Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of nowhere, Goro began to bite and nibble at her ear lobe. Ashlyn's eyelids fluttered, feeling this new form of stimulation. Then, snaking his tongue out of his mouth, Goro slipped it into her ear canal.

"Oh my lord..." Ashlyn groaned. Her body trembled as Goro explored her ear with his old wet tongue.

As his thrusts continued, Ashlyn subconsciously encompassed his thin waist in the grip of her long legs, pulling him even deeper into her. Goro groaned in pleasure as he felt his caramel goddess sink further into their 'massage' session. He was surprised how strong her legs were. Every time he would drag his hips back, Ashlyn would eagerly pull him back down with such force. And the slapping of his heavy balls against her ass only added to their arousal. He could sense her lust and desire growing within her with every thrust.

The licking of her ear and the fucking of her pussy sent Ashlyn to the very brink. Her mind was being overloaded with so much stimulation that her brain was short-circuiting.

"Ahhhhh! Cumming!" Ashlyn wailed as another orgasm overtook her. She could hear Goro groan in her ear as her walls contracted tightly around his throbbing cock.

As her orgasm ripped through her body, the old asian man continued his onslaught. Ashlyn wrapped her arms around his back and dug her white manicured nails into his loose wrinkly skin. Goro groaned and winced in pain as he felt her claw at his back, but he still trudged on knowing that this was just another side effect of giving a woman a good fucking and that it was going to be all worth it in the long run. Ashlyn held on for dear life as he pounded away at her pulsing pussy. Her thick white cream accumulated around the base of his fat shaft as they continued to fuck like wild animals.

"Mr. Tanaka! You're making me lose my fucking mind," Ashlyn wailed in pleasure.

"Good! You deserve to get your pussy pounded! A beautiful woman like you should be well fucked everyday!" Goro growled.

"Fuck, yes! I do deserve to be fucked, Mr. Tanaka! God, how I've missed this!" The way they were talking to each other was anything but professional at this point.

Removing himself from her ear, Goro lifted his head up and hovered his face directly over Ashlyn's. Goro's beady eyes widened as he took note of every single detail of her beautiful feminine face. Her pretty hazel eyes were glazed with lust and were rolled behind her lids. While her tongue sexily hung out of her mouth: he could see a long string of her saliva dripping from the tip of her tongue and onto her chin. Goro smirked at how her expression reminded him of those ahegao faces that he saw in the hentai he read.

Goro's old eyes were then drawn to her lush lips. The strong urge to wrap his own lips with hers suddenly fell upon him. Without hesitation, he dropped his head down and slipped his tongue into Ashlyn's gaping mouth.

"Mmmfffhhmmm!" she groaned in surprise. Her eyes rolled back into position and widened to see and feel Goro hungrily making out with her.

His tongue eagerly danced and played with hers. Ashlyn mounted a short stint of resistance by trying to stiffen up her tongue, but his advances were simply too much for her to handle. The reverberations of his big cock within her pulsating passage left her very docile to all his salacious actions. Relaxing a bit more, she allowed Goro to do as he pleased with her mouth. He firmly locked his lips with hers and continued to shove his tongue as far down her wet mouth as humanly possible. He could taste how sweet her saliva was as they traded fluids with each other. Goro was pretty sure that he was in heaven.

Ashlyn's mind was hazed with lust. Goro was making her feel so damn good that she ignored the fact that he was a perverted skinny old hung Japanese man. In fact, the very idea that she was allowing this old man to have his way with her was just another component adding to her arousal.

After some unknown amount of time of intense fucking and sloppy kissing, Goro was finally reaching his limit. His nostrils flared out as his breathing got heavier. He could feel his cock slowly tensing up each time he drove his cock back into Ashlyn's tight squelching pussy.

As he withdrew his tongue from hers, strings of their mixed saliva were left between their mouths. "Cumming... soon..." Goro grunted, pistoning his cock into her with even more vigor. Reaching behind him, he grabbed Ashlyn's legs and pried them off from around his waist. He then shoved them up towards her chest and mounted himself atop of her thighs, pinning her into a mating press. She was so lost in their intense fucking that she didn't care where he came. And it wasn't like she could do anything about it, given the way Goro had her pinned down onto the massage table.

"Ah, uh, ah. Yes! Fuck! Cum! I fucking need it! I miss this! Cum, Mr. Tanaka, fucking cum for me!" Ashlyn wailed. Goro leaned all the way down, compressing her legs even further into her chest, causing her legs to dangle in the air, jerking as loosely as the legs of a broken doll. Locking lips with her once more, Goro thrust down into her with even more intense vigor as his orgasm came closer and closer. Their tongues twirled and they moaned heavily into each others mouths as they fucked each other to oblivion.

Then, with one final thrust, Goro felt his cock and balls contract as he finally reached his orgasm. "MHHMMMMM!" he groaned heavily into Ashlyn's mouth as he spewed his heavy virile load deep inside of her. Releasing his lips from hers, he let out a loud decrepit groan. "EEEAAHHYAAAA!" It sounded like the old man was gonna die from his orgasm. If he did, at least he would die a happy man.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened as she felt him inject his thick seed deep inside her womb. The warm feeling of being filled up to the brim felt so good that she was forced into yet another orgasm. Breaking her legs free from his grasp, she wrapped her legs back around his waist and crossed her ankles to entrap him: her body was following its natural instincts to mate and reproduce. She pulled him as deep as she could and her warm velvet walls contracted tightly and happily around Goro's rampant cock, milking the old man for everything he had. Their eyes rolled back in extreme pleasure as they indulged in the most primitive form of entertainment.

"Ohhhh, holy fuuuccckkk, yesssss!" Ashlyn moaned. Her body trembled and shook violently as she came with Goro. The warm feeling of his thick cum filling her womb made her feel so good, so literally fulfilled.

"Augh! Oh yes, feel so good!" Goro groaned as he gave Ashlyn a few more good pumps before collapsing on her.

The peculiar pair panted heavily as they lay entangled there on the massage table. Climbing off of Ashlyn's limp body at last, Goro removed his still lengthy manhood from her well used pussy, making an audible popping sound. As he stood back up, he got a good view of her pretty looking slit. He smirked with delight at the sight of his thick virile seed leaking out of her. Goro didn't know if she was on contraceptive pills or not, but he didn't really care. The only thing that mattered was that he had gotten his cock wet with some sweet married pussy. Though, he kinda liked the idea of Ashlyn having his Japanese bastard child.

Regaining her strength, Ashlyn slowly sat back up. Looking over at the old man, she saw that he was still naked. She observed him going to a nearby cabinet and grabbing some towels. Her hazel eyes were immediately drawn to his hung flaccid cock and the heavy low-hanging balls that dangled between his old frail looking legs. She could see some remnants of his cum leaking from his tip and onto the floor beneath him.

"God, I can't believe that I had sex with this old guy. But what a fucking cock he has... He sure fucks like an animal..." she thought. Finding herself biting on her lip, she quickly felt her face get red hot.

As her post orgasmic bliss subsided. Ashlyn's clarity slowly returned. Then it hit her. She had just essentially cheated on Harry for the first time. Ashlyn shamefully covered her face with her hands. Her heart palpated heavily thinking about what she was going to do. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. What am I going to do?! Harry can't find out that I did such a thing," she screamed to herself. As she tried to calculate what to do, she started to rationalize the justification behind her little fling, if you wanted to call it that.

"I paid for a service. That can't be cheating, right?" She allowed Goro's line of reasoning to continue to resonate within her.

"Yeah... this doesn't really count. This is just a special Japanese massage. If it's a cultural thing, I didn't want to show any sign of disrespect by not going through with this. This is a normal thing in Japan. I didn't do anything too bad."

Ashlyn's mind was slowly easing away from her initial discomfort the more she thought it through. She also allowed her resentment of her husband to slowly creep in. She rationalized how his lack of sexual attention had driven her to pay for such a nefarious service. But her deep thinking was suddenly interrupted by Goro handing her a small towel.

"How you feeling? The sex was good, no?" he queried.

"Em, the sex was... good... very good..." Ashlyn felt ashamed admitting it, but she would be lying if she said anything else.

"I still can't believe that we did that. I'm married...."

"From what I can tell, you don't seem to be happily married," Goro started. "The way you and I had sex, you seem like you haven't done it for long time. Husband really hasn't been tending to you, no?"

Ashlyn ran her hands through her long curly hair. Goro was right about her and her husband. Harry's lack of giving any sort of fuck towards her was really making her frustrated. It had left her vulnerable and needy for the kind of relief service that Goro provided. And Harry wasn't the sort of person to talk things out, so she was stuck in a rut. She did love him, but the man she loved was the one she had married a few years back. The man he had become felt more and more like a different person. But Ashlyn still held onto a sliver of hope that one day he would return to his senses and find his way back to the man he once had been.

"Ugh... I don't want to go any deeper into this, Mr. Tanaka. I really should get going..." Ashlyn groaned in frustration. Goro nodded and began to put his clothes back on.

Shifting her body over to the side of the low standing massage table, Ashlyn hung her legs over and firmly planted her bare feet on the floor. Using the towel that Goro had given her, she cleaned off the remains of the oil and sweat off of her luscious body. As she stood back up, she suddenly felt something thick and warm dripping from her pussy. Looking down at the floor, her eyes widened as she saw the small pool of white fluid forming at her feet. Deducing what it was, she began frantically scrubbing her pussy with the towel. Ashlyn had been so lost in the sex and pleasure of her own orgasms, that she had totally forgotten that Goro had cum inside of her.

"Augh, Mr. Tanaka! You came in me?! You can't be doing such things, I'm not on the pill!" Ashlyn sternly voiced her concerns as she kept wiping away at his leaking cum. No matter how much she wiped, it just kept endlessly streaming out of her.

"Jesus, how much did this old man cum in me?! He might get me pregnant!" she exclaimed to herself. She was partly disgusted and partly amazed by how virile Goro appeared to be.

"So sorry!" Goro bowed his head to her in sincerity, hiding a devious smirk. "Didn't know! Truly. But it was very hard to resist. You were so insatiable, and your legs very strong!" Ashlyn was immediately reminded of how she found herself constantly wrapping her legs tightly around his skinny waist. But still, she was sure he'd had no intention of pulling out anyways. By the time she had broken from his grasp and trapped him with her long sexy legs, he had already shot severy thick ropes of cum inside of her.

"Ugh, you're lucky that today is a safe day for me..." Ashlyn sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Relatively, anyway. Probably need to stop by the pharmacy just in case though..." she mumbled to herself. Goro's cum was simply too thick and virile to take any risks.

After doing the best she could to clean up his cum, Ashlyn tossed the towel over on the massage table behind her. She then went back into the small dressing area and pulled her clothes back on. She then grabbed her other things from the cubbies and headed for the door. But just as she was reaching for the knob, Goro grabbed her wrist.

"Before you go, here, take number," Goro said, handing her a small piece of paper with his phone number on it. "If you want more massage, use number to make another appointment."

Ashlyn raised her brow as she saw that it was just a blank piece of paper except for the phone number crudely scribbled on it. "You don't have a business card or something?" she asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Not yet. This personal phone number," Goro explained. Ashlyn was slightly irked at the idea of this old man trying to give her his personal phone number.

"Er, I don't think that's necessary, Mr. Tanaka," she tried to turn down his offer.

"No no, take. It's the best way to reach me. I can tell you will be regular client. Favorite clients always get priority" he urged, trying to put the piece of paper in her hand, but Ashlyn kept her palm closed.

"Favorite client? I'm not even sure if I want to do this again. No- I can't do this again!"

"Oh, you will be back. I know it," Goro affirmed, then with his free hand, he reached around Ashlyn's waist and got a handful of her soft buttcheek, giving her a nice squeeze.

"EEP!" Ashlyn squealed, feeling the old man grabbing her ass. This sudden salacious action caused her hand to momentarily open, allowing Goro to slip the piece of paper into her palm.

Before she could object to him grabbing her ass, Goro unlocked the door and quickly ushered her out. "Time to go now. Come back again!"

"Wha- hey! You just grabbed my ass- Mr. Tanaka! Wai-," she tried to say, but Goro slammed the closed door on her.

Ashlyn momentarily stared blankly at the wooden door frame in front of her as she processed what had just happened. Sighing, she felt something wrinkled up in her hand. She opened her hand to see that it was the paper with Goro's phone number on it. She was tempted to just toss it into the nearest trash can, but she was reminded of his words, "Oh, you'll be back." Those words rang in her head. That, combined with how he had just grabbed her ass, made her feel things. Ashlyn should have felt disgusted, violated even. But for some reason she was instead starting to feel aroused again...

Ashlyn didn't want to think of such things right now; if she were to let these thoughts simmer, she might find herself trying to get another 'massage' right then and there. Shaking her head back into focus, she took another glance at the piece of paper in her hand, before stuffing it down the pocket of her leggings. She couldn't believe that she was keeping the pervy old man's number. For some reason, though, she couldn't force herself to throw it away. Ashlyn just needed it just in case...

Taking in a deep breath, Ashlyn sighed and made her way down the hall and out of the massage parlor...