Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashlyn, relax. I'm not judging. If you have to handle your business, handle it. I know that Harry hasn't been doing his job, I don't blame you. You deserve it," the dainty brunette assured.

Ashlyn found some relief that Layla wasn't too shocked about her revelation. Only if she knew the other stuff. "Er, yeah... I have been going there for some 'special' services. And just for the record, this stays between us. Got it?" she abashedly reiterated. Layla nodded and made a zipping gesture with her lips.

"It's just that I've been so pent up. I really needed this," Ashlyn continued.

"Couldn't you just masturbate at home?" Layla pointed out rather loudly.

"Layla! Keep down! We're in public right now!" Ashlyn hissed, cautiously checking her surroundings if anyone could have overheard them. But thankfully they were far enough from any other diners to notice.

"Whoops, sorry," Layla replied, covering her mouth with her hand.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes and went on, "Well, I could. But it's really not the same. It's just different when someone else is doing it... It's just better..."

Layla nodded in agreement. "I get what you mean. I guess I could see how it's just more fun and exhilarating that way." Ashlyn couldn't agree more. "So, now tell me about your masseur. Is he hot? He is hot, right? I could only imagine that you would only be coming back for more if he's hot. And I can assume that he's really good with his fingers, right?" Layla asked deviously and gave an overdramatic playful wink.

"Who said that my masseur is a guy?!" Ashlyn exclaimed.

"Ah ah ah, you said masseur. So he is a guy!" Layla was quick to point out.

Ashlyn rolled her hazel eyes. She was annoyed at how witty her friend was. "Ugh, anyways..." she trailed off. Her mind froze thinking about Layla's question. She was under the assumption that her masseur was a young hot guy. But he was everything but that. He was a skinny old Asian man!

"Well... I- uh, he isn't exactly a young guy..."

"Ohhh, okay he's a silver fox, I get it," Layla concluded, sipping her water.

"Er, not exactly..." Ashlyn timidly replied.

"Eh? What the hell? What do you mean not exactly? How old is this guy, Ashlyn??" Layla exclaimed. She was really getting curious now.

Ashlyn took a deep breath, before finally revealing more explicit information. "Um, I would say that he's pretty old... Maybe around his sixties? And he's from Japan..."

Layla paused and just stared blankly at Ashlyn upon hearing about her masseur. "Um, can you say something?? Anything?!" Ashlyn demanded. She didn't like how she stared at her. She was scared that Layla was judging her.

"Em, well... That's certainly... a choice. I'm not judging of course. You do you," Layla cautiously replied giving her a look of apprehension.

"Augh! I knew it! I shouldn't have told you! I knew you would say something like that! You're judging me, aren't you?!" Ashlyn embarrassedly said, covering her face with her hands.

"Wait, wait! I'm not looking down on you or anything! I promise! This is just... A curveball. Not quite what I expected," Lalya tried to assure. Ashlyn slowly lowered her hands from her face.

"So I would imagine that this old man is really good with his fingers if you keep coming back to him," Layla teased, wanting to help lighten the mood and lower her friend's guard.

He was more than just good with his fingers. Ashlyn blushed and clenched her thighs thinking about Goro's massive tool. "Er... you can say something like that..." she nervously replied.

Layla picked up on her hesitation. "Wait a second... Ashlyn, don't tell me there's more..."

"What?! Er, there's nothing more! Wha- what do you mean?" Ashlyn bashfully stuttered. She hated how Layla just kept digging.

"Come on, Ashlyn, you stuttered. I have to know now! Tell me about it," Layla urged. She needed her curiosity satiated. "Don't worry, I won't judge."

Ashlyn's heart raced. Was she really going to reveal the truth about her infidelity to her best friend already?! What would she think? Would she be disgusted? But Ashlyn had already dug herself into a hole. There was no way out of this, so might as well tell her everything, no matter how far it was. Layla's judgment be damned.

"Okay, Layla, please keep this a secret... You're the only person that will know, and I intend to keep it that way," Ashlyn asked for reassurance.

Layla raised her brow. She knew whatever her caramel-skinned friend was going to tell her was going to be something staggering. But she understandably nodded. She would do anything for Ashlyn, she was like a sister to her.

"So, this special services... Include more than the usual fingering. We uh... We er..." Ashlyn tried to say, but just couldn't. It was too embarrassing to reveal that she was sleeping with an old man.

"Come on, spit it out. I want to know," Layla eagerly pried. The anticipation was killing her.

"We um... We... We er... We have sex..." Ashlyn finally revealed in a low whisper, immediately checking over her shoulder if anyone even heard a fraction of her admittance.

Layla immediately spat out the water she had so ill timely sipped upon hearing about her naughty truth. "You what?! With an old man from Japan?!" she exclaimed. She was indeed baffled. How could her best friend fuck such an old man? And she was married!

"Ugh, I knew you react like that! Just hear me out," Ashlyn exclaimed.

"Ashlyn?! How could you fuck an old man? Don't you have higher standards than that? At least you could bang someone younger and hot. And what about Harry? Does he know??" Layla gave Ashlyn an earful.

"No, he doesn't. And it's best we keep it that way! So please don't tell him..."

Layla sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Don't worry, Ashlyn I won't. But answer me this. Why? What could this old man possibly offer you for you to keep coming back? Does he have a magic cock or something?"

Ashlyn bit her lip thinking about Goro's big juicy cock. "That's the thing, Layla... He does..." she quietly answered. Layla's amber eyes widened.

"What? Are you serious?" The brunette had a hard time believing that an old Asian could actually have a magic cock. But her curiosity got the best of her, she needed more details.

"Er, how big is he?" Layla suddenly asked. She didn't know why she asked that, she was just so invested in Ashlyn's little fling and had to know more.

Ashlyn took both her index fingers and showed an estimated measurement of how big Goro was. "This big!" she mouthed. Layla's mouth fell agape. "Woah, there's no way he's that big. At that age too??"

"Yup, I'm not lying. He's hung like a horse," Ashlyn replied. She kinda felt proud revealing that. "And Layla, don't even get me started on how he fucks."

Ashlyn strangely got more comfortable as she revealed more to Layla. It felt nice telling someone about her naughty activities. It was like she was relieving a huge burden off her shoulders.

"Ashlyn!" Layla gasped, kicking her under the table. "You've been 'busy' these few weeks haven't you?" Ashlyn smirked and gave her a knowing nod. "Ugh, I don't know what to do with you! Don't you feel a little guilty, for cheating on Harry?"

"Well, it's not really cheating. He offers a service to relieve my sexual frustrations. So I'm just paying for a service. There's nothing personal about it," Ashlyn explained her line of rationalization. "And Harry brought this upon himself! I have needs, you know. And remember what I've been telling you? He just refuses to even pay attention to me. Ugh, it's frustrating!"

"Huh... so you're just paying for a service..." Layla rubbed her chin. "I don't know, Ashlyn, you're still fucking someone else that's not your hubby."

"Ugh, you wouldn't understand, Layla. What he offers is a special form of therapy from Japan. He says that mutual pleasure is the best technique to relieve one's body," Ashlyn explained.

Layla was still a bit skeptical at this 'special' therapy she was being told about. But she didn't know a thing about Japanese culture, so she just took Ashlyn at her word. "Em well... That's certainly interesting, I guess."

"Layla, please understand... It's just sex, nothing more. And I need it, badly. Look at me, I'm a young woman, and I have needs. Since Harry won't touch me, I have to go elsewhere. I just hope you don't look at me differently."

Layla processed what Ashlyn just had told her. She didn't know what to say. She felt a little disappointed, but at the same time, curiously aroused that her best friend was essentially having an affair. She even knew Harry pretty well, which made things even more complicated. But she also understood how he was. Plus, she also had some problems with her own husband as well, so she could sympathize with Ashlyn.

"I can see where you're coming from, Ashlyn. Don't worry, you're still my best friend. I don't think of you any less," Layla assured. Ashlyn sighed in relief. "Although, you kinda are a little slut now in my opinion. What happened to that innocent girl I met all those years back?" she joked.

Ashlyn gasped and kicked her again under the table. "This is our little secret, got it?" she stated with authority.

"Yeah, yeah, this is our little secret. I promise I won't tell anyone," Layla replied. "But you should maybe tell me more about your naughty adventures sometime. Life back home with John is pretty meh, and I live vicariously through you so it would be interesting to know more. You could call me intrigued," she suggested, toasting Ashlyn her water.

Ashlyn raised her brow. "Oh? Intrigued are you? You would like to know more, wouldn't you? God, you're such a nosy girl," she teased.

Layla gasped at Ashlyn's little jab. But soon they broke into a small giggle like school girls. They continued to converse about Ashlyn's naughty affairs. She shared small tidbits of what her sessions were like, which caused Layla to blush in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that such an old man could be just as Ashlyn described! She got more engrossed in knowing more about this special massage therapy. The more her caramel-skinned friend told her about it, the more interested and aroused she got. Hearing how her masseur had really turned Ashlyn into a refurbished woman. He really had to know what he was doing for Ashlyn to become such a new version of herself. From everything she learned from Ashlyn, Layla was starting to think she might also need a therapy session like hers.

Ashlyn was relieved to see that Layla seemed to be okay with what she was doing. Hell, she even sided with her in the end, encouraging her in her own ways. It made Aaslyn grateful that Layla was her best friend. Layla always had her back no matter what. Although, she found it interesting that her brunette friend seemed to be very invested in hearing about her sessions with Goro, ever prying for more details. She was well aware that Layla had similar circumstances with her husband as she did. And based on how her friend reacted to the things she told her, Ashlyn was starting to think she was getting slightly aroused learning about her Japanese masseur. And she was right to be so, he was a hung old man that could fuck like a demon. What's more erotic than that?

But their conversation was cut short by the waitress bringing them their food. The two pretty women continued with their lunch without speaking another word about Ashlyn's arrangement with her elderly masseur before departing from each other to continue with the rest of their day.

-

Ashlyn was lolling about on her sofa watching some Netflix. She had just got off a strenuous shift at work and she really needed to unwind. Ideally, she would go to Goro to relieve some stress, but it was pretty late in the evening and she was exhausted. To her surprise, Harry was home earlier than he usually was. But he was upstairs doing god knows what. More work? Probably.

As she watched, she heard loud rustling coming from the stairs. She ignored it. But hearing even more rustling and quick thumping footsteps coming from the stairs warranted Ashlyn to find out what was all the fuss. Mustering her strength, she got up from the sofa to see what was up.

She strode over to the hallway and peeked around the corner to see Harry with some suitcases, getting ready to leave through the front door. "Uh, Harry? Where are you going?" Ashlyn called out to him. She had no knowledge that he was going on a trip somewhere. Which was unsurprising since Harry never told her anything about what he did.

"Me? I'm going on an out-of-state business trip to San Francisco. There's a tech convection that I'm being sent to by the company with some coworkers," Harry, explained with haste while he checked his belongings. He seemed to be in a hurry.

"Um, how come this is the first time I'm hearing about this?" Ashlyn asked as she glared at him.

"I'm pretty sure I told you. I've been planning this for almost a couple of weeks now," Harry replied. Ashlyn was sure that he didn't tell her anything. She barely even saw him.

"No, you didn't. And if you did, you did a poor job of emphasizing it to me," Ashlyn hissed.

"Honey, listen. I don't want to argue about this right now. I'm gonna be late for my flight." Ashlyn rolled her hazel eyes at him. Her resentment towards him grew even more. She hated how Harry would just wave her off like this.

Harry heard a ping on his phone and took it out to see what it was. "Oh! My Uber is here to take me to the airport now. I'll be gone for the weekend. I'll be back around Monday afternoon or late evening!" he told Ashlyn.

"That's more than just the weekend," Ashlyn annoyingly muttered to herself.

Before she knew it, Harry dashed through the front door and slammed it closed behind him, locking it. Ashlyn was left there baffled at what just happened. He didn't even say goodbye, or I love you. But she just accepted her situation. She snarled and returned to the couch. She was now completely home alone for a few days. But technically she's always home alone with how long and often Harry was at work. So this was nothing new to her.

As Ashlyn watched her show, she could really feel the stress building up in her body. Reminded that she hadn't scheduled an appointment with Goro, she brought up her phone and texted him. Minutes later she received a reply.

"Sorry, can't have session at parlor for the next few days." The text from Goro said.

Ashlyn immediately sat up from the couch hearing the disappointing news. "Great, this is exactly what I need right now," she snarled. Her temper was pretty short from how stressful work was, and how her husband went on trips across the country without confiding with her.

"What do you mean you mean we can't have our sessions for the next few days?!" Ashlyn urgently typed.

"Parlor going through some refurbishment. Will be closed for a month or two." Goro explained. Ashlyn's eyes widened in irritation upon reading his text.

"A month or two?! What the hell?! That's more than a few days! How are we supposed to have our sessions now? Mr. Tanaka, I need this." Ashlyn texted back.

She nervously waited in anticipation for his response. She couldn't go that long without sex! She needed Goro to relief tend to her needs. There was no way she was going to survive that long until the parlor opens again. Three dots kept jingling as if they were taunting her.

Then, Goro finally texted, "Oh? You need my Japanese cock?" Ashlyn just smirked and rolled her eyes at his sleazy remark.

"Mr. Tanaka! So unprofessional! But yes, I want that big Japanese cock of yours." she replied.

"Good. But no worry, no worry. I can do housecall." He texted back.

Ashlyn's heart skipped a beat upon reading his suggestion. She couldn't imagine her old masseur coming over to her home and fucking her. And yet she was given the opportunity at this very moment. She thought about it for a moment. She then realized how perfectly everything was put together. Harry was out on a trip for a few days, she didn't have work, and she was completely home alone.

A devilish grin formed on her face. She felt so naughty about what she was planning on doing. Though, she did feel a bit nervous about inviting another man to her home to do the nasty while her husband was away at work. But the taboo nature of it made it all too arousing.

"Houscall? Yeah, that sounds good. When can you be here?" Ashlyn texted.

"When do you want me?" Goro replied.

"How does 10:00 AM sound?" Ashlyn suggested. Since she was home alone she wanted to get down to business as soon as possible.

"Oh? You want early? Okay. But what about husband?"

Ashlyn smirked. "Don't worry about him. He's out on a business trip. And won't be home for a few days. So it will just be us."

"No husband? Good, good. How long do you want session?" Goro typed.

"I don't have any plans, so we can go as long as you want ;)," Ashlyn replied. Her heart raced. She felt so naughty setting up what is essentially a sneaky link-up with a man other than her husband. But of course, this was professional therapy. So she wasn't really cheating, right?

"He he, good... I see you tomorrow." Goro texted back.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Oh, and be sure to park your car further down the street from my house. I don't want the neighbors to get suspicious." Ashlyn responded. She took extra precautions so her little arrangement wouldn't be ruined.

Her message just said 'read'. Ashlyn then went ahead and sent her home address and his payment, with a little extra because she knew that they would be at it for a long time.

Putting down her phone, Ashlyn could feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins. What she was doing was so arousing, so exhilarating. Her setting up and dick appointment with an old Japanese man felt like something you would see in some pornos online.

Getting up from the sofa, she rushed upstairs and got into bed. She was so excited that she could barely contain herself, it was kinda hard for her to fall asleep! But eventually, she was knocked out from her exhausting day at work...

-

It was close to her appointment with Goro. Ashlyn had already taken a shower and prepped herself for his arrival. She wore a sexy black silk robe that barely reached her mid-thigh with nothing underneath it. She had her black silky curly hair down and applied some nicely scented perfume. Ashlyn was so stunning and alluring. "Only if Harry could see me like this..." she thought to herself.

Going downstairs, Ashlyn paced back and forth around the living room near the front door of her house. She was excited but at the same time nervous as hell. This was her first time doing anything like this. What she was doing truly felt like an affair, but of course her rationalization of this being 'professional therapy' protected her conscious.

Ashlyn couldn't believe that she was about to have sex with an old foreign man in her home while her husband was away on a business trip. This whole thing felt surreal. She had thoughts of calling it off but seeing how it was almost 10:00 AM, it was too late to back out now.

Ashlyn waited and waited. The anticipation was killing her. But after waiting a few more minutes, she heard the doorbell ring, causing her to spring into action. She dashed to the front door and peeked through the peephole to make sure it was Goro. Her hazel eye widened to see the familiar old man wearing his usual white tunic and trousers waiting outside holding a black handbag.

Unlocking the door, Ashlyn opened it. Goro's beady eyes widened seeing his caramel goddess wearing such alluring attire, presumably for him. He hungrily eyed up and down her body. He licked his lips seeing her captivating cleavage and exposed long sexy legs on full display. The old man concluded that this was going to be a very eventful day.