All Comments on 'Massage Apprentice Ch. 02'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
magmamanmagmamanalmost 10 years ago
Excellent...

And accurate. My own experiences early on were similar, and I have to admit that many times while working on clients those thoughts did cross my mind. But none of them came right out and said anything, it was always "hints" just like described here.

That undercurrent of sexuality always there, just under the surface.

I always made efforts to keep things professional but then I began working on housewives in a couple's scenario, as the solo clients were too few and far between. With the husband watching, the sessions could often quickly become erotic.

I remember my first housewife that told me she wanted no draping because it tickled her, then discovered she was not ticklish in the least. She was roughly 40, and the very first female I actually masturbated to climax. While working on her legs, they spread further and further until it was obvious what her real interest was.

Her husband just sat there, with a huge smile on his face. I am sure they had fun after I left.

It was always just touch and once I realized how many husbands do like watching a male work on their wives, and enjoy them being naked in front of a male in a safe and private situation?

Let's just say business picked up.

Well done, accurate description, I tagged you as a favorite,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice! ... so far

Looking forward for the next chapter. I hope it's coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jen, is my masseuse!

I love a good massage story! I have been seeing a masseuse for 3 years and she is just like your character, Jen.

SandraMustardSandraMustardover 9 years ago
I've heard this story before

... from my own husband. He'd rather get a great massage with a bit of teasing only (if that's all she'll do) than a short, poor massage with an impersonal hand job. He has been seeing one therapist for 18 months and she allows him to be totally undraped but has never touched his penis

Your story mechanics are very good. You weave scene details, dialogue, and emotions into a vivid and believable story. I am waiting to read about more training and pushing Jen's boundaries. Even more, I wonder where your boundaries will be.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 8 years ago
Massage

Great sensual story. I've always wondered what a massage therapist thought. My wife went for massages for 9 years. She really loved them too. So did I when she told me what happened.

NekidinazNekidinazabout 5 years ago
Hmmm...love these :)

I love the sensual and erotic "thought processes" described in your stories...so well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
346 Followers
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES