Massage and Cunnilingus & Cum

Story Info
Massage and licking for her, tight pussy for his cock.
809 words
3.9
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a minute to admire the view of the Vancouver skyline through the window before I put on some massage music, asked her to lie face down and to let me know if she was too hot or too cold. I started by centering my own breathing while taking in the sight of the divine creature on the table. The arc of her spine, the roundness and curve of her ass, the nape of her neck, her delicate hands and feet, they all called to me, begging to be touched.

Placing my hands lightly on her upper and lower back respectively, I felt her radiant warmth, synced our breathing and tried to quell my analytical tendencies and live in my body, in the moment. I started the dance by gently kneading and touching her exposed flesh with the intent of loosening and leavening it before dousing it in warm coconut oil and delving into the slow, sweeping and soul satisfying strokes. I felt things were going fairly well at this point and when prompted, the feedback was uniformly positive but I was disappointed in my abilities to pick up on her body language. I slowly worked in more of my body, my forearms, elbows, a graze of my torso, soft kisses and breath. She seemed to particularly enjoy having her head, feet and hands rubbed and the languid fluid contact the entire length of her body.

I was disappointed in my abilities while up on the table, my comfort level and fluidity were still not to my satisfaction. I also don't think I used enough light feathery touch leading up to genital contact. Staying true to my word, I asked for consent regarding more intimate touch to which she replied yes. Slowly, I teased and worked through her delicious thighs and butt to her perfect flower of a pussy. Finally cupping her sex, feeling its warmth and power while rubbing her back with my other hand.

I was thoroughly aroused at this point, the smell of the oil and the warmth and contact of our flesh was intoxicating. Molesting her neck and shoulder with soft kisses I asked if she wanted to turn over, she did.

During the flip we broke body contact for a the first time in almost an hour. It was only momentary, but the absence was jarring none the less. In small part I was grateful, for it allowed me to re-focus or perhaps de-focus from my own carnal desires back to the task at hand.

With more warm oil, I anointed her newly exposed and perfectly proportionate flesh with reverence, coming to loving presence with every available morsel of her. As I massaged her, her hand rose up to caress my belly and legs and then fondling my now painfully erect manly bits through my boxers.

Maintaining focus as her hand caressed me was difficult, but I muddled through. I asked if she thought she would enjoy the pleasure of my mouth on her, she answered yes but to kiss her first. The kiss was glorious and it wrecked me. My measured, meticulous pace and attentiveness was pushed aside with baser more selfish behaviours rising to prominence.

Trying to re-focus to her wants and needs I asked what she wanted for the last 15 minutes, she replied that she wanted me...

After sampling her delicious sex I climbed up on the table, our oil sheened and warm bodies in maximal and exquisite contact. Passionate yet soft grinding, groping and kissing ensued. Tugging at my boxers, her hands snuck into them causing me to gasp as she lovingly touched my bare and aching cock. I asked if she wanted me to get a condom, clarifying that no was a completely acceptable response. I thought the answer was affirmative, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to appear to be pressing the issue so a few more minutes of grinding past before I worked up the courage to clarify. Given a clear green light I scampered off to find a condom, returning while applying it as she watched me with bemusement.

The "actual" sex was borderline embarrassingly short. I had such pent up energy and upon sliding into her, it seemed as though every cell of my being screamed for release and that this was indeed the place for it. My typical methods of self control were proving woefully inadequate, it felt like I had regressed to teenagesk era control.

I almost gained control, but suddenly lost it as her kitty sumptuously contracted around my perfectly snug penis starting an inevitable chain reaction of pleasure, connectedness and denouement. When we finally disengaged and as she was showering and I was tidying up I felt some guilt and remorse that I had allowed myself to deviate from the intent of it being exclusively for her pleasure.