Massage Envy Pt. 01

Story Info
Kim's first client in her new massage store.
1.7k words
4.38
27.4k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers

My name is Kim, and I was a massage therapist at a local massage chain called Massage Envy. For starters, I would like to describe myself. I am a 32-year-old hotwife, brunette, pretty (with a resting bitch face), 5'5", 150lbs., and 38F natural breasts. My husband thinks I have a great ass, but my number one attribute is my chest. We have been living in a hotwife/bi-stag relationship for about 3 years and even though it took 2 years of fighting to convince me to become a hotwife, I couldn't be happier with our life.

*

For the last 5 years, I have been a certified massage therapist and I have always wanted to branch out on my own. Since becoming a hotwife, opening my own massage business has become high priority. Since becoming a hotwife with a new found love for random sex and sex with men, and I get too distracted when I massage sexy men at work. I am always taking peaks and flirting and having to wait to fuck these guys when I'm not at work. The money that I am missing out on and knowing that I cannot risk doing anything while at work had become too much for me. So, I decided to branch out on my own. I started secretly handing out my new business cards to clients in order to build a clientele for when I was ready to finally open my own store.

Let's fast forward 2 months to when I had my first client at my new store. His name was John, and he was a client at my other massage store. He set up an hour massage, and when he arrived, I hugged him and led him to a room. I knew I wanted to fuck him today, so I made sure he got the royal treatment. So, I stayed in the room with him and helped him get undressed. He was a little apprehensive at first, and asked what was going on, and I told him that I was doing things different at my new store for my special clients. He relaxed and let me assist him with his clothes. When I started removing his pants, I made sure to hook my fingers into his underwear so that they would come down with his pants. When I tugged his pants down and squatted down, his gorgeous, uncut black cock was in my face. I could not help but notice his intoxicating musky scent, and I took a deep breath in through my nose and my thong was instantly wet. I stayed squatted down with his 7" soft, thick cock in my face, and I looked up at him and said, "Now that's a gorgeous cock sir". I stood up and made sure that my tits rubbed his cock to the point that his cock lifted with my tits as I stood up. I guided him to the table, and he laid down face down first. I asked him if he wanted to a towel to cover up with and he said only if I wanted to cover him up. I told him that I could never cover up such a beautiful specimen like him. He smiled and thanked me.

I started his massage and really worked his muscles from head to toe for a while. When I was working on his hamstrings, I couldn't help myself and started moving my hands all the way up to his groin. John moaned and he started getting hard immediately. I smiled and asked him if he was liking his massage, and he of course moaned mmm hmm. I continued his hamstring massage and made sure that I rubbed his big balls and cock every time I pulled away from his groin. Once John was good and hard, I asked him to turn over. He turned over and his cock was sticking straight up and still had foreskin covering up his giant cock. I asked him how big his cock was and he said 10.5 inches. I smiled and covered his eyes with a hot towel, then started massaging his shoulders while I stared at his huge cock. After a couple minutes, I started smelling my aroused pussy. I decided to take the plunge, so I took off my scrub bottoms and top, which left me in a bra and thong. I got up onto the table and straddled John's head, leaned over his chest, and started massaging his hips and thighs. While I was massaging him, I made sure to barely sit on his face to give his nose full access to my arousal. It didn't take long for John to remove his towel and start rubbing my ass and pussy. I continued massaging him, while he rubbed me all over and within a couple minutes, he had my thong pulled to the side and he asked me to sit on his face so he could taste me. I decided to stand up and remove my thong so I could sit on his face and not have any obstacles in his way. I sat on his face and this man went crazy on my pussy. I didn't touch his cock while he ate me to a squirting orgasm. I got off of his face after I squirted and helped wipe his face clean.

He then wasted no time and asked what my rate was for him to fuck me. I decided to take a shot for the sky, and told him $200 for a BJ, $300 for BJ and Sex, and $400 for all 3 of my holes. He immediately said he wanted all 3 holes. I was not prepared for that because I had no way to give myself an enema and I explained that to him. He had no issues with that and said BJ and Sex and that he would come back next week for all 3 holes. I asked why he wanted my ass so bad, and I said that no woman has ever been willing to take his cock in her ass, and that he will do anything to fuck my ass. I smiled and told him that he will be in for a special treat next week and winked at him. I gave him my money app information and his sent me the money right away.

I instructed him to go sit on the edge of the table, and I got on my knees between his legs. I took a minute just to inhale his scents. They were just so manly smelling, and I couldn't get enough. The smell of his balls was so hot, but when I pulled his foreskin back and inhaled the scent of his gland, my pussy started leaking. He asked to remove my bra before I got started, so I stood up and let him have front row seat to the little strip tease that I put on for him. His eyes flew open when he got a look at my bare milky white 38F cups. He dove in and started kneading my tits and sucking my huge nipples. My nipples were above average in thickness and length to begin with, but then my husband started putting suckers on my nipples and they eventually grew to over 1/2" thick. John was sucking and squeezing my tits like it was his first time seeing tits in his life. I stopped him and squatted down and engulfed his cock. His cock was thick but not too thick to get him down my throat. After 5 minutes of so I managed to get all 10.5" down my throat with ease. I fucked his cock with my throat until I felt his balls tighten up. I stopped and got up onto the table and laid my head off the edge of the table and told John to get up and fuck my throat. I told him that it was ok to cum down my throat if he couldn't hold back and to make sure that he came in my mouth at least a little bit so that I could taste his cum. He agreed and shoved his cock balls deep down my throat on the first push. His fucked my throat like that for a couple minutes and I could see his balls tighten up and he never stopped fucking my throat and came hard and loud down my throat. He never gave me a squirt of cum either, and I was disappointed. After he finished cumming down my throat, he pulled out and sat on the table. I got up and saw a string of cum hanging from his cock and I quickly got down and took his cock into my mouth and milked his cock for every last drop of cum. I was able to get a small amount and it was just enough to taste this man's sweet cum.

I got back up on the table and asked him if he could go for a round 2 and he didn't have enough time to fuck me. I offered to refund him half his money, but he refused to let me. He explained that I was the first woman to ever deepthroat his with enough ease to allow him to throat fuck. I was beaming with pride and told him to give me 24 hours notice before he came back the following week for all 3 of my holes. I told him that he would only be charged for the massage and would be in for a treat when he came back. I got up and brought him to the shower and bathed him from head to toe. I offered myself to him again in the shower, but he said he had a meeting that he needed to get to. We scheduled for the following Monday and he left.

I called my husband right after and told him all about my visitor. Hubby then came up with the idea to record my massages, but we needed to figure out a full proof plan to ensure that we did not get caught. Then I told him about my hourly rate plus the $300 tip and that was more that I made in 4 days at my other massage job, and I still had 2 more clients scheduled for the day.

I truly enjoyed telling my story today. There are many many more stories to come. Please comment below and rate my story. Thanks

derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers