Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlyn quickly deduced what he wanted from her in this position. She bit her lip as she gazed deeply into Goro's beady eyes; since she was a bit taller than him, she had to look down at him as their gazes locked together. No words needed to be exchanged between the two. Lunging towards each other, they locked lips and began to sloppily make out with each other.

As their tongues delved into each other's wet mouths, Ashlyn began to lift herself up and down on his cock, riding him. She made sure to roll her hips into his pelvis to extract as much pleasure as possible. They both moaned into each other as they swapped their fluids.

The difference between the two was as stark as it could be. Ashlyn was a lot younger, lush, had more meat on her bones, taut and fit from her gym work; her body was sculpted in delirious curves. Compared to the smaller skinny old man. But the distinct difference between them only made things hotter for her. Ashlyn loved the fact that this smaller man could rock her world in ways she couldn't imagine.

Ashlyn wrapped her arms around Goro's neck, while he snaked his wrinkly old hands around her shapely ass. She smirked against his lips as he groped and squeezed her soft cheeks. Ashlyn continued sensually rolling and bouncing herself upon Goro's throbbing cock.

As they pulled their lips back from their sloppy make-out session, Ashlyn moaned heavily. "Ah ah, mhhmm, yes.... Mr. Tanaka.... Your cock feels so good," she cooed in a breathy voice.

Goro smirked at the way his caramel-skinned client was falling deeper into his grasp. Gripping her cheeks once again, he began helping Ashlyn to ride his cock. Every time she drew herself up, Goro would eagerly drag her back down, eliciting yet more heavy moans from her panting lips. He could feel his cock head kissing her cervix over and over again. It was as if their sexes were perfectly molded for each other.

"Augh, ah.... You like riding my Japanese cock? " Goro groaned.

Ashlyn gasped at his sudden dirty talk. He was being so unprofessional, so vulgar! It was so wrong for him to talk to her like this when she was merely paying for a 'service'. She needed that flimsy veil of justification for her naughty activities. But she secretly loved Goro talking dirty to her. It was fun and exciting, it made her feel alive! Then remembering that everything that happened between her and Goro was strictly confidential, Ashlyn concluded that she might as well indulge herself to the full extent.

"Mhhmmm, yes! My pussy likes your big Japanese cock," Ashlyn moaned, as she bounced herself up and down with all the strength of her body and passion of her mind. She made sure that Goro's cock hit every nerve of her pussy each time she rode him down.

Goro smirked. "Do you like my cock, or do you love it?" he asked again.

Ashlyn was so lost in the lust and desire of the moment that she blurted out her thoughts without any sort of filter. "I fucking love it! I love how your big juicy cock fills me up so perfectly! I can't get enough of this!" she wailed.

Goro grinned with pride: how cock drunk for him this sexy young woman was! As Ashlyn continued to ride him like a cowgirl, Goro's eyes were drawn to her supple breasts jouncing directly in front of his face. He watched in awe and desire as they bounced up and down slightly out of time with her body: it took a second for them to catch up with her body on the up-bounce and another second before they bottomed out as she ground down on his cock. He licked his lips, hypnotized by their movement. He needed to get a taste of those babies.

Lunging his head forward, Goro dove his face directly between Ashlyn's C-cup breasts, motorboating her eagerly. "Oh my!" Ashlyn gasped, as she tilted her head down in surprise to watch the old man's head sink deeper between her boobs. She didn't know quite what to say, but she did find his unabashed appreciation of her body flattering, unlike someone....

"Ah, uh, you like my boobs, Mr. Tanaka?" Ashlyn moaned. Goro just groaned in response. "How about you suck on them? Suck my tits, Mr. Tanaka. I want to feel your old lips around them," she requested.

Ashlyn didn't know what came over her to say something like that. Her brain was super horned up, so her words flowed straight from her sexual instincts, without any intervention from rational thought.

Goro wasted no time in heeding her request. He wrapped his lips around her left boob and began suckling it as eagerly as a newborn baby. At the same time, Ashlyn slowed her bouncing to allow him to properly suck on her without her nipple slipping out.

"Oh, ah! Yes! That feels so good, Mr. Tanaka! Keep sucking my tits like that. I know how much you love them," Ashlyn moaned, pulling his balding head deeper into her chest.

Her eyes fluttered in pleasure as his tongue flicked and twirled around her cute nipple, causing it to harden and become erect. Goro slathered her boob with his saliva. Ashlyn could only giggle at the old man's eagerness. He was gobbling away at her breast and looked like he was starving.

Switching boobs, Goro repeated his onslaught. This new form of stimulation only added to the pleasure of their sex. Her nervous system was overloaded with too much sensation, and Ashlyn quickly reached yet another orgasm.

"Ah, I'm fucking cumming again! Eepp! AHHHHH!" she squealed.

Ashlyn ground herself into Goro's pelvis, her hips rolling in slow circles. Goro groaned inarticulately, his eyes rotating back in his eye sockets from the combination of her sensual movements and her pussy's contractions around his cock.

Grabbing the sides of Goro's head, Ashlyn popped his mouth away from her tit and brought his face up to meet hers. She locked her hazel eyes with his beady dark globes. Both sets of their pupils were dilated with lust. Leaning down, she locked lips with Goro once more and sloppily made out with him. Ashlyn was so lost in the moment. She was enjoying every second of this 'special massage' therapy.

Ashlyn had been right to be skeptical when she first met Goro. But she didn't regret a thing. She was kinda glad that she met him. She had forgotten how much she missed sex and the service he provided for her was perfect, no matter how 'unprofessional' it might be! It was discrete, confidential, and she could let all her frustrations out in this small room. She could imagine herself coming back for more of this kind of 'servicing' pretty regularly.

Abandoning their kiss at last, Ashlyn placed her hand on Goro's chest. He tilted his head as he wondered what she was up to. Suddenly, his body was pushed down onto the futon. He smirked at the way Ashlyn was taking charge. Goro was supposed to be doing all the work since he was her massage therapist. But he wasn't about to complain if she wanted to take charge for a while.

Ashlyn bit her lip as she stared down at Goro. Seeing a devilish grin forming on her pretty face, he began to feel a little nervous. Reaching behind her head, she undid her bun, allowing her long silky-curly hair to fall down past her shoulders. Goro stared up in awe at his caramel goddess: she was just so beautiful, so natural. He was more certain than ever that he wanted to intertwine his genes with hers.

Tossing her hair band to the side, Ashlyn mounted her ankles on top of Goro's thighs for better leverage and resumed riding him. They locked eyes once more as she sensually rode him up and down.... Up and down....

Goro moved his hands from her cheeks and onto her hourglass hips. Their fucking turned more sensual. Ashlyn planted her delicate hands on his flabby old chest to gain even greater leverage. She rolled her hips into him and made circles, extracting as much pleasure from the conjunction of their sexes as humanly possible. Their eyes rolled back simultaneously and they let out a synchronized series of heavy moans. This went on for an unknown amount of time until Goro felt himself reaching his limit.

Wanting to up the intensity again, Goro began to thrust up into Ashlyn's tight-married pussy, causing her to gasp. "Ah! Yes! Give it to me, Mr. Tanaka!" Ashlyn begged.

Every time Goro would thrust up, Ashlyn would slam herself down into his pelvis, making a loud smacking sound. Their erotic rhythm was as natural as if they had been longtime sexual partners. Even though this was only their second time doing the nasty together.

Ashlyn was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her tongue hung out of her mouth in the sexy 'fucked silly' face that Goro loved. "Ah, uh uh, fuck, that feels good.... Keep giving it to me like that. Mhmm, I love this Japanese cock...." Ashlyn moaned.

Goro was getting closer and closer to his limit. He could feel his loins straining and his balls contracting. "Cumming.... Augh.... Soon...." Goro announced.

Ashlyn heard his warning and knew very well that she needed to have him pull out. And since she was on top, nothing prevented her from lifting herself up off of him at the penultimate moment. But she found herself anchored down. As much as she knew she needed to get up off of Goro's cock, she just couldn't. Her body was in control and it was dictating her actions. And somewhere deep inside, she wanted this: after all was said and done, she was a frustrated and very fertile young woman.

She was also reaching the brink of her own orgasm: pulling out now threatened to ruin her own climax. As she continued bouncing on Goro's cock, Ashlyn's mind was in discord. Each time he slammed his cockhead into her cervix, she fell deeper and deeper into her desire to have him cum inside.

Goro waited nervously for Ashlyn's decision. He wanted to cum inside her so badly, but since she was on top she had all the control. Goro gripped her hips and pulled her as far down onto him as possible, doing his best to keep her on his cock.

"Ah fuck!" Ashlyn wailed. Her inhibitions were being torn away from her with every thrust of Goro's throbbing cock. As she got closer to her orgasm, she kept relentlessly riding him, more concerned about her own pleasure than the consequences.

"I can always just take a Plan B," Ashlyn rationalized to herself.

Goro ground his teeth as Ashlyn rode him like a crazed cowgirl wild with lust. Her juices were leaking down onto his heavy balls. He was on the very edge; he was so excited that Ashlyn was showing no sign of wanting him to pull out.

"Augh, so close!" Goro grunted. He could feel his seed starting to spew out of his small slit.

Ashlyn was a girl possessed at this point, she was so close to her orgasm, she needed to cum now! Locking eyes with Goro, she flashed him a devilish grin. "Do it," Ashlyn stated. Goro's beady eyes widened and he began to frantically thrust up into her needy pussy, causing her to roll her hazel eyes back and moan loudly.

"Fucking cum, Mr. Tanaka! I want you to cum inside of me. I need to feel you filling me up with your Asian sperm! Please, Mr. Tanaka! Cum!" Ashlyn begged.

With one final thrust, Ashlyn and Goro ground their sexes into each other and they climaxed together. "EEAAAYYHHAAAAAA!" Goro let out his signature decrepit groan as he planted his cock head directly into the entrance of her womb and shot his virile seed into her.

"Ah, fuck.... You're cumming in me again.... You're cumming in me again...." Ashlyn repeated in sultry desire. "Fuck.... Keep filling me up with your old man cum, Mr. Tanaka, it feels so good!"

Ashlyn's body tingled in ecstasy as his thick cum filled her fertile womb. She couldn't believe that she was allowing a foreigner to cum so lavishly, so deep inside of her. It was beyond taboo: it made her feel all hot and riled up. Harry should be the one cumming in her, not this old man! But that's what Harry got for not tending to his sexy wife.

Ashlyn's velvet walls constricted tightly around Goro's shaft, her fertile body working at maximum effort to extract as much of his genetics as possible. The old man felt like his soul was being ripped from his aging body. If these were his last moments, he was certain that he would die a happy man. But mustering his will, his inner force, he made up his mind that he wasn't gonna roll over that easily. He wanted to live another day so he could keep fucking his caramel goddess's brains out. His heart labored, but his lungs heaved and his mind focused on surviving this enthralling experience.

After a few more pumps, Goro bottomed out with a mighty sigh and Ashlyn collapsed on top of his smaller body. They both gulped in every precious breath as they struggled to recover from their mind-melting orgasms.

"That, ah, was amazing.... Thank you...." Ashlyn said in a breathy voice.

Goro could only groan, his face still engulfed between her breasts. Lifting her head up off of his shoulder, Ashlyn gazed upon her old masseur. She leaned down and gave him a deep kiss. Their tongues twirled together once more before she pulled away from him.

As Ashlyn got up off of his old body, Goro's cock slipped out of her, making an audible popping noise. A heavy stream of his thick cum flowed out of her pussy and down over his crotch and deflating cock. He smirked knowing that his little swimmers were eagerly searching for her fertile eggs, striving to implant themselves. He could only hope that she would allow such a thing to happen.

"I'm parched...." Ashlyn said in an exhausted voice. "Do you have something to drink?"

Goro nodded and pointed over at the table with water bottles and other condiments next to the cubbies. He watched as she stood up and walked over to the table. His old eyes tracked her shapely naked ass as it swayed from side to side.

Grabbing a water bottle, Ashlyn opened it and eagerly began to gulp it down. "That was amazing. I could keep going forever.... I wonder how long we've been at it," she thought. Grabbing her phone from her purse in the cubby, she checked the time. To her delight, it was around 5:30. She still had some time left in her session.

Turning her head around, Ashlyn saw Goro just lying there on the futon, with his cock fully deflated. He looked gassed at this point, which made her feel disappointed. But knowing how blessed he was, she knew that he had plenty left in the tank.

"Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn called out to him. He lifted his balding head up and faced her. "It's about five-thirty right now. I still have time left for my session with you. You think you can go another round, or two?"

As he heard his caramel goddess ask for more, Goro felt his cock twitch back to life. Ashlyn smirked as she saw his cock incrementally jerking back to life like a balky crane lifting a heavy load. To get him riled up quicker, Ashlyn teased him by reaching behind herself. Grabbing her left butt cheek with her left hand, she sexily stretched it to the side, exposing her needy holes to him. Goro licked his chops, his eyes opening wide as Ashlyn presented herself to him in such a sexy and seductive way. His attention was particularly drawn to her slimy slit, from which his copious seed was still streaming.

"Yes, yes! I can go for more, definitely. Best we don't waste session time." Goro eagerly answered.

"Good," Ashlyn smiled.

Releasing her grasp from her cheek, she strutted back to her old masseur, enhancing the sway of the few steps that separated them as much as she could. As she joined him, kneeling back down on the futon, Goro sat up to meet his beautiful client. His aging eyes traveled slowly across Ashlyn's form once more. He just loved her perfect body, her caramel skin, and her lush-young face.

"So are you just gonna keep staring at me, or are we going to continue our 'session'?" Ashlyn said, snapping her fingers at Goro.

Goro broke from his hypnotized gaze and locked eyes with Ashlyn. "Uh- of course of course!" he answered.

Scooting forward, Goro grabbed the sides of Ashlyn's head and pulled her into a sloppy kiss. She gasped in surprise, then reciprocated the affection. Placing her hands on his cheeks, she tugged Goro down onto the futon. They began to erotically wrestle with each other's bodies as their tongues danced and twirled.

They started to dry hump each other, their sexes primed for their next fuck session. Eventually, Ashlyn found herself on her back once more while Goro was between her legs. They stared at each other for a few moments before Ashlyn gave an affirming nod to continue. Goro quickly slipped his rejuvenated cock back into her pussy, still slimy from his earlier load.

Ashlyn wrapped her long sexy legs around his thin waist to pull him even deeper. Soon, the sounds of their moans and slapping flesh filled the small massage room once again....

-

Walking out of the massage room, Ashlyn's knees were wobbling as if she had just finished a draining gym workout. She and Goro had done it twice more after the initial fuck of their second 'special' massage therapy session. It was about eight at night. They had gone a full hour past the scheduled length of her session. They were too lost in having the best sex of their lives to notice. But Ashlyn was well relieved, that's all that mattered. She'd had her needs tended to and she could happily go about what was left of her evening.

As she walked to the front entrance of the parlor, she felt a shiver shoot up her spine as she felt the ample amounts of Goro's cum leaking out of her and seeping through her panties. She had tried her best to clean it all out before leaving, but she had given up, deciding that this was a job better done in her shower at home.

Wearing only a towel around his waist, Goro closely trailed behind her. Ashlyn stopped at the front door and turned to face her Japanese masseur. "Well, that was something," she said abashedly. "Em, thank you again, Mr. Tanaka. I really needed that."

"Of course, of course! It was my pleasure," Goro bowed his head. Ashlyn smiled. "So I suppose you want to schedule another appointment?" he affirmed.

Ashlyn's eyes widened. Goro saw right through her. He knew that she wanted more. But she knew that there was no longer any point in fighting her urges. Ashlyn needed this. The sex was just too damn good to deny herself. Plus, she definitely felt like she was in a better mood afterward, so this was undeniably helping her overall well-being, in addition to relieving her sexual tension and frustration. So she just nodded in agreement.

"How's tomorrow sound?" Ashlyn suggested.

"Ah, so soon already? You miss my Japanese cock already?" Goro teased, reaching behind Ashlyn and grabbing her ass. She blushed and giggled at his salacious action. That a professional would just casually grab her ass was so inappropriate, so downright naughty: she loved it....

"Hmmm, and what if I do?" Ashlyn said in a suggestive tone, sexily biting on her lip.

"Oh, I know you do. Tomorrow then, same time?" Goro said confidently, giving Ashlyn another firm squeeze.

"Yeah, that works. I'll see you tomorrow, then. Bye, Mr. Tanaka...." Ashlyn replied in a low-sexy voice.

But before she could turn and leave, Goro grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Grabbing her chin, he pulled her down for a nice wet kiss. Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened in surprise at the old man's action, but she quickly relaxed and melted into their kiss. Their tongues played with each other for a few moments until Ashlyn came to her senses and pulled away. She had to admit, Goro was a very good kisser. And if she kept making out with him like that, she might find herself right back in that massage room, going for another round.

"Mr. Tanaka!" Ashlyn playfully exclaimed, wiping a mixture of their saliva from the edges of her mouth with her arm. "What was that for? That was very unprofessional of you. Shouldn't you only be doing that inside the massage room?"

"No worry, no worry! It's just farewell gesture! No harm, no harm. Very normal in Japan." Goro explained, trying to hide his devious grin.