Massage Turns to Sex With My Friend

Story Info
Massage session and sex with my friends.
2.5k words
4.6
10.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah, Ali and I have been friends since college. Now in our late 20s we have been faithful to that friendship even when they had boyfriends and I had girlfriends. Our favourite pastime together is going to our local pub and enjoying our own company. After a few drinks the conversation can often get quite raunchy and flirty. We've never crossed the line with each other despite the temptation and both Hannah and Ali are gorgeous. We did go on a camping trip once and ended up skinny dipping in a lake. Of course my cock enjoyed the view so much he had to have a closer look so I ended up staying in the water after they went back to the shore. They knew why I was taking my time and had great fun teasing me when I finally emerged from the water.

One Friday evening when we where in that no boyfriend/girlfriend phase we met in our favourite pub for the usual drinks and chat. Conversation started to get quite raunchy and Hannah mentioned that she loves watching porn videos on a site she found. In particular a series called "massage rooms."

Me "I know the ones you are talking about, they are very sensual not the usual wham bam stuff you usually see. There is one lady called Rita she is amazing"

Hannah "I love her, she has complete control of the session and she really knows what she likes. I love how the guy has to just lie there and can't touch her. Don't know how the guys have such self control. Some of the videos you don't even see the guy's face they just concentrate on his erection and what Rita is doing to it."

Me "My god I would love to be one of those guys."

While we were talking Ali was googling the site and had found one of the videos featuring Rita. She started watching on her phone.

Ali "OMG I can see what you mean, amazing. She is stunning and where do they get the guys with such self control. Look at this guy, his balls are ready to explode."

Ali "Hey Rory would you have that much self control?"

Me "I doubt I could last with Rita touching me like that. I love how she plays with his erection rubbing it along her wet lips then and only when she is ready does she place his cock inside her. If that was me I would cum almost immediately."

Ali "I'm sure you would last a couple of strokes," with a cheeky giggle.

Now all three of us were a bit drunk at this point so some wild suggestions being thrown around which I suspected would be forgotten about or retracted the next day.

Hannah "I'd love to be Rita for a day, imagine having all the cock you wanted when you want. Plus the guy just had to be erect and you got all the pleasure and attention to satisfy yourself."

Ali "Sounds like bliss."

Me "Not bad for the guy either, where do I apply."

Ali and Hannah both hugged me "Sure we have our own stud muffin here, maybe we can recreate one of the videos."

Two days later.

Text from Hannah "How was your head on Saturday, mine was a bit fuzzy?"

Text from me "Not too bad, quite the conversation."

Text from Hannah "That was fun, think Ali is hooked on Rita videos now. Ali is trying to find out where they are filmed to see if you can visit and watch one being made."

Text from me "So she has lost interest in making our own video:)."

Text from Hannah "Far from it, she's been texting me asking if you would be up for a massage like that. She'd love me to massage you and she watches!!!!"

Text from me "I would love that but would it be awkward afterwards?"

Text from Hannah "Not if we don't go as far as sex."

Text from me "OK, I'll leave it with you to discuss with Ali."

Later that day.

Text from Hannah "Ali mad keen to do it, has rented a massage table for Saturday can we meet at her place at 2pm?"

Text from me "Nervous and excited, see you there I'll bring some wine."

Following Saturday.

I arrived at Ali's apartment and she buzzed me in. She had set up the massage table in her bedroom. Curtain closed and typical woman lots of candles creating a nice ambience. Hannah arrived about 5 mins after me. We decided to have a glass of wine and chatted for a while, amazingly we managed to avoid the subject at hand but eventually I thought I'd better raise it.

Me "Are you sure you want to do this, I'm 100% up for it but it will mean are friendship will be different?"

Hannah "Rory you have the most at stake here, Ali's going to be watching, I'm going to massage you albeit an erotic one. I'm happy to be in my underwear. Rory you're the one who will be naked and cumming at the end. So if you are happy to continue I am."

Wow talk about putting it all back on me.

Me "OK, let's do it. If at any point it becomes weird or someone changes their mind we stop and never discuss."

Everyone looked at each other, what happens next.

Me "OK, I'm going to the bathroom to get undressed if you both want to get ready."

Ali "there's a towel in the bathroom to wear."

I went into the bathroom and got undressed. I'm in pretty good shape, have kept up lots of sport post leaving college. Penis is average and as is the norm these days fully shaved. Ali had indeed left a towel about the size of a face cloth. I did my best to wrap it around me and headed back to the girls.

Ali was sitting on a stool about 4 feet from the massage table, she will have a great view. Hannah had stripped down to her underwear, she wasn't wearing sexy lingerie as to be honest I don't that is her style. She was however wearing a lovely white cotton bra covering her B sized breasts, it wasn't a padded bra so her nipples were pushing hard against the material. She wore matching cotton panties and the outline of her vagina was very clear against the material a beautiful crease against the material. That was enough to make my cock stir and I could feel it pushing against the towel. Ironically the end game was for me to be lying on the table with an erection but I still felt a bit embarrassed to have it growing already.

They both looked at me expectantly so I hoped onto the table and lay face down. I put my head through the hole and now could only see the floor and Hannah's feet. I placed the towel across my bum not that it gave much coverage. I also adjusted myself so my cock was pointing towards my feet.

Hannah "Are you ready?"

Me "Yes."

Hannah started rubbing my back very gently, don't know where she bought the massage oil but it felt very lovely I would be buying some for my own personal use. Her hands were so soft. She moved down to my bum and uncovered my right cheek still making sure the towel covered my left cheek. She rub the oil into the cheek and her hand would drop into the crack of my bum as she made downward strokes. My cock was growing but couldn't quite reach full erection as it was slightly trapped by my legs. I subtly opened my thighs to give it some more room to grow.

Hannah then moved down my right thigh and rubbed oil gently along my leg. She made long sweeping strokes and as she moved her hands back up my leg they would move to the inside of my thigh finishing with her hand brushing off the head of my cock, this was like mini electric shocks. My cock was loving it.

Hannah moved to repeat the same on my left cheek and leg. By this point my head was screaming touch my cock but equally the teasing was wonderful.

Ali and Hannah whispered something to each other but as my head was buried in the hole I couldn't hear. Suddenly the towel was removed and now I was completely naked on the table. There was some more whispering this time I raised my head to see what was going on between them. Ali was showing Hannah her phone and also commenting on what they were watching. Turned out that they were watch a Rita video and looking at her technique. I put my head back in the hole and awaited what Hannah was going to do next.

I felt Hannah getting onto the table, she pushed my legs apart and I sensed that she was kneeling between them. She poured oil into my bum letting his dribble down the crack onto my balls. Felt amazing. She then started long strokes with both hands along the inside of my thighs then brushing the head of my cock, then the shaft and finally onto my balls with the outside of her hands. She then moved her hands onto the cheeks of my bum reversing the motion while deeply moving her hands into the crack. This felt wonderful especially everytime she brushed the head of my cock. She did that for a couple of minutes.

Hannah then changed he technique, she pushed both hands under my hips and on the way back she took hold of my shaft with one hand and with the other hands she gently caressed the rim of my cock head with oil. I nearly exploded, it was hard to breath the feeling was so intense.

At this point I could see Ali's feet as she got off the stool and walked over to the table. I could only assume that she wanted to see what was going on up close.

Hannah continued to massage my cock.

Ali "see how long you can make it, we can check how far it stretches down his thigh."

I felt like the rest of me didn't exist it was all about my cock, wonderful.

Hannah "turn over."

Me "just a few minutes more, please."

Hannah "no you do what Rita tells you."

I reluctantly turned over, sporting a very happy and erect cock.

Hannah started applying oil to my stomach and made long sweeping strokes along my thighs and then back up brushing my cock.

Ali "Hannah what about the body to body Rita does?"

Hannah "good idea."

Hannah reached behind her and undid her bra. Now this I was not expecting. Her breasts were beautiful with erect nipples. Hannah rubbed oil into her breasts then lent forward and brushed them on my chest down my stomach and then along my cock. She continued to do this and everytime I tried to touch her she pushed my hand back.

Hannah "this is about your cock giving me pleasure, it's my toy."

Ali showed Hannah her phone again.

Ali "what about this?"

Hannah "why not."

Hannah got off the table, I was about to protest but I needn't have worried. Hannah stood beside me and I could see the wetness clearly on her white panties. She placed her thumbs on the waistband and slipped them off her. I could see her distended lips and the wetness. I wasn't sure what she was going to next but I sincerely hoped that it involved her vagina.

Hannah moved my legs together then got back onto the table and straddled me.

Ali "let me drive."

Ali got Hannah to raise her hips just over my hips. She then took my cock in one hand and placed the other hand just above Hannah's bum. That way she could control both of us. Ali then used by cock as a human dido pleasuring Hannah while controlling how deep she would put my cock by controlling the depth Hannah could go.

The feeling was excruciating only in that I wanted to plunge deep into Hannah but Ali was in control. I felt disconnected from my cock, it was almost as if I was an observer of a cock being played with by two beautiful women.

Eventually Hannah could take no more and begged Ali to put my cock in her. Ali obliged and I slid inside Hannah. She was so wet plus my cock was covered in oil, I slid in and out while groaning with pleasure.

Me "I'm going to cum."

Ali "You'll cum when we let you."

But I think Ali knew that I couldn't last much longer, she could see my chest rising faster and faster and my balls constricting ready to release my cum.

Me "Oh god that's it" as I released what felt like an endless stream of cum.

Ali raised Hannah of my hips and reached between her legs searching for some of my cum. It didn't take long before it started to leak out of Hannah. Ali took some of it and started to massage it into Hannah's clitoris. I could see Hannah starting to breath faster as she also came close to her orgasm. She could take no more and collapsed on top of me.

Eventually Hannah recovered enough to get off me. Standing beside me I could see how her lips were distended and wetness all down her thighs.

I turned around to see what Ali was doing, she was naked.

Ali "both of you massage me."

I got off the table and we let Ali lie down on her front. We both started to massage her using oil and long soft strokes. When my hands stroked the inside of her thigh I could feel that she was already very wet. Hannah and I continued to tease the inside of Ali's thighs brushing her lips while also gently brushing that part of her body between her stomach and hip bone.

Hannah and I gave each other a knowing look and told Ali to turn over. Hannah moved to stand at Ali's head so she could play with her breast and caress her nipples. I got onto the table between Ali's legs and bent both knees. I knew that my cock wouldn't get hard again for another few minutes but I could use my mouth to pleasure Ali. I start running my tongue gently along the inside of her thighs each time brushing her distended lips. I continued to tease her until she grabbed my head and placed it on her very wet vagina. I used my tongue around the outside of her vagina then onto her clitoris, she came almost immediately bucking her hips while holding my head in place.

When all three of is had recovered we laughed and said "think we all deserve a drink, pub?"

Ali had rented the table for the weekend so maybe a repeat on Sunday?

Sent from my iPad