Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pent-up libido was driving her crazy, so she decided to take the initiative within her marriage. Harry was actually home early for once. Well, it was later in the evening, but it was a whole lot earlier than when he usually got home from work. So her plan was to entice Harry into finally having sex with her after so long. Maybe if she succeeded in seducing her own husband, it would awaken something inside of him and restore him to the way he had been back in the early days of their marriage. Plus, it would be a way to make up for her transgression with Goro.

As they lay in bed together, Ashlyn fiddled nervously with her phone while Harry messed around on his laptop, presumably doing more work from home. "Ugh, can't he ever just relax?!" Ashlyn thought in annoyance.

She didn't know why initiating sex with her own husband was making her so nervous. It was as if he was a total stranger to her at this point. But nonetheless, she was determined to get some cock tonight. So, firmly setting her phone aside, Ashlyn took a deep breath and turned to Harry.

"Er, honey?" she called out to him.

"Mmm, what?" he nonchalantly responded to her as he rapidly typed on the computer on his lap. Causing Ashlyn to squint at him in neglected annoyance.

"I was wondering.... Since you're home early for the first time in a while, why don't we do some.... Love making?" Ashlyn said, nervously playing with her thumbs.

"What?" Harry replied, turning to Ashlyn, sounding confused.

Ashlyn rolled her pretty hazel eyes. "Sex, Harry. I want to have sex."

Harry raised his brow at her as he seemed to contemplate what she wanted. "Answer me, warm-blooded male, answer me!" Ashlyn screamed inside her head. Why was Harry just staring at her?! She was presenting herself for him, having put in the effort to dress enticingly. Ashlyn had even made sure to wear her sexiest nightie for this occasion.

She pushed her chest up with her arms to flaunt her shapely boobs to him. But to her dismay, Harry didn't seem to care what she was wearing. He just shook his head and returned his attention to his computer. Ashlyn's eyes widened in shock. But she wasn't going to give up just yet.

So crawling over to him like she was a pussy cat, Ashlyn straddled herself on his lap and closed his laptop shut. "Come on, Harry.... It's been a while. Let's fuck...." she said as seductively as possible.

Harry just raised his brow at her again. "Ashlyn, what's gotten into you?"

"I'm just so horny, Harry. I need.... Your.... Cock...." Ashlyn said as she sexily bit her finger. Harry just sat there frozen with his eyes widening. "It's working!" she excitedly thought.

Taking advantage of Harry's immobility, Ashlyn took his laptop from his lap and carefully placed it on the bedside table next to them. Then, reaching down to the crotch of his pajama sweats, she felt around to feel the outline of his cock. She was somewhat disheartened to find that he wasn't even slightly erect. But, determined to go through with this, she pushed on.

"Hm, maybe he needs some help?" Ashlyn thought.

So grabbing the hem of his sweats and underwear she eagerly yanked them down to reveal his cock. She had thought she would be elated to finally see her husband's dick again. But strangely she felt somewhat disinterested now that she was seeing it in the flesh. Harry was flaccid and small looking. Ashlyn could have sworn that his cock was much more magnificent looking. Then, remembering Goro, she immediately started to compare her husband to the old Asian man.

From recent memory, Goro's cock just seemed so much more lively and virile than Harry's. And definitely bigger, even when flaccid. Ashlyn squinted her eyes in disappointment. But she needed cock, so she would have to make do.

"Oh? I think you need a little help, mister...." Ashlyn cooed at Harry, wrapping her slender fingers around his flaccid shaft.

"Uh, I don't know about this Ashlyn.... I'm not really in the mood...." Ashlyn internally snarled in annoyance at his dismissive words. "I'll make you be in the mood," she thought.

"Come on, Harry. I'll definitely help change your mind," Ashlyn assured him, beginning to stroke up and down his cock. But despite her efforts, he still remained flaccid.

Seeing that her stroking wasn't doing the trick, Ashlyn concluded that he needed some motivation. So grabbing at her nightie, she pulled it down to reveal her supple boobs. She smirked as she saw Harry's eyes glow slightly with excitement.

"Like the view? Why don't you touch them?" Harry didn't respond and remained still. Rolling her eyes, Ashlyn spat on her hand and began to slick up his penis in an effort to make him hard.

"Come on, Harry. Get hard for me.... Come on.... I need it...." Ashlyn requested in a sexy begging tone. But he remained flaccid. "Augh! What the hell?! Why isn't he getting hard?!" she screamed to herself.

Her stroking continued for a few more minutes before Harry finally stopped her. "Uh, Ashlyn, like I said, I'm really not in the mood right now. So could you stop? I need to get some work done."

Ashlyn's heart dropped as she was forced to accept that her efforts to seduce her husband had utterly failed. Then, anger and resentment towards him started to set in. She could feel her blood boil and her hazel eyes began to glare at Harry.

"What the hell, Harry?!" she angrily shouted.

"What? I'm just not in the mood, Ashlyn. What do you want from me?" he responded.

"What do I want?! What I want is to have sex with my husband! I mean look at me! You have a sexy wife that many would die to get a go at and you don't even want to touch her! Ugh!"

"I'm sorry, I've just been so busy and tired all the time from work. I don't know what to tell you."

"Well, maybe if you stopped working so much you could finally pay some sort of attention to me, Harry!" Ashlyn snapped back.

"Come on now, you know I can't do that. This is for us," Harry tried to refute her.

"For us?! You gotta be kidding me. It's not like we're just barely getting by. I have a good job at the hospital. And we live in a pretty nice house in a good neighborhood. What more could we want? You should be having sex with me every day!"

Before Harry could say anything else, Ashlyn continued, "You like your job more than being home, is that it?" Harry remained silent, but his silence provided all the answers she needed. "I fucking knew it." What made her even angrier was that he looked totally unaffected by her voicing her pent-up concerns.

Snarling, Ashlyn pulled up her nightie and got off of Harry's lap. Returning to her side of the bed, she lay down with her back facing him. "Uh, Ashlyn?" he tried to say.

"Goodnight, Harry," Ashlyn sternly responded.

As she lay there, she could feel her head pulsing in frustration. Though, Ashlyn held onto a small glint of hope that he would say something to reconcile with her. But to her dismay, she heard him immediately pull up his clothes, grab his laptop, and open it back up. The clicking of keys resumed, clanging in her ears and she just couldn't take it. Getting up from bed, Ashlyn grabbed her phone and angrily made her way out of their bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked. Ashlyn stopped. She could feel a vein about to pop in her head. "The nerve of this guy!" she thought.

"I can't sleep with the constant typing of your laptop. So I'm gonna go sleep in the guest bedroom." She was giving him one last chance in hopes to invite her back into bed with him.

"Oh, well I-," he started to say. Ashlyn's eyes widened with hope as she turned to face him, thinking that this was it. Her husband would finally show some interest in fucking his sexy wife. "Okay, honey, goodnight," Harry said, before returning his attention to his laptop.

Ashlyn's mouth fell agape and her eyes turned into a death stare. "Is Harry really that clueless?!" she exclaimed to herself. But not wanting to let those thoughts simmer, she rolled her eyes and stormed out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Going into their guest bedroom downstairs, she plopped herself face down on the bed. As she stared into the black void, Ashlyn let out an agonizing scream into the confines of the soft mattress. Harry had really pissed her off. But she didn't want to think about what just happened. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got.

So rolling over onto her back, she took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. As she lay there quietly, that itch that had been pestering her returned. She had hoped that Harry would help satisfy her tonight, but that plan had gone to hell. So Ashlyn just lay there, her ever-present horniness encroaching upon her again. She knew that she couldn't just satisfy herself with her fingers or toys. She needed cock.

Then, remembering that piece of paper Goro had slipped her with his number on it, Ashlyn immediately sat up. "No, I can't go back.... But I'm so fucking horny. I need to get fucked...." She battled with herself over what she should do. Goro had exactly what Ashlyn needed. But she still refused to accept that.

Ashlyn nervously ran her hands through her silky curly hair as she contemplated her options. Already, though, her horny brain was starting to dictate her decision-making. Thoughts of Goro's cock dominated her mind. The way he filled her pussy up, how he fucked as eagerly as her husband ought to be doing, and how good he made her feel, all caused her core to heat up. Ashlyn needed to get fucked again. If she didn't, she would go crazy.

Closing her eyes, Ashlyn took in another deep breath and exhaled. She had decided what she wanted to do. And she blamed Harry for making her do this, but she didn't really care anymore. If he didn't want to tend to his duties to satisfy his wife, then she'd just have to go somewhere else to satiate her needs.

Getting up, she strode into the kitchen. Her heart was racing with excitement. Ashlyn was thrilled at what she was planning to do. Reaching the fridge, she found the paper Goro gave to her and grabbed it. She rushed back into the guest bedroom and plopped herself back down on the bed. Ashlyn felt as giddy inside as a high school girl. Resting her back against the headboard, she read the number on the small piece of crumpled paper. Getting her phone, she dialed it in.

As the phone rang, Ashlyn wondered if she was moving too fast. It was almost ten at night. "Will Mr. Tanaka even be awake?" she thought to herself. She debated whether she should just hang up and call him again in the morning. But to her surprise, just as she was about to hang up, Goro answered.

"Hello? Who this?" a groggy voice asked in a recognizably Asian accent.

"Oh uh-, hi, Mr. Tanaka! This is Ashlyn," she greeted him nervously.

"Oh! Ashlyn! Good to hear from you. I knew you call back, he he," Goro happily replied. Ashlyn's heart thumped in guilty embarrassment. He had been right about her. She was calling him back, just as he had predicted. "So why you call so late?" he continued.

"Er, well, I don't really know...." Ashlyn anxiously answered. Though she heard a small chuckle coming from Goro's side of the phone.

"Mhmmm," Goro knowingly hummed in acknowledgment.

"But, anyways, I'm calling because I would like to.... Make an appointment," Ashlyn said, twirling a strand of her curly hair with her finger.

"Oh, of course! Of course!" Goro eagerly replied. "So when do you want massage?"

"When is the earliest you can have me?" Ashlyn asked, trying to hide her eagerness.

"Ah, you want early, mhhmmm, he he," Goro knowingly chuckled. After a few moments, he replied, "I can have you tomorrow at four in afternoon."

Ashlyn thought about what she was doing tomorrow. Knowing that her schedule was essentially empty, she eagerly answered back, "Yes! Uh- ahem, yeah that works fine." She could hear Goro chuckle again.

"Good! Good! So I put you down for three-hour session, yes?" Goro confirmed.

"Three-hour session?! Why would I need a session that long?" Ashlyn exclaimed. Although, deep down she knew why....

"I think you know why...." Goro said suggestively. Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened and she involuntarily started nibbling on her lip.

"And what exactly would I want, Mr. Tanaka?" she replied in a suggestive tone as well. Ashlyn didn't know why she was now talking like this to Goro, but her adrenaline was rushing through her veins. She loved the excitement of what she was doing.

"You want special massage, no?"

"Oh? Hmm. Just like last time?" Ashlyn playfully asked.

"Yes, just like last time, he he...." Goro answered, picking up on what she was playing at.

Ashlyn squeezed her thighs together as her pussy moistened. What was she doing having this very suggestive conversation late at night with an old Asian man while her husband was upstairs? It was so dirty, so naughty....

"Husband still no tending to you?" Goro suddenly asked.

Ashlyn froze at this overly direct and personal question. A part of her wanted to keep her personal matters private, but she was still so angry at Harry for leaving her hanging. Impulsively, she decided to let this old man in on her sex life.

"Hmmm, no. He isn't, which is sooo disappointing.... I still can't believe he won't touch me...." Ashlyn sighed.

"Oh, no good. No good. A beautiful woman like you should be tended to all day, every day," Goro stated. Ashlyn could feel her core heating up. "God, this old man really knows how to talk me up." she thought.

"Yeah.... What a shame.... If I only had a man to tend to my needs...."

"Is that why you want another 'massage' session? You want me to tend to your needs?"

"Oh? And what if I do, Mr. Tanaka?" This now dirty conversation was setting Ashlyn's body on fire!

"Hmm, I know you do. You've been missing my big Asian cock, no?" Goro affirmed.

Ashlyn's eyes widened and she clenched her thighs even tighter as she took in his unprofessional words, so vulgar! Her pussy was practically soaking; she wasn't wearing any panties under her nightie, so a wet spot was rapidly forming on the mattress beneath her.

"Mr. Tanaka! You can't say such things. It's so unprofessional," Ashlyn gasped. But deep down she loved it.

"Of course, of course. I save for when you at parlor, yes?"

"Hmmm, okay, Mr. Tanaka. You pervy old man ...." she answered back. Ashlyn couldn't believe that she was dirty talking with Goro on the phone. God, what she was doing was so depraved.

"So tomorrow at four?" Ashlyn wanted to make sure.

"Mhm. I see you then. I hope you ready for massage 'session'. I going to help you feel so good again ...." Goro suggestively replied.

Ashlyn bit her lip and tried to contain her excited grin. Her heart was pumping excitement to every part of her body! Her pussy was dripping wet and, no matter how much she tightened her thighs, her girl juice was running out between them, soaking the mattress. She couldn't help it, this very suggestive exchange on the phone with Goro was making her insanely hot.

"Mhmmm. Okay, bye, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn purred. She could hear Goro chuckling yet again, before hanging up the phone.

Clutching her phone against her chest, she looked up to the ceiling. She had never felt more alive! What she was doing was just so naughty, she loved it! Finally realizing how wet the mattress was getting, Ashlyn bit her lip. "Ugh, I can't believe that this hung old bastard is making me so fucking horny...." she thought.

Sensing that she was too horny to go to sleep, Ashlyn decided to try and relieve herself real quick before heading to bed. But it took an hour of intense masturbating before she could finally get herself to cum. She lay sweaty and nude under the guest bed blanket. Panting heavily, she could feel her excitement about her 'appointment' swelling within her. Ashlyn kept finding herself grinning deviously from ear to ear. Eventually, she passed out from her recent ventures.

-

All next day, Ashlyn restlessly awaited her 'massage therapy' appointment. She spent all morning and early afternoon all horny and pent up. As usual, Harry was gone for work, so she was left home alone with nothing to do. She wanted to masturbate to relieve her swelling arousal, but she decided to hold off for her appointment. Ashlyn kept thinking about the sex part of the session rather than the actual massage. She needed it so badly. After last night with Harry, her sexual frustration was at an all-time high.

Wanting to burn some time and keep her mind off of the constant nagging for sex, Ashlyn went on a little run around the neighborhood. This helped a little, but she got so horny during her run that she could barely focus. Once back, she checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 PM. Her heart racing with excitement, she dashed upstairs to get herself ready.

Taking a quick shower, she went over to the closet to pick out what to wear. Ashlyn decided on a white t-shirt that tastefully showed some cleavage and a short checkered skirt that sexily hugged her lower body, flaunting her seductive form. Underneath, Ashlyn decided to just wear a basic black bra and underwear since she figured that she was going to be removing them anyway during her massage session.

Lightly applying some makeup to her naturally pretty face, she put her silky curly hair up into a bun before briefly checking herself out in the mirror. She nodded her head in approval at seeing how sexy she looked. It was as if she was dressing up for someone.... Satisfied that she looked all in order, she rushed downstairs. Slipping on some sandals, she got into her car and headed back over to Goro's massage parlor.

As she drove, Ashlyn's body felt all tingly and excited. She could hardly contain herself. The closer she got to her destination, the hornier she became. Her inner thighs constantly rubbed together as she anticipated her appointment.

But before she arrived at the parlor, Ashlyn decided to stop by the pharmacy and buy some condoms. She had known what she was signing up for when she'd made this appointment with Goro, and she didn't want to risk any accidents since she wasn't on the pill. Going over to the aisle where the condoms were, she scanned the shelves to see what would fit Goro's big Asian cock.

Ashlyn couldn't help but nibble on her lip since she was buying condoms for a man other than her husband to fuck her with. Finding what would fit Goro, she grabbed a box of Magnum condoms from the shelf. As she walked to the self-check-out area, she checked her surroundings constantly to see if anyone she knew was there. She didn't want to get caught buying Magnum condoms. It would draw too much suspicion to her extramarital activities. At the same time, Ashlyn couldn't help feeling giddy about the naughtiness of her actions.

Once the condoms had been purchased, Ashlyn quickly shoved the box into her purse and paced directly over to the massage parlor, since it was located close to the pharmacy. Once there, she reached out to the door handle, taking a deep breath as she prepared herself for what was to come. Exhaling decisively, she opened the door and entered the building.

Once inside, she quickly spotted the old Asian man who was going to relieve her sexual tension sitting behind the reception desk. He quickly stood up as he saw his caramel goddess enter his parlor once again.

"Hajimemashite, Ashlyn," Goro greeted her, bowing his head down.

"Er, hello, Mr. Tanaka. Good to see you again," Ashlyn nervously replied. He gave her a devious toothy grin. She just smirked at him in response.

"So, you ready for your session?" Goro went straight to the point.