Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlyn just smirked and rolled her eyes at him. She kinda knew he was lying. The way they sloppily made out was well outside any traditional gesture. It was something more personal. She liked it....

"Hm, okay. I should really get going now, it's getting late. Bye, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn said to Goro, giving him a small wave. Goro happily nodded and bowed his head to her.

Turning around, Ashlyn opened the front door and exited the parlor. She immediately stopped in her tracks as the cold night air nipped at her skin. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself and walked quickly over to her car. The adrenaline was still pumping through her veins. Ashlyn felt exhilarated and alive. She was behaving so badly; it made her feel so dirty, so naughty. She was already excited for her next session tomorrow!

Ashlyn could definitely see adding this arrangement with Goro to her daily routine. Though, she would have to move some things around to make time for their long 'sessions'. But she could make it work. All she had to do now was to keep this a secret from Harry, which wouldn't be all that hard to do since he gave little to no fuck about her daily activities. But she reminded herself to take extra precautions, just in case. Ashlyn didn't want to ruin her naughty little indulgence.

But before she got to her car, Ashlyn needed to stop by the pharmacy again and buy yet another Plan B....