold. It's pretty warm here, but I still think it will be better that way." There was another reason for doing that, but Christine didn't have to know it. She shouldn't know it, to be precise. Her sexy butt, jutting upwards, was very distracting for me.

"Uhm..." She just muttered.

"And I'll need to unclasp your bra." I told her and this time waited for her to give me a green light. So classy, Aiden! Yup, I was surprised by my own behavior.

"Okay..." Christine said quietly and sighed. Damn, she didn't make it any easier.

I was able to do it quite deftly, using only one hand. Next I moved the straps aside. And I'll be damned if that simple gesture didn't make me sigh deeper, too. And if it didn't evoke the second brain to life. It's been a while since I was undoing a woman's bra.

It's only a bra, you adolescent jerk. Don't cum in your pants because of it. -- I grinned at my thought.

"Now it can be a little tickling, when I will examine your spine." I warned her, then slowly and delicately ran my fingertips along her vertebrae. I traced my hands from her neck all the way down to her loins. Then I went back to the breast spine area and focused on them. I found one suspicious spot and stopped there.

"Is it that spot which was injured?"

"It may be. I told you that I couldn't locate the precise source of pain." Christine answered.

"Yes, I know. I'll press this place a bit harder, okay? Tell me if it's painful." I warned her and then dug my fingers with a bit of increased force.

"Uhm... Maybe not exactly painful, but rather unpleasant." Christine grunted.

"And what about here?" I moved my fingers higher and pressed.

"Much less uncomfortable than earlier."

"And here?" This time I pressed her spine below that spot.

"The same, I can feel the pressure, but it isn't painful."

"Okay, I apologize if that was inconvenient for you." I trailed my fingers back to that spot. "I can't tell for sure without the RTG or USG scan, but I think these two vertebrae are the cause of the problem. They seem to be closer to each other, and the fibrocartilage tissue of the disc may be damaged."

"Oh, no, that's embarrassing. I thought my spine was in good shape." Christine chuckled. "I got fooled by all these fitness clubs and their 'healthy spine' classes."

"Haha! Don't worry, nowadays no one has the perfect spine. Well, maybe except my father, but he is ex-military. I believe that in the army they're replacing their spines with wooden sticks." Ugh, careful with fire, that shit was dry like brushwood. But my joke made her body shake, so... it's all good then, right? Right.

"Hah, that's true. But please tell me, is there anything I can do with these vertebrae?"

"I can't tell you much because without scans I have no way of knowing how serious the issue is. But I'm certain that it isn't severe enough to qualify for surgery. If it were a full-blown discopathy case, pain would be unbearable, almost paralyzing. What you can do for sure, is behaving carefully and develop the correct habits, while sitting in front of a desk, bending and so on. Also during workout, focus on the proper technique, keep the core tight and use the synergy of stabilizing muscles, to avoid overstraining the spine and joints. And of course, massages won't harm either." I explained to her matter-of-factly.

"I guess then I will need more sessions like this one." She exhaled with a soft chuckle.

"Yes. And speaking about massage, now we'll proceed to the more pleasurable part. We're going to work on those cramps. And correct me, if I'm wrong, but they bug you on the legs, mostly, right?" I asked Christine, while keeping my right hand on her back. There was no medical purpose of touching her right now, but it was just nice to do it anyway. One of the hidden benefits of being a physiotherapist.

"Yes, exactly, mostly at my thighs and calves. I do a stretching session after every workout, but sometimes it isn't enough..."

"That's what I thought. When I was checking your vertebrae, I could feel that your back muscles, especially trapezius, are tense. Of course, because of the level of their development, they're naturally very hard and dense, but you'd feel better if they were more relaxed. And we're gonna make them nice and loose pretty soon." I took out the oil bottle from the water and applied a drop on top of my palm. It had perfect temperature.

Time to step up with the ambiguous pun game.

I leaned down a bit and said with a lowered voice. "It's important to find a release... because every kind of tension works bad for the body, for health and mood also..." My right palm slided from Christine's back toward her neck, and I could feel as her body was tautening under my touch. She let out a quiet sigh, and I would swear that she shivered almost unnoticeably when my fingers skimmed the side of her neck.

Uuu, that's just getting better and better.

"Here," I gently squeezed the edge of her trapezius muscle near her neck and then trailed my hand along it toward her shoulder. "And here. These parts are hard as rock. Partially because you're as tough as nails, but I can tell that fibers feel like knots." With that said, I spilled the oil on Christine's upper back and began to leisurely rub it on her skin.

"Mhm... Yes, right here..." She whispered, breathing slowly.

I memorized which parts were the most tense and reached for one of the balls.

"First I will massage you with this rubber ball."

Then maybe you will return the favor and massage my balls? That would be a pickup line of the century, right?

I bent slightly and held the ball in front of Christine's eyes. "And I think you should buy one. They're very useful. The funny thing is that these are... dogs' toys! Haha!"

"Seriously?" Christine giggled.

"Yeah, they're dirt cheap, like two dollars or something like this. But they are perfect for breaking these knots in the muscles. They're made from thick, solid rubber. And you can massage yourself with one of those, I mean mainly thighs and calves. With back, it's trickier, but with someone's help... You can ask your daughter or husband." I mentioned a husband purposely, curious how Christine would respond.

"Uhm, my daughter is in college, still for one year. And I'm divorced." She added this so quickly. As if she wanted to assure me about living alone.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." So very sorry, ah oh! Ha! That's how I thought. I saw right through it. You're a genius Aiden. And a sociopath.

"Don't worry, it was almost fifteen years ago. I think I managed to get over it, hah!"

"I see. Anyway, I still recommend you buy such a ball." With that said, I put the ball back in the bag and resumed massaging her with my hands. I preferred it that way. And judging by the soft, long sigh, Christine preferred it too.

"Tell me Aiden, how do you manage during these lockdowns? You've told me on the phone that the pandemic struck your branch really hard?" Christine's question caught me off guard. For a moment, I wondered how I should answer, if I was about to tell her some stitched together bullshit or to be honest. But since I felt that Christine asked with genuine interest or even care, if one could call that, I decided to be quite open with her. Quite open as for my pathological standards, of course.

"Not gonna lie, it's a struggle right now. Personal coaching is a complete disaster, with so many gyms getting closed. Either way, there always has been a big competition in this business. I often laughed that there are more personal trainers than people who need to be trained." We both chuckled. "So I'm not surprised that, as for now, nobody is calling in on this matter. Anyway, it was a side job for me. My main was physiotherapy and here it is tough too. But I hope it will be better, eventually." And that was it. A small window of honesty, self awareness and transparency with a second human being closed itself. Well, I didn't lie at least, but definitely didn't want to self-pity myself in front of Christine nor claim that everything was going great. Gotta stick with that badass image.

"Sorry to hear that. We have such difficult times, not only health wise. So many people lost their jobs." She sighed sadly and went silent for a moment. I thought that she dropped the topic, but after a while she continued. "I believe that you're really great at it. Not only skilled in massages per se, but you have such vast knowledge and... and you're so resourceful! I'm certain that soon your situation will turn out even better than before."

"You think so? Let's hope that you're right." Hearing Christine's words was really heartwarming. Like an attempt of warming the iceberg with a candle, but still A for an effort. Hah, okay, I'll admit it -- it was really nice to hear it from her. But I wouldn't be myself, if I didn't let my arrogance take over. "And, Christine, regardless how arrogant it may sound, I know that I'm good at it. But nowadays being good is not enough. And the competency won't beat the experience, job seniority or for sure the cronyism." I summarized, all the same trying not to sound too salty.

"Regrettably, but I have to agree with you on that." She replied and there was a moment of silence.

I finished working on Christine's trapezius and wanted to move to her shoulders. But kneeling perpendicularly to her side started to be difficult for me, for two reasons. Firstly, I had to constantly lean down and hang above her, and it wasn't exactly pleasant for my lower back. It would be hilarious if I injured my back while massaging Christine's. Moreover, I had trouble with assessing if Christine's muscles were taken care of with symmetry. And the second reason was... Ah, about that... just in a moment.

"I'll proceed now to your shoulders, then to your latissimus. But from this position it will be difficult. I need to have even access to your sides. I'd like to kneel above you, but only if you don't have something against it." I said with respectful tone because all 'being a dickhead' aside, I wouldn't do that without her consent. I had some boundaries, after all. Frail and flexible, but still.

"Oh, okay, no problem!" Christine answered hastily. Hm... suspiciously hastily. And equally hastily, she added. "If that would be easier for you, then go ahead."

Smirking at my thoughts, I deftly crossed above Christine's legs. Now her shapely butt still covered by the towel though, was between my thighs. It was responsible for the second reason for my intention to change position. Namely... the huge tent in my crotch. It's been like this for a while.

The view of her body, the contact with silky skin and these firm, sculpted muscles, her soft, almost affectionate moans and of course my head full of smutty visions and voilà! Perfect recipe for the highly unprofessional, completely inappropriate, yet very adequate to the situation hard-on.

For a brief moment, I was bashing myself inwardly for the decision to wear such loose clothes, but these thoughts quickly faded away. I would never wear jeans for the massage anyway.

It was what it was. I couldn't help it.

And if I wouldn't get hard earlier, now, seeing Christine from that perspective, in an even more vulnerable position than before, I felt blood rushing down there. It would be delightful to simply lean on Christine, make her feel my weight, then grab this storm of shiny red hair and just slam inside her. And to listen as these soft moans are turning into much louder cries of pleasure.

Ladies and gentlemen, beware! This is the moment in which not-so-famous physiotherapist Aiden Walker is going to perform the most unbelievable magic trick! Just in the couple of minutes, he will disappear.

For many years.

In prison.

For sexual assault.

Fuck!

I needed some distraction from the mess in my head, and therefore I invoked the scattered remnants of my civilized self and said:

"And what are you doing for a living, Christine? I believe you haven't told me yet." I asked, while my palm was running a few courses, from her neck, along collar bones, to the shoulders. Christine again muffled a sigh and only then answered in quite a dreamy voice.

"It's rather boring, Aiden, but I'm the head of the accountant branch in a medium size corporation. Yeah, I know, I look like a typical accountant, glasses, messy hair, hah..."

"Maybe in this pullover you wore earlier, you could pass as a regular accountant. But without it, you look like a fitness supermodel." I said with a way too sensual tone. So much for distracting myself. I'm fucking irredeemable.

"Oh, thank you... You're too kind..." She purred and turned her head to the side. I felt as if she was trying to glance at me, but fortunately, she couldn't.

"So you're now working from home, right? Isn't it harder to focus on the job that way?"

Who the fuck has the problem to concentrate on the job here? And yeah, a little casual chat with a half-naked woman, while touching her glistering, oiled skin and sexy, athletic body for sure will help you to ignore the pants-ripping erection. That's a good plan, smart ass.

"Uhm... To be honest, I prefer the home office. I have a good team, they don't need much guidance or control. So there is a meeting on Microsoft Teams in the morning, then I do my own work and I have most afternoons and evenings free, I can do a workout or read a book. Lazy lifestyle, but so far I liked it." Christine mumbled with short breaks for deep sighs.

"I see." I replied shortly.

I could easily imagine Christine's daily routine. In the morning, she... does her work related stuff, meh, nobody cares about it, right? Not me for sure. What was interesting for me was her day after the busy work part, when she goes to the gym, pushing her body to the limits, working on that sexy ass. That fuckable, juicy, bubble ass. Mhm... mmm... sorry, I drifted away.

After workout she gets back home, and it's time for reading. I saw this in my mind as follows: first she reads the normal books, some premiers, nevermind, not relevant. Then she takes some titles from her 'guilty pleasure shelf'. She opens them on the best scenes, hot, kinky, all so wrong scenes, which make her gasp from excitement. Then she pleasures herself... with fingers? No, she has a dildo. Not huge, but she likes to imagine that it's much bigger. As big as cocks in her favorite stories. As big as mine...

Fuck! Breathe, moron, breathe.