Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undress." I told her pretty sternly, but Christine complied with a smile. She pulled off her top and turned around, to take off the shorts. There I stopped her. "No. This part I'll do myself."

"Oh, but don't rip them, please, I like them." She asked me to, giggling quietly. I grabbed her pelvis and pulled to me, pressing my clothed hard dick on her equally hard glutes.

"Chill. I'm gonna rip something else. And you're gonna love it." I whispered right to her ear and noticed with satisfaction that she shivered. Then I hooked my fingers on the edges of her shorts and tugged them down. Once they passed the bigger volume of her thighs, I let them fall on the floor.

Now her round, muscular glutes were exposed exactly where I wanted them. Right in front of my crotch. Impatiently, I took off my trousers and kicked them aside. Then I pressed my dick between her cheeks. I placed my one hand on Christine's abs, the second on her throat. I just held her like this, tightly glued to me.

"You have the best ass I've ever seen. Perfect. Simply perfect." I snarled to her ear and licked her neck. Christine moaned loudly. I released my grip on her and ordered: "Get on all four on that bench. Stick out this beautiful bum for me."

Christine obeyed again. I knew that she loved that dynamic between us. It was just like it should be.

She leaned against the bench, then with prolonged, sultry moves, she added her knees on it. What a tease.

Now she was just like I wanted her to be. Vulnerable. Exposed. Dependent. I placed myself behind her and admired her rear for a moment. I took a solid grasp on both of her glutes and squeezed them. They were hard and firm. I spread them and let them bounce back. Christine blurted out a moan. Then she yelped, when I spanked her ass. Not with full force, but hard enough to induce a loud sound and leave a pink mark.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked sharply, then slapped her ass again.

"Yes, but please... fuck me, Aiden, please. I can't wait any longer." Christine whimpered, and I was wondering if I should give her what she wanted or to tease her even more. The twitching and throbbing of my dick made this decision much easier. I felt an intoxicating, overwhelming need for cramming into her. All at once.

I grabbed her hips with my left hand, with my right aimed at her slit, and then just pushed. Slowly, but resolutely. I was observing how my dick was disappearing between these glorious globes. In response, Christine's whole body tensed up, and she exhaled through teeth.

"Owww!" She gasped as my hips touched her butt. "So full!"

I pulled out until only the glans was inside her, then pressed again. And then repeated it. And again, this time adding the stinging spank. The clapping sounds filled the basement with echo. My hips against glutes. My balls against her thighs. My hand against her ass.

"Oh, shit, your cock is so hard! Like a steel rod... owww!" She was burbling and groaning, while I was pounding her mercilessly. I really enjoyed the view of her in that position, so I joined her in talking some hot, kinky nonsense.

"Your ass is a masterpiece! So fucking beautiful. Even teens would envy that ass." I blurted out and paced up, noticing that her interior began to clench. I was about to fuck her mind out! Again!

Christine bent over and put her forehead on the bench, exposing her glutes in an even hotter way. She was holding on so hard, that veins popped on her arms and her knuckles turned white.

Her pussy contracted immensely, trying to lock me in place, but I just gripped her hips with both hands and continued to slam into her as if my life depended on it.

Finally, she bellowed like a siren and then panted heavily. That was something! I was convinced that no one ever made her come so hard. I even slowed down significantly, to let her rest a bit, that's how tender a lover I was. After a couple of seconds, she lifted herself, back on the arms.

"That was... Oh... So intense!" She hissed strenuously.

"My pleasure. Hah!" I laughed huskily and reached to her head, at first just ran my fingers through her hair, massaging and stroking. But then I grasped a handful of her curls and pulled them backwards, making her arch her back. Not brutally, of course, I didn't want to hurt her (that much). After all, I wasn't a psycho (that much). Just to spice things up. She didn't protest anyway.

Now I was fucking her in much leisure pace, nice and easy. If not for holding her hair and occasional passionate spanks, someone could even say that I was even gentle.

But the truth was that I cracked Christine's code, I knew what she truly desired. She really was the definition of still waters. Quiet, modest or even distanced accountant, divorced single mother on the surface, but underneath was a tigress loving rough pounding and being submissive. I simply saw through all the layers.

I evoked a slut in her, and she evoked a porn star in me... kidding, I've always been a stud. But even I had some limits. My own orgasm was rapidly building up, and I wanted to finish in an epic way, maybe even kinkier than earlier.

When I felt that I was getting closer, I pulled out from her and told her to turn around. I wanted to give her a facial, but couldn't predict that Christine would have a perverted idea of her own.

Once she heard my words, she dropped to her knees and she flung herself at me, grabbing my cock as if she was starving. Stroking me with both hands, she gaped her mouth and shoved the glans inside. Her tongue was whirling around, and her cheeks were getting sucked in every now and again.

She surprised me with that sudden initiative, so I let her do her thing. Funnily, but only then, I noticed how small and delicate were Christine's palms. They looked perfect on my shaft.

And I was glad that she didn't take her glasses off because -- attention, attention! Confession on a way! -- I've always had a thing for nerdy looking girls. I liked to cum on their faces and then smear it on the glasses, making an absolute mess with my cock.

But it was clear where Christine wanted me to finish, and I was eager to do so. I placed my hand on top of her head and began to slowly thrusting my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth, until it started to poke her throat. And I was torn apart -- on the one hand I honestly didn't want her to be hurt, choke and gag, but on the other... I craved to stuff her completely, to rest my balls on her chin and unload directly to her stomach. Maybe a compromise?

Our eyes met, hers were foggy and sex drunk. I moved my hand through these beautiful auburn hair of hers and grabbed on her occiput. Maintaining eye contact with her, I was sliding inside her mouth more decisively. She instinctively tried to relax her throat and I really wanted to give her time to get accustomed, but the thing was... that I could last any longer.

"Fuck, here it comes!" A gnar came out my mouth, and then I almost went blind for a moment. I lost Christine's face from the sight as everything went white. For Christine, 'everything white' went down her throat. The main sound in my ears was a numb pounding, and only in the background I could hear her slurping and gurgling. After a moment, I had to force my eyes open and looked down at her. She was holding my wilting dick in hand and coughed a few times.

"You're okay?" I asked, helping her to get up. My, my, what a chivalry.

"Yes..." Christine replied quietly.

I picked up my sweatpants and headed toward the stairs. In the corner of my eye, I noticed that she collected her clothes and followed me. Once we got back upstairs, Christine went to the bathroom and I entered the living room.

It was time for me to go home. Especially since it was close to 10 PM already, as I checked the time on my phone. I've spent about three hours in Christine's house, and most of that time I spent... inside Christine. And even though I would gladly stay here for the entire night, fucking her every half an hour, there would be a problem with filling time between. What could we possibly do, huh? Cuddling and casual talking? Watching Netflix? Getting attached to each other? Ah, c'mon!

I dressed myself and packed my stuff in the bag. When I was lacing my shoes in the hall, Christine emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing a silk wrapper, this time dark green. When she noticed me near the door, for a moment, she looked surprised.

"Oh, you're leaving?" Was that a disappointment in her voice?

"Yes. It's a bit late, you know." When I said that, she glanced at the clock in the corridor.

"Indeed, I lost track of time. Uhm... do you want me to call a cab for you?"

"Nah, thanks. I'll be fine." I answered casually, while putting the jacket on me. Christine was standing for a moment and then clapped her hands, as if she remembered something.

"Oh! Just wait a second!" She said and jogged toward the kitchen. After a couple of seconds, she came back, holding an envelope. She passed it to me. "Here, for the massage."

Christine had a bit of a confused smile on her face, and I could figure out that she was feeling awkward. Understandable. And I, with my unlimited idiocy, was about to make this situation even worse, when I realized that this envelope was a bit thicker than it should be. Shamelessly, I checked inside and noticed that evidently there was more than 250 dollars. Closer to 400.

"It's more than we agreed for. What is that? A hooker bonus?" I said without thinking much about how it may sound. And it might have sounded to her as if I was offended. But was I? I didn't even know.

But Christine's face went pale and elongated. Her expression was a mix of shock, embarrassment and confusion.

"No! Oh my god, it's not like that, Aiden! Please, don't think about it this way! I... I was planning to give you more at the very beginning because I was genuinely grateful that you agreed for a home visit... and... and you told me on the phone that business is tough currently... And I forgot about it. I would never..." Her voice cracked at the end, and I felt some remorse for the first time in my life. Well, maybe it's an exaggeration, but seeing her so distressed, definitely churned the black void of my heart. Okay, okay, all jokes aside, I felt pretty stupid that I put her in that spot, her explanations looked honest. There was no point in behaving like a total dickhead now. I've had my share of that earlier.

I was the reason for the awkwardness, so I could take it on the chin. Let's embrace that escort role because why not? It was what it was. I massaged Christine very 'thoroughly', right?

While Christine was looking at me apologetically, I surprised her by pulling her close to me. I managed to laugh pretty convincingly and told her:

"Relax, cute pie. I was joking. Thanks for the bonus, I really appreciate that." I pressed her body against mine and slid my hand towards her butt. I looked into her eyes and squeezed her glute, again savoring how sappy her ass felt. Christine's eyes widened and she sighed sensually. I gave her glutes a solid, farewell slap and said. "And hey, feel free to call me if you want another massage. Take care."

"Uhm... bye, Aiden." She answered, sporting a cheerful smile.

I turned around and walked into a dark night. Hands into pockets, shoulders swinging and of course not looking behind because that was the way of badass life. I knew that Christine was following me with her eyes for a while, as I heard that door closed only then when I reached the sidewalk.

While walking in a quiet neighborhood, I wanted to burst into a villainous, insane croak. That would be fitting for my state of mind. My brain was trying to digest what just happened and what it could bring for me in the future. Maybe I would be able to combine business with pleasure? That would be something!

I was sunk in musing, I made a left turn, and right behind a corner, a tall woman unexpectedly passed me in the street, walking with a quick, springy pace.

She was wearing an elegant, short, red coat, which couldn't hide how beautifully she was built - tightly clinging to her waist and showing just enough of her long, slender legs Her face was dazzling, dainty and noble at the same time. Long, red hair was all around her head, dispelled by the wind. I almost broke my neck, when I turned around to check her out, but she entirely ignored me, striding fast on the sidewalk.

Daaaaamn! I've never met such beauty in my life. Wait... In fact, I did! Only then I realized that I had already seen her, not so long ago! In the photos, at Christine's house! It had to be her daughter... Danielle, I believe?

Shit, 'hotty-daughty' looked spectacular. All of a sudden, I began to regret my decision to leave Christine's house so quickly. On the other hand - calm your tits, Aiden, you've just fucked her mother. But I couldn't get rid of one thought - have I just missed an opportunity to meet an improved version of Christine?