Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimochi... I'm gonna keep giving you this cock over and over again," Goro grunted, giving Ashlyn's cheeks a good squeeze.

"Fuck... Yes... this pussy is yours, Goro. You're my bull, you can mate this pussy any time you want..." Ashlyn sexily cooed, dropping her ass onto Goro's lap, and making circles with her hips.

"Yeah? You gonna let me come to your house and fuck you every day?"

"Mhmm. You can come over and soil these marital sheets whenever you like. My husband is almost never home anyways, so he won't find out," Ashyn uttered.

Goro hungrily stared at his perfect mate's toned back as she rode him. She rhythmically twerked her ass up and down his meaty cock. He could see his shaft disappear and reappear between her wet folds. Waves of pleasure rushed through their bodies as their sexes perfectly conjoined with each other.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum, Goro..." Ashlyn muttered, sexily swiveling her head back to face her bull from behind.

"Gah, me too. Let's cum together, yes?" Goro announced.

Moving his hands from her cheeks, he grabbed onto her ankles for leverage. Goro then began to thrust his hips up into his caramel lover. They were perfectly in rhythm with each other. Every time Goro would thrust up, Ashlym would slam her ass down. His cock head would smush against her cervix, causing volts of pleasure to shoot through their bodies.

Hanging her head low again, Ashlyn focused everything on riding her bull's mighty cock. The two were relentless! "Ah, uh... Don't stop... Keep fucking me like that. Ah, mmhmm," Ashlyn cooed in a breathy voice.

Goro's endowed member reached deep into her love canal. He just filled her up perfectly! Ashlyn could feel every single fine detail of Goro's fat juicy cock. Eventually, the pleasure was too much for them to handle, and they finally reach their mind-shattering orgasms.

"AHHHHHH!" they two moaned out in unison. Planting his cock head firmly against the entrance of her womb, Goro shot yet another heavy load into Ashlyn's already cum filled baby box.

Arching her back, Ashlyn looked up to the ceiling and rolled her eyes behind her skull feeling her own orgasm rip through her body. Her tongue sexily hung from her mouth as she let out her sultry moans of ecstasy.

Goro's toes curled as he filled her full. His ass arched up from the mattress below to meet Ashlyn. He could feel the mixture of their fluids dripping down his shaft and onto his heavy sack. He was in heaven

Collapsing back onto the bed, the two desperately gasped for air. Ashlyn fell forward, and the two passed out due to sexual exhaustion while their sexes were still conjoined and their legs entangled with each other.

2:00 AM

The two eventually woke up after a few hours of their sex-induced nap. Before they knew it they resumed fucking like nothing happened.

Ashlyn and Goro found themselves spooning on the carpet floor. Goro hugged his larger female mate's torso as he thrust away. Ashlyn reached behind her and held onto her bull's balding head as he drove his male organ up her sopping pussy.

"Ah, ah, uh, uh. So deep... Your cock... It feels so good..." Ashlyn moaned. She made sure to back her ass up into Goro's crotch as much as possible.

"Ohhh. Suburashi... I love this pussy..." Goro groaned as he reach over and gripped Ashlyn's malleable breast in his left hand.

Ashlyn moaned feeling his boney fingers groping her soft flesh. She was lost in the most primal of pleasures. She was addicted to the nonstop mating she engaged with Goro.

Locking eyes with her Japanese bull, Ashlyn moved her face forward and made out with him. Their spoon fucking continued as they sloppily traded fluids with each other. They moaned and groaned feeling the constant stimulation of their sexes buzzing through their bodies.

"Mhmm, mhmmm," Goro groaned, then pulled his lips away from Ashlyn. "Cumming, soon..." he announced.

"Ah, mhmm, okay. Cum wherever you like my bull," Ashlyn cooed, leaning forward and biting his bottom lip.

Goro smirked seeing how engrossed his caramel-skinned mate was with him. As much as he wanted to cum deep inside of her again, he had done that a lot already. He was fairly certain that she was thoroughly his by now. So he decided to mix things up.

"Gah, lie on back. I wanna shoot my load on your tits," Goro ordered.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened in excitement. This was certainly different. She was so used to him just cumming inside of her. Which of course she loved, but the change of pace was exhilarating.

"Ah, okay," Ashlyn obediently nodded.

Goro removed himself from her wet pussy and helped roll her onto her back. Then crouching himself directly over her, he sat his skinny ass onto her stomach. Ashlyn watched as the old man began to jerk his wet cock over her tits.

Wanting to entice him, she used her hands and perked her boobs together. "Come on, Goro. Cum on my tits. I wanna feel your warm load on them," Ashlyn seductively urged, biting her lip.

Goro's cock twitched, spewing out some droplets of precum from his slit onto her chest. He was close. "Gah! I'm gonna cover you up, my SLUT!" Goro grunted, jerking his cock even faster and tilting his cock down to Ashlyn's awaiting boobs.

"EEEAAAYYAAAHHHHH!" he uttered out a loud groan, unleashing his heavy seed onto Ashlyn's perfect tits. "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhh."

As he stroked his shaft, ropes of his warmth spewed from his small slit. Ashlyn gasped and watched as Goro painted her with his thick load. Her skin grew goosebumps feeling how hot his cum was. She was surprised he wasn't shooting any blanks at this point. He had cum so many times throughout the course of their eventful night. But that was just a testament to his virility.

Ashlyn watched as her cute dark nipples were getting covered with his white cream, and how it cascaded between the crevice of her two perfect mammaries. God, she felt so naughty.

Wanting to get some of his load elsewhere, Goro knee-walked further up Ashlyn's body and tilted his cock head down to her pretty face. Seeing this, Ashlyn sexily opened her mouth for him and stuck her welcoming tongue out.

"Ahhhh," Ashlyn presented her eager orifice to be filled.

Shutting his eyes, he aggressively stroked his veiny shaft and managed to wring out a few more ropes of semen onto Ashlyn's eagerly awaiting face. Some hit their mark and landed in the dark depths of her wet mouth, while others landed on her cheeks, eyelids, and forehead. She even got some on her now disheveled silky hair.

"Gah! Suburashi..." Goro sighed in relief, unloading the last of his cum onto Ashlyn.

Releasing his hold from his shaft, he opened his eyes and looked down at his mate. He grinned triumphantly seeing his handy work. As beautiful as she was, Goro was entranced in how she looked covered with his essence. Ashlyn's skin was slimy and glistened in the dim light of the lamp.

Showing him his cum pooled in her mouth, Ashlyn shut her lush lips and swallowed. Goro loved seeing her eagerly consume his seed.

"Ah, Jesus... Goro, you came so much!" Ashlyn exclaimed, closing her left eye so cum would get in it. As much as she like feeling his cum inside of her, she could get used to receiving cumshots from her bull.

"Heh, you look so good with my cum all over you. I need to take picture, stay still" Goro said, getting off of Ashlyn.

"Goro, I don't know if I want you to be taking pictures of me like this. How will I know you won't share it with any of your pals? I want to keep this a secret, remember?" Ashlyn voiced her concerns.

"Heh, no worry, no worry! I use your phone. Husband don't look through phone, yes?" Goro replied, retrieving her phone. Ashlyn shook her head yes. "Then this will be safe with you. You just look so sexy with my cum. I have to save!"

"Oh, um. Okay, I guess. I'll just save it onto a private cloud just to be safe," Ashlyn seemingly agreed to what the old man wanted to do.

"He he, good! This will just be for us, yes? To record good memories. And don't worry, I don't have many friends here in America. The last thing I want is to ruin our affair," Goro assured.

Ashlyn felt comforted hearing Goro say that. The subject of recording 'good memories' with him was kinda arousing. The more she thought about it, the hotter she got. The idea of having a secret file filled with salacious images and possibly videos of her naughty affair with an old foreign man that no one but herself and her secret lover knew about made her heart race.

"Okay, pose for camera," Goro told his cum covered lover.

Ashlyn smirked and made the sexiest pose possible. Pushing her slimy tits up with her arms, she seductively bit her lip and looked directly into the camera with her non cum covered eye. Goro snapped the picture and a bright flash of light briefly shined the dim room.

Putting the camera back onto the bedside table, Goro stood up. "Gonna use bathroom. Go wait on bed, I'll be back and fuck you more," he confidently ordered his caramel lover.

"Mhmm, okay. I will," Ashlyn obediently nodded. She loved how dominant the skinny old man was. It was something about her reptilian brain that made her so compliant and aroused to her bull.

Scooping up the cum from her face and tits with her fingers, eagerly lapped it up. Ashlyn moaned tasting his potent seed. She had definitely developed a taste for it. Once cleaned up, she hopped back into her ruined bed and awaited her hung Japanese lover to return...

To Be Continued...