Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so wet that the glans slid inside pretty easily. I always loved to observe how I was spreading pussies with my dick and how the expression on women's faces changed throughout the process. To be honest, I couldn't decide which view was turning me on more. Probably I would go for the sight of my thick cock, pushing and shoving inside like a piston. It just looked epic, so fucking primal. No vagina has a chance with my dick. Is that too much self-admiration? Possibly, but I didn't give a shit. It's supposed to get ME going, not someone else, right? I called myself DICKhead for a good reason.

Christine moaned loudly, then jerked her head back and hissed through clenched teeth. I shoved more of myself inside her and noticed that her abdominal and legs muscles flexed, as she was bracing herself for taking me fully.

"Yeah, Chrissy, take me in." I whispered to her, to show her some appreciation. At the same time, I thrust my hips forward, filling her completely. That's how gentle and tender I was.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I gave her enough time to adjust. Like thirty seconds or so. It cost me a lot of willpower, to not start pounding her in a rampageous way from the get-go, as I just craved. To. Fuck. Her. Brain. Out.

But I'm not a brute, at least not as much as I would like to believe, so at first, I was slipping in her in no hurry, with a steady pace. Making sure that she would feel every fucking inch of me. Simultaneously, I reached to her stomach and began to massage her chiseled muscles with my thumbs. Her six-pack was making me both awed and envious.

Christine purred with pleasure and shifted her hips. Then she turned to me again, and I noticed that her pupils were wide as if she just snorted a line of cocaine.

Her hips began to buck slowly, and I got the message. She was ready for more action. I took a better grip on her waist and began to thrust inside her, stronger, faster, harder. Getting more and more impatient and unsated with every move.

I know that it will sound extremely selfish, although at that stage it shouldn't shock anyone anymore, but I was focused solely on my pleasure. I set up a pace I was comfortable with, pressing myself inside her with a force I liked, not caring much if Christine would see it the same. However, to my surprise, after maybe two minutes or so, I felt Christine's inner muscles begin to close on my cock like a vice. Her abdominals flexed hard and she abruptly stopped breathing. My reaction was to push the tempo even more and burst with my dick through her clenched walls. I wanted to fuck her mind into an oblivion!

Christine arched her back and finally blurted out a loud yelp. I leaned over her, to catch eye contact with her. I wanted to witness how good I was fucking her. When she came back to her senses, she reached to my head and probably thought that I was gonna to kiss her.

But I had a better idea. More sinister. With my right hand, I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms down to the floor, above her head. It highlighted her sculpted biceps for a moment. And it made her moan like crazy. I knew that she would like it. She must have read scenes like these in her favorite 'fap books'.

"You dreamed about that, didn't you, Christine?!" I hissed in her face, laying down on her with my entire weight, filling her to the brim. Any other woman would be overwhelmed, but I knew that Christine was strong enough and could handle that.

"Ow... Yes!" She yelled in response, and I bared my teeth in a smile. The dark side of my character was finally let loose! Call me Darth Aiden because power was corrupting me in no time!

"You like my dick, don't you?" I continued my spontaneous interrogation role play, while holding her arms tight in place. Christine was squirming and wiggling under me. God, Satan or whoever was in charge up there -- no one could stop me right then. I felt so powerful, so strong, to fuck her like this. To hold her pinned down, trapped under me and on my mercy. I increased the pace ever more, moving my hips in one, giant blur. "You love feeling that big dick inside you, ripping you apart, huh?! Tell me how much you love it, Christie!"

"Aaaah, yes! Yes, I love it! It's so fucking huge! The... Biggest!!!" She whimpered, and I let go of her arms, satisfied by her answer. Who wouldn't like to hear such stuff, hm? That was the best part of having a big dick. Free compliments, and so on. The second advantage was that you could have a complete garbage personality, but when you're packing, women still would fervently spread their legs in front of you. Don't ask why I know it.

Christine's arms entwined my upper back, and she almost stabbed me with her nails. She was getting close again. I slid my forearms below her back and held her shoulders from behind, having even better leverage to pound her as hard as I could. I was literally pushing her entire body on the floor with thrusts of my hips, then bouncing her back with my arms. Like a ragdoll.

"Owww!" Christine let out a long howl and her body began to congeal and freeze as the pleasure was building up. She dug her nails deep in my back and tilted her head toward my neck.

Then I felt her bite me in the shoulder, really hard, and held me with teeth, as a powerful orgasm was burning out her circuits. I grunted throatily, partially from surprise, partially from irritation, as it was quite painful. Not painful enough to make a drama about it, but she definitely deserved some kind of revenge, meaning -- even more ruthless fucking. But was it really a punishment or a hidden reward? Couldn't decide. Nevertheless, the jury made a verdict and the sentence was about to be delivered by the executioner in the form of my dick giving her the best orgasm of her life. As I can humbly attest. I lifted myself to the plank position and started to slam my hips on her, using a big part of my weight. If Christine's brain wasn't properly fucked out earlier, now was the time.

Eventually, when her body relaxed and her foggy eyes met mine. Next, I leaned to her ear and whispered:

"Moan for me, Christine! I want the entire neighborhood to hear you." The truth was that I didn't have to encourage her at all. She was already crying in ecstasy.

Back to total 'self-absorbness' -- now I was getting close, and that was the only thing that mattered for me. I lifted myself up again and caught Christine under her knees. Then I pressed her legs up to her chest, folding her in two. For any regular woman, it would be an uncomfortable or even painful position, but I guess Christine didn't lie about doing the splits without warming up.

Seeing her muscular, robust body, forced to rely solely on my mercy, my swollen dick inexorably pummeling and jostling into her pussy, and these mesmerizing bicolored eyes, now fogged and intoxicated - all of that brought me to the verge. I knew that would be an epic finish. Meanwhile, Christine probably had another orgasm, but I couldn't care less. I barely felt her inner squeezing me, as I was thrusting myself inside with unstoppable passion.

At first, I was determined to spill inside her, to fill her to the brim, but when I was just a few seconds before, again, because of an impulse to spice things up, I pulled out from her and split seconds later literally erupted!

"Argh! Fuck!" I growled like a caveman, panting crazy. With an odd feeling of being behind my body, I was observing as my dick was shooting rope after rope of thick cream. Droplets were landing with a thudding sound on Christine's body, on her chest, stomach and legs. I believed that the first ones reached even to her neck. I almost expected them to start sizzling on her skin, that's how hot they appeared. She was looking at me with widely opened eyes.

After a seemingly never-ending moment, I was finally spent. Christine's torso was covered by my jizz. Oddly, but it looked fascinating -- her fair, almost pale skin decorated by shiny pearls. I marked her as mine. Like a property. Fuck, it sounds as if I was some crazy obsessive villain slash kinky Master, but it felt so good!

I wobbled on my knees and sat down, leaning my back on the couch. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I didn't say a word, and Christine neither. I wasn't even looking at her, just breathing and waiting until the crazy rumbling from my temples faded away.

A wise man would say something witty or some words of appreciation for a woman, or maybe an amusing summary. Anything that would ease the tension and kill that silence. But I wasn't wise. Quite the opposite, at that moment my IQ was probably hitting negative numbers.

Christine's left calf was still on my thigh, so I placed my hand on it and held her like this. That was all I could do to make it less awkward. Sorry, but remember, I'm good at fucking, not cuddling, cooing and sweet-talking.

After a few minutes, Christine got herself up with an effort. Without looking at me, she said quietly:

"Excuse me for a moment..." And then she walked wobbly out from the room, followed by my eyes.

Damn, I should fuck her from behind, just look at that ass! -- A kinky thought crossed my mind. I really was beyond any chance for salvation. Lost cause.

And after that, the realization of what just happened came to me.

I fucked my client. In her house. A woman twenty years older than me. Who could easily be my mother. Oh, my fucking god.

I was waiting for remorse to kick in, but somehow it didn't show up at all. And the more I was thinking about how incongruous it was, the more I wanted to burst with laughter. I should have felt bad about that, but I couldn't. I just couldn't! My inner counter of given fucks was still showing a nice, round zero.

So what?

I fucked Christine and she loved that. I can't be so bad as a person, can't I? I gave a lonely woman the best fuck she had in years, or maybe even in her entire life.

I gripped the paper towel and wiped my cock and hand in it. Then I pulled my sweatpants on my legs again, but I didn't bother to wear the shirt. Finally, I took the bottle of water from my bag and drank a lot. It would be better if that was a beer.

Ha! I should be drinking beer now, then make Christine to prepare me a late dinner. And after that I should stay and fuck her whole night. That would be a way of living, right? Right.

But to be honest, I was sitting and expecting that Christine would come back with a serious expression, crossed arms on her chest. She would say that it was a mistake. And then she would ask me to leave. Or she would say...

"Aiden, can you come with me? I want to show you something." That was said by a real Christine, to her imaginary version in my mind. She was standing in the door and smiling, a bit sheepishly, but smiling. A change! She was wearing a lime lycra shorts and sporty bra. Her bun was adjusted and she looked fresh.

I'll be damned. She was behaving completely differently than I was imagining. Well, what a good dicking can do for a woman's mood, huh?

"Sure!" I answered and got up as vigorously as I was able. Better keep up that alpha stud image, right? It would be hysterical if I was pulling myself together like some tired grandpa.

She gave me a warm smile and led me to the door near the kitchen. She opened them and I noticed stairs going down. It was the entrance to the basement.

She walked down and lit the lights. It was... a normal basement, with a boiler, washing machine and some storage space. Well, not entirely -- inside was also Christine's little gym. She had two benches, for sit ups and bench pressing, a lot of weight plates, two various sets of racks, a fitness ball, dumbbells and a couple of other items. A nice home gym, small, but well organized and sufficient. I whistled with admiration.

"Nice! Home office, home gym, I see, Christine, that you have everything taken care of." I turned to her.

"Thanks! It's not much, but I can do my workouts in peace." Christine replied with a soft smile and adjusted her hair again. She glanced at my naked chest, unconsciously bit her lip, and her cheeks blushed. Ha! She was all about the sin! I immediately regretted that I didn't flex my pecs and 'winked' with them at her. That would be adequate. However, she recomposed herself quickly and asked. "Will you show me this thing with the shoulder blades you mentioned earlier?"

"With pleasure!" I answered and came closer to the bench. There was a professional Olympic type bar. Wow! Another huge chunk of respect for her. But to be honest, I felt respect and gratitude for her, for handling that situation between us and making it much less awkward than it could be. That was something beyond my social interaction capabilities, for sure.

"At first I will show you this in air, on the bar without weight." I picked the bar and turned sideways to her. "When you grab the bar, to set yourself for bench pressing, you need to do a specific move, imagine as if you would want to bend this bar or break it in half. This will set up your shoulder blades correctly. I'll turn around, so you can see it better."

I explained her details and Christine seemed to understand that pretty well. She tried to repeat the movement in the air. Then we started to load the weight on the barbell, so she could test it in practice.

"What's your personal record? We should set the weight on about eighty percent of your max." I asked her, while looking through the weight plates.

"I don't know, I've never tried my maxes. I'm afraid to do so without a spotter." Christine replied.

"Okay, so let me ask differently. When do you bench press in a workout routine, what's the maximum weight you can do a few reps with?"

"I can lift about 160 pounds three, four times." This time, a well hidden trail of pride in her voice.

"Whoa! Seriously? That's great! What's your body weight?" I was genuinely impressed!

"I'm weighing about 142." A low-key smile on her face.

"Damn! And you can press 20 pounds more than your body weight. Aren't you a tough cookie, Christine?" I grinned widely and began adding weights on the bar. "So, 160 will be good, or you want to try more?"

"We can try 165. But only if you spot me."

"Of course! Don't worry, I got you covered." I told her, while I was moving behind the bench. She laid down and positioned herself under the barbell. Her head was... right in front of my crotch. I could literally park my package on her forehead. Instantly, that inflated my mind with a few hot scenarios. Eh... Focus, dumbhead, focus.

Christine grabbed the bar and I helped her to lift it from the racks. I instructed her, and she set up herself correctly and stable. After that, she lowered the weight to her chest and pressed it up. The first four reps she made were pretty effortless, and I couldn't help it, but admired her commitment. With the fifth rep she struggled, but managed to finish and with the sixth attempt, I had to help her and secure the barbell on the racks. She sat up and for a moment panted heavily, with a red face.

"Nicely done, Christine! That was impressive! Did you feel the difference with the new technique?" I asked and stood up in front of her.

"Uff... yeah, I felt that! It was much easier for me this way. Thank you for showing me that!" Christine stood up and for a moment was silent, seemingly as if she was thinking about something. Then she caught my sight and said with a kind of sly smile: "How about your turn on the barbell? Will you show me how it's done properly?"

"I can show you, but only if you tell me what your real intention is." I teased her, knowing that she didn't really want to see it because of technical matters.

"Haha! Okay, you've got me. I was curious what such outstanding muscles are capable of..." She said that really seductively. Did you hear that sound? Yeah, that was my ego ejecting itself into fucking space. Wait... wasn't it already there? Hm, I guess it went where no man has gone before.

"Very well then." I laughed and turned to the barbell. What man would I have to be to deny a strength display for a woman like her? Hm... Probably a more honest one. And more integrated. And less vain. And... okay, okay, enough, you've got the picture already.

"What will be the weight?" Christine asked, standing next to the rest of her plates.

Looking at available weight plates, I did quick math in my head. In total, it would be about 280 pounds. My personal record in bench press was one rep of 300 pounds. Realizing that allowed me to have a perfect answer. And a perfect opportunity to show off.

"Let's load all the plates you have." I said that, keeping in mind to look as smooth and nonchalant as possible. Don't look at me like that. Being narcissistic isn't illegal as far as I know.

"Wow! Really? Are you sure?" Christine exclaimed, surprised.

"Yeah, I am." I chuckled and positioned myself below the barbell. I was pretty sure that I would manage to press this weight at least two times. And I was ready to die a second after, but failure was not the option. C'mon, stakes were really high -- my alpha male reputation and Christine's tight pussy as a reward. I had to nail it!

She stood behind me and helped me to take the barbell from the racks. Once I stabilized the weight in my grip, I began to do reps. And I don't know if I was so freaking strong for real, or it was due to adrenaline rush, but I was fucking killing it! I did the first six reps with crazy pace, moving like a machine. Then I did four more, just to make it a nice, round ten.

"Argh!" I roared like a barbarian, jammed the barbell on the racks and sat up. I wasn't even breathing so heavily, my mind was flooded by sweet endorphins.

"Wow! That was very impressive!" Christine stopped in front of me and placed her hand on my pumped chest. Then she squealed with surprise, when I dragged her toward me and made her sit on my lap.

I was feeling wonderful, invincible and fierce! That exercise stirred up my blood circulation in every vital area of my body. Yeah, there too.

"Did you like it?" I asked, while tightening my grip on her sexy waist. She half moaned, half giggled.

"That was astonishing, you're very strong." She answered and examined my chest furthermore. Her hand wandered to my left shoulder. "Oh, shit, I'm so sorry about that, I don't know what got into me." She caught me surprised by saying this, and I followed her hand with my eyes, to notice that she was touching the bite mark. Her bite mark.

"Don't worry, I loved that. That was hot." I said, while pressing her tighter to me. "And I know perfectly what got into you, Christine. I can make IT get into you again, if you want." I told her that with a serious expression, but smiled inwardly, seeing that it made a staggering impression on her. I should feel nefariously that I was taking so much joy in seducing an older, lonely and most likely sexually ravenous woman, but I couldn't force myself to care. Even if I wanted to. And I didn't. It's really good to be bad. Life is more fun like that!

Christine didn't answer anything, just threw herself on me and started to kiss me. Her hands were all over my body, one still checking my pecs, second boldly going to the main base. I felt her fingers trying to entwine my erection through the clothes.

Her caresses were enjoyable, so I let her feel that she was in charge for a moment. But not for long. Foreplay was nice, but I wanted more. There was something in her, that submissive energy combined with a muscular, strong body, which was driving me insanely horny.

I stood up abruptly, lifting her with me. For a while, I was holding Christine scooped up with one arm. It was time to show her that she would never be in control, if I didn't give permission for it. I was getting into my dark character again. My true self. Yep, it probably sounded good only in my head, but nevertheless...