Massage for Anna

Story Info
Massage parlor for girls to have a release.
1.6k words
4.56
24.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna walked hesitantly into the building, brushing the hair behind her ears. It was well decorated with white walls, plants, and mist in the room, all surrounding an oak counter. Behind the counter on the wall, a sign proudly displayed Tara's Massages, as well as the prices and services offered. There was no one standing at the desk, and Anna wasn't quite sure what she should do. The problem was resolved when a woman walked up from the back of the parlor to the counter. She was tall with very tanned skin and long brown hair. The woman was probably in her early twenties, only a few years older than Anna, and wore a white outfit and a smile on her face.

"Hi welcome to Tara's Massage Parlor" the woman extended her hand and Anna shook it. "I'm Tara and I'll be your masseuse today. What massage would you like today?"

It took Anna a minute to respond. "Uh, actually, I have a coupon here for a full body massage that I was hoping I could use. A friend told me about this place and I decided to check it out."

Tara smiled brightly at her. "I'm so glad you did! I think you'll thoroughly enjoy your massage. Now, before we begin, I have a few short questions for you. First of all, when's the last time you've had a massage?"

Anna bit her lip nervously. "Um, actually, I've never had a massage before."

Tara raised her eyebrows in surprise. "You've never had a massage?" Anna shook her head. "Well, in that case I'll give you this massage for free, just for trying it with me. Now, second question, is there any area of your body that needs special attention during your massage?"

Anna frowned and shook her head. "No, not that I can think of. I think just a general massage would be nice."

Tara smiled again. "I'll be happy to do that for you. Last question, are you okay being nude for your massage?"

Anna took a step back nervously. "Uh nude? I don't really think so. Why would I need to be nude?"

"It's a full body massage," Tara explained. "So it's easier to do if the client is nude. Plus, we use a lot of oil during our massages, so we don't want to stain your clothes. Don't worry about being modest, dear, we're both women here. And if you really want, I have a towel I can place over your butt when you lie face down."

Anna thought for a moment, then made up her mind. "I'll do it nude, but I'd like the towel please."

Tara beamed at her. "That's the spirit! Now follow me, I'll lead you to your room."

The two walked back into a dimly lit room with a massage table in the center and a desk with massage equipment to one side. Anna looked around and had to admit the facility was pretty nice.

"Okay, so you can go ahead and undress," Tara said. "I'll leave the room. Lie face down and call we when your ready, okay?"

Anna nodded and watched as her masseuse left and shut the door behind her. She then proceeded to undress completely and place her clothes in a pile at the corner of the room. She lied down nude on the table, hoping her ass wasn't perking up too much. "I'm ready," she called, and Tara returned to the room.

Tara placed a towel over Anna's butt and squirted some massage oil onto her hand from a bottle. She then started to rub the oil into Anna's back, digging in deep to ease the tension.

Anna shivered at first when the cold oil touched her back, but began to relax as Tara's heavenly hands rubbed the oil in. She could feel knots of stress and anxiety being massaged away as the masseuse worked her way down her back, going lower and lower. A lot of time was spent on her lower back, Anna noticed, right by the towel. She said nothing because Tara never went under the towel or tried to move it, her hands only gliding to the edge of it.

Without warning, Tara skipped down to her feet and began massaging them, playing with each toe and dousing them in that heavenly oil. Anna sighed and smiled as more stress was relieved from her tense body.

The masseuse began working her way up Anna's legs, spreading them a little as she did so. She mainly focused on the inside of them, where most of the tension was. When she reached Anna's thighs, she massaged even deeper than normal, digging into her sweet little body. When her hands once again reached the towel, they left her legs and went back up to her lower back.

Without warning, she picked up the towel and put it on the desk. "Um, what are you doing?" Anna asked nervously.

"You didn't think you could have that towel the whole time, did you?" Tara teased. "The ass is one of your biggest muscles, and neglecting it would not fulfill my promise of a full body massage. Plus, there's nothing to be shy about," she placed a comforting hand on Anna's ass. "It's gorgeous, one of the best I've ever seen. And remember, we're both women here. So how about this, you let me massage it, and tell me if anything doesn't feel good. Because it might feel a little weird, all massages do, but as long as it feels good, it's a good massage, right?"

Anna only nodded in response but left her eyes open nervously as Tara squirted lots of oil onto her ass. She felt the oil drip off the top and down it, over her asshole and wetting her pussy. She hoped the masseuse couldn't see it, and bit her lip. Meanwhile, Tara began massaging her ass as if it were dough, kneading it and gently playing with it. It lasted several minutes before she finished and gently whispered in Anna's ear, "Alright, can you turn over for me?"

Anna flipped over, covering her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. Tara placed the towel over her pussy but left her breasts bare. "Uh, do you have another towel for my..."

"For your..." Tara prompted, smiling.

"Breasts?" Anna asked. Tara sighed and shook her head. "Anna, you need to stop being so shy. I can see your breasts now, and I'm a woman, so I have them too. Plus, if I put a towel over them, I'll just have to remove it later, right? So how about this, you keep judging my massage by if it feels good, and you let me know if anyone doesn't, okay?" Anna only nodded. Slowly, she removed her arm from her breasts and closed her eyes.

The next bit of the massage passed by in a blur as Tara massaged her legs and then her shoulders and arms. After that, however, Anna became a bit more attentive as the masseuse began massaging her breasts. Heeding her advice, Anna said nothing, because she had to admit that it felt really good.

Tara spent a long time on her breasts, even massaging her nipple's a bit more than Anna thought necessary. Eventually though, she moved on, traveling to her stomach, and downward.

When she reached the towel, Anna figured the massage was almost done. She was surprised to hear Tara's voice say. "Now Anna, this might feel a little weird. I want you to just focus on breathing in and out steadily and relaxing, okay, and I promise you it will all feel great. Can you do that for me?"

Anna nodded, not knowing what she meant, until she felt the towel being lifted off of her. She opened her eyes instantly and began to sit up, but Tara placed a comforting hand on her breast and pushed her back down. "Shhhh, just relax" Anna hesitantly lied back down as Tara squeezed her breast to comfort her. The masseuse's hands then began massaging her lower stomach, going lower and lower before gently gliding down onto her pussy.

Under any other circumstances, Anna would have got up and left, but there was something comforting in the Masseuse's tone and touch. More than that, she wanted to see where this was going.

The masseuse rubbed up down her clit, making Anna want to moan. Without warning, two fingers casually slipped their way inside her. Anna gasped as they made circles inside her, Tara's other hand playing with her nipples. It lasted a few minutes, within which time Anna began to moan.

Suddenly, the masseuse's fingers began jiggling hard and fast inside her, and she felt an orgasm coming that she couldn't control. Before she knew it, she had orgasmed on the massage table.

Tara smiled as her body convulsed and went to the desk and opened a drawer. Inside, she pulled out a vibrator and turned it on. "Ever used this?" she asked, and Anna shook her head. "Your in for a treat then," Tara promised.

She turned the vibrator on and placed it on Anna's clit, letting her two fingers slip back inside her again. Anna had never orgasmed more than once in a row, but the second the vibrator touched her, she felt her second orgasm coming.

She orgasmed five more times in the next few minutes with the masseuse jiggling her fingers inside her and holding the vibrator to her clit. When it finally ended, she was sweaty and exhausted. But fully happy. Her body couldn't stop convulsing and spasming, and Anna didn't want it to.

"I hope you enjoyed your massage." Tara said. "I'll leave so you can grt dressed and meet you out in the lobby to schedule your next appointment if you'd like one. Would you like one?"

Anna convulsed again. "Mmmm definitely."