Massage After a Rough Day

Story Info
He had a rough day, maybe I can help.
1.4k words
4.51
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My room is cool and dark, low music plays from the other room and I can see from the doorway that you've undressed and lay face down on my bed. I know you've been hurting and and have had a rough day. I'm excited to be able to do this for you, I really hope I can help you relax and feel good.

I shed my clothes and sit next to you on the bed. I coat my hands in massage oil and start to spread it on your shoulders, starting softly; I begin by rubbing in circles over the muscles in the tops of your shoulders and your neck with my thumbs and the heel of my palm. I rub your neck and arms, down to your hands, rubbing your wrists and palms and fingers and back up to your shoulders and neck gradually increasing the pressure as I feel your muscles begin to relax. My hands move down, kneading the muscles between and over your shoulder blades and out almost to your armpits and back in towards the muscles along each side of your spine. I work my way down to your tailbone and lower back and then back up to your neck. You relax slowly, and take a deep breath.

I straddle the back of your legs for better reach and leverage to work more of the knots out of your muscles. My hands make their way down from your neck to your tailbone again and using the heel of my palm I work the tension from your lower back, then move back up to your neck and down again. I rub from your lower back to the top of your butt and out to your hips and back in. I knead your ass and move lower, working the knots out of the back of your thighs and calves. When I reach your feet, I message the soles and each toe, you've been in your feet all day and i can feel you relax a little more with each stroke of my fingers. I move to one side and ask you to turn onto your back while I coat my hands with more oil.

With you on your back I take moment to admire the view, even on a bad far you still look good to me. I kneel to one side and work on your upper body, starting with your hand I rub your forearm and bicep, up to your shoulder and down again to your chest, slick oily fingers sliding over your nipples as I massage your pecs. I can't resist rolling your nipple between my thumb and index finger, making you gasp, before I move over to your other side and repeat the process. I shift myself to a seat between your feet and start to massage your legs, slowly moving up from feet to calves to thighs, working out the knots and tense spots as I go. My breasts swing a little as I go, nipples getting hard as they occasionally brush against you. I love touching you, the feel of your skin.

When I get to your upper thighs your breath catches and I see you getting hard, an answer to my own arousal. I go on with your massage, finishing on your groin and inner thigh. Kneeling between your legs, I drizzle some extra massage oil on my hand and slide my hand up, brushing my fingers over your taint briefly fondling your balls before I wrap it around your cock. I feel you get harder in my hand and move it up and down, sliding my thumb around and up and over your head each time I get to the top. I bring my head down and circle my tongue around your head, flicking it at the top, before I start to take your cock into my mouth.

You feel my lips around you, the wet heat of my mouth, the tiny harder spot where my lip piercing is, my tongue moves around you as I take you further into my mouth. I wrap one hand around the bottom of your shaft and move my mouth and hand together, up and down, sucking and moving my tongue from side to side as I do. I look up at you to make sure you like what I'm doing, You put your hand on my head, not pushing, but encouraging me to keep going, fingers tangled in my hair as I move my mouth up and down. I take my other hand and cup it around your balls, squeezing gently as I keep sucking on your cock trying to fit more of you in my mouth each time, until I feel you in my throat. I take you deep into my mouth and throat a few times before your hands come to my arms as you urge me up and pull me top of you.

Now, skin against skin, I rub my nipples on your chest while I kiss and nibble your lips, bite your neck, suck on your earlobe, every where I can reach with my mouth, loving the taste of you. I sit up and plant my hands on your chest, straddling you I lower my dripping wet pussy to your cock, not taking you inside yet, just between my lips. I slide my hips forward and back teasing you with my wetness, teasing us both, your cock rubbing against my clit and piercing as I move my hips. I raise myself up, grasp you in my hand and slowly lower my wet hot pussy impaling myself your cock. I take you in and pause to enjoy the feeling of you inside me before I start to move. I move slowly up and down and rotate my hips so you touch every part of me. I lean back and put my hands on your thighs, giving you a better view of your dick disappearing into my pussy over and over while I move up and down and around. You reach one down and smack my clit making me jump and moan before stroking and circling it with your thumb, pulling and playing with my piercing. Your other hand goes to my breasts, you rub your palm in circles over my nipples and I gasp when your fingers start to pinch and roll and pull on my nipple. I moan and you feel my pussy clench and ripple around your cock as I cum. My juices drip down, soaking you, I lean forward, hands back on your chest for balance and move faster, up and down, up and down, my pussy squeezing and dripping all around you. Your hands come to my ass and you start to move me, you pull me forward and back, you hold me down, pressing me against you so your cock stays deep inside me and I am forced grind my pussy and clit into you.

Without letting go of my ass, you roll us over so you're on top of me, you stroke into me, pulling your cock almost all the way out of me before you push back into me, and each stroke feels deeper than the last. I grab your ass and pull you in harder; you grind your cock into me in circles, taking my legs and raising them up. I move one hand between us so I can rub my clit. You can feel me about to cum, you thrust into me as deep as you can possibly go, rocking back and forth and feel the spasms as I orgasm again, the heat and wetness of my cum flooding around you. You moan, pull out so just the tip of you is inside me and thrust back into me, deeply, again and again, harder and faster. You lower your head to kiss me, our tongues touch, and I bite your lower lip just a little. You thrust into me deeply one more time and as I feel your cock jump inside me, my pussy spasms again, more wet heat as I cum again at the feel of your cum inside me. You slowly stroke in and out of me until my pussy stops clenching your cock and then pull completely out of me, a flood of both our juices runs out of my pussy and onto the bed. You kiss me deeply before rolling us over so we are lying next to each other.

With my head on your chest I listen to your heartbeat slow as I trail my fingers over your chest and belly and enjoy the feeling of your hand stroking my hip and back. I'm not sure it helped you stop hurting, I seem to have gotten carried away, but I think you enjoyed your massage as much as I did.