Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashlyn fully submits to Goro.
22.9k words
4.79
15.5k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
309 Followers

Since her second visit to Goro's massage parlor, about a month ago, Ashlyn had been receiving 'therapy' there almost three times a week. Every time she attended an appointment, the less actual massaging occurred. Ashlyn was just in it for the sex at this point. She and Goro figured that the less time they wasted massaging her body, the more time they could spend fucking each other's brains out. Now, they just got straight into the fucking part of her sessions as soon as they met.

Given the amount of raw sex they'd had, Ashlyn had even decided to go on the pill since Goro wasn't one for pulling out. She didn't want to go through the hassle of buying a Plan B every time they fucked. Though, Ashlyn was also guilty of wanting him to cum inside her. She couldn't explain why, she just loved the feeling of being pumped full of his warm seed. And the fact that it was a dirty old man doing the filling is what made things even more arousing. At the end of every session, Ashlyn usually left with her pussy full of his thick seed. Which led to quite a few close calls and a considerable amount of Plan B's used prior to finally getting on birth control. Ashlyn would admit that taking an emergency contraceptive wasn't ideal and entirely safe. She had to endure a lot of cramps and discomfort because of it, but nonetheless, Ashlyn kept finding herself coming back for more. She just couldn't get enough of his big Japanese cock.

Ashlyn knew that what she was doing was depraved, hell, at this point what she was doing with her masseur felt more like an affair rather than professional medical care. Though she still employed the veil of 'professional therapy' as a way to rationalize her naughty behavior. She had to admit that she felt a little guilty turning to a man other than her own husband for sex. But Harry had brought this upon himself. He still continued in his usual oblivious selfish ways; not caring about Ashlyn and refusing to make any sort of effort to mend their relationship, to restore it to what it once had been early in their marriage.

Ashlyn had even had thoughts of divorcing him. But she reminded herself that she had close ties with his family and vice versa, and doing such a thing would create a huge mess that she didn't want to deal with. So she just let it be. Life wasn't too horrible, it wasn't like she had arguments with Harry every day. Ashlyn just felt like she was pretty much living alone and left to her own devices, which she didn't mind. As for now, she was perfectly content with her little arrangement with her hung Japanese masseur, Goro. However, she still hoped that Harry would return to his old ways...

-

Getting out of her car, Ashlyn made her way to the regular massage parlor she had been routinely going to several times a week for her 'special' therapy. She entered through the front door at the usual time for her appointments: 4:00 PM. She never arrived too early or too late.

Removing her sunglasses, she saw Goro eagerly waiting behind his desk for his caramel goddess. "Hi, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn cheerfully smiled, giving him a wave.

"Oh! Hello, Ashlyn! Good to see you again, heh," Goro happily replied. "You ready to begin?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

Ashlyn smirked and nodded. "Of course I am! let's do it," she excitedly answered.

Goro grinned from ear to ear and went through his standard procedure of locking up the parlor to make sure that no one interrupted their 'session'. Ashlyn went ahead and paid the bill for her session. Yes, even after all the fucking she had done with Goro, she still had to pay for his service. After all, she did like to support small local businesses. Although spending a hundred bucks for each appointment three times a week was starting to hurt her pocketbook.

Ashlyn stared at the tablet for a moment, hesitating to hover her phone over it and complete the payment. "Problem?" Goro asked, coming up behind her and grabbing her ass like he usually did every time she was at his parlor.

"Um, is there any chance I could get a discount? I'm not sure if I can keep paying this every time. It's kinda expensive..." Ashlyn asked.

Goro cocked his graying brow. He did enjoy the consistent income coming from his caramel-skinned client. He wasn't one to offer frequent discounts for his services. But Ashlyn was his favorite client and he didn't want to discourage her from returning to him, so he contemplated if he wanted to make an exception.

"Hm, perhaps. Why should I give you discount?" Goro apprehensively questioned.

Ashlyn rolled her hazel eyes at the sleazy old man. "Because I'm your favorite client. I'm sure that carries some weight here," she reasoned, in a suggestive voice. Goro just smirked.

"Yes, you are. But I have business to run, I can't just be giving out discounts. Bad for business, no, no."

"You did that one time," Ashlyn pointed out.

"Augh! That was one-time thing only," Goro snapped back.

"Please, Mr. Tanaka? Could you just do this for me?" Ashlyn begged, giving Goro an alluring pouty-lipped expression.

Then, leaning down to his ear, she whispered, "If you give me a discount, it would be an incentive for me to come more than three times a week." Goro's beady eyes widened. "What if I came four times, no, five times a week? Hell, maybe even every day of the entire week, if I'm able to. But that's only if you give me a really good discount."

Goro's heart raced in excitement at the prospect of fucking his caramel goddess almost every day of the week. He couldn't turn down such an alluring proposal. "Fine, fine!" Goro capitulated. "I give you seventy-five percent off. But only for you, yes? That is as low I go."

Ashlyn smiled happily seeing him fold under her seductive charm. "Hm, thank you, Mr. Tanaka. That works perfectly," she sexily said, giving him a wet kiss on his wrinkly cheek.

Goro could only smirk with pride seeing that he had this sexy young woman on his hip. Their relationship really had developed since they first met. It wasn't in a romantic way. But more of an 'addicted to fucking each other' sort of way. They just couldn't get enough of each other. A ton of their displays of affection for each other involved a whole lot of groping and sloppy kissing. Of course, this was relegated to the confines of the parlor. Ashlyn couldn't imagine doing such things with such an old man in a public setting.

Taking his tablet, he made a few inputs before giving it back to Ashlyn. She happily accepted and paid the bill. As the payment went through, Goro gave her ass another firm squeeze, causing her to playfully giggle. Putting her phone into her purse and resting it on the desk, Ashlyn turned to face Goro.

Locked eyes with him, she gave him a devilish smile. Before they knew it, they lunged toward each other and locked lips. Their arms quickly snaked around each other's torsos as their tongues danced.

Ashlyn grabbed and tugged at Goro's white tunic while he did the same with her black tank top. The two didn't even wait until they reached the massage room. They just began to eagerly undress each other as they swapped fluids.

Momentarily pulling their lips from each other, they helped each other pull their tops off and tossed them to the side. Their lips quickly slammed back together and they resumed sloppily making out.

Ashlyn then reached down to Goro's white massage trousers and yanked them down with relative ease. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his erect cock just flung out and was now exposed in all its glory. Goro reached over to the crotch of Ashlyn's tight jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped them.

While he did that, Ashlyn reached behind her and unclasped her bra, tossing it somewhere to the side. Her shapely boobs were now exposed to Goro, though, he was too focused on making out with and undressing Ashlyn to pay them any attention.

Goro managed to undo her jeans and began to pull them down with her panties while Ashlyn kicked off her shoes and removed her socks with her feet, adding them to the growing pile of clothing in the main lobby of the parlor. Goro wasn't worried that some random on-goers would see their salacious activities since he had black-tinted window walls and blinds covering them. No one would suspect a thing.

Once her jeans were down to her ankles, Ashlyn stepped out of them. Goro kicked off his flip-flops and stepped out of his trousers as well. Now they were entirely naked, Ashlyn and Goro quickly reach down to each other's sexes and began to pleasure each other.

Ashlyn stroked her masseur's big Asian cock, while Goro fingered his sexy light-skinned client. "Mhmm, hmmm, mhmmm," Ashlyn moaned into Goro's mouth. Her pussy was sopping wet from his wrinkly old finger sleuthing in and out of her.

The two were insatiable! Ashlyn's stroking increases, causing Goro to groan as well. His precum leaked out of his slit making it easier for her delicate hand to glide up and down his shaft.

This continued for a few more minutes until Goro wanted to move on to more pleasurable things. Placing his hands on Ashlyn's shoulders, he attempted to push her down to her knees. Sensing what he wanted, Ashlyn obediently complied and fell on her knees.

"Hmm, you want me to suck your cock?" Ashlyn cooed, grabbing the base of his raging member. Goro eagerly nodded.

Giving him a deciduous smirk, Ashlyn began to smack his cock on her lips. She planted a flurry of wet kisses all over his veiny shaft. Then, bringing her mouth up to the head of his cock, she firmly wrapped her lush lips around his manhood and took him all the way down her throat. Wasting no time, Ashlyn bobbed her head with such skill and precision she had developed from her repeated appointments with Goro.

"Ohhhh, suburashi... Yessss. Ahhhhhh..." Goro let out a heavy groan of relief. He dropped his head back and leaned against the desk behind him.

Ashlyn moaned with pleasure and desire. She felt so naughty. Here she was completely naked and on her knees sucking this old man's cock in the main lobby of his parlor. She had reached new levels of depravity. In the corner of her eye, she could see random on-goers walking past the parlor through the dark tinted windows. Thankfully the door was locked so no one could get in. But the mere thought that these people had no idea what nasty things were occurring just behind those windows made her heart race in excitement.

Closing her eyes, Ashlyn made skillful circle motions when she bobbed her head and used her hand in rhythm with her sucking to add even more pleasure. Soon enough, a mixture of her saliva and Goro's precum slathered around her mouth, chin, and hand.

Glucking and slurping filled the main room of the parlor. Goro reached down and grabbed her ponytail like a handle to pull her further down his throbbing cock. Her throat felt so good. It was just so warm, wet, and tight. Wanting more pleasure, Goro began to piston his hips.

"Augh, yes... Gonna fuck your throat now," Goro groaned, twirling her ponytail in his hand.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes shot open and she looked up at her old masseur. Showing a glint of naughty approval, she released her hand from his shaft and rested it on her thigh. Grabbing her head with his other hand, Goro stood up straight from the desk behind him and began to vigorously thrust his Asian cock down his caramel-skinned client's welcoming throat.

The sounds of glucking became more apparent than ever. Ashlyn could feel his heavy ball sack smacking against her chin every time he slid all the way down her esophagus. Saliva rapidly dripped down from her chin and onto her thighs below.

Lifting her hands from her thighs, Ashlyn sexily snaked them up Goro's skinny legs. Wrapping her arms around his thin waist, she grabbed onto his tiny ass. Goro groaned in delight feeling her delicate hands gripping his small cheeks. The feeling of her white manicured nails digging into him made things even more arousing. Ashlyn then helped push Goro's hips deeper down her throat. Her eyes reddened and began to water from the little air she was able to inhale from her blocked airway.

Goro then thrust into Ashlyn's throat and held her head down. She tried to hold on for as long as she could, but the burning of her chest from not being able to breathe was too much for her to handle. Urgently tapping Goro, he released her head from his cock.

"Ah, Jesus... Mr. Tanaka, are you trying to kill me?" Ashlyn coughed.

"He he, you like how I fuck your throat with my Japanese cock?" Goro chuckled pridefully.

Sniffuling her nose, she wiped off the copious amounts of saliva slathered around her mouth. "Em, yes..." Ashlyn answered quietly. No matter how depraved it seemed, she loved how this old man had his way with her.

"You just have to let a girl breathe sometimes. You don't want me to go braindead anytime soon, right?" Ashlyn added.

Goro smirked. But she was right. He couldn't afford to have anything wrong happen to the catch of his life. Though, he did enjoy how he obliterated her throat. "So sorry! Gomen. Will let you breathe more next time," Goro apologized, bowing his head to her.

"Good," Ashlyn smiled, getting up from her knees. Reaching out with her right hand, she gripped his wet shaft like a sword's hilt. "Now, I need this big... Japanese... cock inside of me..." she seductively whispered.

"Of course..." Goro eagerly replied.

Leaning down her head, Ashlyn locked lips with Goro once more. As they made out, Goro carefully shuffled their bodies towards a couch in the main lobby of the parlor. Once there, he spun their bodies around and plopped his old ass onto the soft cushion of the sofa.

Ashlyn gazed down upon her old masseur. His cock stood erect like a tower; Precum profusely leaked from his small slit. She knew what he wanted the second he sat down. spinning around, Ashlyn began to seductively sway her shapely hips from side to side. She sexily ran her hands alongside her nicely toned torso like an exotic dancer. Goro grinned and grabbed onto her hips.

Ashlyn bit her lip feeling his old hands firmly holding onto her. Lowering herself down, she held onto Goro's knees for support and began rubbing and grinding her ass against his throbbing cock.

"Oh, yes..." Goro muttered.

Her ass was a sight to behold. It was curvaceous and fat, but not overly big. Goro loved how soft her cheeks were. Every time he got a handful of them, his fingers would sink into her flesh with ease.

Grabbing the base of his cock, Goro positioned himself firmly between Ashlyn's ass cheeks like a hotdog between two buns. Then grabbing her ass, he squished her cheeks against his veiny shaft.

"Hmmm, you like that Mr. Tanaka? You like your big juicy cock between my cheeks?" Ashlyn sexily cooed.

"Augh, hai, hai," he groaned in Japanese.

Ashlyn smirked and began to move her ass up and down Goro's sandwiched cock. As she pleasured her old masseur, her cheeks and lower back began to get slathered with the copious amounts of precum spewing from his slit.

The caramel goddess swiveled her head around to see her hung old man. A glint of lust and desire sparkled in her eyes as she saw him solely focused on her luscious ass. Ashlyn certainly appreciated how fond Goro was of her body. She loved the attention she so rightly deserved. This only made her feel more aroused and her pussy became even more soaking wet.

Goro pressed her cheeks tighter around his meaty shaft to extract more pleasure. The increased pressure wrung out more precum from his cock and onto her ass and lower back. This went on for a few more minutes before Goro had enough. He needed to bury his cock where it belonged; deep in her sweet tight pussy. Plus he could feel that he was reaching his limit. If he was going to cum, he wanted to fill her pussy up to the brim.

"Augh, enough, enough," Goro ordered.

Ashlyn stopped her grinding and bouncing. "What? Can't take it, old man?"

"Oh, I can take it. I just have enough of this foreplay. I need to fuck you," Goro replied.

Ashlyn's eyes widened in arousal. "Hmm, good. I was wondering when you were going to stop. My pussy has been dripping wet while you were fucking my cheeks with your cock. I've been aching to bury your meat inside my tight pussy, Mr. Tanaka."

Then, lifting her ass up, Ashlyn positioned her pussy directly over Goro's raging hard phallus. Reaching beneath her, she grabbed the base of his cock and lowered herself onto it.

"Ahhh, yessss," Ashlyn let out a moan of relief, feeling Goro's cock slip inside her once again. No matter how many times they fucked, she would never get over how good it felt inside of her.

Goro groaned and his eyes rolled back feeling Ashlyn lower herself all the way down his cock until he bottomed out. Her wet walls made allowed his shaft to travel with ease. And her juices dripped from her slit and onto his heavy balls.

Once fully down, Ashlyn began to grind and make circular motions. "Ahh, kimochi..." Goro let out a moan of extreme pleasure. Her velvet walls wrapped and contorted around his juicy cock. No matter how many times he fucked her, he still couldn't believe how tight she still was.

Ashlyn nibbled on her lip hearing her old masseur's groans of pleasure. The depravity of doing the nasty with such an old man only added fuel to the fires of her arousal. Then, lifting her ass up, she began to rhythmically bounce up and down Goro with such skill and precision she had perfected with him.

The moans and slapping of their flesh soon filled the main lobby of the parlor. What they were doing was so naughty. They were having sex in an area where people sat and waited almost daily. The idea of them not even knowing what went down in the very spot they were sitting in was all too arousing for the unlikely pair.

Ashlyn moaned as she continued to fuck herself onto Goro's lap. She made sure to mix in some circular motions with her ass every time she reached the bottom of his cock. And she did that, she loved the feeling of his bulbous cock head firmly kissing her cervix. Ashlyn swore that this old man's dong was molded just for her. The way he was just able to reach every nook and cranny of her married pussy felt so good. She was addicted to this feeling, and she never wanted it to stop.

"Ah, fuck! Mhmm, keep giving it to me like that Mr. Tanaka... I love your big Japanese cock rearranging my guts," Ashlyn mewled.

"He he, your pussy so tight. Yesss," Goro groaned.

Every time Ashlyn would lift herself up, Goro would eagerly pull her back down onto his cock. A mixture of their juices began to seep down from their sexes and onto the edge of the couch. Goro definitely needed to do some cleaning after they were done.

Wanting to make things hotter, Ashlyn reach down with her left hand and grabbed a handful of Goro's low-hanging sack. Goro let out a heavy groan feeling her fondling his baby makers with her delicate hand. She squeezed and juggled his balls. They were so warm and big. She still couldn't believe that he was so virile at his age.

The riding and fondling went on for some time until Goro wanted to take some initiative. Although he did enjoy when Ashlyn took control when they fuck, he wanted, no, needed to be the one pounding her married pussy. He needed to claim her as his, as nature intended.

Moving his legs between hers, he splayed them out wide. Then, sitting up from the couch, Goro pressed his old chest against her back and reached around to grab her tits. Pulling their bodies back onto the sofa, he allowed his body to slide forward so he had more freedom to move his hips.

"Oh?! Mr. Tanaka, my lord," Ashlyn gasped at him. For such a skinny frame, she was always surprised at how he could manipulate her body with ease.

Groping and squeezing her soft tits with his old hands, Goro stuffed his face into Ashlyn's neck and began to thrust upward into her needy pussy. "Oh fuck! Yes yes yes yes yes! Keep fucking me like that old man!" she wailed in rhythm to his thrusts.

Joko44
Joko44
309 Followers