Massage Time

Story Info
My edging myself mentally during massage.
817 words
3.67
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

After going months without being touched, I gave in and scheduled an appointment with a friend for a massage. The massage was on board and appropriate. My reactions, probably a bunch not appropriate. Unfortunately my dirty little mind imagines and wanders with the wonderful deep massage that speaks to my masochist side, which he very much knows. Please keep in mind, the sexual aspects are very much all in my head.

Today I drove to the massage studio, a bundle of nerves. Determined to be good and not embarrass my masseuse with moans, groans and whimpers. Also promised myself I'd not grab him to help with the strong pleasure I get from a strong, deep massage. In my head during the ride over a mantra of 'I will behave. I will not make him uncomfortable.'

Walking up to the studio, I have butterflies in my tummy. My shy side at war with my want to have his hands pleasuring me. I mean fixing my tense muscles. Get it together. I will behave.

I open the door and walk in. He's sitting at the front desk with a coworker. My eyes dart to him and quickly to the floor. I'm so nervous and excited. I check myself and try hard to act normal.

He walks me to the room and allows me to undress and get comfortable on the table before coming in. As I lay there waiting, my mind wanders to thinking how it'd feel for him to stay and insist I get ready with an observer or for him to undress me himself. I start feeling horny. Shit! Behave behave!

He enters and asks if I have any troubled spots. I point them out in my nervous stumbling voice. Lucky for me, he's good at calming my nerves. He talks of movies and begins on my back. I'm distracted by his voice, calmness and wonderful hands traveling on my shoulders and upper back.

At first, it's gentle but firm and in my head sensual. Then it deepens to the almost painful yummy feeling that seems to feed my soul and make my body hum. I try so hard to breathe through the fact that I am already becoming wet between my legs. I try to remember not to let the moans out.

I'm not sure how long my fight to control my noises lasts. It feels like forever. Then a moan slips out. Shit. He pays no mind and continues as he had been. I feel his big strong body beside me. Leaning in to loosen another tight muscle. Is that his cock touching my side? Fuck! Another strangled moan escapes.

Okay maybe keeping silent isn't going to happen. Change of rules, do it as quietly as possible. I loosen up a bit with my mind's allowance for some release to the pleasure I'm feeling. He doesn't seem to notice or be bothered so we're okay.

Between one super deep pussy wetting pressure and the next my mind wanders. I imagine him leaning in rhythmically to rub himself on me as he works and I whimper. The urge to touch him is intense. I have promised to behave so I ball my hands into fists for control.

Would love his hands on my ass. To feel him part me so I can imagine him viewing how wet he makes me. The thought of this turning him on makes me spasm and my juices start to coat my inner thighs.

Fuck me! Get it together woman! Behave!

He switches up so his hand is putting pressure on my neck. My brain focuses on the wonderful pleasure of feeling controlled. Oh geez. I'm a goner. My primal begins whimpering to show I'm under control. My legs and ass are moving though.

I want him pinning me to the table with his body. His cock released and teasing my wet folds and hard clit. Hand still on my neck, I squirm. My body tenses and pussy seeps.

He moves on to my legs. Starting at the back of my ankle. Feels so good. As his hands travel up my legs, I imagine if he'd keep going. His hands again at my ass groping and opening me. Such strong hands. He'd use a finger or two to spread the wetness he'd pulled from me. Rub a few times until I'm right on edge.

Fucking hell! Reality. I'm making all kinds of noises I really didn't mean to. Gotta stop thinking so much. Between the pleasure I'm getting from the deep massage and the naughtiness in my head, I'm so wet. The small orgasms I've had have me loopy and giddy.

The massage is over. Now to gather myself as gracefully as possible and go home so I can take care of the ache that has been building. I giggle like a drunk person. Pay for my massage and hurry home.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers