Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn greeted, giving him a welcoming smile.

"Kon'nichiwa, Ashlyn. You look very stunning," Goro replied, bowing his balding head to her.

"Awe, thanks," Ashlyn happily replied. She always appreciated how Goro praised her looks. Glancing down, she took note of the black bag he carried.

"And where's the rest of your massage stuff?" Ashlyn jokingly asked, expecting him to bring a whole massage table with him.

"Oh?" Goro smirked and grabbed his junk, outlining his cock with the fabric of his pants. "This is all I need, no?" Ashlyn just bit her lip and nodded.

She then took a step outside and carefully scanned the surrounding neighborhood to make sure none of her neighbors saw anything. She sighed in relief seeing nothing particularly worth worrying about.

"Did you park somewhere down the street like I said?" Ashlyn queried.

Goro just nodded. "No worry, no worry. No one know I'm here. I was extra careful," he assured, giving her a wink.

"Good," Ashlyn stated.

Then, grabbing her masseur's wrinkly arm she pulled him inside her home. She slammed the door behind them and locked it. And before Goro could react, Ashlyn grabbed his face and pulled him up for a kiss. The old man's eyes widened in surprise. He was caught off guard by how eager his light-skinned client was to get straight to business.

Carefully putting down his handbag, Goro quickly moved his wrinkly hands onto Ashlyn's soft ass and began squeezing and kneading her cheeks as they made out passionately. Their tongues swirled together. Ashlyn was just so aroused by the circumstances she found herself in. She couldn't help but get started right away with her 'special therapy'.

Releasing her lips from Goro's she gave him a devilish smile. "God, I'm so fucking horny for your Japanese cock, Mr. Tanaka. I need you to fuck my brains out right now!" Ashlyn sexily told the old Asian man, reaching down and grabbing his junk. She bit her lip feeling that he was already hard for her. Goro just smirked with pride seeing how this young sexy married woman was hooked on his cock.

"He he, where shall we begin?" Goro asked, giving Ashlyn's ass a good squeeze.

Ashlyn thought about it for a moment. Thinking of a place, she deviously smiled and grabbed Goro's hand, and began to lead him somewhere. Goro made sure to pick up his bag as Ashlyn escorted him upstairs.

"Er, and please remove your slippers before we head upstairs. I don't want you getting my floors dirty," Ashlyn instructed. Goro nodded and slipped off his flip-flops, leaving them at the foot of the staircase.

As she led her old masseur up the stairs, her heart raced, Ashlyn couldn't believe that she was about to do this. What she was doing was so taboo, so sacrilegious. She may have been moving a bit too fast, but her mind was too hazed with lust and desire to properly think straight. She was addicted to the thrill. But she may be subconsciously doing it to spite her ungrateful husband.

Reaching the top of the staircase, Ashlyn led Goro down the hall to a bedroom. Goro wondered where she was taking him, but he had a general idea. Once inside, Ashlyn closed the door behind them and locked it.

Goro grinned seeing that this more oversized bedroom of the house was obviously Ashlyn and her husband's bedroom. "Oh, so you want to do it here? He he," Goro chuckled.

"Mhmm, I know it's naughty, but it just feels right that we do it here. It's what my dumbass husband deserves. He deserves his wife getting her pussy pounded in the bed they share," Ashlyn said in a seductive tone.

Goro internally grinned evilly. His poison was doing its work. Over the past few sessions, Ashlyn had increasingly been talking bad about her husband while they fucked. In her mind, she was just releasing her frustrations, but little did she know, that this was merely a seed to make it easier for Goro to make her his.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Goro stated. Ashlyn bit her lip and nodded.

Leaving his bag on a table nearby, he began to undress. Goro tossed his tunic to the side and dropped his trousers, immediately revealing his raging Japanese cock. Ashlyn gasped realizing he wasn't wearing any underwear. Stepping out of his trousers, he kicked them to the side.

He was now fully naked in all his glory. Ashlyn eyed up and down his skinny wrinkly body. She got used to his rather unappealing form. Strangely, she was actually really attracted to him, but she was just mostly allured by his big cock more than anything. The fact that the tool didn't match the body was extremely arousing to her. Let alone he was an old man.

But she had enough of staring, she needed to get some of that cock. Grabbing the knot on her waistband, she untied it and dropped her robe past her shoulders, and onto the ground. Goro's cock twitched seeing his caramel goddess fully naked in the flesh once again. He swore that he would never get used to it.

"Lie down in bed," Ashlyn commanded. Goro nodded and did what he was told.

Climbing into her bed, he lay on his back. His body sunk into the mattress. Goro felt like he was lying on a cloud. And the anticipation of doing the nasty with some husband's wife on their bed made him extremely horny.

Ashlyn climbed into bed with him and sexily crawled towards Goro. He watched in awe as she crawled between his legs like a cat. Swaying her hips from side to side... Side to side...

Laying prone between his skinny legs, Ashlyn grabbed the base of his cock. "Let's get you warmed up..." she sexily told Goro. Taking his cock head, she began to glaze her lush lips with his leaking precum. Then, sticking her tongue out, she smacked the bottom of his cock against her wet tongue, before wrapping her lips around him.

She wasted no time bobbing her head up and down Goro's manhood. The old man groaned and moaned feeling her wet welcoming mouth around his cock. He loved how Ashlyn sucked him off. She had definitely developed a knack for it during their many past sessions.

"Mhhmm, hmmm, mhmmm," Ashlyn moaned, taking him deeper down her throat. Her saliva slathered his juicy cock and dripped down his heavy sack.

Glucking and slurping filled the bedroom. A wet patch began to form under Ashlyn as she deep-throated her Japanese masseur. She couldn't believe that she was sucking another man's cock in the bed she shared with her husband. It was so naughty, so arousing... It made her so fucking horny...

"Oh, yes... Suburashi... Keep sucking my cock like that. Augh, your mouth feel so good..." Goro groaned, gripping the sheets.

Ashlyn popped his cock from her mouth and began stroking him. "Yeah? Do you like me sucking your cock? I can't believe that I'm blowing a pervy old man in the bed I share with my husband. God, this feels so wrong. I like it..."

"Gah! Feels so good!" Goro moaned as her delicate hand stroked his wet shaft. "You love my Japanese cock, yes?" he queried.

"Oh, yes! I love this Japanese cock so much! I love how it fills me up perfectly and makes my knees wobble," Ashlyn moaned.

Goro loved how much she was hooked on his endowed manhood. He had been working on her for some time now. Although she seemed to have fully embraced fucking him, she wasn't his. And he wanted her, badly. But first, he needed to strip away her connection with her husband. Goro was already halfway there, now he just needed Ashlyn to have animosity toward her husband's ability to make love to her. It will be the straw that broke the camel's back. This should be a rather easy task since he barely had sex with her, and from what Goro could tell from how she acted when he fucked her, her husband wasn't as big, compared to him at least.

"Augh, good. Is my Japanese cock bigger than your husband's?" Goro deviously grinned.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened upon hearing his very personal question. She thought about it for a second. It had felt like ages since she last saw Harry's cock fully erect, but it was a rather easy answer. Goro was way bigger, thicker, and better... Ashlyn's resentment towards Harry fueled her lust and desire for her old masseur. So she had little to no second thoughts about talking bad about her husband.

"Wayyy bigger, Mr. Tanaka. His little shrimp dick doesn't even compare to yours," Ashlyn didn't hesitate to answer. She gave his cock head a nice lick, lapping up his leaking precum as she still stroked him.

Goro grinned happily seeing her fall deeper into his grasp. "And who fuck you better?" the dirty old man added.

Ashlyn bit her lip knowing the answer to that. "You. You fuck me so much better than my stupid small dicked husband. It's pathetic how an old man like you can fuck me way better than a younger man such as him."

Hearing Ashlyn bad mouth her husband while she stroked and licked his cock made Goro feel victorious and so fucking horny. He needed to pound her married pussy straight away.

Meanwhile, Ashlyn felt so alive. She never knew humiliating her husband could be so arousing! Though, in the back of her mind, she did feel a little guilty. It wasn't like Harry was horrible in bed. But she crossed that line eons ago. Ashlyn's resentment towards Harry and the lack of memory of what it was like to make love to him only made it easier for her to talk shit about him.

"Gah, come now! I need to fuck, now!" Goro commanded.

Ashlyn smiled and nodded. "Where do you want me?" she asked, nibbling on her lip.

"Come up top. Ride my Japanese cock that you love so much," Goro replied.

Ashlyn nodded and released his cock from her hand. She sexily climbed up Goro's skinny body like a pussy cat. Resting her body on his, her tits were smushed against his wrinkly chest. She grabbed the sides of Goro's head and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

As their tongues danced, Ashlyn snaked her hand between their crotches and grabbed Goro's erect cock. Positioning his endowed member towards her soaking pussy, she lowered her hips onto him.

They both moaned in relief feeling their sexes connect once more. Grabbing her ass, Goro began to move Ashlyn's hips up and down his juicy cock. Releasing her lips from Goro, Ashlyn let out a loud moan.

"Ah, my lord! Mr. Tanaka! Your cock feels so fucking good," she moaned.

Goro gave her cheeks a good squeeze and dragged her all the way down his cock. Ashlyn's eyes rolled back feeling his bulbous cock head kissing her cervix.

"Feel better than husband?" Goro snickered.

"Mhm, so much better. His little penis couldn't even reach this far," Ashlyn answered in a low voice. "God, I love how your perfect cock rearranges my guts. It's like it was made for my married pussy!" Ashlyn was really letting herself fall into the deep end. Her mind was hazed with lust, she couldn't think properly.

As she bounced on Goro's cock like a wild cowgirl, Goro plunged his face between Ashlyn's shapely breasts. She moaned feeling that old man eagerly suck and lick her tits.

"Nhhgg, ah! Keep sucking my tits, Mr. Tanaka! I love feeling your lips wrapping around my nipples!" Ashlyn moaned.

The clapping of their flesh echoed throughout the bedroom. Ashlyn's wails of pleasure could be heard throughout the house. Reaching out, she grabbed onto the headboard of the bed and began to roll her hips into Goro's cock. Her tongue sexily fell out of her mouth and she began to drool feeling his endowed manhood reach deep into the depths of her wet pussy.

Goro popped his mouth from her tits and firmly grabbed them. Ashlyn let out a moan feeling his old hands knead and squeeze her saliva-slathered mammaries. Looking up at his caramel goddess, he saw that her face had that fucked silly look that he loved so much.

The bed creaked as Ashlyn rode her Japanese masseur. Goro's cock repeatedly knicked all the right nerves and slammed deep into her cervix. She quickly reach her limit and came hard onto him.

"Gah, oh my god! Mhhmmm, I'm cumminggggg!" Ashlyn wailed.

Slamming herself all the way down Goro's cock, she made circles and ground her hips into his crotch. Her eyelids fluttered and her hazel eyes rolled behind her skull as she came.

Goro groaned as her velvet walls contracted tightly around his cock and her sweet cream gushed down his meaty shaft. Ashlyn just had her first orgasm of the day and she felt like her brain was already shutting down. She grew nervous that they just started, and there was more to come...

"He he, you love cumming on my big Japanese cock?" Goro chuckled, giving her tits a good squeeze.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes... I love cumming on your big Japanese cock..." she panted.

Releasing his old hands from her tits, Goro gave Ashlyn's cheek a good spank. "Eep!" she squealed in surprise. But in a good way.

"Come now. Lay on stomach. I wanna take you from behind," Goro ordered, giving her cheeks another spank.

"Ah, okay, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn mewled.

Getting off of his lap, Ashlyn quivered feeling his cock slip out of her dripping pussy. She felt a void left behind by his old manhood and desperately longed to be filled up again. Ashlyn eagerly got into position. She plopped herself into her stomach and turned her head to Goro, biting her lip.

The old man stared in awe at his caramel beauty lying before him. Her hungrily eyed up and down her prone naked body. Everything from her toned back, sexy curves, and long legs. He felt like he was gonna pass out. He thanked god that he was blessed to be in this salacious situation.

"Are you gonna keep staring? Or are you going to fuck my brains out?" Ashlyn called out to her masseur.

Goro shook his balding head into focus and proceeded to mount her. Kneeling down behind Ashlyn with her long legs running between his skinny legs, Goro grabbed her soft caramel cheeks and splayed them open, revealing her holes to him.

Goro licked his lips seeing how wet her pussy was. God how he wanted to inseminate her with his Japanese baby. But she was on that pesky pill. He had to find a way to get her off of it. But before he could do that, he needed to officially claim her as his. And Goro was just about to do so.

Taking his cock, Goro guided himself back into Ashlyn's needy pussy. She moaned and gripped the sheets of the bed that she shared with Harry. Leaning forward, Goro pinned Ashlyn's wrists to the mattress with his hands. He began to thrust his hips into her causing her to unleash a flurry of moans.

"Ahhh, suburashi! This pussy is wonderful!" Goro groaned as he railed her from behind.

"Ah! Nnggg, fuck! Mr. Tanaka! You're fucking my brains out!" Ashlyn winced and writhed in pleasure as Goro took her from behind.

Goro fucked Ashlyn into the mattress with long deep strokes. She shoved her face into the bed and lifted one of her legs up from the mattress from the pleasure coursing through her body. Ashlyn bit down into the sheets as she felt his cock drive deep into her wet love canal over and over again. The clapping of their flesh reverberated through the bedroom, only adding to the arousal.

"Ah ah ah, uh uh uh, mfffmmmm," Ashlyn moaned in rhythm with the hung old man's thrusts.

The two could feel the temperature of the room rising as their hot steamy fuck session progressed. Their bodies were permeated with sweat. Their breaths were hot and steamy, making the room humid.

Ashlyn loved how the old Japanese man was railing her. It was like Goro was something you would find in some porno. There was no way in hell that such an old man could be able to fuck like this! And yet, here he was.

Resting his body down fully on top of hers, Goro nuzzled his face into Ashlyn's neck. His skinny body filled the curves of her back. It was uncanny how small his body was compared to hers. But nonetheless, he continued to fuck her into submission.

Goro eagerly planted his old lips onto her neck and began to lick and suck on her. Reaching around his head, Ashlyn turned to face the old man. Their hot steamy breaths hit heavily against each other's faces as they locked eyes.

"Ah, yes! Right there, Mr. Tanaka. Please keep giving it to me. Keep fucking my married pussy!" Ashlyn moaned. "I love how you fuck me! You fuck me sooo much better than my husband! God! I can't believe that a horny old man like you could fuck me so good!"

Goro smirked with pride. He had her exactly where he wanted her. His cock rendered his caramel goddess drunk with lust and she was firmly addicted to the way he pounded her. Now it was time to state his intentions and make her his.

Slamming his hips firmly against her ass, Goro made circles. The head of his big Asian cock firmly pressed against her cervix. Ashlyn moaned and rolled her eyes behind her lids.

"Be mine," Goro stated.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes back and cocked her brow. "What? What are you saying?" she replied, but her focus was obscured by the big cock balls deep inside her tight pussy.

Goro reached over and grabbed her face by the cheeks. "Be my personal slut! Be mine!" he reiterated, squeezing her cheeks harder.

Ashlyn gasped. Goro just called her a slut for the first time! The line of professionalism was being more obscured. But he was only saying that in confidence, for the sake of the session, right? Though, she was still confused about what he wanted. Well not really since his intentions her clear, but it came out of nowhere and was so left-field that she couldn't properly process what he was saying.

"I- I don't understand. What do you mean? Ah fuck!" Ashlyn deliriously replied.

Goro groaned in frustration. Dragging his hips back, he slammed back down into her, causing Ashlyn to let out a heavy moan. "Augh, you dumb, slut?" he said again, resuming his thrusts into her. "Be mine! Be my LOVER!"

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened fully realizing what the old man wanted. "AH! Be your lover?! You- you want me to leave my husband?! I can't just do that!" She struggled to get out with Goro pounding away from behind.

"Augh! No, no. You don't have to leave husband. We can just be secret lovers," explained.

"Secret lovers?! Ah, I- I can't- this can't happen, Mr. Tanaka!" Ashlyn refuted. "That- that would be cheating!"

"Gah! Stupid girl. You not facing the truth!" Goro stated. "You are addicted to my cock, no? You already have sex with me almost every day! I satisfy your needs, no? You even say that I am bigger and fuck better than husband. So just be my lover!"

"Nhhggg, I- no! This is supposed to be professional, Mr. Tanaka! I can't be personally entangled with an old foreign man!" she tried to object, but his truths rang true in her mind.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You are blinded, girl," Goro snapped back. "With how many times we fuck. I very am much entangled in your personal life now. You just too blind to see. You need admit your lust and desire for me."

"Mr. Tanaka I-," Ashlyn tried to say.

"With how you kiss me, fuck me, and talk to me. You very much want more from our little thing, no? You love this cock, and you just can't get enough of it. You've only been coming to me for sex, no? You need my cock every day, just as I need your pussy. So just be my personal cumslut!"

The veil of professionalism was quickly torn down from around her. Everything that Goro was saying was true. She was addicted to his cock. The more she thought about it, she finally realized that everything she had been doing was indeed cheating. The way she conversed with Goro, how she texted him, the way they touched each other, fucked each other, and how she snuck around to be with him reeked of an affair.

The threshold of professionalism was passed a long time ago. Hell, that line was crossed the first time they had sex. She was just so sexually frustrated that she rationalized her unfaithful actions with this lame excuse of 'special therapy'.

Ashlyn's mind was thrown into discourse. But with Goro's continued onslaught of her pussy, she couldn't think properly. "If you be my personal slut, no more paying for sessions. We can just fuck for free since we are lovers."