All Comments on 'Massage Training for My Daughter'

by Outsidetraveller

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Pretty fun. Hard to swallow that the just moved right on to full oral sex without comment by any of the 3. But, swallow we did.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it. It would be nice to read part two where the daughter would give the boyfriend a massage as the mom watched and played with herself. Maybe joining in on the fun because the daughter and the boy friend started to have sex in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too short but fun. *****

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Thank god that only used 3 minutes of my precious life.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 3 years ago

So she covered his dick and balls in oil, then licked him? OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She pulled off his cock? That had to hurt...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why worry about losing control now... your daughter will never trust you or Kyle again and you have already lost your husband if you had one?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This makes your other story look like a solid *2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This obviously was written by Monika's father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband plays rugby and is usually pretty banged up after his matches. I took classes in therapeutic massage and would give him one afterwards. He began telling some of his teammates how good I was and they should pay me to give them massages.I have to say, it was pretty hot running my hands all over these muscular, sexy men. And I was very good and kept thing professional until Jeremy joined the team. During his first massage he stripped down all the way and oh boy, was he hot. Most penises are not very attractive, but he one that I couldn’t stop staring at. It wasn’t super big, but simply beefy and, well, perfect. And when it got hard while I was running my hands over his body, my defenses dropped. He took my hand and moved it onto his dick. That first time I simply jacked him off. The next time I sucked it. By the fifth time I was settling down onto it. I found out that he and my husband we talking and I thought my husband was not home during these massages, but he was watching everything through the heating vent. When we talked he said it was so hot what I was doing and wanted me to continue and maybe do it with some of the other guys. I really only wanted to do it with Jeremy so he didn’t push it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous