Massage Envy Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim sees her second client on her first day.
1k words
3.91
13.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers

Disclaimer: Massage Envy was my previous job, and I didn't change the title so that these stories would stay in a series. My massage store is called Tranquility Massage Therapy.

My name is Kim, and I opened a massage store after leaving Massage Envy. I am a 32-year-old hotwife, brunette, pretty (with a resting bitch face), 5'5", 150lbs., and 38F natural breasts with large areolas and thick plump nipples. My husband thinks I have a great ass, but my number one attribute is my chest. We have been living in a hotwife/bi-stag relationship for about 3 years and even though it took 2 years of fighting to convince me to become a hotwife, I couldn't be happier with our life. I see people from all walks of life but I am writing about the male clients that I choose to give additional services to. These men will vary depending on frequency in visits, vibe, cleanliness, and attitude.

Mark was my next client and I was so excited to see him, as he has always been such a sweetheart. I gave him the same approach as John, and I stayed in the room and helped him remove all of his clothes. His cock was soft but not small by any means. I made sure to rub my tits on his cock when I stood up so to help make him more at ease. I motioned him to lay down face down and asked he needed a towel, and he quickly declined.

I started the massage at his shoulders and worked my way to his cute ass. When I got to his ass, I got up onto the table and straddled his head so I could reach his ass cheeks better. I made sure to massage down to the cusp of his cheeks and then bring my hands up along his crack to lightly graze his balls and butthole. He quickly started moaning and once, I saw his cock get hard and come into view, I got up and walked around to the other end of the table.

I got back on the table between his legs and resumed the massage on his ass and grazed his cock and balls on every stroke. I progressed down his legs and finished with his feet. Then I got back on the table and went back to his ass. I kept rubbing up his cheeks and then down his crack, balls and cock. He was moaning louder and louder and told me how great the massage felt. I decided to push a bit by circling my fingers around his butthole and he responded my lifting his hips up from the table a bit. That was all I needed and I got more oil in my hands and proceeded to tease his hole more. This led to me stroking his cock and balls with one hand and inserting my finger into his ass. He responded nicely with moans and he requested another finger.

I knew I had him right where I wanted him, so I stopped the massage and went get a hot towel to wipe him down. I made sure to wipe everything down thoroughly. I told him to turn over and I gave him a small pillow for his head and then I covered his face with a small hot towel. I quickly undressed to my thong and bra and straddled his face so I could resume the massage. His cock was hard as could be and I made sure to tease his groin area and barely sit on his face. He eventually removed his towel and started rubbing my ass while I massaged his cock ever so lightly. He finally asked if he could eat my pussy, so I stopped the massage and got up, so we could discuss the price list and services. He quickly told me that he was married but that he wanted oral on me, and prostate massage with blowjob.

He undressed me and got me on the table and ate me from the back and I was squirting in his mouth in no time. Then I laid down with my head off of the table and told him to fuck my throat for a bit. He was being a gentlemen and not fucking my throat, but just my mouth. I stopped him and told him to push his cock balls deep so he could fuck my throat. I reached around his hips and pulled him to me so that he would get the damn point. Once he was balls deep and he realized that he wasn't hurting me, he finally picked up his pace and really gave me a good throat fucking.

I stopped him once I felt his balls tighten up against my nose and instructed him to lay down on the edge of the table with his legs in the air. I grabbed my rolling chair and got into position. I guided 2 fingers deep into his ass and found his prostate and gave it a good push causing some cum to leak out of his cock. I grabbed his cock with my free hand and licked his cum off of the head and then started sensually sucking his cock nice and slow while I fingered his ass and massaged his prostate. Maybe 2 minutes later he erupted in my mouth and he was shivering and shaking like crazy. His cum was absolutely delicious btw!!

After he collected his composure, I laid him down and finished his massage. Then we went to the shower and I bathed him from head to toe. He requested to bathe me and eat my pussy one more time and was happy to pay more, so I handed him the soap and he leaned me against the wall and bathed every inch of my body. Then he ate me from the back again, but then asked for me to sit on his face. So we dried off and we went to the room again where he laid down and I say on his face. He ate my ass for a bit and then finished my off by eating my pussy like a mad man and I came in no time flat. I did not charge him for eating my pussy again as I just didn't feel right charging this sweet man for pleasuring me alone. I helped him dress and thanked him for always being such a sweet man and scheduled him for the following month.

Part 3 to cum soon

derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers