Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goro switched thighs, and Ashlyn felt him perform the same routine as he had with her other thigh. She felt him work his way up until he reached her upper thigh yet again. Her thigh muscles were rendered like butter and she had never felt better. As Ashlyn rode her high, she was slow to realize that Goro was massaging into her inner thigh again. She didn't know what to feel about his effort getting dangerously close to her privates, but never really crossing any real boundaries. But it felt so good, and there was this strange feeling brewing inside of her feeling the asian man's fingers getting close to her covered nether regions. The circular motions of his fingers in her inner thigh caused an itch to form inside of her core. Ashlyn couldn't properly identify her feelings. Little did she know, the crotch of her panties began to moisten.

As he continued, Ashlyn moaned in relief. She failed to realize that she was unknowingly biting her lip at the feeling of him touching her inner thigh. Goro tried his best not to provoke the beautiful caramel goddess, but it was getting hard for him to focus with the crotch of his white masseuse trousers starting to tent up. Luckily, she wasn't able to see any of it just yet, with her face hidden in the massage table's face port. Sensing that Ashlyn was becoming accustomed to his somewhat risky methods, Goro hiked up her towel, revealing her exposed ass. Ashlyn tensed up as she felt the open air contact her butt.

"Mr. Tanaka?!" Ashlyn urgently called out.

"No worry, no worry! To get a full massage experience, I need to get whole body," Goro explained. "Glutes need massage, I feel in your thighs," he added, making up an excuse in order to touch her soft looking cheeks. Now that he mentioned it, Ashlyn thought her thighs did feel a little tense. And it did make sense given how your glutes, hamstrings and thighs all worked together. She had engaged in a particularly intense workout today.

Ashlyn just sighed and relaxed her body again, signaling to Goro that it was okay to go ahead. Wasting no time, he applied more oil and worked it into her curvaceous ass. As his hands kneaded both of her ass cheeks, his heart raced at how malleable they felt in his palms. Even as his hands rolled and squeezed her cheeks, Ashlyn just assumed that this was also normal for massages. Though she was oddly growing to like the way his hands touched and kneaded her. That warm fizzing feeling that had been lingering and building for a while was developing into a bigger and warmer fizzing feeling with every stroke. It had been so long since a man had touched her. Ashlyn had almost forgotten how appealing the feeling was. But realizing her inner thoughts, she shook her head back into focus.

Then, feeling a tug at her panties, Ashlyn immediately pushed herself up and turned her head to face Goro. "Uh! Mr. Tanaka! Are you trying to take off my underwear?!" she hissed.

"No no, relax, oil getting on underwear. Best if you no wear. Oil will ruin your panties," Goro explained, pulling his hands away from the waistband of her undergarment, trying to hide his devious smirk. Ashlyn tilted her head at him and glanced down at her panties and his greasy hands. She could see that her legs and ass were well oiled up. And the edges of her panties were darkening from absorbing the oil.

"Em, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this..." Ashlyn voiced her concern. She didn't feel comfortable with the idea of being naked from the bottom down in front of a stranger!

"No worry, no worry! Completely normal in Japanese massage," Goro explained, trying to hide a devious grin on his face as he ran over to grab a smaller looking towel from the nearby side table. "I cover you. No worry!" Ashlyn thought about it for a second.

"Wait, so it's normal to do something like this?" she queried.

"Yes, yes! Very normal. Oil is very important during massage. You relax, you breathe nicely. Skin not so tense when we apply warm oil. So panty in the way. Very normal," Goro quickly responded. Ashlyn contemplated for another moment. But deciding that she didn't want to have oily panties on the drive back home she sighed and agreed to remove her underwear.

"Em, fine..." Ashlyn said apprehensively. "Just make sure to cover me with that towel first and no looking," she ordered.

"Of course, of course!" Goro exclaimed, trying to hide his excitement. As he placed the smaller sized towel over her ass, Ashlyn reached down and attempted to pull off her panties. But before she could, Goro stopped her.

"No, no. I do it. Just lie back down and relax," Goro instructed.

"I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn objected.

"No, no, it's okay. Japanese tradition to have customer relaxed at all time. Lie back down," Goro insisted, lightly pressing his hand on her back and pushing her down to emphasize his words. Ashlyn sighed and fell back down into the table. As she lay there she nervously awaited his removal of her panties. Then, feeling him climbing up onto the somewhat low table, her body tensed up again as his hands snaked under the towel covering her. Ashlyn winced in embarrassment as Goro's hands slid up the sides of her hips and grabbed hold of the waistband of her panties. He slowly began pulling them down her long sexy legs and through her feet.

Bringing up her pearl gray panties, Goro's beady eyes widened at seeing a noticeable wet mark in the crotch. He licked his lips knowing at this proof that his actions were making Ashlyn aroused. He urgently desired to draw in the scent from her panties, but that would be too risky. So putting them aside on the nearby table, he got to work on her now naked lower body. Kneeling behind her on the table, he snaked his hands back under the small towel and again kneaded her soft cheeks in his gnarled but strong hands.

As he massaged her under the towel, he made sure to delve his thumbs as close as he could to her now exposed pussy without actually touching it. His crotch stood erect in his trousers as it became evident to his senses how hot and humid she was getting down there. Ashlyn continued to release small moans under the table at how well he was manipulating her glutes. His movements seemed so inappropriate but, strangely, she was thrilled by how dangerous this felt.

"Ah, that feels nice. Oh my," Ashlyn groaned in relief. Goro smirked as he continued to push her boundaries. As Ashlyn increasingly relaxed under the distraction provided by his firmly effective massaging, Goro took the liberty of carefully lifting up the towel covering her naked ass with his forearms to get a better view. He made sure to mask his voyeurism with his movements so she would think he was just reaching further up toward her lower back.

Goro's eyes widened at the sight of her fully exposed pussy in the flesh. It looked so wet; he could see her juices leaking down onto the table below. Though Ashlyn failed to realize the extent of her arousal, masked as it was by how damn good his massaging felt. Checking to see if she noticed his movements, he smiled with delight at how oblivious Ashlyn was to his actions and her own deepening physical responses. Growing even more bold, Goro cautiously hiked the smaller towel higher up her ass until he could see the entire lower half of her body glowing nakedly in the light.

Ashlyn raised her brow as she felt the towel shifting up her body. But before she could say anything, Goro interrupted her. "So, you have kids?" he queried, as he played with her cheeks in his hands.

"Wha- oh, um no... But I've been wanting to start a family soon," Ashlyn replied, forgetting the suspicious removal of the towel that was supposed to be protecting her modesty. "Well, I think my husband wants kids, too, but he's always busy..." she sighed, thinking about how Harry never paid attention to her.

"Oh, no kids. So sad," Goro said sympathetically, as he grabbed her cheeks and splayed them open to reveal her two sultry holes. He licked his lips again as he saw how wet his forceful groping had made her pussy.

But tensed up again, her eyes widening as she felt Goro spreading her cheeks. "Ah, Mr. Tanaka?! Wha-, ah ohhhh," she tried to say, but Goro silenced her objects with a slight movement of his fingers into her inner thighs. "Uh, please be careful you're getting pretty close to my, you know..." Ashlyn warned, finally bringing up the subject of how dangerously his digits were drawing to the sacred precincts of her inner thighs.

"Oh, no worry! No worry! Especially Japanese massage. It is very important to massage this area. Don't worry! This supposed to make you fully relax. You feel good, yes?" Goro explained, smiling deviously. Although Ashlyn wasn't really comfortable with the idea of some stranger touching her so close to her privates, he was right. Goro did make her feel really relaxed. So she just sighed and left it to the 'professional'.

Ashlyn's moans and groans continued for some time as Goro kneaded and groped her soft cheeks in his wrinkly hands. He chuckled to himself at how complacent Ashlyn had grown with his progressively more salacious efforts. Ashlyn had lost all track of time at this point. She was so lost in the relief Goro was giving her. Although she felt uneasy about his stroking of her inner thighs, she quickly grew used to it, and subconsciously loved each time his fingers dipped down below. She would often catch herself biting her lip or moaning more in pleasure than relief under the table. A strange feeling was brewing inside Ashlyn's core, like she needed to be itched. She couldn't properly identify what it was; all she knew was that her body was heating up.

But her increasing relief and pleasure emanating from Goro's hands came to an abrupt halt. He made sure to cover her ass with the towel so she wouldn't realize how hungrily he had been eyeing her dripping pussy for an unknown length of time. As his hands pulled away, Ashlyn immediately pushed herself up and turned to face the old Asian man, who was now briskly wiping his oily hands with a small rag.

"Why did you stop??" Ashlyn asked, in a slightly whiny tone.

"Oh, time up. Free sample massage. I say quick massage, no?" Goro explained, knowing exactly what he was doing. Ashlyn squinted her hazel eyes at him.

"You didn't say that this was a sample massage. You didn't even get to the rest of my body," Ashlyn exclaimed in a disappointed tone. Goro smirked.

"You want full massage?" he asked. "It would be hundred dolla for full experience." Ashlyn tilted her head and contemplated his offer. She thought about how good Goro had already made her legs feel. And she was starting to feel the stark contrast between the non-massaged parts of her body as compared with the massaged ones. And she really could feel it. Everything in her entire upper body still felt so tense and sore from her previous work out.

"Em, a hundred dollars is kinda a lot..." Ashlyn trailed off. She could easily afford it, but she was unsure whether she really wanted to go through with this.

"How about this? Since you are pretty lady and you were the first to accept my free massage, I give you twenty percent discount. One time only!" Goro offered. "Trust, you feel like heaven after we done."

"Hmmm," Ashlyn hummed as she contemplated what to do.

"One time only! Hurry before I take away discount!" Goro reiterated. Ashlyn's mind raced. One part of her was still cautious about this whole massage thing, while the other screamed at her to gain the same relaxing release for the rest of her body. Plus, the discount made his offer very appealing.

"Er, okay. I'll do it," Ashlyn capitulated. "But I don't have my wallet on me, do you accept Apple Pay by any chance?" Ashlyn queried.

"Oh yes yes! Go get tablet now!" Goro replied with joy. He ran over to grab his tablet from a nearby table. As he went to retrieve it, a devilish smile grew on his face. He had her exactly where he wanted her for the time being. Bringing the tablet over to Ashlyn as she lay on the table, he presented the screen to her for payment.

"Oh, uh, could you get my phone from the cubby over there? I can't really get up 'cause, you know," Ashlyn requested. Goro nodded and retrieved the pretty curly haired woman's phone for her. Once she had her phone in hand, Ashlyn double tapped the side button and performed a face scan. Then, she brought the phone over to the tablet and hovered it over the screen, making the payment. Once the payment went through, she handed her phone back to Goro so he could put it back where she had stored it.

"Thank you very much!" Goro bowed his head, before putting his tablet back down on the table and replacing her phone in her cubby. Ashlyn just nodded, she was surprised at how adept the old man was with modern technology. Maybe that reaction revealed some degree of unconscious prejudice on her part: after all, people all over the world used their devices competently all the time, even if they weren't American and didn't speak fluent English!

Once Goro returned to her, he immediately said, "Please remove bra." Ashlyn was taken aback by his sudden request.

"What?! No- I can't do that!" she objected, not wanting to be fully naked on the table with a stranger. She was starting to immediately regret accepting his offer.

"Need to massage entire back. Bra in the way. You don't want bra to get oily. You can get stains and also the oil is no good for the fabric," Goro explained. Ashlyn raised her eyebrow.

"Are you sure there isn't any other way we can do this without taking off my bra?" she cautiously asked. But deep down she knew there was no getting around this. And maybe she still felt a little guilt at her prejudiced thoughts.

"No no. Full Japanese massage requires customer to be fully naked. Fabric will get stained but also chafe," Goro insisted. "You be lying belly down. Won't see, won't see," he added. Ashlyn sighed, she had already paid for the massage, so she might as well go through with it. Though she couldn't lie to herself about how great this massage was making her feel.

"Ugh, fine. I can do it myself. Look away while I get this off," she replied. Goro nodded and turned around, allowing Ashlyn to remove her sports bra. Sitting up, she grabbed the hem of her bra and pulled it over her head. Covering her breasts with her right arm, she asked, "Where can I put this?"

"Oh, just lie down. I will take care of it. No problem," Goro answered, slightly turning his head to the side allowing him to get a small peek of her fully naked upper torso out of the corner of his eye. Nodding, Ashlyn cautiously returned to her prone position and placed her face through the hole, leaving her sports bra next to her. Seeing that she was now lying back down, Goro went over, grabbed the garment from her side, and placed it in her cubby.

Returning to Ashlyn, his eyes widened to see her fully naked back. Hungrily running his eyes up and down her sexy body, his crotch swelled at how erotic this goddess of mixed heritage looked with all of her clothes now removed: never in his life has he been with such a woman! He was elated: except for the small strip of towel which covered her well shaped ass, she was fully exposed to his devious gaze. But what really drew his eyes was her visible side-boob pressed against the table. He knew that, before they were done here, he needed to get a handful of those babies. Gathering some more warm oil, Goro began to carefully pour it along the middle of her naked back. The oil flowed like a river through a valley, creating an amazing sight for Goro and also heating Ashlyn's body up even further.

Ashlyn let out a comforting sigh as the warm oil made contact with her skin. Though she was still uncomfortable with being essentially naked with this old Asian man. Ashlyn was well aware of her own beauty, so she was paranoid that Goro was just hungrily eating her naked body up with his eyes without her knowledge. But her concerns were quickly pushed aside as she felt him climb up on the table with her. She could feel him position his knees on either side of her thighs. Ashlyn desperately wanted to say something, but before she could form the words, his diligent hands touched her back, wielding their usual magic. She groaned in relief as he began to rub the oil into her with his strong fingers.

Once he had her fully lathered up, Goro started with her lower back, pressing his thumbs into the sides of her tailbone. His professional movements caused Ashlyn to melt into the massage table. She could feel her muscles relax with his firm touch. Then, feeling his hands wrap around her hourglass hips, she involuntarily let out a loud moan of relief, but it sounded like a moan of pleasure more than anything. Ashlyn's eyes widened as she wondered at the nature of her own vocalization: why had she allowed herself to express herself in that way? All she knew was how long it had been since she was touched like that! To receive this degree of pleasure, to luxuriate in it, and allow herself to selfishly enjoy it. As conflicted as she was about indulging these feelings, it was impossible to avoid how much she was liking it. But at the same time, it wasn't her significant other doing the touching.

"Ah, god, that feels good," Ashlyn groaned, feeling Goro grip her hips tighter. Then, feeling his hands carefully slither up the sides of her torso, she unknowingly began to nibble her bottom lip. Goro smirked at the mewls he heard coming from under the table. He could feel his junk swelling again, but he made sure not to accidentally graze his tented crotch against her ass.

He massaged the sides of her torso with great skill, his hands doing their work of magically loosening her side muscles. As he slid his thumbs from her waist and up along her ribs, it was as if he was squeezing tension out of her body, amplifying the euphoric relief he had already established. Then, he moved on to her middle and upper back. Ashlyn gasped as Goro scooted himself up her body. Her body tensed, as he hovered directly over her ass. But the old Asian man just continued his powerful massaging of her back, making sure that every nook and cranny of one part of her body was well tended to before moving on to the next. His efforts made Ashlyn's body melt into total ecstasy. She never knew that her body could feel this good!

Moving up to her shoulders, Goro leaned forward and pressed his crotch against her ass. Ashlyn's eyes shot open feeling his crotch touching her. She groaned in discomfort as he pushed himself into her ass. At first she just thought that he was getting a better angle, but then she felt something hard pressing between her cheeks. "What the hell?" she thought. She focused on this strange hard thing, but Goro pulled his crotch away before she could make out what it was. Probably an accident.

Goro pressed his thumbs against her tense muscles and made circular motions, causing Ashlyn to groan with relief. She quickly forgot about the grinding of his crotch into her ass. From her shoulders, he carefully traced his thumbs up and down the center of her back, releasing more tension from her body.

"Wow, that feels, ah, good," Ashlyn moaned, as he finished up with her back. Moving to her arms, he repeated the same routine he had applied to the rest of her body. He unerringly found the perfect pressure points and gave firm squeezes to each digit of her fingers. She couldn't get enough of this massage. By the time he finished with her arms, Ashlyn felt like jello. She wasn't sure if she could walk properly after this.

Then, Goro readied himself for the next part of the massage. "I need you to turn around," Goro requested.

"What?!" Ashlyn exclaimed, pushing herself up and covering her chest with her arm. Goro's eyes were immediately drawn to the fullness of her exposed boobs, bulging out from the pressure of her arm. "I'm not sure if I can do that. I'm basically naked right now, and I'm married. I can't be exposed like this in front of you!"