Massage and More

Story Info
Fun massages and health club pleasures.
1.2k words
4.42
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a really tough week at work I was very stressed out, a coworker suggested I go and get a massage, having never had one I asked where to go and he said to go to a certain one, said they give great massages and other things, I said I would try them.

I called and a woman answered and I told her they were recommended for a massage, that I had a tough week at work and stressed. She asked did I have a preference of a male or female massage person, I said either would be fine. Made the appointment for 3 days later and was set.

The day of the appointment I went to the parlor, not a typical massage parlor I had heard so much of but a pretty nice place, checked in and they told me that Dale was my masseur. I said fine and they showed me to a nice room with aromatics and soft music, said I could get as undressed as I felt comfortable with, so I went with nude and just a towel on my rear.

When Dale arrived we chatted and he asked about my week and started the massage. Told me I was really tense, so was a little rough at first but then I relaxed and he was gentler. I was really enjoying the massage and was feeling very relaxed. When he did my upper back legs I could feel a little movement in my cock. This continued for a while and he told me to turn over, I was a little embarrassed because I was semi hard, but turned over and he just smiled.

The massage continued and this time he got a little closer to my groin area and I came to attention right away, he asked if I needed that taken care of, I said that I didn't want to pay anymore and he said were are not that kind of massage parlor, just offer good services if needed.

I said sure, he soon was stroking me and I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was, so I took a chance and reached for his shorts, surprisingly he was commando and very much into it. He asked if I wanted mutual relief and I said sure, so he dropped his shorts, his cock was about my size so I massaged it, he then told me to turn on my stomach, I did and he started licking my ass, his tip was getting much bigger.

After doing that for a while I could feel wetness and next thing I knew he was rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks. I was really turned on, soon he just started putting his cock in my ass and it was easiest a cock had ever gone into my ass, he started a nice fluid motion but got more rapid and soon I could tell he was cumming.

After he finished he turned me over and sat on my cock, now I am generally a bottom but it felt good and he was facing me jacking his hard again cock. I didn't last real long but as I was shooting my load in his ass he started cumming again and one of his spurts hit my lips. I was now very relaxed.

I often went back for more MASSAGES and have met James and Ivan also, they were very good and have relaxed and made my muscles feel much better. Found out they are very legitimate and the extra curriculars are on the side but very cautious so when I enjoyed Dales massage I was always given someone who was Gay or Bi for massages. Don't think they filmed it, but who knows, was before cell phone times.

Learned I was a lot more flexible than I thought and was had in many positions, standing, sideways, bent over table, doggie, even learned how to massage a little myself, which was nice because I was always relaxed when we had sex from the massages.

James had longest cock, Ivan was small but thick, he came in buckets though, at least it felt that way, he always like to fuck me and cum in my mouth, which was hot, I also got into rimming, as I felt if I enjoyed it as much as I did they probably would also, I was right.

I continued this for a while but eventually went back to regular days with an occasional massage, I also tried to keep in shape so I belonged to a local health club. It was nice, very clean and people were friendly both male and female. Never pictured it as a pickup place but soon found out that it was.

Occasionally I would get to see some nice lookers who showed off their stuff, but I kept to myself. On one occasion in the mens locker room I decided to go for a steam, enjoyed it after a workout. When I entered the locker room there was a guy sitting in front of steam room in just a towel which looked tented. I just continued got undressed, grabbed my towel and head over, when I got there he was just stroking his cock in the open, I was a little shocked seeing how we were in a very public place, but he continued, I smiled and went into the steam.

Later the door opened and he walked in and surprise, surprise, sat right next to me, removed his towel and continued, I was going to move but was fascinated by his brazenness. He then said that he had seen me at the massage parlor and found out that I enjoyed the extra curricular activities they had, I just sort of sat there. He proceeded to take my hand and move it to his cock, which was leaking a little precum, rubbed it over the head and then licked off my hand. I was a little terrified about it being so open but I stroked him a little and he soon had me hard and was going down on me. Guess being afraid doesn't stop you from being turned on because I was really enjoying it.

He stopped and asked if I would suck him, I was all in now and went down on him, he was sort of forceful and tried to ram it down my throat, so I stopped and told him to ease off, he said sorry and then I went back at it. Soon I could feel him getting ready so I stayed at it and he came in my mouth. I found him quite tasty. He then finished me off and told me when he was there at the gym and we should try other places, I was a little leery but found it exciting.

I hooked up with him on occasion in the showers and hot tub where he actually tried to fuck me, when it didn't work he took me to his house and finished there, he was pretty good at that. Eventually I didn't see him again, figured he got what he wanted and moved on. I never was as bold as him but have had other stroking adventures there. As shy as I was I think sex changed my demeanor.

This place also led to my one and only couple (M/F) adventure but that is another story.