Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goro smirked as he turned back to the futon. Bending back down, he crawled back up the futon until he could lie down alongside her. Ashlyn tilted her head wondering what he was going to try next. As her gaze traversed down the length of his skinny old torso, her eyes widened in excitement at the sight of his Asian cock standing fully erect and ready for the next act in their sexual interplay.

"Mr. Tanaka?" Ashlyn curiously said.

Turning his head to face her as she lay next to him, he smirked and said, "Time for your part of mutual pleasure." Ashlyn raised her brow. "Suck my cock," Goro requested, no, it sounded more like a command.

Ashlyn's stomach fluttered. She wasn't quite sure how to process his command. She wasn't reluctant; she knew that she was far past the point of no return. She had no problem with the notion that they should provide each other with mutual pleasure. And, from that perspective, it was certainly her turn now. But the thing was that Ashlyn had never given Harry blowjobs. She couldn't believe that she was about to willingly do something for another man that she had never done for her own husband. Instead of feeling a bit guilty, however, she felt exhilarated and aroused at the naughtiness of it.

Nodding to Goro, Ashlyn slowly sat up and began to sexily crawl down to his thighs like a pussy cat. She didn't know why, but she made sure to sway her hips from side to side. Goro's beady eyes eagerly tracked her as she made her way down. Once there, Goro spread his skinny legs open to allow his sexy client to take position.

Lying prone on her stomach, Ashlyn scooted herself closer to her masseur's crotch. Now that her pretty face was practically in front of his throbbing old cock, she caught a good whiff of his musk emanating from his male parts. She was immediately reminded of the smell of his cum, arousing her even more. Crossing her hazel eyes, she stared at his veiny shaft in awe. She still couldn't believe that the old man was hung like a horse.

Then focusing her vision past his cock, she locked eyes with Goro. She saw him eagerly smiling down at her. Ashlyn returned the favor and gave him a smile as well.

"Go on then, suck," Goro urged.

Taking a deep breath, Ashlyn composed herself for what she was about to do. She was going to have a cock in her mouth that wasn't her husband's. Giving Goro an affirming nod, she grabbed the base of his Asian cock with her right hand and raised her head up to the top of his cock. Then, she wrapped her lush lips around his cock head, causing him to groan in pleasure.

Lowering her head down, she took his cock deeper into her wet mouth. Ashlyn moaned, tasting Goro's precum. Luckily for her and for Goro, she didn't have a gag reflex so she was able to take him all the way down. The old Asian man dropped his head back and let out a heavy moan of relief as Ashlyn's lips reached the base of his cock.

He was in heaven. Goro could feel himself down her warm wet throat. Lifting his head back up, his eyes with those of his caramel goddess. He took in the hot view of his cock jammed all the way down her throat. He gave her a nod to continue and Ashlyn promptly began to slowly, yet skillfully bob her head up and down his cock.

"Augh.... Subarashi...." Goro groaned out in pleasure.

Ashlyn had watched a whole lot of porn during that stretch of days when she had been insatiably horny. All that porn viewing had allowed her to absorb a few things about sucking a cock. The sounds of slurping and glucking echoed through the small room. Those salacious sounds were cranking up her arousal and Goro's even more than before. Ashlyn couldn't believe that she was giving this pervy old man a blowjob. But the perversion of the age mismatch made it even hotter for her.

A mixture of saliva and precum began to drip down from Ashlyn's chin onto Goro's heavy balls. "Hmmmm, mhhmmm, hmmmm," she moaned as she continued to bob her head up and down. The slurping and glucking grew more intense as she continued to work her throat along the full length of his cock.

Then, Ashlyn pulled her mouth entirely up and off his meaty cock with an audible popping sound. Ashlyn replaced her throat with her right hand, assiduously stroking Goro's saliva-slathered shaft. "Mhmmm, you like that, Mr. Tanaka? You like how I'm sucking your cock?" Ashlyn sexily cooed at her Japanese masseur. She was having fun using such a slutty unprofessional style of speaking to Goro. Her hand and fingers were now thoroughly drenched from stroking his shaft.

"Augh, sugoi.... Amazing, ah.... Suck my balls now," Goro said, just barely managing to expel the words from his choked-up throat.

Ashlyn smirked and lowered her mouth to his heavy balls. She stared at his sack for a long moment, consideringly. His balls were so big, so virile.... "My god.... This old man could probably still father litters of children with these...." she realized.

Shaking her head back into focus, Ashlyn went back to work. Taking his right ball into her warm welcoming mouth, she suckled it as eagerly as a baby, all while continuing to stroke his cock. "Hmmmm, mhhmmm, mhhmmm," she hummed. Goro gripped the sheets of the futon and gritted his teeth. Ashlyn was making him lose his mind. He never wanted this day to end. He wished that she could do this for him every day! If things continued to go well, who knew what might be possible?

Ashlyn switched to his left ball and repeated her suckling and stroking actions. She alternated between his two heavy baby factories while intensifying the speed with which her hand was stroking his rock-hard member. Ashlyn was surprised at the skill with which she was pleasuring Goro on basically her first try. "If only Harry would pay attention to me. He would love to receive what Goro is enjoying," Ashlyn deviously thought. But a hidden thought lurked within her brain: she wasn't really convinced that Harry's ordinary penis would ever be as much fun to service as Goro's more formidable shaft. The sounds of her sloppily slurping his balls and slickly stroking his cock filled the room.

This went on until Goro couldn't take it anymore. Ashlyn's delicate hand glided up and down his shaft and her warm mouth around his balls was sending him over the edge. "Cumming.... Soon...." Goro announced.

Hearing this, Ashlyn popped his balls from her mouth and said, "What? Not yet, Mr. Tanaka. We still need to fuck." Goro was delighted to hear how eager she was to have him stuff her pussy full of his cock but, luckily for him, he was blessed with good stamina.

"No worry, no worry. No need to choose. I recover quick. We can fuck, no problem," Goro assured her.

Ashlyn raised her brow at him dubiously, even as she was still slowly stroking his cock. She decided to take him by his word, however, considering the size of his package and the heaviness of his testicles. "He's probably telling the truth," Ashlyn concluded.

"I need to finish in mouth. Put it back in," Goro insisted, reaching down and grabbing Ashlyn's head with irresistible dominance.

Her stomach fluttered at his request and the way he was taking command. The old man wanted to cum in her mouth, something she had never allowed Harry to do. God, she was giving up everything to Goro. It was so depraved, she loved it!

Giving him an obedient nod, Ashlyn lifted her head enough to slip her mouth back around his cock, which was now pumping out precum like a geyser. The sounds of glucking resumed unabated; Goro's head fell back and his beady eyes rolled behind his skull. His hands guided Ashlyn's mouth and throat up and down his cock. Goro loved the way her esophagus swallowed all of his cock, contracting around it before releasing it to make another plunge. He could feel her tongue making contact with the top of his sack, sending shivers down his old spine.

"Augh, kimochi.... Gonna cum!" the old man announced. Pulling Ashlyn's head all the way down until she bottomed out, he unleashed his heavy load. "EEEAAAHHYYAAA!" Goro let out a loud decrepit groan as he came.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened as she felt the heavy ropes of his seed erupt straight down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp down his life essence. Unable to breathe as Goro held her head all the way down, her eyes watered and tears streamed down her overstretched cheeks. She felt his cock contracting in her mouth, and with each additional contraction, another load of cum spewed out of his cock.

Goro just kept pumping his seed down Ashlyn's throat. Her visual field was going dark around the edges due to the lack of air. But just as she was on the verge of passing out, Goro released her head allowing her to eject his fat cock from her airway. Goro's grip still held her mouth firmly around his cockhead, which continued to spew several more loads of sperm directly onto her taste buds.

"Mhhmmm," Ashlyn coughed but then moaned in delight at tasting his seed again.

Imparting a few last spurts of cum into her oral orifice, Goro sighed with relief before entirely releasing Ashlyn's head from his grip. "Show me my cum in your mouth," Goro commanded.

Delirious from her short spell of oxygen deprivation, Ashlyn nonetheless popped her mouth off his cock and opened wide for her Japanese masseur. "Ahhhhhhhh," she sexily gaped her mouth to show him his thick seed pooled in her wet mouth.

Goro smirked with pride at the sight of his life essence swirling inside the mouth of his caramel goddess. Ashlyn felt so naughty as she savored the mouthful of the old man's cum. "Swallow," Goro ordered her.

Ashlyn deviously smirked. She was so aroused at the moment that she didn't hesitate to heed his request. Shutting her mouth, she gulped down his tasty seed with a suggestive ripple of her slender throat. Goro grinned with pride as he saw her big swallowing motion. But having filled her stomach with his cum, he wanted to fill her with even more elsewhere....

Ashlyn felt so dirty and naughty, feeling Goro's thick seed filling her stomach. "Guess I won't be needing dinner," she deviously thought.

Sitting back up, Ashlyn looked down at Goro's still erect cock. Though it was deflating slightly, making her pout with disappointment. "No worry, no worry. I get hard quick again," Goro assured her again, noticing her downcast gaze.

Grabbing some special oil he had set aside for this part of their session, he poured it onto his cock and began to stroke himself. Ashlyn just stared as he slathered up his shaft: to her surprise, slowly but surely, it returned to its original form. This time, though, it seemed like his cock was rearing up even harder than before.

"Oh my...." Ashlyn thought, biting her lip.

Goro smirked. "This special oil from Japan. It will help us enjoy our time together more," he explained.

Ashlyn raised her brow. Her hazel eyes were still locked on to his now heavily throbbing cock. She could see precum leaking out of him already. "Come now. Let's continue our mutual pleasuring," Goro instructed, grabbing onto Ashlyn's wrist to pull her down beside him.

As she fell to her back, Goro swiftly moved over her and once again took up position between her long legs. Before she could even get a word out, he took hold of the back of her knees, aligned his hips with hers, and started to slip his oily cock into her wet pussy. But, just before he could enter her, Ashlyn placed her hands on his chest and stopped him.

"Wait! Wait, before we do this, could you go get something from my purse real quick?" Ashlyn urged. Goro tilted his head in confusion and tried to insert himself once more. "Stop! Please, just go get my purse."

The old masseur sighed in annoyance as he stood back up. Trudging to the cubbies, Goro located her purse. "Open it and grab the condoms inside," Ashlyn requested.

"Condoms?" Goro thought. Taking out the box, he saw that the black packaging read 'Magnums'. He squinted his eyes, deducing that Ashlyn didn't want to go raw. But he wasn't having it.

"Bring me the condoms," Ashlyn called out to Goro.

He simply shook his head and said, "No, no. Condoms no good." Ashlyn cocked her head, her eyebrow wrinkling in confusion.

"What? What do you mean, condoms are no good? Those are the best ones I could buy," Ashlyn refuted.

"No use condoms. Special massage requires us to do it as intended. Raw ensures the best pleasure. No condoms," Goro explained.

Ashlyn was in shock. She didn't want to do it raw again, she wasn't on the pill and she didn't want to get pregnant. And given how virile Goro was, there would be a huge risk of that. Still, the visceral memory of the feel of his raw cock deep in her pussy crept into her mind. Going raw always felt better, and she was so horny that her inhibitions were diluted by her lust and desire.

"Uhh, I don't know Mr. Tanaka. It's dangerous. You might get me.... pregnant...." Ashlyn voiced her concerns. Goro smirked.

"Raw is better for full relaxation. Rubber just make things uncomfortable. No need, no need," Goro said, ignoring Ashlyn's concerns about getting pregnant. He wanted to cum in her. It's where his seed belonged; deep in that fertile womb of hers.

Goro tossed the package of condoms into a nearby trash can, then made his way back to his nude caramel goddess. Ashlyn gasped at how casually he discarded the condoms she had bought for him. She didn't quite know what to say, nor was she able to do anything but watch as Goro made his way back to her. His rock-hard cock swayed as he returned to the bed, drizzling precum, throbbing with the need to fuck her.

Goro knelt down, grabbing Ashlyn's long lovely legs and roughly splaying them open, defenseless before the might of his Asian cock. Ashlyn's heart shuddered in response to the dominant actions of the old man. For his part, Goro was certain that, deep down, Ashlyn wanted him to fuck her raw just as much as he wanted to take her that way.

"Mr. Tanaka I-," Ashlyn tried to say one more time but Goro cut her off by placing his oily finger onto her lush lips.

"Shhh, you want this, no? You been pent up for days, no? It's best if we go the natural way. You feel much better. Like last time, remember? You certainly enjoy last time we go raw," Goro said, trying to bend her ear.

Ashlyn's breathing just got heavier as she felt his cock head pressed against her moist lips. She gasped in pleasure as he slowly slipped past her lips and delved deeper into her folds. Her thoughts swirled like a flock of birds as she tried to figure out what to do. She knew that going raw was a huge risk, but she was too aroused and horny to protest Goro's advances. Plus, she was in no position to do anything. The old man had her firmly in his grasp and the package of condoms was in the trash can inconveniently out of her reach. Nor did it help that she felt anchored in place: her body wanted, no, needed this. Her will was being overridden by the demands of her own body.

Grabbing Goro's bony wrist, she removed his finger from her lips. "Just- try and pull out. Okay?" Ashlyn requested. Though, in the back of her mind, she knew from the last time they'd had sex that Goro wasn't the type to pull out.

Goro smirked deviously. "No promises...." he stated.

Ashlyn's eyes widened at his response to her request. But before she could say anything, Goro thrust forward, driving his Asian cock deep inside her vulnerable love canal.

"Ah! Fuck!" Ashlyn moaned heavily with relief. This is what she had been craving for all these days. And after denying her own desires for so long, she finally had it.

She was thrust into total ecstasy as Goro began to eagerly piston his hips back and forth. The feeling of his big cock filling up her neglected married pussy sent dopamine flooding through her system. She was in heaven. Ashlyn couldn't imagine using a rubber anymore, this was so much more pleasurable.

The clapping of their flesh filled the small room as they fucked each other like wild animals. The idea of going raw as nature intended was burrowing its way into Ashlyn's horny mind. Such risky sex made her even more aroused. That she was doing it with someone who wasn't her husband made her pussy even wetter, slicking Goro's big veiny cock up even more.

"Ah, uh uh uh. Yes! Mr. Tanaka! You're fucking me so good! Your cock is just so fucking big! I'm losing my mind!" Ashlyn wailed. Goro just let out a decrepit grunt and wheezed heavily.

Then, taking her long sexy legs, Goro lifted them up onto his aging shoulders. With surprising strength, he tipped her back until her ass was hovering above the futon; he thrust his pelvis down into hers with admirable skill and precision. Ashlyn let out a series of sultry moans as she felt his cock hit every pleasurable pressure point of her pussy. And the slapping of his heavy balls against her ass only made things hotter.

"Augh, subarashi! Your pussy! So tight!" Goro groaned as he gripped her soft thighs as tight as possible to position her perfectly to receive his thrusts to the maximum depth.

"Yeah? You like my tight pussy, Mr. Tanaka?" Ashlyn playfully cooed.

"Augh, hai! Hai!" Goro grunted in Japanese.

Goro's fat cock head repeatedly slammed into Ashlyn's cervix causing her to reach her first orgasm of the day. "Augh! CUMMING!" she screamed. Her back arched sexily up into the air and her eyes rolled back behind her skull.

As her warm velvet walls contracted tightly around his shaft, Goro groaned. The old man relished the feeling of this hot woman cumming on his cock. He was living the dream! But as mind-melting as it felt, Goro kept up the intensity and continued to fuck his caramel-skinned client into oblivion.

Ashlyn's neurons were firing on all cylinders. Once again, she was being fucked silly by the old Japanese man. She tried to get Goro to slow down since she was still so sensitive from her orgasm, but her throat was too choked up with moans to say a thing. And her body was too weak from the waves of pleasure ripping through her, wrecking her, wreaking havoc upon her.

Ashlyn couldn't believe that this old man was fucking her so good! Looking back, Harry had never fucked her like this, even on his best days. She didn't want to admit it, but she wasn't sure if even wanted to go back to having sex with Harry. Goro was showing her what real sex, no, what fucking felt like. And she was getting addicted to it.

Growing tired of holding Ashlyn up, Goro let her down and slowed his thrusting. Releasing one of her legs, he wiped his sweaty forehead with his forearm and tried to catch his breath.

Noticing that his efforts were waning, Ashlyn rolled her eyes back to the front of her skull and looked up at her masseur. "What's wrong, old man? Can't keep up?" she playfully teased.

"Augh, you feel so good. I forgot to pace myself. Give me second," Goro wheezed heavily. "How about you do some work?" he suddenly suggested.

Ashlyn tilted her head in wonder. Then, releasing his grip from her other leg, Goro reached down and grabbed onto her wrist. He tugged her up to him with yet another show of surprising strength for the skinny old man.

"Oh my!" Ashlyn gasped as she was suddenly pulled forward.

She was now straddling his lap, with his cock still jammed deep inside her. From his kneeling position, Goro straightened his legs out onto the futon, allowing him to relax fully onto his ass as his caramel goddess sank further onto his lap. And wiggled herself further down onto his big strong ancient Asian cock.

With their faces in the closest proximity, they could feel their hot steamy breaths huffing against each other's faces. Ashlyn felt her body heating up from being so close to Goro. Other than his cock, he wasn't particularly attractive: he was an old man after all. But his ability to fuck her brains rendered him weirdly alluring to her.