Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worry, no worry! Cover with towel," Goro quickly replied, bringing out another small towel to cover her chest.

"I- uh, I'm not- sure about this Mr. Tanaka..." Ashlyn nervously replied.

"This important part of Japanese massage! You paid for full massage. I need to massage entire body," Goro explained, climbing off the table.

"Mr. Tanaka I-." she tried to object but he was already trying to get her to roll over onto her back. He handed her the small towel she was supposed to cover herself with.

"Just relax. Make you feel better," Goro insisted, still trying to roll Ashlyn over. His constant prodding eventually caused her to sigh and capitulate. Twisting and scooching her body, she assisted Goro as he rolled her over onto her back. She quickly covered her boobs with the small towel he had given her but, seeing that her lower body was now exposed as well, she quickly reached down and covered her smooth-waxed crotch with her delicate hands.

"Mr. Tanaka! I need a towel to cover myself with!" Ashlyn urgently requested, crossing her legs in a futile effort to hide away her womanly parts from the view of the old man. Goro turned his head and glanced over at her lower regions. He sneakily licked his lips as his eyes took in the magnificent display of her practically naked body. But grabbing another small towel, he carefully covered her crotch, allowing Ashlyn to relax again and withdraw her hands from her crotch. She still felt uncomfortably exposed: the tiny towel seemed like it barely even covered her naked crotch. It was just so short and small, it felt like a mini skirt, barely reaching the sides of her hips.

Grabbing a pillow, Goro went over to Ashlyn. Lifting her head, he slid the pillow under her and carefully put her head back down. Starting the routine again, he began at her legs, making his way up their length again. Ashlyn's doubts about lying on her back remained but, as Goro continued to work his way up her body, she quickly concluded that she had made the right choice. This just felt so unutterably wonderful! Although Ashlyn retained some degree of discomfort about this whole ordeal she found herself in. She felt so exposed in front of the old Japanese masseuse. But her discomfiture was quickly eroding under the ministrations of his massaging hands. As hard as it was to imagine, Ashlyn's body was feeling even better than it had before. Every inch of her body felt better than she could ever remember!

Still, Ashlyn watched Goro carefully as he did his work. Massaging the upper parts of her shins, he slowly but surely made his way back up around her knees to her thighs again. He expertly alternated between using his palms and his thumbs to press into just the right areas. Finally reaching her upper thighs, his massage carefully approached her inner thighs again as his hands worked their way under the small towel. Ashlyn's body tensed up once again at how dangerously close he had drawn to her pussy.

"Mr. Tanaka, ah, be careful, uh," Ashlyn tried to warn in between moans as she attempted to cross her legs to close her exposed pussy off to him.

"No worry, no worry. Part of massage," Goro stated, as he continued to delve deeper, causing her to moan and relax her crossed legs. Sensing that she was lowering her guard, Goro took his chance and grazed his fingers against her wet lips. Ashlyn gasped in pleasure.

"Augh! Mr. Tanaka! You touched me! You touched me there! Don't do that!" Ashlyn exclaimed. Although she was repulsed that this old man had touched her privates, a small ember of arousal suddenly sparked inside her.

"Relax, relax, Japanese massage requires me to massage everywhere," Goro stated, massaging right up to her pussy and grazing her lips again. Ashlyn gasped again at the small but definite pang of pleasure that shot through her body.

"Ah! Mr. Tanaka! Stop doing that. You can't touch me there! I'm a married woman!" Ashlyn shouted, trying to cross her legs.

"Shhh, just relax. Almost done," Goro told her, pressing and rolling his fingers deeper into her inner thighs. Ashlyn moaned in conflicted pleasure. What he was doing was wrong, but it felt so damn good. The heat inside her core was now burning like a raging fire.

"Ohhh, god... Mr. Tanaka. Please, this feels wrong..." Ashlyn tried to object, but her inhibitions were quickly waning. Feeling his fingers graze against her moist lips once again, she bit her lip and closed her eyes. It had been so long since someone other than herself had touched her down there. She had forgotten how good it felt. Her breathing intensified and became more jagged. She could feel the heat from her core rising within her. But just as she was about to tip over the edge, Goro pulled his hands away from her crotch.

Ashlyn let out a breath of disappointed relief. One part of her was glad that Goro had stopped, but another part of her strangely longed for it. Then, she felt the Japanese masseuse move to her upper body. Ashlyn's body quivered as she felt more oil being poured onto her belly. Goro made quick work of massaging her entire torso until he reached her chest. Maneuvering around the small strip towel he began to massage near the sides of her chest and near her armpits. Her heart raced as she felt how close his hands were to her boobs.

Goro continued to massage as close to and around her boobs as humanly possible. His hands massaged the very edges of her mammaries, just barely grazing her soft mounds. She groaned and winced in discomfort at being touched like this by the old man. Meanwhile, Goro was getting hot himself from feeling up this stunning naked woman before him; a thin layer of sweat was beginning forming across his wrinkly forehead.

Then, feeling the towel covering her chest begin to lift off of her, she quickly pulled the towel back down. "Augh! Mr. Tanaka! What are you doing?" she urgently questioned.

"Towel in the way. No worry, no worry," Goro replied, continuing to tug at one of her last lines of defense.

"You can see me like this! This is wrong! I don't want to be fully naked like this in front of you! Do you really think it's necessary to remove my towel?!" Ashlyn exclaimed, firmly holding her towel down onto her naked chest.

"Trust, this normal for Japanese massage. I am professional. A woman holds stress in her chest. I will help you relax. You will enjoy. I can already tell you are right now," Goro replied. Ashlyn blushed out of embarrassment at what the old man was implying.

"What?! I- I am not enjoying-, I don't know what you are talking about," she struggled to say, even as she was forced to realize how aroused she had become by his thorough touching of her body. Her mind was in discord. What was happening felt wrong, but she felt so good! Goro just smirked at her and gave her a knowing look.

Then, Goro reached over to her face with his wrinkly hand and placed an oily finger on her lush lips. "Just relax, let me do my work." Ashlyn stifled, feeling his oily finger pressing against her lips. She could taste the lubricant seeping past her lips. His use of his oil-drenched finger to silence her bemused Ashlyn. It felt so wrong, so salacious, but at the same time it struck her as very sensual. She kinda liked it...

Ashlyn crossed her hazel eyes and gawked at the oily finger firmly placed on her lips for a few moments before finally relenting and relaxing her body. She gave Goro a slight nod, indicating that it was okay to proceed. He was a professional, after all. He probably saw boobs all the time. Allowing Goro to remove the towel, she lay there nervously, her boobs now fully exposed to this old man. Goro's beady eyes widened as her shapely boobs were revealed to him. His crotch immediately tented up even harder. But composing himself, he went over and gathered more oil to apply to her chest. Luckily for Goro, the caramel goddess had firmly closed her eyes out of nervousness.

Ashlyn could feel her heart pounding out of her chest. Other than the small towel covering her crotch, she was entirely naked. She felt uneasy, but at the same time she was weirdly exhilarated. Then, as Goro massaged the warm oil around her chest again, she let out a small moan. He wasn't fully touching her boobs yet, but she could feel the sides of his massaging hands grazing closer to the edges of her shapely mammaries.

This continued for a bit as Goro made sure that his sexy client was fully relaxed and docile until he could move onto the next step. He hungrily leered at her boobs and he massaged around her chest. He could see that she was trying her best not to moan too loudly, but the semi-aroused look on her face was a dead give away that she wanted more. Sensing that Ashlyn's guard was lowered down again, Goro made his next move.

As the pretty lightskin lay tremorously on the massage table with her eyes closed, she gasped out in sudden pleasure as she felt warm oily hands grabbing directly onto her boobs. Her eyes shot wide open, immediately fixating on her Japanese masseur. But before she could get a word out, a sensual moan escaped from her mouth. She winced in uncomfortable pleasure as he began to knead and massage her supple boobs in his surprisingly powerful old hands. She shut her eyes again for a few moments, allowing herself to bask in these pleasurable new sensations.

"Ah, ohhh, Mr. Tana-. Oh m-, ah," she mewled, opening her eyes again and locking them onto those of her massage therapist. Goro just smiled at her and nodded as he made sure that his groping felt as professional as possible for her, while also finding pleasure points to make her relax more. Ashlyn's chest heaved as her breathing slowed and deepened. Her arousal was rising exponentially. The old man continued his siege on her soft boobs. Ashlyn moaned and writhed in pleasure on the table beneath him. Goro grinned deviously, as he saw the moaning mess he was reducing her to. He could sense that her inhibitions were quickly eroding away: making her more susceptible to other things...

Knowing he could now move onto more salacious things, Goro used his thumbs and pressed them against her cute looking nipples. "Ah! Mhmmm," Ashlyn moaned at the stimulation to her nipples. Propriety demanded that she call out his salacious actions, but her throat was too choked up by her moans for her to force out any words.

"Feel good?" Goro asked as he continued to play with her sensitive nipples with his thumbs.

"Mhmm, ah, wha-, ah! No-, mhmmm... yeah... that feels good..." Ashlyn mewled. "Is- this a part of the-, ohhh, mhhmmm... the Japanese massage?" she queried in between her moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yes yes. It is a special method to make clients feel really relaxed," the old Asian man replied. Ashlyn could feel her nipples erecting and enlarging as his thumbs played with and twirled her sensitive pieces of flesh. At the same time, she also noticed how wet her pussy was growing. Ashlyn was now so aroused and relaxed from Goro's massage that she was trembling with ecstasy. He flicked and pinched her hardening nipples with his fingers causing her to moan even louder. She couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying this. Her rising arousal was making her forget that she was married.

After a few more minutes of groping and playing with her mammaries, Goro concluded that he had warmed her up sufficiently that he could now deliver her 'happy' ending. Releasing one of his hands from her right breast, he trailed his well oiled fingers down her chest, across her stomach, and past her navel. Ashlyn gasped as she felt those same warm slippery fingers snaking their way under the small towel covering her crotch.

Looking down, her hazel eyes widened as she confirmed where Goro's hand was slithering. "Augh! What are you doing?! Why is your hand going down there?!" Ashlyn exclaimed. But before she could say anything else, the old man released his other hand from her other breast and placed his wrinkly oily finger back on her lips.

"Shhhh," he silenced her. "This is final part of Japanese massage. You will feel very good. Trust." Ashlyn didn't know what to say. All she could think about was his hand down her crotch. "Just relax. Let me make you feel good," Goro repeated, slipping his hand further down.

Ashlyn's body quivered in pleasure and her eyelids fluttered as his wrinkly fingers made contact with her moist pussy lips. "Ah, ohhhh... my god... Mr. Tanaka... you can't be doing this... ah, I- I have a husband..." she cooed with his finger still on her lips, trying to push back against his efforts, but the only pushing that actually took place was that of her hips as she unconsciously shoved her pussy lips more firmly into his fingers. The pleasure flowing from his touching of her womanly parts had awakened something that she had almost forgotten. It had been oh so long since any fingers other than her own had touched her there: she honestly couldn't remember the last time her husband Harry had elicited feelings like this.

"Shhh," he cut her off again. "Relax, this special part of massage. Relax."

Then his wrinkly oily fingers slipped in between her pulsing lips, pulling a gasp of sultry pleasure from Ashlyn's throat. Goro wasted no time digging his two fingers deep inside her warm velvet walls. Ashlyn was too lost in her pleasurable ecstasy to object to his inappropriate actions. As the old Japanese man continued his work, he could feel her soaking wet walls wrap and contort around his wrinkly fingers.

Ashlyn had devolved into a moaning mess, a puddle of pleasure wriggling on the massage table. She couldn't believe that she was allowing this old man to flagrantly finger her hot wet pussy! But Ashlyn felt too good to care. Whatever this 'special' massage was, she was loving it. Goro made sure to maneuver his fingers just right so that her mind was more occupied with the pleasure he was giving her than with her marriage. Each time he managed to release tension from different parts of her wet pussy, she fell deeper under his spell. For the next few minutes the small room resounded with the sultry moans of the light skinned beauty. Her sounds of arousal were working Goro up in turn, as evidenced by the size of the bulge that was forming in the crotch of his massage trousers: the fabric was stretched as far as it could go. While his right hand was busy pleasuring his client's pussy, he moved his free hand back onto her soft breasts. As he groped and played with her soft mounds, Ashlyn closed her eyes and moaned out her pleasure even louder.

Her juices were gushing from her slit and slathering Goro's palm. Ashlyn squirmed around on the table as his fingers sleuthed in and out of her pussy. Against all her expectations, the way he was maneuvering his fingers inside her was forcing her to the surprising conclusion that she was indeed in the hands of a true professional. "God, how does this old man know how to do this?! He's fingering me so fucking good... Harry was never this good at fingering me..." she thought to herself as she gripped the white sheets of the table.

Ashlyn's core was on fire! She felt so good, but there was still a part of her mind that was screaming at her that this was so wrong. But she was too lost in her lust and arousal to care. Ashlyn just lay there quivering and allowed the old man to fan the flames of her lust ever higher.

Then, Goro slid the hand he had been using to torment her breast up from her chest, along her neck, and towards her mouth again. Feeling his digits prodding at her lips, her eyelids slowly opened to see what Goro was trying to do now. But before she could say a word, two of his oily fingers slipped past her lips and into her mouth. "Mmmffmm," Ashlyn groaned in surprise. She couldn't believe that this old man had stuck his oily fingers in her mouth. "Is this part of the massage too?! How would this even help me relax more?!" she urgently wondered. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by his intensifying fingering. She involuntarily closed her lips around his oily digits and moaned.

Glancing back down towards her crotch, she watched his hand working away deep in her privates. It felt so surreal. Ashlyn had heard rumors of guys getting happy endings in massage parlors, but she had never conceived that this could also apply to women! As Goro's fingers twisted upwards inside her convulsing canal, she involuntarily wrapped her lush lips tighter around his wrinkly fingers and her body tensed up. She could feel her orgasm rising within her core. Before she knew it, Ashlyn was unknowingly sucking on the old man's oily fingers with lust and desire.

She couldn't believe that she was doing this. She was married, for christ sake! But this insanely dangerous thrill the old Asian man's fingers were delivering to her, wriggling deeply around inside her married pussy and invading her mouth, only emphasized just how dull her marriage had become. It was so wrong, so naughty, so totally what she had been missing out on... It wasn't long before Goro found her G-spot. As soon as Ashlyn felt his fingers press against her love spot, she moaned loudly against his fingers in her mouth. "Goooddd, this guy really knows what he's doing!" she thought, as her body quivered in pleasure.

Glancing back up at Goro, she saw his toothy grin looking down upon her. Based on the look on his face, she could tell that he was enjoying this just as much as she was. "Ugh, I knew it! He's just a pervy old man!" Ashlyn affirmed to herself. But as quickly as the thought coalesced in her mind, another sharp pang of the pleasure that was piercing her body ripped the thought right back out of her mind.

His assault on her G-spot was relentless. Ashlyn squirmed and writhed in mind-melting pleasure under him as his fingers continuously dipped into her love spot. This continued for a few more moments as she held on for dear life, before she simply couldn't take it anymore. One final roll of his fingers compelled a muffled squeal from Ashlyn; she suctioned his fingers between her lush lips as she reached her mind shattering orgasm. Her legs slid up from the table and she planted them firmly beneath her as she arched her back up high. Ashlyn gushed her sweet creamy juices all over Goro's hand and then squeezed her thighs together, trapping his hand within her crotch.

Goro really loved the way he had brought this hot caramel skinned beauty to orgasm. Thankfully, she was so focused on him fingering her that she had failed to realize how hard he had grown in the crotch of his trousers. His arousal was so through the roof! He had been salaciously touching and tormenting this very attractive young naked woman for god knows how long. He could feel his balls filling with pressure. It'd been a while since he'd been with a woman. The urge to relieve himself was pestering him, demanding that he now attend to his own needs.

Removing his fingers from both her wet holes, he took one more glance at Ashlyn as she lay there below him, helpless buzzing in her post orgasmic bliss. Her hazel eyes were rolled behind her lids and her mouth hung agape. His cock twitched at how hot she looked. Goro couldn't take it anymore, he needed to get himself some of that sweet caramel ass. Seeing that Ashlyn was still delirious, he took a risky opportunity that might yet bite him in the ass if this didn't work out the way he planned. But he was an old man who had already lived a long and eventful life, so he didn't really care what could happen if things were to go wrong.

Quickly grabbing at his trousers, he dropped them to his ankles revealing his cock. Seeing that Ashlyn's eyes were still rolled back behind her lids, he took a leap of faith, grabbing her wrist and guiding her hand onto his erect shaft. Her eyes rolled back into position as she felt her hand being wrapped around a hot throbbing object. Glancing to see what it was, Ashlyn gasped at the sight of Goro forcing her hand to grasp his Asian cock! To her even greater surprise, she realized that the old man was hung like a horse! His cock had to be around eight inches long, maybe more. His shaft was wrapped with thick veins and his cock head was big and bulbous. His pelvic hair was sparsely sprinkled with gray and his low hanging sack looked so heavy, so full, so virile...